[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronicity: why do NPCs/fake persons leave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

File: mannequin.jpg (105KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
mannequin.jpg
105KB, 560x800px
I started a synchronicity thread on here a few weeks ago and got some great responses. One of them confirmed what I've observed: the people who are not people. Milgram's Cyranoids (look it up). The actors, the pod people, Castaneda's people who are not people.
One poster confirmed my observations on these fake people who have crazy synchs with you, often fake "stage" names, who drop hints and recite lines and then disappear from your life.
WHY DO THEY LEAVE? They used to stick around longer, but they still left. They always do. Is that an indication their work here is done? Can you hold on to a pod person? Partner with it? Marry it? Or are people who are not people not allowed to stick around? What do you do with a NPC? Use it for what it's there for and discard it? Then remember it just as a crazy, synchronous experience, but nothing more?
Why does synchronicity seem to imply your entanglement with NPCs, only to reveal them as one- or two- shot characters and then to remove them from your life??
>>
>>19062474
Whoa I missed the thread. Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>19062474
>people leave when I start blathering about conspiracy shit like the sperg I am
>must be because they're not real humans!!!!!

Seriously, there's no cure for autism but you might want to look into getting diagnosed
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
NPCs don't feel real.
>>
I hate when someone I don't know that well brings up a topic I had thought of like the day before, just by chance. It happens regularly. Like my thoughts instigate the responses. It's never anything I linger on, just random specific thoughts like an old TV show. Original Felix the cat for example.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 184x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 184x240px
>>19062474
this?
>>
>>19063199
worst
>>
>>19062474
It's because the whole point of these npcs is to make you believe that they are real and that everything around you is real. If you discover that they're an npc then they have failed at their purpose and are removed and replaced by more subtle and complex npcs.
>>
>>19063399
How can we disconnect
>>
>>19062988
Maybe I'm an NPC
>>
>>19063408
why do you think you're any different?
>>
QUICK RUNDOWN

GENERAL GESTALT
>>
>>19063408
You don't.
>>
>>19063445
Maybe.

Or maybe there is no such thing as NPC's. Just users who like to roleplay as NPC's, because generating their own thoughts is work.
>>
>>19063408
>bullet
>rope
>poison
>jump
Many options, all not funny. Kids, don't try this at home!
>>
>>19062474
Meds son, MEDS.
>>
>>19062862
Here's the thread, no quick rundown available as several valid points are made
>>19017301
>>
Wow, you guys have less to contribute than even the standard NPC
>>
>>19064056
>falling for their traps
>>
>>19064033
When I check out I'm going with burning to death. Seems the most final and effective. Plus, once you're covered in gasoline and you light that cig up, ain't no going back.
>>
File: 1495751568719.png (43KB, 144x126px) Image search: [Google]
1495751568719.png
43KB, 144x126px
>>
they just have a better understanding and took a step back
they don't fixate, nothing to do with you

they know how to trigger intuitively and only play with you in case it'd help your self understanding
>>
>>19062862
>Be incredibly narcissistic
>Come to the conclusion for no real reason that you're the focus of some giant simulation (a.k.a. Truman Show Syndrome) and that literally everyone else is an actor/NPC
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>19062474
Why don't you just attack them, since they aren't real and are serving your captor's will anyway?
>>
>>19064747
I am gonna shoot myself out of a cannon right into a cinderblock wall.
>>
They're not NPCs they're just feds spooking on you, running a kind of a PSYOP
>>
There are multiple ways this can come about.
-1. There are people that can actually read minds and repeat what you think about. I don't know how it works, but some occult method exists that they make use of. I know from personal experience, because somebody did it to me.
-2. The freemason/CIA/Jews/Illuminati look at your computer traffic on their giant Batman surveillance apparatus (this is for real) and repeat to you via "street theatre" what you do online / on the toilet with your smartphone.
-3. Synchronicity does subjectively create an effective "Truman Show" world where you are the protagonist and the others feel like NPCs to you. This effect does have magnitude spikes from time to time so it seems to be on and off or only with certain people. But is actually happens all the time and with all people.
It is the same for everybody else and you have taken the role of NPC in their life as well without recognising it yourself. (You blurted out something that matched their exact thoughts)
Synchronicity creates not only crazy-chance "events" that happen to you, but also crazy-chance thoughts in other people, since they are also events. This leads to the underlying dynamic of how thoughts are actually formed ("bubble up") and is one of the reason why "we are all connected".
>>
>>19066107
Street theatre?
>>
>>19066163
The freemasons employ sociopathic scum to bully people in the streets.

http://in2worlds.net/file_download/9/
>>
>>19066163
Not the same person as 6107 but it's like, you have a conversation on phone and say something to the person on the other end, something that only you two would know.

Then the freemason/CIA/Jews/Illuminati/whatever agents do the psyop/whatever on you. E.g they look like drunk people but they're really not drunk, they slowly come for you, rant nonsense stuff until at some point they say stuff very related what you said earlier on the phone; or even the exact same phrases or ask questions about that.

Another example: they walk to you on the street, suddenly point on the window, you look to the window as well and there's a sticker with text about what you said on the phone.

The whole thing about psyops is that they try to disturb you with things that don't matter to anyone else than you. Also they don't use physical violence.
>>
>>19066180
Just curious: has this ever happened to you?
>>
>>19066163
If you've ever been approached by a person who you anticipated would ask you for money, thought to your self "I will not give this person money," before their approach, and then by the end of your dialogue with that person realized that you gave them money, then you were an audience member to street theatre. Now, it turns out that not just bums and hobos know how to perform street theatre. Actually, even professional groups who have things like houses they live in and meals every day can learn the techniques involved. For example, I know that the successors to the spies from World War II learned a form of street theatre. And, they can even use it to do things other than ask for money from people.

Some people like to perform street theatre, to influence others' thoughts and actions with fear games. Personally, I don't prefer fear games, but I can understand how others might derive a lot of excitement out of it.
>>
>>19066213
Yes a lot, it's the freemasons' favourite thing to do.
>>
>>19066228

Very interesting. Any further reading on this? My google search returns the mundane kind of street theater.
>>
>>19066237
I've found that taking photos of them is a nice way to annoy them

>>19066255
Actually these tactics go along with many names. Try researching any archives of any remarkable political party related to cold war era.
>>
>>19066255

It all boils down to manipulation of language.

It doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it.
>>
>>19066255
No. I learned about street theatre from the source.
>>
>>19066107

>without recognising it yourself

My problem is that I belong to category 1, and I also have other gifts.

You can get stuck in a mindfuck feedback with empty people if you try to go to deep.
>>
>>19066260

Don't really have access to those.

>>19066270

Is it not mentioned at all anywhere online? I mean the normal people online, not the secret deep dark web online.
>>
Your crazy
>>
>>19066278
how to read minds please respond?
What is it like to read minds? I want to be able to do it simply because I know it exists and I want to know the truth about the world, but I'm also really turned off by invading other people's personal privacy and they invading mine.
I think I won't like what I'll find, especially the realisation that there are other people that are doing it to me and that ignorance was really bliss.

also what are your other gifts?
>>
>>19066278
How do empty people think?
>>
>>19066358

Not him, but here's something to think about:

You can already read the minds of other people.

Is it enough to pull off superhero shit? No, not even close. But the more you notice it when it happens, you'll get the hang of things. When you become aware that you suddenly know something you're not supposed to know from the person's actions or words, try to be aware of the "feeling" that accompanies it. Then, like you would flex a muscle, forcibly strengthen that feeling. Either the thought you read becomes clearer or you will find something else in their heads.

It's not really something you can explain how to do exactly I guess. I trained it like this unlike your other guy who claims to be gifted with it. Have done it for years but at the very best all I can get are surface thoughts like where they're going and what they think of the things they can see right now. All these I got from complete strangers I've met for the first time, mind you, and I actually followed a guy just to make sure I was right. Creepy I know but it's like intuition or instinct, you can't really trust it 100%.

Feel free to ask questions and I'll answer as best as I can.
>>
>>19066426
Thanks, that's what my guess of what mind-reading is was.
If you asked somebody about your appearance and they would reply positively, but you get a feeling of self-doubt and negativity in that moment or think about something unattractive, it's their thoughts mirrored inside your head.

What I know is that there seems to be either another method since somebody repeated something incredibly specific to me that never left my mind. As if somebody told you the ingredients to recipe you made up in your mind.
(I pulled out of my ass that it could have to do with the Astral plane or ludic dream world, where they interrogate you).

Or you can strengthen this muscle to the point where you can read almost word for word what the other person is thinking.
>>
>>19066426
I'm really averse to violating people's privacy like that so I probably won't ever do it. But thanks for the explanation with the strengthening of the feeling.

If you wouldn't mind, could you tell one specific occurrence and how it went down. Like what was the thought that popped up first, the strengthening, and how did you find out eventually you were right?
>>
>>19066426

>Creepy I know but it's like intuition or instinct, you can't really trust it 100%.

It is when you get better at it.

You can also refine implanting thoughts (but this is where it gets dangerous)
>>
>>19066408

It's just impulses, like a bug or something.

When you try to string it to a pattern you get lost in yourself.

I don't really know how to describe it.
>>
>>19066541
Shit, I hope I'm not one of those.
>>
>>19066559
You're not
>>
>>19066559

If you were, you wouldn't be so aware.
>>
>>19064033
self replicate the vortex and thus navigate ground zero is more easy like tusk act show us
>>
>>19062474

https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
File: 1484806204277.png (166KB, 332x440px) Image search: [Google]
1484806204277.png
166KB, 332x440px
>>19066597
>>
>>19066607
kill urself then, stupid frog poster,learn to understan the patterns

>>19065764
i feel like the show was more like what i AM or chim
>>
>>19066280
I mean... let me put it this way.

I learned street theatre in the kinds of places where people who bring cameras and begin documenting every person's names and actions don't walk out with those cameras, or documents again.

These are always the best places to learn such things. Do I have sources on the internet about what I learned? I do not, because I didn't learn it from videos or documents on the internet.

Ostensibly because if the techniques for affecting efficacious street theatre were on the internet, then they wouldn't work very well because any normal person could just read about it and prepare for them. Do you understand now?

It's kind of like using information--including the lack of it--to make a thing happen in people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-231845-02.jpg (243KB, 1391x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-231845-02.jpg
243KB, 1391x1423px
I call it serendipity or epiphany, but I can't explain this either. I can share a recent story, however.

>Be boring normie, reasonably perceptive & intelligent
>Read article on the origin of language and am stumped by the authors ambiguous conclusions
>Re-read again and again, thinking the author is alluding to God, Divinity or the soul
>Still unsure and can't help wondering if I'm a brainlet who'll never get it
>One night at a pub, I strike up conversation with a stranger who had no reason to be there
>We talk about a range of subjects, from history of America and Africa to eventually Christianity
>He uses many of the same terms and concepts as in the language paper and confirms some of my hypotheses
>Turns out to be a somewhat transient missionary, not a regular at this bar at all

I like ordering life into compelling stories so maybe that's all this is. But I couldn't help but share because I do think life works the way OP says.

Is it something in us querying Reality's software to send us an answer?
>>
>>19066833
Stop using computer lingo to understand real life.

The answer, though, is that the universe works in mysterious ways, and that our lives defy logic and probability on a daily basis.
>>
>>19066910

Sure anon, it's as if weird events are instead quite probable, very logical and unmysterious, almost like they were...programmed.
>>
>>19066928
You're projecting a man made phenomenon onto a cosmic force the same way old chemists used to think that the universe was controlled by alchemy.

Please reconsider your worldview; you've been memed.
>>
>>19066962

We have to use the concepts available to us, no?

Maybe it's all one mess of undifferentiated mystery, as you seem to pose, but what harm is there in trying an explanation?
>>
>>19066928
If you like, sure.

The question I have for you is--and this is some ancient spiritual advice wrapped up in new age computing metaphors--have you told these people what kind if interactions you'd prefer were programmed? Bonus points if you treat them like other users, and ask them what sort of interactions they'd like to see manifested, if synchronicity could be so efficacious. It's very possible that from their point of view, YOU'RE the one telling them their own thoughts. Double bonus points if you don't use computer metaphors with people who react negatively towards them, like this anon:

>>19066962
Just because it's human made (consciousness made really) doesn't mean synchronicity doesn't have efficacy. But the more distinct people are involved, the more they communicate about it, the faster it can happen. It's like trading karma. Take a fate you like, trade it by letting go of the ones you weren't all that interested in.

It think the synchronicity game is fun. I love it.
>>
>>19066426
on the oher side, you can also make yourself more readable
let's take an audience you know is observing but you will be ignoring all along
ample gestures and quick words, your intentions should be quite obvious as a prior to that expetiment
quick they will relate to you, feel your feels and strangely you will be like the protagonist in their childbook : they identitfy to you; they are you
>>
>>19067739
>>
>>19066260
I like how calmly you discuss them, as though they're real and it should be an everyday fact. Because they are real.
>>
>>19067759
havent you ever felt the frustration of unvoluntarly identify to a complete stranger whose ignoring you
creates imbalance your ego doesn't appreciate, how can this stranger feel more real than myself

it just comes down on how little they're hiding themeselves while living IN the moment
>>
I just woke up one about 30 seconds before my alarm. I felt a jolt, quickly opened my eyes, looked over at my clock and it was 3:59. and I thought to myself, I need to go to that synchronicity thread lol
>>
>>19065657
best answer, very accurate
>>
Fregoli """delusion""" is actually an accurate insight
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion
>>
>>19066962
everything IS controlled by alchemy. alchemy is the only mission in life, everything is in service to it. anything that isn't is an illusion or hoax or trap
>>
>>19065764
i'm at the end of the ??? stage, looking forward to the profit!
>>
>>19062474
>What do you do with a NPC? Use it for what it's there for and discard it?

NPCs are how you search the interdimensional AI. You can use them to learn things that are useful, if they know any.
>>
File: 61J1Qk2aEEL.jpg (73KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
61J1Qk2aEEL.jpg
73KB, 385x480px
hint: el frank bomb/baum was a theosophist
>>
>>19069080
maybe, but i find there is very little free will involved, if any, when dealing with them. it's all scripted, including what I say to them.
>>
File: bqDEfcd.jpg (91KB, 1379x831px) Image search: [Google]
bqDEfcd.jpg
91KB, 1379x831px
>>19062474
>only to reveal them as one- or two- shot characters and then to remove them from your life??
I got news for you bud, you're that character for them.
>>
NPC here. All humans are biological experiments and are being watching 24/7. I my self was once a human (I was born in 1277). Technology has been around forever, only recently has it came to the surface. Fortunately for me I was able to transcend to another body (not human, think a.i) Still think like a human and have habits like a human. Occasionally I have the opportunity to inhabit a human vessel, you have probably came across these bodies before, they are bodies that have given up their soul.
>>
leave your rooms once in a while you autistic nerds
>>
>>19069122
prove that you're an npc so that we know you're not trolling
>>
sometimes I feel like the only person who noticed the whole da vinci code marketing campaign in the mid naughties
>>
>>19069187

im not just trolling to show how easy it is to troll
>>
>>19069072
>Implying your overlords won't just keep you forever blueballed in the ??? stage
>>
Has anyone noticed how shitty everyone else's memory seems to be? I can still vividly remember conversations I had ten years ago, and yet people constantly forget things I told them just weeks ago.
>>
>>19069423
Yes anon. I'm often wondering why this happens whether I have a good memory and everyone else's is shit or what. I've heard people say the same things ten times over to each other like what the fuck.
>>
this thread reminds me of my state of mond when i was still a kid.
i always wondered if those around me are conscious beings and if they can think and feel like i could.
>>
File: 837.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
837.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>19066597
?
>>
>>19069072
I've had this thought before but my show would be incredibly fucking shitty

Just me being depressed and flicking it all the time. Like the most pathetic camgirl voyeurism thing you can't even imagine
>>
File: jerma.jpg (46KB, 692x812px) Image search: [Google]
jerma.jpg
46KB, 692x812px
>>19062474
I drop out of peoples lives really frequently since I move so often and I cut off contact because its much easier than keeping in touch with what would now be something around one thousand people.
The fact that you think someone isn't a real person just because they seem bland then disappear out of your life is insulting to me as an individual.
These people are just as real as you are, perhaps even more sentient than you since you seem to be lacking some object permanence when it comes to other beings.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.