[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I Become a Fish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 698.jpg (36KB, 525x365px) Image search: [Google]
698.jpg
36KB, 525x365px
Hey /x/,
For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a fish. I love fish and I love the ocean, and to become a fish would be to achieve my lifelong dream.
And so I was wondering if anybody here might be able to help me. Do any of you guys know of anything like a spell or a potion that I could use to become a fish?
I don't care what kind of fish I become, but it must be a fish (no dolphins), and I don't mind if the transformation would be temporary or permanent, or if I would retain my human mind once in my fishy body.
I also would like to make an actual, physical transformation (i.e. no hypnosis or trances where I just think that I'm a fish)
I'm desperate. At this point I would do anything. Please help me.
>>
You can become Nemo. He lost his father, so you can relate
>>
There is way anon...
You will end up having to live in a fish tank so be prepared
>>
>>19064097
okay
>>
>>19064095
please don't joke about this I am deadly serious
>>
>>19064065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJH5AR0CuRI
>>
>>19064109
I said NOT a dolphin
>>
>>19064065
simply become a pass user
>>
I can't make you a fish, but I can make you a sea turtle in your next life.
>>
I... have absolutely no idea how to transform a person into a fish.
You could probably bilocate as a fish, though. There's no rule that says you have to be an exact copy of you when you bilocate.
>>
>>19064065

bra why dont u just go scuba diving...

...bra?
>>
File: 1353938268177.jpg (54KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1353938268177.jpg
54KB, 800x804px
>>
>>19064124
you've got to be the saddest fucking larper on this board.
>>
>>19064142
I've been scuba diving regularly for over ten years now, and I've got a job working by the ocean. It's not enough. I want to be a fish
>>
>>19064129
Could you explain? I'm not really familiar with this
>>
File: demon guitar.png (60KB, 1067x190px) Image search: [Google]
demon guitar.png
60KB, 1067x190px
>>19064065
>How can I Become a Fish
I love /x/
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (129KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
129KB, 854x480px
>>19064065 (OP)

>Enjoy this pathetic human life.
It. Is. Never. Gunna. Happen. Anon.
>>
>>19064369
how would you know? Can you say that you know everything that is and isn't possible?
>>
>>19064065
Just start being a fish now.

Do you live on the beach? Cultural immersion works best. Practice walking with large crowds. Declare your fish state legally. Take fish hormones.

Have you heard of Quetzalcoatl the man fish that came from the sea riding a raft of snakeskin gave a spiritual message to tiotijuacan? He is the basis of the Mormon religion.
>>
>>19064065

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP8rP5YWO2I

((You))
>>
>>19064065
What the fuck? This board never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>19064406
This, just the same as race and gender, species have absolutely no biological basis whatsoever. The only thing OP needs to do is to realise he was a fish all along, legally change his ID and start demanding gibs from the state.
>>
>>19064065
through Jesus, all things are possible
>>
there is a doctor that can chains you in a dolphin
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>19064394
Do you have any common sense? Did I just ask that question in a 4chan thread?
>>
>>19064065
Well, I did sorcery at the georgia aquarium. I ended that night having dreams of the swarms of fish and their schools. I manifested a dolphin when I was scared of the coral mind, but it wasn't anything to fear. I had swarms of fish swimming through my awareness for a while. I believe, that a human has too much awareness to become a single fish, though you have a good chance at aligning your crown chakra to the school as a whole and becoming a formless guiding intelligence.

I turned into a mermaid last night and almost got eaten by sharks, they said they were very hungry. I escaped and gave them some good, which attracted a lot of fish that the sharks started feeding on.

I was with my twin flame once, and he was a gay male that life, so I was sort of homophobic. We were swimming, and I sort of directed my sexuality downwards into the depths below rather than share with him. It manifested a swarm of salmon. I believe, that one needs to behold the form of a fish, then send their sexual energy to a nest of eggs and your awareness will manifest into that form.

0/10 would not recommend, when you take your awareness down to the animal level, its only by the grace of god that you are brought back up into the intelligence of a human.
>>
It's but my wish
To become a fish
Swish swish in the abyss
Tis the life of a fish
>>
Fishkin
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
Just ask Kanye he can help you out
>>
>>19064620
Kek
>>
>>19064065
its not possible to downgrade you idiot
you are son of god
you rule fish
you cannot become one
>>
>>19064065
>Lean to Astral Project.
>Summon a horrific Goetic entity to shove your astral form into a carp.
>Swim around and shit.

Or

>Go to Navajo res or the depths of Africa.
>Find shapeshifters
>Tell them you wanna learn to be a fish
>Get laughed at and eaten.
>>
>>19064065
>take LSD
>Watch Finding Nemo and Finding Dory back to back
Boom you're a fish
>>
>>19065479
perfecto
>>
>>19065597
FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT
>>
Have you tried dressing up as a fish for Halloween?
>>
>>19065938
That's right, now channel that anger and transcend your mortal bounds as you enter the super salmon mode.
>>
>>19065752
How possible would this be and where could I find these shapeshifters? I understand that I can't expect a physical location, but a general area I mean.
>>
>>19066061
every year
>>
>>19064312
How did you get a job scuba diving?
I want to try scuba diving, but I didn't know you could get careers out of it
>>
Your best and probably only option OP is to learn how too take control of fishy through an ancient form of shamanism. It would be temporary and at first you would just be observing, but with practice you could take control of the fishy movements and feel all the fishy things.
>>
>>19064065
Do you eat fishes, OP? Or does it feel like cannibalism to you?
>>
>>19064065
I thought RPing on /x/ couldn't get any more retarded . . . I was wrong.
>>
>>19068450
It has been long since I realised that just like the universe, retardness knows no bounds.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.