[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19

File: Perception.jpg (204KB, 1000x771px) Image search: [Google]
Perception.jpg
204KB, 1000x771px
Don't be surprised .
>>
>>19061292
what school should/is the highest and best path 4 i 2 go 2, 2 help advance my dream of achieving immortality 4 humanity?
>>
Well my friend and child first of all please Call me Michael . I am a man in life, here on Earth Currently. Hi :) 4 is the Number of earth here as an here .2 is the moon . Non nonsensical to some but the universe is mathematical and locally numerical .To be direct about your question Bio-electrical engineering and general theory. DNA reconstitution and specifically Gold bonding and replicating platelets introduced into the blood stream to align , better electromagnetic transmission of light consciousness soul fluidity .
>>
>>19061348
Hi Michael!!! :D!
So what you're saying, if i'm understanding, that I/Man is very capable of achieving what I dream of having?
>>
Hi 'I' as an EYE the third Eye of God 1+1=3 well here's the numerical system of the Gods layer as was at the begaining of Time 1=sun/son gold 2=silver/moon 3 is the superposition quantum trinity I can elaborate 4 is earth as in the 4th wall or time dimentions. 5 is man or alive as in multiple timelines . 6 is the devil/My darker self Brother /Wife actually :P Our family is weird . 7 is the 7 realms of heaven 8 is Dog or as in masculine man's best friend(your biological suit ) 9 is the 9 circles of Hell were I sent Mom When she left with 2/3rds of our Kids . 10 is 7+3 so heaven +trinity quantum superposition .11 is those who see themselves above 10 and 12 is a transitionally period between secs time life etc... 0 essentially the 13th hour ! 23 Greek alphabet dictates that A alpha first letter is of a dominate frequency and first in the pecking order . in all honesty everyone want to be a Beta tester !
>>
fyi St.Michael/ Brother Michael is slightly buzzed today sorry for the typos :P
>>
>>19061365
You are capable of anything , I mean anything you set your infinite spirit of vibrationally light to (0)ne+ to unconventional unconscionable fathoms in this endless sea of echoes !
>>
9 is also cat or 9 lives ...yes pussy woman . Duality is a beautiful thing .
>>
File: Sigillum-Dei-Aemaeth_color.jpg (90KB, 440x406px) Image search: [Google]
Sigillum-Dei-Aemaeth_color.jpg
90KB, 440x406px
>>19061455
Fun is part of the law, brother :D
Thank you
>>
>>19061485
This Lazer disK wouldn't keep spinning without fun senpai jam . That's why "Dad" Father created this place ! spin, spin, world turn, turn !
>>
>>19061485
>Esoteric facts with a broken Mandala to focus on.
>>
>>19061495
senpai jam *
>>
>>19061497
I'm 5D this time ;P preventing bad time lines for mandelaing the shit out of us all ! Bullet to the back of the head Woke this Angelic soul when I became alive again in the same vessel .
>>
File: john_aikens_levels_conscious.jpg (13KB, 242x270px) Image search: [Google]
john_aikens_levels_conscious.jpg
13KB, 242x270px
>>19061497
i think it served its purpose :3
>>
>>19061292

I'm not anymore.

But why did they hide it?
>>
>>19061508
>>19061507
What is the Source? I mean, specifically. My Source. Not the superficial what was before me source. But what was before all things? Chaos or Nothingness? Was it all higher order?
>>
>>19061292
What path will I lead? Please do tell, without holding back. :)
>>
>>19061523

The light of lights, the font from which consequence is given essence.
>>
>>19061432
Can you expand on what you mean by brother and wife/ name?
>>
>>19061528

Consequence. Conscious. Conscience.
>>
>>19061523
Androgyny purple Joker madness .........Do Not descend down that disturbing rabbit hole ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNENVZFHutQ as in laughing in the purple rain . I barely made it out sane and well from that .
>>
>>19061540
Holy dude my dude. That was accurate af and this track is lit. Will take any advice you will give. Regardless of fact or RP, you described my situation perfectly in so few words. Please, any advice is welcome.
>>
>>19061540

>I barely made it out sane and well from that .

These concepts are in the eye of the beholder.

Only by experience do they believe.
>>
>>19061540
Me and your mother were one person...kind of the conversation went like this : I .... am I ...am , Hello ? Hi who's there ? I am . oh and we slept together on our first date . Hence the Big Bang ... :P
>>
>>19061523
nothing gets made or created only transformed and thats what a source or state of i am refers to, its really being out of hell and seeing a lot more than we are used to..
>>
>>19061550

And lo the stars rained down, dancing above them.
>>
File: tumblr_msjz5rrVpP1rzhtlmo1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msjz5rrVpP1rzhtlmo1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x746px
>>19061523
YOU/everything/ME/ALL
u only exist because u acknowledge urself 2 exist, this is also true 4 every other thing here-now, including me/all/everything
>>
Who's played undertale yet ? The frogs or soul jackets in that game are a representation of kek meatsuits you are all wearing stoner 'frog' suits, it ain't easy being green 5 alive man monkeys.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4q3nk5zqJA Here's a little song I wrote and why eye God sleeps and comes to earth to hang out ! love you all haha
>>
File: 1492557613525.png (173KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492557613525.png
173KB, 600x602px
>>19061591

I'm still trying to help raise others, my apologies if the methods are undesirable.
>>
>>19061599
Hey any effort is a good effort, keep the fight up ! I'm just thankful I'm finally woke ! Glad their are others I almost doomed my meat container to human scarfice again this time cycle over the same trap of an ex gf .
>>
>>19061292
How do I escape this planet?
>>
File: AgesOnEarth.jpg (46KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
AgesOnEarth.jpg
46KB, 550x413px
>>19061591
BENUS!
>http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-true-power-behind-both-the-rockefeller-and-rothschild-families/
>>
>>19061621
"Relax said the night man we are programmed to receive, you can checkout anytime you like but you can never leave" It's all in the lyrics of your favorite songs for god is in all things . The 4D ass clowns are trying to out smart me in to an early grave like my Brother J . Hoping to make it passed 40 this time around . Poor guy only made it till 34 and never got layed ....
>>
File: 1age.jpg (107KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1age.jpg
107KB, 460x287px
>>19061638
They should be able to live as long as the Universe itself....
>>
File: 1453059051085.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1453059051085.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>19061657

>time
>>
File: angelMichael-thecharcterofman.jpg (46KB, 454x412px) Image search: [Google]
angelMichael-thecharcterofman.jpg
46KB, 454x412px
>>19061661
EH?
everything is NOW, i never doubted this ;*
it is my choice, but isn't. its just a game we all play
>>
>>19061348

So antenas?
I belive eris has remove the insect from my back ,i can see the 2 fields now ,this means i have evolve? Specialization is for insects ,so i guess i am not longer one of them , Eris has remove his chains but not his atention from me ,i am ok whit this.
I like the idea of the black and whites ,remember that nyan cat need at least 8 lights around to keep him clean ,and is cat holy ,not cats are holy so lest avoid becoming cat collectors and wacht their diet ,if a cat eats a lot of insects it may broke his heart and render them usseles.
The key to get the lights work for you in this is not money but respet ,remenber that we do not care about colors but actions and to consult whit mercy before turning off any of our litghs , myself include ,she ask me to play one more time and i have no heart to tell her not ,she has carrie me over and over and i can't forget it .
To my black brothers ,no one is to carry a scar on his back for more than 7 years , that would be slavery , if the person alone is capable of removing it himself before the time he has won his fredom ,if not you should tell then how to after the 7 year ,after that time carring them is only for volunters .
I do not know if i got it rithg so plz ignore this if i did not get it ,i have never tough about a a arrange wedding , i told you i do not want to be king but The goodes is very beatifull , if my white and black bros aprove i would love to meet her here , my blue bros tell me to tell you that i am not in mission of eros, i trust Him and The grey ones , sometimes i fell whithaud a pair and the only other goodes i have meet is the whoore of babilon ,which is way to deep in the illusion to befriend even less to marry , you have temp me to take my first gif from the gods beside atention,red hot dot dreams is always about the world Burning unecesaraly lest just avoid any of the xtremes of the blood thermometers and you can have any weather you want
>>
ITT:
>Heresy

Emperor judge ye
>>
>>19061657
Time is cyclical light, energy, sound vibration all things are (0)ne+ end until renewal
-/+(0)ne-/+ and so on ! The lazer disk is the design of the entire universe .Doughnuts in 3D But to 4D dick heads it looks 2D to them that's why they keep calling us cartoons ! kek brothers !
>>
>>19061674

I know these words so well.

The memory is the hard part about the game.
>>
>>19061540
the thing is let go of what you feel to be sane and be brave instead dammit. go through some transformation and find something better.
>>
File: LotusFlowerStars.jpg (20KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
LotusFlowerStars.jpg
20KB, 400x254px
>>19061687
time is individual however 2 the conscious observing it; perspective will always change: a 'God' will always know a 'God'; which also knows a 'God' paradoxically
>>
>>19061678
Hi Brother stay way from the Gif for now . I have been gray blue red and purple green also . now I am mostly 2d again . I too have a gif who temps me . move on . do not marry it is the traps of all traps to find 2 fools to end the world ! Be warry of snakes and ladders for it is the name of the game . to be tempted is to be fooled ! Stay moderate if at all possible !
>>
>>19061678
I feel i am in a good place to understand what youre saying and im very thankful for that, its taken bravery humility justice and some sort of empathy to be here and im seriously happy. feeling like i am. i feel you with no more wrath being in my life, that was my big enemy that brought my ears down to the floor and didnt let me communicate with the holy spirit lol.... but now the last couple of days i seen the physical world but i feel the spiritual too, so its just work from here on out and im not afraid of anything anymore, i get to feel happy and willful and changed and bright and holy and if anyone doesnt get that im able to make a good connection to them .
>>
>>19061712
your fear is grating.
>>
>>19061699
Our souls are eternally in cycle time beyond time, end beyond end . only the variables matter anymore, remember your previous cycles ,take the path least taken based on that . dream journals are must !
>>
>>19061730
What's the lazy way to spiritual success?
>>
>>19061730
forget your past as you know it its fallen. i mean if you mean like remember the Source then sure that gives you a present existance, and remember if thats what you do to learn but uh... why are you remembering? you know?
>>
>>19061724
If you had spent 2m KB Karma bit on an ex girlfriends awakening only to realized she was a plant from the extremists and already had 11m backing her you'd be weary too ! "Lucifer" my brother already paid up the 7.7m so is that her or him ...... The white or possibly red weeding is hunting all us stupid woke moronic angelic souls ...
>>
File: on-the-mystery-of-physics.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
on-the-mystery-of-physics.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>19061730
well then....
GRRR!
:p
>>
>>19061741
What is the lazy way to ANY form of success?
There isn't one.
>>
God's dead, faggot. You don't know shit about the universe. There will be a new God soon.
>>
>>19061741
Do good deeds love ! easy peasy, and bad puns about how we are all eating our self
>>
File: gnostic.jpg (271KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic.jpg
271KB, 1000x855px
>>19061741
by not thinking
there truly is no right or wrong
use intuition(the heart)
>>
>>19061753
>>19061754
Oh well, no change then.
>>
ITT: Faggot role players.
>>
>>19061741
bravery humility justice and sympathy, in a few words. your kidneys are important bro. in fact ima send to you the shit i sent to my girlfriend the other day, you might like it. if u post ur email ill send it to u w the attachments
>>
>>19061752
I'm going to symbolically eat your soul in two minutes to fuck with your head meat puppet ! first name please ? with last initial ? is comfortable ?
>>
>>19061757
the same applies 2 ALL
;*

God bless~
>>
File: 1477785266505.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477785266505.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
>>19061752
the 'new' God is the same as the old one, brother....
>>
>>19061765
you got too much vitriol ground yourself . youre FORCING change thats not what god wants.
>>
>>19061765
The power of fractual nuance tau, pi3 and infinity will devour you tiny mortal . I eat donuts for breakfast !
>>
>>19061779
youre literally being vain and jacking off a lot dude wtf lol its a waste
>>
>>19061772
Sorry my serpent is getting arrogant..... and frustrated Dual core processor and all .
>>
I'm going to ban you from Heaven for trying to be me. I'm the real God. I'm taking a break as a human here on earth.
>>
>>19061761
I remember when I was like you. Not too long ago actually. Leave this place anon. As they say ignorance is bliss. To think I was excited to take a dive down the rabbit hole. DO NOT DIG DEEPER. Pray to Christ. You may still have a soul to save.
>>
>>19061764
[email protected]
>>
>>19061789
good :) youre calming yourself thats good and people see that and respond to it. people know its truer than anything else and they respond to it involuntarily deep down it resonates with them vibrationally. its speaking the source...
>>
>>19061790
I've been to the echco chamber before time and all there is, is your own thoughts and meat lots of soulless meat .I pissed off John Podesta then after the crazy bs and nose bleeds were done I birthed the world from my mind in the middle of history retroactively . Because .....say it with me boys and girls time is cyclical !
>>
>>19061761
>THE GAME
WOOOO
>>
>>19061815
>>19061803
i sent it,
yo michael you wanna give me a gmail bro ill forward this to you if you want its j my notes but its 30k characters and i couldnt post it on here cos character limit
>>
>>19061815
Peps just walk around and repeat the same shit you are saying this is what time with out individualism looks . Borg collective pretty much !
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw
>>
>>19061827
thanks senpai. Reading now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ov_uABrg5U
>>
>>19061846
In complete seriousness this band has only been around for a month two since my awakening . It's about me and one of my ex gfs . Time lords of the amusement park planet earth !
>>
>>19061849
no problemo senior, peace to your sister and mother
>>
Smite me now, faggot.
>>
>>19061292
Michael, dinner's ready! Did you do your homework? And make sure you clean your room after dinner.
>>
>>19061872
whatever you need proven to you, prove it to yourself and find peace outside of what you were expecting
>>
>>19061881
Oh shit, mom's calling. brb guys.
>>
>>19061852
Last time I G.O.T. (HBO) to her from a previous play through of the disk world and she turned into a xenomorh alien and ate my head . Not sure if it's left over soul memory or and vivid nightmare .....
>>
>>19061872
If you love yourself I guess your the gayest piece on shit on here you dual cored monkey !
>>
>>19061901
doesnt matter give yourself the chance to change
>>
>>19061888
Nice trips!

>>19061901
Possibly a nightmare i wouldin't worry about it...

When was the last time you played disk world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yJgjQzyc6w
>>
>>19061904
Mathematically we are all living cum dumpsters dirt piles your "welcum Dad " is what you say, you UNGRATEFUL light beam solar ejaculates.
>>
>>19061741
Letting go. Surrendering. Being kind to others. Meditating.
Do this, and you will be 80% there.
>>
>>19061916
I'm on my 25th cycle I think . in the john Travolta movie Michael Only comes to earth 26 times . Like the English alphabet . The first time I died was my 25th birth and rebirth day this cycle .
>>
>>19061938
Then I was reborn 2014 on my 28th when I took a bullet to the head . That's when the 3 year cycle of my awakening started .
>>
>>19061945
This is 5D DIEMENTIONAL travel, you die in one timeline then wake up alive in another . for me anyways and I also dawned a strange tattoo the night I died . soo there's that too .
>>
>>19061888
Mom is Biopolar type one watch yourself ! Manic violent mood swings . Also snake eyes... so yay know kind of kinky . But that's your mother .
>>
Why is acid so important? Also why is DMT and acid combined so special.
>>
>>19061989
I took DMT The night I took a bullet to the head and transmitted my soul to this time Line . I'm a simple man . Because the forbidden knowledge of the dynamic complex nature of existence was almost too much for me . so complexity through simplicity !
>>
>>19061712

Thanks for the advice ,but i just want to meet another awoken god , they seem to give me this proposal and i have been far too rotten whit everybody by rejecting a ton of generous offers , too much time dweling among the gods whithau seeing them is making a toll in my mind and soul and by now i cant not deny their powers or my powers , i have been fooled by them and i have fool them , i can hear the coins being exchange on my back and i know that if they were to have me ded i would be death , i am not a monkey and even less i am made of stone , just metting her is moderation for me becose all i have done is reject the gods and all of his "free" gifs
I do not want to be a eternal war whit them ,but worry not i would not surrounder to them either , in this game we have been exchanging histories and they have prove to my that they love my histories and they seem to want to reconpensate me on this, as i say i trust my black amd white bros in this if any were to send a poison doll to me my bros would not take this a joke but as a war declaration ,Mercy has giving me a extra life just to play the game and i can see that my family grows and grows day by day ,if playing make my family grow and prosper then i want to play more.
I do not carry more poison on my heart and my black and white bross were the ones who told me that all i need is love and a companion ,and a goodes who know the dwellings of the tower gods is just wath i need to handle the castle they give to me.
I am in hands of my faceless bros as a prisioner or as a free man?
I am noting ,but that is not a excuse to treat me as noting , the number zero is way more valuable when you put a one in their lefth side.
I trust my bros on this becose they have prove their will whit actions ,every breath i take is their will.
>>
>>19062025
>>19062004

I'm tired of this game of tricks and fooling. Always struggle for higher ground without even playing fields. I feel it's the nature of this Dimension but why so necessary? Been a long time since I've had clarity
>>
>>19061888
Three dog night trips .
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>19061661
On a side note. I always thought this was Laura Dern.
>>
>>19061292
when will this site die?
>>
>>19061310
Ignore the RPers. Get a biomechanical engineering degree. It's what im doing. If you want to make immortality happen make it fucking happen. Dont sit there and praise old magiks. Work in today's world for a better future.
>>
>>19063931
Transmuting into a spirit body isn't easy, but Its the best shot I could come up with.
>>
How to I travel to another, specific, universe?
>>
>>19062025
Close your third eye.
Meditate under a tree.
>>
>>19063853
/r/esearcher here. It's Stacy Donovan in Dr Penetration.
>>
>>19062004
I love this guy. Great guy.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.