[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are NPCs real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3KB, 160x160px
Hey /x/ something just happened that seemed supernatural
>be me
>be 18 high school senior
>don't know many people at school. Stayed mostly to myself the past four years.
>be walking to class from lunch
>see a girl swinging iphone charger over her head
>when I walk by her she turns to me without any expression and says "hey anon you want this charger"
>I start to reply asking how she knows my name but she walks away as I say it
What happened? Could this be some sort of NPC? Is that even a thing? Does anyone have any ideas?

Also general NPC thread.
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19061017
Its highschool, either they know your name through a friend or a friend of a friend. If this was in the past 10 years then they could've found it through social media
>>
>>19061026
No that's what I thought but I talked to people and nobody I know has ever seen them. I even looked through a yearbook my friend bought since they were given out and I couldn't find them in it. The person isn't even a student
>>
If anything you're the NPC. Autists, schizoids and narcissists give me that vibe. They just don't understand social cues so they make it about themselves and make up explanation that are batshit insane to justify their reality.

She knew your name. You're in highschool, I knew the name of everybody in my class even though I didn't talk to anybody. It's not weird.
>>
>>19061037
Now you're making shit up.
>>
>>19061054
The only logical explanation is that it was somebody who was for some reason visiting the school right before the end of the year but the way they acted they didn't seem human. I've had similar experiences before but those seem more explainable. I'm not an autist and I don't think I'm a schizo.
>>
Not an NPC but OPFOR
That's why she knows your name. She knows your every secret.
>>
>>19061065
>I'm not an autist and I don't think I'm a schizo.

Narcissist you are then. You so want something special to happen to you.
>>
>>19061068
Can you explain this a bit more? Why would I be targeted? I'm nobody
>>
>>19061072
I mean everyone wants to be special but I don't want something special that's negative. it could just be me overthinking things but I just want to see if anyone knows any possible supernatural causes.
>>
Its the effects of aurora running low anon, Life's going to be disconnected for this reason.

Read more at: https://systemspace.link/index.php
>>
>>19061075
>Why would I be targeted? I'm nobody

Darkness doesn't care.
>>
>>19061277
I've seen a few of these threads and it all seems like complete anime bullshit
>>
>>19061017
i'm also asking about NPCs on my synchronicity thead - why do they always LEAVE? and does that mean their work here is done?
>>19062474
>>
I used to purposeful fuck with people I knew I'd never see again in my life when i was travelling
>>
>>19061017
This isn't a video game.
>>
WHY DOES EVERYONE COPY MY THOUGHTS AND POSTS?

SERIOUSLY, PEOPL EVEN BEGUN COPYING THE "TEST" POSTS I SOMETIMES MAKE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT!
>>
>>19061277
Same dubs in your name and post. Praise kek.
>>
>>19061017
No. People do opt out of being an active participant in life. They are still not npc, they are people like us.
>>
>>19061017
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now. They have a program of machines positioning humans, creatures, and things forcing dodging, preventing, harming, and surviving.

One of their technology is mind control: muscle flexing caused by machines far and close. By this technology, ancient humans have forced humans, not accessing eternal life technology, to be non threatening.
>>
File: fags.png (301KB, 1366x985px) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
301KB, 1366x985px
i vote NPCS are real
>>
>>19062601
>I used to purposeful fuck with people I knew
I used to deliberately fuck with people I knew
>>
If this was real sometimes outside participants from the spiritual realm like to come into our world in physical form to do random shit. It depends on the entity and their goals.
It's like a short term illusion. One of those things where people meet someone once in their life and believe it could have only been an angel. Or someone so horrid they believe it was a demon.
Almost always a one time thing.
Unless the entity is infatuated with you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.