[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Meme War Is Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Memes have ruled the world since the dawn of civilization, the human world was built for them, and only matches our needs because we are the hosts of informational entities. This entire "meme war" against the left and the right is only succeeding in evolving ever more effective weapons that can be used by the memetic control system on us.

The situation is worse than any dystopia you can imagine. Informational parasites have corrupted our brains most ultimately. Via their mutual reproductive interests they have formed a sort of ad-hoc confederation, and act strategically without being conscious. This is the system of the world. The matrix is real, it is human beings being host to informational parasites. Vocal cord parasites. If you look closely you can pick out fragments of the awareness of this ancient system of control from various media works, including philosophical works, because we all experience the fuckery, but not knowing its true source we attribute it to other things. It is this mis-attribution that the system's nature as a machine that processes the flow of conscious attention for no other purpose than to enhance its own power because of some accidental Darwinian selfish meme imperative stays hidden.

The control system is collapsing in on itself as the efficiency and volume of international communication grows exponentially beyond its ability to process it and direct attention. We are nearing a critical meme war at this point. I am trying to bypass a memetic firewall to get this information to someone who can make use of it.

This should be enough to give you a good understanding if you pay close attention and watch all of them: https://vimeo.com/user39206120

The format of these videos is deliberate: it is to show certain techniques of memetic manipulation that one can use. The synchronicities are manufactured deliberately.

Good luck and may us help us all.
>>
File: kekekekek.png (683KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekek.png
683KB, 900x900px
>>19063642
>>
File: 2014.png (66KB, 940x194px) Image search: [Google]
2014.png
66KB, 940x194px
>>
Guys you don't get it, ideas control our minds.
>>
>>19063659
They want to control reality using our bodies and minds. Let me find a screenshot i took from one of My posts
>>
It isn't just ideas, it's their manifestation in reality, such as with cars, or music, or arrangements of human beings (hierarchies.) This manifestation creates a feedback loop where it influences ideas, such that over time tendancies of human thought, and our systems and organizations are carved into our reality. Human informational structures become self-preserving in this way, and when that self-preservation is its primary purpose they no longer are serving their creators.

Replication for the sake of replication. Isn't that Kek, the god of memes? He too is a manifestation of ideas, ideas that are the most viral for certain ecosystems. The end game of Kek is everyone's heads filled with nothing but Kek. That we have seen a structure like Kek emerge that is a very pure manifestation of something very fundamental shows that something critical is happening beyond what we can perceive. We can feel it though, so we make stories about it. But now it is exposed, having exhausted its main illusions. If the internet wants to know something badly enough, it will be known.
>>
>>19063675
>Img related
Obviously science and religion are memes.
>>
>>19063689
Nigga this isn't fucking Mage: The Ascension. Science isn't just Magic that "The Man" made us normies believe in.
>>
Memetics is fucking weird but definitely very real. All concepts that have been spread through populations are memes. including religion, science, and other things like that.
>>
File: 1486052251274.jpg (182KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486052251274.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
>>19063688
Kek isn't a god of memes, Kek is a god of chaos leading into new potential. Dank Pepes are just the way it manifests in the modern era, nobody does hieroglyphs of the gods anymore,
Of course that portfolio might be why Kek goes with memes, what better place to lead a "burn down the corrupt and old" faith then 4chan.
>>
>>19063689
Anything can be and is parasitized. Parasitized science would be things like the cult of the technological singularity, with God the computer, afterlife of mind uploading, immortality, and many other of the traditional candies of cults. On the less extreme there's "I fucking love science." Both of these have nothing to do with science.
>>
>>19063697
You could ask me to explain what i mean, instead of whatever you did.

Asking questions about what you don't know or understand isn't wrong. Even if culture has made it so you get mocked when you do ask. That's so we don't learn.
>>
>>19063711

>The Pepe/Kek phenomenon is far more than just an amusing meme; it's a manifestation of Azatoth, the blind, idiot god of laughter, and its danger should not be underestimated.

I guarantee this is going to be the most spooky video you have ever watched, it's literally about the god of chaos magic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG5ELlPZFGI

The real spooky thing is that there is nothing spooky about this at all.
>>
>>19063718
That picture you posted is literally the premise of Mage: The Ascension, Anon.
>>
>>19063711
(9:8.25) The spirit personalities of the vast family of the Divine and Infinite Spirit are forever dedicated to the service of the ministry of the love of God and the mercy of the Son to all the intelligent creatures of the evolutionary worlds of time and space. These spirit beings constitute the living ladder whereby mortal man climbs from chaos to glory.
>>
File: beauitful.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
beauitful.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>19063642
Yes we have, hey there its your neon-pixie-electron_game_mazter here to welcome you all to the tournament of the end timezzz. We are broadcasting staright from the tomb of Jehovah, using all the mystics he kept lock in her when he took control yo. We have already infected your mind their is no going back.

Have a nice a day
>>
>>19063736
Never heard of it sir.

Still makes sense they'd cartoonize it, so whenn people like me talk about it you can say "don't be an idiot, that's jist a cartoon"
>>
>>19063642
Memes are a manifestation of psychic energy become conscious and aware of itself.
Think of memes as the cells of the brain of humanity. Yes, they compose the internet but they do not rule people.
We create the memes, and the memes create us. Memes are also almost entirely harmless, especially in mainstream society. I wouldn't worry about it desu
>>
>>19063823
No, the reason you see this thought process in cartoons all the time (Mage: The Ascension is not a cartoon, btw) is because it's juvenile, unintelligent, and not thought out. It's an idea from people that like to SAY they're smart but never actually want to BECOME smart. That would take actually educating yourself instead of just blindly accepting or rejecting what you can't comprehend.
>>
We have gotten three threads about an Ascension tournament for memes deleted in two days.
Don't you notice that OP is actually right and the Meme war does exist?
P.S: The only good meme is Lain. And she ISN'T a meme.
>t. Lainist Knight from the late Celestial Tournament threads.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.