[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 13

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19056283
>>
will i ever talk to or meet M again?
>>
Doll dude here thanks man any more u fo other then "seems to be from a distant plsce"
I have a name but im not sure if i came up with it of s the doll came up with
>>
21m cancer

General life and career reading please? Thank you
>>
Can anyone help me with this, I would really appreciate a reading. I'm just so absolutely lost and flabbergasted at what occurred yesterday. I don't even know what to think or describe why he would do that.

>Me 21f Aquarius
>Him 23m Aquarius

What is wrong with D and why did he do that?
>>
Any reader?
>>
Having a bit of a sleepless night, So I'll do 1st 3 replies to this post for Tarot readings. Gender, age, and questions are needed, as well as any other details you might think I'll need. :) Warning, am noob supreme, so I will do my best, but cannot guarantee the same results than if I was an experienced reader.

Anyways ask away!
>>
>>19063221
Male
How will my summer go?
>>
>>19063221

M 28 Will I win it all soon?
>>
>>19063221
male
do any girls find me attractive?
sorry your haveing a sleepless night
>>
>>19063221
25m

What's the future of my company? Will I end my fucking thesis? Did I lost too much time on my thesis because of my company?

Will my parents forgive me?
>>
>>19063234
>>19063237
>>19063243
Thank you for your queries, and I'll be sure get back to you shortly!

(And thank you for your concern. :) But to be fair, I'm sure I'm not the only one staying up later than they should.)
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19063221
22/male
Love reading please. Will i find love this year, or i will remain alone?
>>
>>19063259

Query?

Am I going to win the Lottery and if so, what do I need to do?
>>
>>19063266
np.
I'm wondering if the gemini i love acknowledges how loving and supportive i've been lately and what he thinks/feels about that.
>>
>>19063221
If you're still doing readings, may i have one please?
>Gender, age, and questions are needed
Male, 25 and lately i have been documenting some Criminal harassment that i've been victim of for years, how will it turn out? I'm currently at 25 pages and 16504 words, am i doing this for nothing?
>>
>>19063266
>what do I need to do?
well play the lottery for one.
action: chariot
advice: knight of cups
outcome: ten of cups

It seems you will win the lottery, but literally dude, the action here just suggests that you've got to play to win. You may have to play a few times and just trust your gut/instincts on which numbers to pick. sorry it's so short but i can't think of anything else to get from this read. was there anything else?
>>
>>19063234
Hello there! So I decided to do a 3 card spread, where each card symbolized the next 3 months of summer ahead of us, and here are my pulls:

>8 of Wands
>XVI-The Tower
>VII-The Chariot

Well, it seems to me that June should go along splendidly, and you should try to be productive perhaps while the productivity is good! However, something may come up by the end of June, beginning of July, and you might have to struggle with a major decision. However, by August, you will have resolved whatever problem you had encountered rather decisively!

I think perhaps if you are looking for advice, it would be, keep on keeping on, and pushing forward. Take what you have and perfect it perhaps?

In any case, I hope this helps! All the best. :)
>>
>>19063289
>It seems you will win the lottery, but literally dude, the action here just suggests that you've got to play to win. You may have to play a few times and just trust your gut/instincts on which numbers to pick.

I usually don't pick numbers and get a quick pick the few times I played. The numbers are randomly generated, I feel as if that's how I'm going to win, through random luck but I also feel that this is part of my destiny and has been a long time coming now.
>>
G, female, 19

Will I find my ideal partner and be with them?

Will I achieve the self improvement and career goals I set out for myself this summer?
>>
>>19063300
cups are about intuition and using your gut. perhaps try using your own numbers once to see what happens. if i had pulled knight of wands i could see something about using randomness.
>>
>>19063311

Will do, I'll buy one random and one using my own intuition. If I will, I'll let everyone here know after a couple months pass by. If I post immediately after I win, people will know who I am since it's public record.
>>
>>19063320
makes sense. haha good luck anon
>>
>>19063320
i hope you win! good luck to you
>>
>>19063296
Thanks!
>>
trading

will I be able to achieve the one big dream I have?
>>
>>19063270
>>19063289

When I went to grab a card, another one slipped out instead, it was the Death/Rebirth

>Death/Rebirth, Ten of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles

He does, he feels truly lucky to have you. Seems like he's already planning a future with you as the most important part in it. 10 of Pentacles speaks of a blessed union, I feel like you already have one and you're worrying over nothing. Have fun you two

>>19063344

Thanks, looks like I've also been blessed with double dubs
>>
>>19063355
I'll trade, as long as you don't mind me being a beginner! What's your query?
Mine is how to win
>him
over, is he my future lover/husband?
>>
>>19063355
King of Cups
Hierophant
Hermit

On some levels you will be able to achieve your dreams, but it won't be everything you thought it would be and you feel unsatisfied on an emotional level due to that. The Hermit isn't necessarily a bad card for an outcome for something like this. Instead of continuing on under the Hierophant, you turn to introspection and find a new path with the Hermit. This is an opportunity for new beginnings, new dreams, and lessons learned.

Hit me with that love general for the next few months. I have a love interest.
>>
>>19063237
Hello friend! Due to the yes, no question, I decided on a 2 card draw, and here's what I got:

>XV-The Devil
>2 of Pentacles

After puzzling over this duo for a bit, I pulled one more card for clarification, I got:

>5 of cups

So, I guess long story short, the short answer is: no / incredibly unlikely.

Long answer is: the cards seemed to want to tell me more about your question than answer it I think. See, from what I understand, the Devil indicates an inability on your end to do anything about your situation. The clarifying 2 of Pentacles would seem to indicate that any solution you find right now to your problems is temporary. However, it should successfully cover you temporarily till you can find a solution to your problem. The final clarifying card would indicate regret, so overall, I'm going to have to say it seems like whatever you're hoping to win will not pan out.

Anyways, best of luck, and I hope everything pans out anyways!
>>
>>19063366
>how to win him over,

Strength, 6 of pents and lovers

Be a bit of bold and charming. Be feminine and he'd be attracted to you. Don't be a complete door mat though, show some personality

>is he my future husband

7 of wands, ace of cups, 3 of swords

Right now its hard to say, focus on getting in a relationship with him first. I think with some compromise you should get along. Ace of cups is a very good omen but its surrounded by not so good cards. Focus on relationship for now desu
>>
Trading one reading.

Does he still like me?
>>
>>19063405
death, high priestess, ace of pentacles

right now he is moving on. his feelings won't totally disappear, but he'll suppress them pretty hardcore to the point that he won't ever think about them but every once in awhile like when he is feeling down. ace of pentacles says eventually he'll slowly start to acknowledge them again, but that doesn't mean he'll let it become something or reach out to you for a relationship (romantic or otherwise).

I want to know what my love thinks of me. Does he think about me often?
>>
>>19063419
no
>>
>>19063424
>no
that's the read?
>>
>>19063430
Thats not me. Doing yours now thanks
>>
>>19063419
Five of Pentacles, 2 of pentacles, 9 of swords

Yes he does and a lot but it is bad for him. You haunt his thoughts so much it is distracting.
>>
what do the girls in my class think of me?

trading
>>
>>19063450
ty senpai. shit, i wonder why it's so negative. i try to be pretty positive.
>>
>>19063467
seven of wands, king of swords, moon

are you competing with another guy? they certainly respect you, but there isn't any overwhelming sexual or emotional connections from the females. in fact, you sort of perplex them. in some ways, though, they do find that kind of endearing.

Can you give me a love general for the next few months? Will the person I want put more into our relationship?
>>
17 m cancer; shitty fast food job and a current dropout. Have a gift for music and writing. My question is- Is there anything in my music career to look forward to?
>>
17 male with a fast food job. I'm a dropout. I'm very fond of music and literary art like cursive. Is there anything positive to come within the next year?
>>
>>19063467
Five of Swords, Nine of Pentacles, eight of pentacles

They see you as a winner and someone who is very desirable to be with due to their good worksmanship in class. They definitely look at you in a very high light and feel they would be lucky to go on a date with someone like you! They think you would be a very dedicated lover too.

what happens after we talk next?
>>
>>19063485
>>19063494
dude completely unintentional, I replied from the preview on /x/. holyshit.bmp
>>
>>19063243
Hello again kind anon! So I decided to do similarly as I did for the yes no question before you, and I did a 2 card draw for you. My draws for you were these:

>Queen of Wands
>XIII-Death

Now before you freak out, in this case, death is actually kind of positive, since it is a clarification card.
But to answer your question, yes, there is/are girl(s) that find your attractive! However, whether they want a lasting relationship is questionable.

P.S. I did a second reading (a celtic cross) to get a handle on your possible eventual love life. I decided to give you the advice card from that reading:
>The Empress
After a bit of puzzling, I think perhaps when you try to woo and keep a lady, perhaps be more flexible in the way you do it? While the conscious and unconscious cards implied a desire for a bit of domineering , then fatherhood and solid decision making; the advice card here advises a connection perhaps emotionally if not more natural "go with the flow" with your possible GF.

Anyways, hope this was helpful, and best of luck to you!

And to everyone else, good night! Finally tired enough to head off to bed. Thanks for the good time!
>>
Will div queers ever ask interesting questions.
>>
>>19063529
Do i win back the heart of the person I love?
>>
>>19063529
Tbh, we're all looking for waifus and jobs, so not really. Why don't you ask an interesting question for someone to read?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 371x396px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 371x396px
>>19063529
Why my next gf and me are going to be in a relationship?
>>
>>19063536
Oh, I can answer this without even being one of the readers: You're fucked. GG friend, have fund minimum wage service jobs for the rest of your life.
>>
>>19063529
Holy shit, it's Cheswick! Long time no see, how've you been?
>>
>>19063567
i kiiiiinda have to second this.
you're better off getting your GED and trying to get an AA or an AS from a community college so you don't have to suffer for the rest of your life
>>
>>19063536

become a male stripper
>>
>>19063529
why are you such a faggot?
>>
33 m cancer

will i ever meet or talk with M again?
>>
>>19063398
I was in the middle of writing your reply when my internet crapped out and deleted everything I wrote...fuck!!! Long story short I got a lot of positive cards for YES and they seemed to be related to love and marriage.
>>
>>19063567
>>19063572
>>19063575
ok
>>
>>19063599
>>19063368
this wasn;t you?
>>
>>19063539
How convenient I'm looking for a husband
>>
>>19063608
I'm the anon that wrote the second one. I'm still waiting for my reply.
>>
>>19063529
When will i get to fuck my crush again
>>
>>19063467
>>19063480
>>19063496

This guy ever gonna do the reads or did we get fucked?
>>
>>19063608
this me:
>>19063368
>>19063613
>>
>>19063608
That was somebody else, sorry!
>>
>>19063615
ayy lmao

aight

I got the lovers, 9 of pents and death

Some sweet sweet changes coming soon in your life. You might also get some money. Expect some developments regarding love between June -September. As long as you go out of your house and mingle with people and talk to people
>>
>>19063536
Just seeing retail... Go back and pick up a trade.
>>19063538
Bee urself
>>19063549
I'm not seeing a new relationship. Just a fwb.
>>19063570
Been hanging in there.
Niggers are terrible.
Found tent caterpillars cheered me up.
Also discovered lilacs there great.
>>19063585
I'm not a guy. Why do you self project all the time
>>19063610
Unless he's stable don't bother. I'm feeling abuse in your background too. Why not just get insemination treatments and forgo men.
>>
>>19063638
Good to see you again ches
>>
>>19063638
>I'm not a guy. Why do you self project all the time

>implying hoes cant be homo

bet you are a smelly fat lesbo
>>
>>19063638
Glad to hear you're doing alright. I don't really have the energy for a reading tonight but maybe tomorrow if you wanna trade hit me up
>>
>>19063638
Hey Cheswick! Long time no talk! Quebecfag here
>>
>>19063529
What do you see in my love life Ches?
>>
>>19063618
>>19063630
meant for you
>>
>>19063529
Love reading for B & me
>>
>>19063649
No I'm not fat. Good to know your fetish though.
>>19063652
That's good.
What is with the bats around your aura...
It's pretty neat actually.
>>19063646
>I do declare you've caught me in a blush
>>
>>19063657
Missed ya. How's your music going.
>>19063663
Two of cups... It won't last but ride it as long as you can.
>>
>>19063664
Not blushing but wondered where have you been
>>
>>19063630
Thank you!
>>
>>19063529
Tell me anything about my future
>>
>>19063669
Tell me more about warships and numbers like 664
>>19063674
Seeing a new computer on the horizon. Also watch out for a mystery stranger.
>>
>>19063680
Can I get a reading.
Basically I'm 25 and after passing on a dream position to look for other careers in the field it bounced right back into my life. I'm fearful and realizing I passed the first time not only to look at other jobs but because I was fearful of failure. ANYWAYS I'm more charged up about this position than I was before but I still worry about being "the mess up" or the "failure". See I want to be a rising star...no shooting star in the field..I want to be at the top in 20 years....Will I be that person?

Thanks
>>
>>19063668
I haven't done much(except for an electro song i came up with in a short span of time on another software i use) since i got my studio set up because alot of weird shit happened to me in the past months and i haven't felt really well lately...

But yeah if you wanna give a listen about the song i mentioned, here you go
https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkupdated

What about you? What's up?
>>
>>19063680
Welp you've found me, I don't know if you remember but I'm that anon with a ghost soldier friend. I'm on the peace business now, want to be a doctor.

664 = 6 + 6 + 4 = 16 = 1+6=7
The Chariot
>>
>>19063701
Yeah I know I can see him.
>>
>>19063529
what should I do about A?
>>
>>19063705
Hi Cheswick.

I really need a reading. I'd like to know if she wants to be with me.
>>
File: nb1.jpg (377KB, 1200x568px) Image search: [Google]
nb1.jpg
377KB, 1200x568px
>>19063714
I really see her interested but you need to change yourself into a man she actually needs.
Also take her on animal friends.
>>
>>19063705
Hope he's alright, haven't been thinking about it until now. My life has been full of ups and downs and the ride still not over
>>
>>19063721
>but you need to change yourself into a man she actually needs.
What sort of man does she need?

And thanks for reading me.
>>
>>19063721
Cheswick I asked earlier but I'm not sure if you saw my post..
Can I get a reading.
Basically I'm 25 and after passing on a dream position to look for other careers in the field it bounced right back into my life. I'm fearful and realizing I passed the first time not only to look at other jobs but because I was fearful of failure. ANYWAYS I'm more charged up about this position than I was before but I still worry about being "the mess up" or the "failure". See I want to be a rising star...no shooting star in the field..I want to be at the top in 20 years....Will I be that person?

Thanks
>>
>>19063728
A protective man with manly attributes.
Basically clay from bitten.
She is interested but if your not going to change she will friendzone.

Also this most important. Animal friends.
I myself am going this weekend. Better then a manicure to be honest.
>>
>>19063739
One last question... Who is she?
>>
>>19063733
Your cute. You want independence instead of stability.
It came back for stability in your life. Also you called it back not the universe...
If you learn to settle down you will be shot up to the top.
But honestly you should enlist. That's your true calling.
>>19063725
He wasn't going anywhere. He is watching you post as we speak other then wandering around. And listening to your music.
>>
>>19063529
how u doing bitch?
>>
>>19063744
I picked up really female energy. Unless this guy's super gay or something.

Feels like a d name.
Long nails.
>>
>>19063529
Will I have any great accomplishments some day?
>>
>>19063746
What is he saying? I hope he likes 80's music it's what I've been listening lately. Now is just the sound of the fan and me under the blankets.
>>
>>19063746
o_o woah...spot on Cheswick. one last question...
Will I be not only good...but the best or am I doomed to be average? I have been pretty much that at everything academic maybe even socially with friends...I will note I'm not the best....what about career?
>>
>>19063749
Hah! I'm never a bottom bitch.
I'm alright.
Getting heavy into warships. Memorized some.
Going to look at airplanes next.
>>
>>19063754
He said track seven and four he liked. Play them again. Now.
>>
>>19063529
Hey <3 I would love a reading for how things will progress between me and a guy I was seeing, also can you see what he looks like?
>>
>>19063750
Thank you... Her name does start with D... And her nails are long.

I seriously hope she hasn't friendzoned me either... Has she?
>>
>>19063764
I'm in bed and the music is on the computer, I'm just killing time to get sleepy
>>
>>19063770
Maybe you didn't hear me. Do it faggot.

Or keys and other stuff will dissapear from your house.
>>19063766
Need to watch bitten and understand clay to get this girl.
>>
>>19063773
Second reading from the list.

Thank you so much. I wish I could do something for you in return.
>>
>>19063773
Who am I going to get in a relationship with?
>>
>>19063757
sweet

youd be my bottom bitch <3
>>
>>19063773
Nah they won't and if ghost friend wants to play he knows bed time it's not a good time. He can wait until the sun goes up like every day.
>>
>>19063765
Yeah. Why. I don't see anything military about him.. skip him. I don't like him. Why is Mexico around you...
>>19063756
Walk around with agate in your pocket and friends will come soon.
If you don't learn. You are doomed.
Gl space cowboy.
>>
>>19063775
Iron price rares are nice.
>>19063776
Seeing nothing.
>>19063779
Jerk.
>>19063777
Download something tonight.
>>
>>19063789
Will my spell yield results?
>>
>>19063789
I'm just sleepy not a jerk.
>>
>>19063789
I'm not sure if you will get to me ,but...
How can I improve my div abilities?
>>
>>19063780
I don't want friends I want something more. Basically just family and work. I want an "empire" and I mean this in the non-egotistical way hence the quotes.
Also yes I agree with the learning aspect. I plan to go back to school for my masters along with some certs when I become employed...
also space cowboy as in pothead..?because I definitely don't fit that description. anywho thanks a bunch for the reading.
>>
>>19063780
Was just wondering if u could see his physical appearance
>>
>>19063799
Straight up. Ask a veemon to possess you.
Play with a Ouija board yourself

That's how yours increases.
>>19063792
Only with ice box magic mixed with golden candle electric bogaloo.
Got a street "mountain view avenue"
>>19063794
Do you like "love will tear us apart"
>>
>>19063529
Maybe you'll see why the fuck he did that because I am at a loss. I'm just so absolutely lost and flabbergasted at what occurred yesterday. I don't even know what to think or describe why he would do that.

>Me 21f Aquarius
>Him 23m Aquarius

What is wrong with D and why did he do that?
>>
>>19063802
No as in your fighting a losing battle like spike.
I really wish you have your Empire but the outlook is really edgy with grimdark endings.
>>
>>19063813
Thank you!
>>
>>19063818
Because he's testing the waters. He also was shopping for a engagement ring. Just suffer his shit.
Also your both Aquarius don't take anything as a offence that he did.

Try and burn lemon inside the house or use lemon cleaner or wear lemon it takes the fight out of Aquarius imo.

Make a offering to the space cow geb of cinnamon and milk tell her to help.

This is your final solution.
>>
>>19063820
Everything is grimdark about this field that I am sure of....and their definitely is losing "battles" in this field probably more than winning ones. ALL I can do is come to work...do the best..and hopefully make some sort of impact.
>>
>>19063827
What does R think of me?
I'm fem and he is male
>>
>>19063827
I feel like you're just bullshitting me. He is a major commitment phoebe and we're not dating. Idk what he was "testing the water for" but all I wanted my stuff back and he blocked me on everything. It wasn't even anything valuable. Just a shitty 2 dollar book I bet the fucker never read.

Why the hell would he do that is what I wanted to know or get a vibe from.
>>
>>19063834
Seeing a antique necklace. Either you make yourself into a happy moe wifeu material or this wont end up going anywhere.
>>
>>19063845
I honestly don't understand why you fucked up.

He likes you a lot. And he was looking at a ring.

I feel you've blown it. Like you usually do again.
>>
>>19063865
Hey Cheswick, just how much did I fuck up with her?
>>
cheswick, i have a request for you.

will i ever meet or talk with M again?

i am male 33 cancer and M is female 34 aries.
>>
>>19063865
Cheswick, could you tell me how things would go if I were to confess my feelings to him?
>>
>>19063874
if your 33 and asking questions on 4chan about a girl you probably wont.
>>
>>19063865
I haven't even seen him for 5 months or spoke to him since. I was looking for my book and saw I didn't have it to only remember he had it. He definitely wasn't looking for a ring for me.
>>
>>19063892

*you're
>>
>>19063892

when did the children start thinking this was the kiddie pool?

fucking underagers.
>>
File: h.jpg (94KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
94KB, 500x324px
>>19063865
CHESWICKK HI~
can you do a love reading for me, please...
>>
>>19063919

that particular specimen is wet behind the ear with a freshly slapped arse.
>>
>>19063865
Hey Cheswick, Quebecfag here, i replied to your earlier post and you never answered me so i forced myself to come up with a lil musical idea and wanted to show it to you

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/the-pondering-twig

I haven't tracked the guitars yet but that's the basic idea i came up with, it's not done yet tho
>>
>>19063935
That's nice. It's should be thread theme.
>>19063893
Oh wait your not the blond are you. Kek.

Nvm.

He acted cold cause you acted like a retard.
Maybe try to understand social networking next time.
>>19063874
I think you need to see if you can presue her activitly
Mend fences.
>>19063892
Well this guy is actually not bad. Just awkward as fuck.
>>19063919
No only big boy pool time.
>>
>>19063951
You sure you gave it a listen? i have 0 plays so far lol
>>
>>19063878
They would eventually be noticed I don't think you have the balls to do it yet. Try flirty gestures and nice hair.

Honestly your going for the wrong type though.
>>19063869
Buy her something. Like flowers bitches love flowers.
>>
>>19063955
I did is there something wrong with the site.. : v
>>
>>19063956
Thank you, I just hope they're not taking me for a fool
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
>>
>>19063956
>Buy her something. Like flowers bitches love flowers.
Can't really happen when she doesn't want to see me and is leaving soon.
>>
You can only get readings with a 4chan pass now :^)
>>
File: z1magus.jpg (43KB, 309x500px) Image search: [Google]
z1magus.jpg
43KB, 309x500px
Readings
Sign
Go
>>
>>19064055

Hi I'm male I'd like to know how things are going between me and Alisha. Cancer.
>>
>>19064055
>Gender
Male
>Query
Can you tell me what i should expect in the coming weeks?
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house

Also, if you feel like it, can you give me some feedback on something i just started composing? I just started laying down the basic structure for the song then i'll track the guitars when i'm done

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/the-pondering-twigupdated

Thanks
>>
>>19064055
male
what can I expect in the rest of the year?
gemini
>>
>>19064055
Male
Pisces
Any tips on my love life? How will things progress with me and the girl from work ?
>>
>>19064055
Gender-Male
Query-I feel the end is near, is there anything left in my future to live for other than suffering?
Sign- Taurus (Sun)
>>
File: Princess of Cups.jpg (2MB, 877x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Princess of Cups.jpg
2MB, 877x1371px
>>19064058
>Princess of Cups
A mutual understanding of each other's feelings, she seems to be an young lady and kind of romantic and I see a possibility of deepening the bond.

>>19064060
>Prince of Disks
I see some hard work being stabilized, you'll be moving steady but be practical to not end up stuck in a close mindset, great productivity, so use that on your favor to show your worth.

>can you give me some feedback on something i just started composing?
I'll tell you what I "see" from your song if that's alright, I'm not good at judging music.

Rain, I feel the smell of wet earth, but also something a little smelly, like dog's poop. A dark giger-like skull face with a biomask, tentacles in the head just appears in a dark shade. Swicthing to a town, water flood, this giger creature, resemble cthulhu, throws water, washing away the people and buildings. The wave reaches an edge and this goes pretty inception like the buildings bending on each other making everything turn into a water sphere, a single drop of water in the universe.

Yeah this is trippy, but it's what I could scry from your song, I like it but some pieces are "missing", I'm not good at giving feedback but I'm looking forward to hear the final piece and scry for you.
>>
>>19064055
Female
Will I marry "Thekid"?
Libra
>>
>>19064100
>some pieces are "missing"
Yeah cause it's far from being done, i'm just laying down the basic harmony and rhythm structures

From there, i'll write the melodies and track the guitars but my guitar needs some adjustement and i'm waiting for a part for it

Thanks for the feedback and the reading
>>
File: 14.jpg (49KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
49KB, 341x500px
>>19064062
>Knight of Swords
You're going to be more focused on your studies, lots of mental activity, skill development, learning and seeking for challenges, suiting your Gemini side.

>>19064081
>4 of Swords
Things would go calm for a while. If you two have been on a shaken moment, this means a time of recovery and change for the best, or at least some stabilization. This period is good to evaluate how things are and then make a proper approach, for now, take it easy and don't let your fishy side gets the best of you.

>>19064084
>XIV - Art
There's always a way anon, you are shaping your own future, sometimes we have to get through the purgatory to get stronger, like life is always testing us. Don't see it as an ending of all things but a purification and removal of illusions and things that do not serve your higher purpose anymore. You'll get through this as a new and strong person, have faith. Be strong as the bull to tackle all the challenges.
>>
>>19062968
>brandon
>26
>gemini

What does lauren mayberry think of me..a-asking for a f-friend
>>
>>19064121
thank you
>>
File: 45.jpg (42KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
42KB, 337x500px
>>19064110
>10 of Swords
No

>>19064113
Yeah I'm not the best person to analyse it but it was fun to read. I saw you posting it before but I was hoping for a final version so I could scry it.

Keep working on it, on your goals, although your Leo is in the 12th house you don't have to hide your good stuff, on the contrary, make partnerships, make your dreams real.

>>19064131
You're welcome! best of luck!
>>
>>19064134
>Yeah I'm not the best person to analyse it but it was fun to read. I saw you posting it before but I was hoping for a final version so I could scry it.
I started a bit during the night, then i went back to writing for several hours a document i'm working on for some criminal charges i need to press

Then lately i came back to working on the song

Thing is there's alot of mixing and little adjustments i have to make during the whole process so it's not an easy task
>>
Tarot Readings on offer for the next couple of hours. Specific questions or general readings.
Please give age, gender and any other relevant details, thanks.

In exchange, do some random act of kindness, or if that's too hard, try not to be a bollocks for at least a few hours.
>>
I'll do one reading for the first querent to give me a legit query. 3-card tarot.
>>
>>19064055
Male
What will the reaction be to the comic I am making that I am going to post on /co/?
Sagittarius.
>>
>>19064228
Male
What will the reaction be to the comic I am making.
Sagittarius.
>>
>>19064228

Heya, I posted in the other thread but you stopped due to feeling tired. Would it be alright if I ask again here?

My details:

Male
Black hair (going grey), black eyes
Average Height and Build
Favourite color is grey.

Query: What's the general outlook for the remainder of the year for me romance and work-wise?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19064239
Thought I replied to this already?

As I recall, mixed reactions, but not definite "gain" out of this venture, that's going to require more work.
>>
>>19064242
sure yeah.

you in a relationship or employment already?
>>
>>19064228
Male
Is there anything good coming to me , in the coming weeks?
>>
>>19064228
18 female
love reading, should i just give up on this guy?
>>
>>19064252
Not in a relationship but employed in a pretty hectic and stressful job.
>>
>>19064055
>Male
>since I cleaned up and began to near the end of my detox my throat has recovered and I discovered that I can sing. Not incredibly well, but I've given myself goosebumps sometimes so I know I'm doing something right. I have long wanted to be a musician. Is persuing music the right thing for me to do or would I be wasting my time?
>Taurus in 10th house, Leo ascendant.
Thank you so much :)
>>
>>19064228
Male
22 with a slightly lazy right eye towards the center

What does my soulmate look like?
>>
>>19064228
22, male, aquarius, single

Will I ever find the answer to my ultimate question? Is it going to be a disappointment?
>>
>>19064229
Female
What will happen after our talk?
>>
>>19064228
Straight male
What would our relationship be like?
>>
>>19064262
>>19064266
>>19064279
nothing doing anon.

try to find a reader who does scrying instead.
>>
>>19064271
I drew 5 of wands, 6 of cups and 5 of swords.

It seems to me that an earlier quabble was what triggered the need to talk. You two will remember the good things that you shared in the past, but you'll still both feel that the bad outweighs the good. The result I see is a separation between you two, but also, an opportunity arising from your parting of ways.

Any feedback's appreciated.
>>
>>19064290
>quabble
I mean squabble.
>>
>>19064228
Male, 24, Orange and brown, rocks and stars.
Just a general reading I suppose :)
>>
File: 03.jpg (41KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
41KB, 341x500px
>>19064149
Ya keep working on your music anon, is a good occupation and who knows it might grant you some benefits in the future.

>>19064235
>10 of Disks
You'd feel content about it and expecting a big return but there are some missing connections that wouldn't hurt to work harder on. It's not complete as much as you think you're done.

>>19064261
>III The Empress
Yes, definitely you can be great at it, growth is expected, mostly internally, so your detox is doing wonders. The Empress is also a card of beauty, so I see your voice will definitely make success or cause good reactions on people. But it's all more of an internal work, build yourself up, get inspired, keep practicing, get feedback from others and be flexible but keep grounded. Take the positive input and make it better. Good luck
>>
>>19064228
Male
Sag

Is the person who goes by the name Space Ghost reliable as a reader. They have been right sometimes but I honestly don't know.
>>
>>19064303
Thank you. The first issue is going to have only 16 pages you think this might be too little?
>>
>>19064303
>III The Empress
That is too cool. Venus also happens to be my dominant planet, directly conjunct with my moon in pisces :) This card speaks to me. Thank you for your reading :)
>>
>>19064242
Romance: The Star. Positive, smile, be optimistic and remember that nothing succeeds like success, so fake it till you make it and are confident in your approach to women.

The Sun as forthcoming financial situation is not only very positive but often announces that a romance (less often friendship) can lead to an improved money situation, so be aware of that...

Strength as work situation indicates a very tense atmosphere and lots of work, but also having the force to deal with it. Death as material situation on the other hand indicates worries about money more than the actual lack of money itself, so perhaps try to get a more objective view of your situation, that should lessen your stress and give you some more clarity.

Because the Fool as health shows a complete disconnect between head and body and it is likely you are getting close to the end of your tether. A brief break would do you a world of good.

Plans: the Empress counsels making decisions based on reason and insight, not on emotions or gut feelings. Plus it's a good period.

The only bum note (apart from the Fool) is the Tower as mental/intellect/spiritual matters: your neurons are fried, and this ties in with the Fool's message again: take a break, clear your head and you'll be fine again soon.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>19064228
M
I want to know how things are going to go with OB and myself the next few weeks. I reached out to her online, and I want to go how it's going to develop and the end result.

I can trade, if you want.
>>
I'm beginning to see auras. First, I saw my own while meditating on the beach before work. It was white. I thought it was just water evaporating from myself, but it persisted, and just kinda lingered. Then I saw an aura around my room mate, and I knew this time, because it was pale yellow. Am I tapping into the powers of my third eye?

Male, oracle animal is the hare, hazel eyes are slowly becoming more blue, tall stature, and easily emotionally fatigued.
>>
>>19064255
Devil-Judgement-World-Hanged Man

Looks like you're being quite the naughty one in terms of sex (Devil) but that's fine if you're not looking for a LTR. Judgement announces some imminent news, but it could go either way. World says it's positive news, but the Hanged Man as result pretty much means you're stuck in the relationship (or whatever is going on between you) and that it isn't going anywhere. So be careful for what you wish for...
>>
>>19064228
Male
Love reading pls.
Why is A. not talking to me and will there be somebody else I'll get to know for a new love relationship anytime soon?
>>
>>19064323
Thanks for that. You're pretty spot on about the work situation. I'm just ending my vacation post mental breakdown hence, I'll be back to work next week. I'm hoping I've recovered enough to continue onward but I'll have to see.

In regards to romance, I'm not comfortable or knowledgeable with socializing being stupidly shy and all. I'm not so sure how to fake it but eh...the Sun seems a rather strange card here.

Ultimately, I'm seeking romance not out of money but for companionship hence, I could care less about their financial background/status. If there is a disparity between financial status where she's richer than I am, I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving her with the financial burden. But then again, I wouldn't feel right leaving anyone I care about with financial burdens.
>>
>>19064298
Love: Emperor, looking for romance? Thn man up and do something, you can do it, and it may even be a case of mixing business with pleasure.

Finance and work: Imminent news in that department (Judgement), if your work involves commuting or travel then it will be all the better. However Moon as general situation is not so positive, it points to a toxic environment, either family, friends or work, and you need to try to do something to avoid being dragged down.

Star as health indicates optimism is the cure for your worries, it's a positive card.

plans and projects: now is a good time to get the ball rolling if you have some ideas you are toying with, the Popess is a very card to initiate these plans.

However the Tower as mental/intellectual development, like the last gent, indicates mental burnout, try and give yourself a break from the books, and get some fresh air to clear your head!
>>
Male
Taurus

Would like a general life-at-this moment reading please. is there something or someone that is blocking me from what I want, or is this just a matter of patience? my drive dipped a bit and I'm not sure why.
>>
File: back.jpg (50KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
50KB, 332x500px
Just finishing these and I'm out to eat

>>19064303
Oops forgot the name

>>19064318
Well you think it's done but I feel there's some lack of "sustance" maybe the story could get more developed or the art isn't enough, have you showed it to other people? What's their real opinion? Because getting a reading is subjective, but seeing the actual comic is a better way to get a proper feedback on your story and art.

>>19064322
Lovely, Taurus ruled by Venus, your Leo ascendant definitely shows you're out to shine and your Pisces moon will give you the proper sensitivity that an artist need to express and touch others. Good luck anon, I'll be cheering for you o/

>>19064352
>XIV Art
Definitely, you're working on your energy and developing well in combination with other practices you can develop further. Get yourself some rest before moving forward if you're fatigued, more transformation are in your way, so get yourself grounded and ready. Best wishes.
>>
>>19064228
>Please give age, gender and any other relevant details, thanks.
25, male, can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>19064304
I have no idea and wouldn't answer this unless the person in question was obviously giving harmful feedback.

TBQHWY, anon, this is an Asiatic pasteboard, it's anonymous, free and ill-mannered. Why place your expectations too high?

In any case, the best thing to do is to get a notebook, note these predictions, and see what happens. Also read what other anons have to say about their readings.

That's the most useful I can be.
>>
>>19064365
thanks for the feedback.

re: the Sun, it could just be a case of getting work tips or referrals from a new friend, that kind of thing. Or meeting someone special at work.
>>
>>19064375
didn't I give you one already yesterday?
>>
>>19064055
Female
Leo
Does he still love me?
>>
>>19064390
Don't think so
>>
>>19064350
You're coming up as the Fool in this one, which shows you have way too much baggage which i blinding you to what's actually going on here.

The Devil as atmosphere indicates an intensely sexually-charged feeling - for you, that is, since we find the Popess as situation, and the Hermit as the end result, and those are very much chaste slow-moving cards.

There's a very odd dynamic between the Fool-Devil diagonal, and that of the Hermit-Popess. You are trying to force things that demand time, and it's probably not going to be satisfactory for either party. Just me 2 cents.
>>
>>19064395
He's away, my dear fellow Leo.
>>
>>19064413
can you give me a reading then?
>>
>>19064290
Sorry for the late response. This is accurate. Do you think this can be interpreted any differently?
>>
>>19064420
The only thing that can be interpretted differently is the outcome, I feel. You can either cease the opportunity that arises form this failure, or not.
>>
>>19064360
A: Not good news anon, move on.

The Sun as you is a very positive card, but it shows more your desire to form a relationship than anything else right now, because the situation is the Tower, quite negative , which would tend you show you've been badly burned in the past emotionally.

However, the results: Empress as atmosphere and Emperor as result, are pretty unambiguous: with the support of the Sun, provided you manage to overcome your issues, and use your rational brain to make a romance decision (Empress) and become the alpha male rather than a beta-orbiter or manlet, then you have every chance of making it happen.

Bone up on your seduction skills, that kind of thing. And use for your head, you hear!
>>
>>19064370
Incredible.
Love: I'm receptive to romance, but not seeking it. I'm platonic unless provoked. Not a move maker :P
Finance and work: Yes yes yes. Recently presented with the opportunity to be a transit operator. I also have a meeting coming up for driving our company's food truck. Very exciting stuff! My current work situation is quite toxic because there is a lot of weight on my shoulders and I've been working longer hours to make sure everyone is OK (including myself) before I leave. We are all very stressed right now.
Health: I think all that's left in terms of a cure is optimism for sure. I've taken all the other big steps already. Raw whole food diet as of just over a year ago, at the same time I quit doing drugs and drinking. Spending more time outdoors, albeit not much more active I am on my feet more.
Intellectual development: I am for sure burnt out. I think I'm going through a bit of sensory overload, especially in the sense that I'm focusing so much attention towards satisfying others, I myself am seldom satisfied.
None of this really matters to you, but I think the process of writing this all out is a way for me to identify with my reading. Thank you a thousand times for providing me with your service. You are very thoughtful.
>>
>>19064417
I'm afraid I can not.
>>
>>19064428
you're most welcome.

It certainly does matter to me, not to flatter my ego, but to see how the reading relates to a real-life person's situation, and then, how to improve my own reading skills, but above all, how to communicate that more efficiently to an anonymous someone somewhere else.

So thank you for your feedback, and I wish you all the best in your self-development and new job!
>>
>>19064373
I must admit, I'm 322 and 352. I couldn't help myself. Like a pack of cigs, you can't drop a pack without emptying it! (I know, horrible analogy)

I've started to get in touch with my Luna/Venus/Pisces(also dominant under taurus by 1%). I think I identify with this aspect of myself so much and the more I focus on that, the more I'm able to manifest my dreams into reality. Not sure if it all lining up in the 8th house means as much as I think it does, but it's a dominance trinity, so there's a lot happening there and it would be silly to ignore.
This is off-topic, but I am considering having a tattoo done with this conjunction in mind. I worked out a couple sketches, do you think it would be unwise to do this? I have a sun on one wrist, I thought I could put it on the other.
I apologise for the essay, I'm feeling very energetic today. Part of me thinks I'm typing just for the sake of letting my fingers dance for a little while.
>>
>>19064427
>Bone up on your seduction skills, that kind of thing.

I hate this shit though. I never like PUAcrap and it never made any goddamn sense to me and it always seems like women only open up if they are drunk because then you usually could say anything and they'd be all over you.

you're mostly spot on btw. but about the seduction skills thing, it's gonna be insanely tough. I really think it's not worth it because it's very foreign what PUAbullshitters would expect me to do. I'm not a beta-orbiter or manlet btw. my height is okay and I don't even orbit the girl I mentioned because of the times I tried talking to hear being so far apart now.

anyway, thanks for your reading even though I still don't know what to do. the past just hurts.

are you the tripcode reader though? I'm not sure.
>>
>>19064372

>reading good for 3-4 months.

Romance: Judgement: Something new on the horizon, imminent if not already recently happened. Positive.

Health: Bateleur: Good vitality or improved health. You're only as young as you feel, and all that.

Money: Popess indicates a good time to start a savings plan or investments, something like that, but to keep it discrete...

The Star also indicates a good time to go ahead with this, or to change work/move house, anything like that.

Work: Moon: probably a rather negative situation, toxic environment, unsupportive work, familial problems wrt work perhaps? Not a great card unless you're in healthcare.

Pope as future plans represents getting support from those in a position and who are inclined to help - people in a responsible position, who can advise you or give you a reference, that kind of thing. It's a good card. You got backing.

The Lover as mental/spiritual aspect is indicative of some indecision in that department, but a decision will have to be made. Not enough info to take that any further anon, sorry.
>>
>>19064375
if you're that kid with all the family/legal trouble b/s going on, then there's nothing new going on since yesterday.
>>
>>19064463
bless you, anon!

>Romance: Judgement: Something new on the >horizon, imminent if not already recently >happened. Positive.

currently in a LTR, but things have been positive lately. wonder if this card could refer to something else..

>Health: Bateleur: Good vitality or improved >health. You're only as young as you feel, and all >that.

Funny you say this; I've been looking and feeling healthier than I have in years. diet, exercise, and have been really taking care of my liver with herbal supplements. has worked brilliantly thus far.

>Money: Popess indicates a good time to start a >savings plan or investments, something like >that, but to keep it discrete...

income has been fairly steady, but I have to be vigilant--indulgences are really off the table as I try to stabilize more.

>The Star also indicates a good time to go ahead >with this, or to change work/move house, >anything like that.

we are so overdue for both a change in work and home!

>Work: Moon: probably a rather negative >situation, toxic environment, unsupportive work, >familial problems wrt work perhaps? Not a >great card unless you're in healthcare.

work is a mixed bag. my career changed a bit, as I've taken a break from the professional arts field and I now teach at a university part time. it's good, and it's helped me sharpen some goals of mine, but they pay isn't awesome and I'm feeling like it may be time for me to move on.

family drama...a whole different topic there. let's just say I've been keeping a distance from my parents, as the relationship has grown toxic and unhealthy.

>Pope as future plans represents getting >support from those in a position and who are >inclined to help - people in a responsible >position, who can advise you or give you a >reference, that kind of thing. It's a good card. >You got backing.

this is awesome news. fingers crossed.

I appreciate the reading so much, anon. Thanks again for your help!
>>
>>19064228
Male
I screwed up with the girl I like, and she's leaving town temporarily. Should I give up or try again when she comes back?
>>
>>19064502
One lives in hope... (Star).
and yes, you did cock things up royally (Tower)
but there ought to be some news soon (Judgement)
and the Pope as outcome is very favourable, so make good on what you did wrong without being a weeping manlet, and hope for the best!
>>
>>19064228
female
general reading
>>
>>19064493
you're most welcome. again, glad to hear folks are taking measures to better themselves.

Re: Romance: This position in the reading strictly speaking is interpersonal relationships, thus incl. both romance/friendships etc, but I usually do it as romance for our purposes.

Judgement is usually some news/new developments, usually positive.

Other than that, I cannot say. You can give it a think and see what happens.

Perhaps another reader could give you some help if you wanted to find out more?
>>
Is anyone here able to view auras?
>>
>>19064532

Remotely? Not me. Ches can though.
>>
>>19063919
How does telling someone to be a normal 33 year old and not get relationship advice from a screen?
>HUE HUE HUE UNDERAGE HUEHUEHUE I CANT HANDLE REALITY...
screw off scrub.

>>19063874
Heres my opinion on this .You're like permaadult now man...get with it...Shit this is coming from someone who really "blossomed" quite late...basically a late bloomer in regards to women and whatever. Its simple...Meet the woman...forge a bond with her...make eye contact (its basically the foundation of every relationship...BUT EASE UP ON IT aka no gawking) Talk to her pretty, be firm yet supple, listen to her..dont forget to be playful. etc etc etc....
Also sorry for being so abrupt with you previously...you deserved a better answer than what I gave earlier.
>>
>>19064534
hey black acanthus sorry for being a leech, but could you do me a reading
I got hit by a motorcycle and i should be in the hospital in a while but i want to know
>>
>>19064507
Thank you. I already did have a talk with her, so I guess I should wait for her to contact me? I don't know how she felt about out talk though.
>>
>>19064542

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19064542
or anyone for that matter
>>
>>19064534
Is it really possible to do this through the internet?
>>
>>19064556

Remote viewing auras? Yeah, but it's doing two things at once and I'm not practiced enough at either individually to do them at once.
>>
>>19064548
If im ok, will be ok or anything got damaged in the accident?
>>
That's all for this evening folks.

Have a great weekend!
>>
>>19064548
it didnt hurt but it may have been the adrenaline, still the fucker appeared from nowhere
>>
>>19064228
22/male
will me an A will speak again at least as friends this year?or im just dead for her?
>>
>>19064395
I'm not very fond of this type of questions to be honest, someone's feelings are more complex than one card reading

>5 of Swords
He's experiencing some loss and grieving, makes me believe he's letting go any feeling he has for you I'm afraid.

>>19064447
It's all good anon, I've started that way... sometimes I do anon query other readers when I'm in no position to read for myself or offer a trade, and I believe we're here to help each other whether to offer an advice or share some divination knowledge.

It's all good, use that energy for create something, you've got a very creative combination and the ability of making beautiful things anon, I'm jelly lol. My Venus is in Taurus so it's a strong one as well.

I personally like tattoos but I change my mind easily, so for something to be permanent on my skin it has to be highly special, that even when I'm old and wrinkled I'd still love looking at it and take some pride of what it represents. If you feel that's really what you want, I'd tell you to go for it, but remember is staying forever with you, the good and the bad it represents...
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
>>19064560
>>19064565

You should ask a doctor. Seriously, if you just got hit by a motorcycle you should be at a hospital, not asking me to read whether you're okay or something serious was damaged. This isn't the place to ask for serious medical information. I could try to read that, but I don't think that it's a good idea to set that precedent here.

You shouldn't be asking here. You could be hemorrhaging internally right now and not know it. A damaged organ could be experiencing complications. You do not need to be wasting time.
>>
>>19064580
>You shouldn't be asking here. You could be hemorrhaging internally right now and not know it. A damaged organ could be experiencing complications. You do not need to be wasting time.
Yeaj, i know, im just deseperate, youre mad accurate so yeah.
Im feeling dizzy right now but again i dont know, and i got hit in almost all the right side of my body, was thinking of doinmg my first meditation right now to calm myself, and i cant go to the hospital right now.

Makes me wonder if this was a demon or a curse, could that be the cause?
>>
>>19064588

Dude. What. Go to the damn hospital. Don't waste time on fucking meditation to calm down while you're "dizzy" after getting hit by a moving vehicle. The fuck?

>demon or a curse

I'd say physics was the immediate cause, transfer of energy during a collision. Go seek medical attention. Stop dicking around.
>>
>>19064588

And if you cannot drive right now, get someone to take you. Seriously.
>>
>>19063874
>tfw F/34/Aries
I'm not M but coming from someone with probably similar traits, her Aries side will expect someone straightforward, that knows what he wants and can be assertive in his moves.

Would be ideal to know where her Venus/Mars are placed at, to really know what she's attracted to, but that's all speculation. I see you're Cancer so it makes you softer than her, I'm not saying it's a bad combination but a difficult one, again a broader analysis of both charts would make it certain.

Sorry for my rambling, you've asked to another reader and I analysed that on the romance spectrum, but since I share the same profile, thought I could help and like >>19064539 said, just keep in touch, get to know her better and build a friendship at least. Aries woman likes guys with attitude, that shows what they want. Good luck!
>>
21 male
This has been my worst year of my life, will it get better or should i end it all?
>>
>>19064595
>>19064600
I have no vehicle and i dont know anyone, unless she comes back and then i go, guesds it will be that way then.
Thanks though
>>
>>19064588
Yeah man, go to the hospital first, you're probably not thinking straight right now to meditate or think about demons/curse with you damaged body. You know I could even scan you right now but won't do it until you get checked by a doctor first...

>>19064610
call an ambulance then
>>
>>19064610

You don't need to be laying down or meditating or anything. Call an ambulance. You are literally drowsy after an accident.

Did the guy not stop? Is this a hit and run? Call a fucking ambulance. File a police report on a hit and run while you're in the hospital. Jesus Christ, it's called basic self preservation.
>>
Trading, would like a career reading for the next three weeks. I'm male. Drop me your gender and query.
>>
>>19064621
>21 male
>This has been my worst year of my life, will it get better or should i end it all?
>>
>>19064602
It always gets better. The beauty of life is that everything is relative and it balances out. When you experience the lowest of lows, it builds your character. If you keep a positive attitude and a goal to work towards there will always be a way out. This requires discipline. Just know that if you truly are at a breaking point, you are going to catapult to a level of consciousness that many people won't even come close to achieving. You have so much time to get there, just be patient.
I know you've asked this question more than once, and each time you will get the same cookie cutter responses. It's not answers you need. What you need to do is step outside the box and start working on life with a new set of tools. EAT HEALTHY. IT ALWAYS begins with healthy eating. Your gut is the root of your feelings. Believe me, the results you get from a clean diet alone are astounding. That's where I began, on my journey out of the darkness. If you want more info on this, please let me know. I would love to share.
>>
>>19064613
> You know I could even scan you right now
Already called her, will go in some moments, mind doing it please?
>>19064618
He did stop when he hit me, i think i got his license
You see, the nthing is i remeber some comments from an "occulltist" about something and now i wonder about the case of this would majke sense, anyways ill just go soon
>>
>>19064634

If he didn't give you his insurance etc then he fled the scene. His insurance needs to take care of this, not yours.
>>
>>19064636
ah yeah that would work in a civilized country, ah ah ha
well then bye, ill see how it goes
>>
>>19064634
>won't do it until you get checked by a doctor first...
Just go anon your safety first, I won't go anywhere but you need immediate help there
>>
>>19064636
I just entered into shock and I got really confused by it, i didnt even know i was hit until i heard a metal screech and saw them next to me, until then i knew
>>
>>19064641

Good fortune, hope it's nothing too bad. But see that doctor.

>>19064646

Yeah, and then the dude fled the scene before the police or an ambulance showed.
>>
>>19064651
ill go in aprox. 30 min.

ty.
>>
>>19064631
I want to know more, this year i've been betrayed by my mother, friends, girlfriend, it's like everything is against me, Used to play ouija a few times but don't know if it has something to do with that
>>
>>19064660
You need a spiritual cleansing.
>>
WHat is a sick spell? i know it should make someone sick, but how do you know if you have one?
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>19064626
I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself, but I can read on something to improve your life, right after I get a reading from you.
>>
>>19064409
I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this. To answer you...well, this is a pretty full picture of what's going on. 'Forcing things that demand time' I already realize, but much harder to put into practice. Thanks.
>>
>>19064595
This
>>
Trading!
When will i see results of my <3 spell?
>>
>>19064962
I scried it. I saw a woman with a wand, tapping a. cauldron and a lot of pink sparks come up from is. I see a lot of imagery in the sparks, which correspond to real experiences of the woman. But there's an indication this is a placebo, like, good things are going to come, but not from the power of the spell.

I'd like to know what B and G think of me.
>>
>>19064962
not scryanon, but i'd love to trade if you feel like it.
with either of you
>>19064988
>>
>>19064962

Seeing someone looking out a window and trying to make out details of something. It's white, but hard to make out looking through a limited window. I kind of think it's a barn. Seeing a lamp, the kind with a bulb and a shade, but a plume of fire is coming out of the top like it's a gas lamp, an odd juxtaposition. A genie's lamp is now steaming because it has apparently been used as a tea pot. Saw a coffee cup and a milk jug, but I don't see the milk going into the coffee. I also what's either a shovel or a paddle.

I suspect that it's already having results, but due to a lack of proximity and perspective skewed by something it's hard to see them from where you are. I think you're going to get what you want, but perhaps not to taste. The shovel makes me think that you should start working towards it and catch up to it through actual work. You can't drink tea until you pour it.
>>
>>19064994
Feel like another trade?
>>
>>19065001

Ask what you like.
>>
How am I to know if I am on the right path, or even on a path to begin with, if my emotional state is ever changing as are my desires?

Is there a way I could learn to read myself?
>>
>>19065020
Thanks. I'm wondering when I'll see L again. Do they have a plan or are currently thinking of one?

yours?
>>
>>19064988
>placebo
ugh. If you are willing to trade again. How can I fix this?

>B?
The magician rev.
Hmm babe it seems like B is hella wary of you. Almost suspicious of your intentions.
Something seems like its leaning away from the truth.
>G?
King of swords
wow G sees you as someone of high clarity and mental power. Lots of respect
>>
>>19064992
Sure m8, what is up?
>>
>>19065025

>when I'll see L again
>Do they have a plan or are currently thinking of one?

Seeing hair blowing in the wind. Side profile of someone walking. Their face isn't to me. Seeing a snail now, slowly crawling down a sloped surface vaguely in the direction that I am viewing it from. The only way to speed it's approach would be for it to fall. It's path is deliberate. Seeing a cocktail glass with a bendy straw.

You will see L, but only in passing for a while. They have a plan, but it's a methodical one that is taking a while to develop. Rushing it will do no good.

>mine

When is the right time to meet up?
>>
>>19064994
Hey Acanthus! How are you? How is the ending going for your story?

What is your query, dear?
>>
>>19065032
Sure.

I see a woman meditating and coming upon an epiphany. It's really hard to translate that exactly, being that I don't really know what kind of ritual you're doing, but I did pull Ten of Pentacles rx. It's almost as if the spell has the appearance of being complete, but isn't. Further, some of your expectations for what a complete spell should be like will never be met. I got the image of a scale. And so positive results being put at one end, and some negative ones at the other, creating a balance. It's more as if you need to aim down, otherwise more of a cost incurred. A spell shouldn't create an ideal circumstance, but being truthful about exactly what you need out of it.

My query: I guess some more about B and G.
>>
>>19065051
Care to be more specific on what you need to know on B and G?
>>
>>19065055
I think just elaborating on initial impressions of your first reading. All I'm looking to understand is initial impressions myself.
>>
>>19065042

It goes well enough. I need to rewrite part of the middle. The binge drinking feels forced even though it's essential to the climax. That means making the story longer without breaking the flow.

My query? Hrmmm. Am I onto something chasing after Sobek?
>>
Anyone doing readings right now? I ctrlf'd readings and the most recent was a few hours ago thanks in advance
>>
>>19065041
Ten of Swords
Hierophant
Justice

Soon, before it is too late. If you wait much longer things will begin to destabilize and the optimal time for meeting will have passed. The Hierophant says now is the time to make your move and Justice says to stick with it because you're on the right path.
Sorry for taking so long. You're sort of tough to read. Let me know if there is anything I can clarify.
>>
Trading, would like a career reading for the next three weeks. I'm male. Drop me your gender and query.
>>
>>19065069

It's all good. My path is a winding one.
>>
>>19065021
Also my initials are JJL, born september 2 1997.

Of course I am not going to be upset if this request is ignored/denied but I would be forever grateful
>>
>>19064602
I think 16 and 17 are the some of the worst years so far. Just relax bruv, point your life in a whole different direction. It is pretty shitty to get a bad hand so early in life, but aim for stability and the rest will fall into your lap naturally. Be wary of other's intentions.
>>
Does anybody have information regarding divination through the pendulum and its history/origins?
>>
>>19065084
Hey, you still doing readings?
>>
>>19065063
Ok
>Initial impressions from B
VIII of swords, VI of swords re, IX of pentacles
Wow yeah. Its hella negative, but not in a hatefull or angry way. There is something about you that reminds them of something/someone that hurt them before.
>G?
the tower, Page of wands rev, VIII of wands
Interesting alot of creative energy that is directionless yet in the end becomes direct and orderly.
They thing of you as a potential work partner
>>
>>19065155
Welp. Thanks. How'd my reading do for you.
>>
>>19065064
Changing Your Mind

This card means that you’ve changed your mind about a previous decision, and you’re struggling with the possible repercussions. Maybe you’re worried about what other people may think or whether you or another will suffer consequences due to your second thoughts. You know more now than when you made your original decision. Perhaps you could have uncovered this information with a little more investigation.

Nonetheless, the circumstances unfolded as they did for a higher purpose. Learn from your former actions so that in the future, you take your time doing research prior to making decisions. In the meantime, know that changing one’s mind is an option for us all.
Yes, but your first idea may not be the best option on chasing Sobek
>>
>>19065158
pretty good!
>>
Is anyone still on?

I'd like to know my chances between her and I.
>>
Will I have love soon or should I kill myself?
>>
>>19065320
i feel you
>>
Am I a delusional fucking retard with an identity crisis who should probably kill myself?
>>
Y'all stop asking if you should kill yourselves.

The answer is no. However man the fuck up and improve your life.
>>
>>19065345
>Am I a delusional fucking retar> with an identity crisis
Yes
>should probably kill myself?
No
>>
What tarot deck should I buy?

Killing your self leaves no room for change by the way.
>>
>>19065441
Pick your flavour http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
>>
Who starts each new /div/ thread?
>>
>>19065457
Thanks a ton.
>>
>>19065489
I do for the most part, but others can & are more than welcome to. You can find me on IRC (sorcery.net, #//div/ination) or on Discord.

Why do you need to know?
>>
>>19065494
Not him but thank you for being a humble man, not identifying with a trip, and helping bring together a very small part of this community that isn't full of role players. Thank you.
>>
>>19065498
I never really identified with a trip. The most I've ever done is namefag. But there are a number of tripfags who are friends of mine & I'm doing it for them as much as I am for everyone anon.

Thanks for your kindness.
>>
I currently have and generally have a terrible attitude. I'm absolutely lazy and unable to obtain success, due to that. Furthermore I'd like to add I'm new and hope not to do anything wrong.

>Leo 18m

Can anyone tell me how I can overcome my inner bastard? I'm certain I will one day, but need to be faster than "one day."
>>
I'm very interested in Skinwalkers, mentioned in the Native American myths/mythology. Anyone willing to discuss possible practices?
>>
>>19065529
If I were you, I'd check out /omg/
>>
>>19065541
Ohyeah, right. Thanks :3
>>
>>19065345

Chieh / Limitations

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:
Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram.
By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities.
One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map.
Avoid asceticism, however.
Deprivation is not wise discipline.
The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
Trading
Why they attacked us?
>>
Should i stick with buddhism, or do my own thang? Ill trade if there arent any readers readin fo free.
>>
>>19062968

Male, 21, scorpio

I'm an occultist. Give me one card at random and tell me what it is and what you think. I usually don't do things like this but I'm looking for an idea of where to start with some things.

Thanks, if you choose to do so.
>>
>>19065642
Do what brings you harmony, are you male? If so is there a possibility you're doing this because of a woman? I see some female influences on your decision, if the woman is yourself, then still a struggle on what's the best choice indeed but whichever path you follow make sure it isn't an emotional decision.
>>
>>19065687
Five of Cups
Let go of what's not serving but you're still clinging on, open your eyes to your surroundings and take advantage of some hidden gems where you don't expect to find them
>>
gET the fuck out of here
you are playing with demons
>>
>>19065704
No John. You are the demons.
>>
>>19065690
I just had to kill my dog, so buddhism kind of feels like a load of shit to me right now.
>>
>>19065494
Pure curiosity.

Thank you for doing what you do!
>>
>>19065728
You're welcome.

Do I know you, by the way?
>>
>>19065710
I'm sorry about your dog. I don't know much about Buddhism so I can't help you with that. But if you had to put your dog down it wasn't because of Buddhism, we'll often take decisions we don't want or will regret. And I am sure you had a reason for doing so as much as painful it would be, you released your dog.
>>
>>19065567
Scryed:
Green eye looking around, blinks a few times and then focuses on something. Dark brown mountains, suddenly there is a war. Looks like indigenous people. Fight is suddenly stopped by fire and both parties die.
Rain and bones

Envy and greed leads to destruction someone wanted something from you.

Query: Love general
for a female Virgo black haired and Capricorn male red haired
I am female, 21,
>>
Trying to scry. I'm a beginner, so you accuracy may be an issue.
WILL ONLY DO ONE QUERY!
>Give me a query
>Please give me feedback!
>>
>>19065790
Career?

21m cancer
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19065796
>>
>>19065801
Couldn't you just wait until this thread drops a few pages? We're not on a war anymore.
>>
>>19065795
For some reason I keep on seeing a bunch of Laurel trees. Green forest tree a blue sky suddenly there's a shooting star. The scene shifts to the building it almost seems like an office building, white.

Prospects look like good honestly I see that maybe you should try apply more to different places.

Once again I do apologize if my reading is a bit off I am fairly new at this and any feedback that you have would be amazing.
thank you
>>
>>19065817

This
>>
>>19065790
Love life
Female/21/Capricorn
>>
>>19065817
They did drop a few pages, actually. That's why I posted the new thread when this went onto page 2 at 311 posts.
>>
>>19065167

Interesting. Thank you very much. I'll have to ponder this.
>>
>>19065842

>few pages
>page 2

Page 4-6 is preferable for keeping /x/ and associated jannies happy.
>>
>>19065785
I'm not sure exactly what they wanted despite jealousy, we lost everything, but thank you.

>Bouquet, Ship, Rider, Lady, Key, Stork, Clouds, Cross, Whip

A gift might make you confused, something was sent out distance and will return with a message. The development of the relationship depends if you're able to make a positive change, but I don't see things going well, if you're who I think you are and did what I think you did, karma might strike back. I don't mean to scare you but the future seems to get conflicted and you won't be able to avoid it.
>>
>>19065852
Duly noted.
>>
I bought the "after tarot" deck there's no reason to think I chose wrong, correct?
>>
>>19065872
The wrong deck is the deck you don't feel connection with. If you can understand the basic symbolism and the art speaks to you there's no wrong choice.
>>
>>19065733
I don't know, maybe you did a reading for me.
I really don't know, why?
>>
>>19065877
Okay I chose it based off the art, but if I have to be honest it seems more like a "half-resonance" if that makes any sense to you?
>>
>>19065902
You could find me on IRC or Discord. You'll be able to figure out who I am, if I did read you.
>>
>>19065908
The After Tarot is inspired on the Rider-Waite deck. It's basically a follow up scene but the general meaning still applies.

The traditional ones are Rider-Waite, Marseilles and Thoth, RW being the most popular and where most of the modern decks are inspired of. Maybe is that half-ressonance you speak of?
>>
>>19065929
>Maybe is that half-ressonance you speak of?
Quite possibly yes.

I tried to actually go with one close to the Rider-Waite art but not specifically so.

I am going to now attempt to imbue meaning.
>>
>>19065940
I haven't seen the full deck but it won't be hard for you to get the meanings of the cards. Besides you'll learn more with practice and intuition than simply following the booklet. It serves as a guide but you don't have to stick with it. With time you'll understand the cards and their interactions and it'll flow easily.
>>
>>19065926
Unfortunately, I haven't been on either of those.
I wish.
Sorry :|
>>
>>19065976
No worries then. What matters is you have a good time practicing your skills & gifts.
>>
Hi, it's my first time around here, here it goes I guess...
19 m Virgo

Will I be a successful artist? Successful enough to make a living... barely?
>>
I need to trade!
>>
File: 1495006359228.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1495006359228.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>19065552
>>
>>19065957
Would it possibly be damaging if I were to read somebody on here? Damaging as in because I am not a practiced diviner I could give a bad reading and harm their intent, or would any practice be good?
>>
>>19066162
It won't be harmful if you have good intentions and state that you're learning so people would be aware and even help you providing feedback for your improvement. We always say that the future isn't set on stone, what we offer here is guidance. Ultimately it's the querent’s choice to follow or not the advice but always take what's said here with a grain of salt. There will be days you'll get things right and some other days you won't and that's normal. Don't give up on negative results and stay humble on positive feedback. Bear in mind to bring what's important for the well being of the querent rather than what they need to hear.
>>
Trading, I have two queries
>>
>>19066277
You best go to the new thread

>>19065796
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.