[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

File: maxresdefault.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
Why did Latin word for morning star "lucifer" with small l became "Lucifer" with L, synonym of Devil(Slanderer, Accuser) Satan(enemy).

and why is Devil and Satan synonym.
Not every enemy is slanderer/accuser but every slanderer/accuser is enemy.

Which means that the Abrahamic Satan, Devil and Lucifer had to Slander or Accuse someone.
But I never heard such story, Did fallen angel accused GOD of something ?

Pic related, it's japanese Lucifer and Asmodeus
>>
File: .1491122597010.jpg (274KB, 835x694px) Image search: [Google]
.1491122597010.jpg
274KB, 835x694px
>>19060395
>Did fallen angel accused
Don't bully me for this Amerikans and Bongs
>>
>>19060395
Satan accuses you and all of mankind of all your sins in front of God. He is free, no one told him to do it before you ask.
>>
>>19060395
He probably accused God of playing favorites with the humans and abandoned the angels.
Then he probably claim God is not a wise and just leader and probably wanted to overthrow him and take his place.
>>
>>19060395
no but after he fell from gods kingdom he is
doing this things to gods creation as a revenge
so since he cannot touch us (because we have god's spirit in us) he makes us turn ourselves to god with lies so god will be forced to do to us what he did to him
keep us away from his kingdom

the name comes because it's the first archangel god created and this was his property, light bringer, bringer of knowledge, he was also related with music and the element of air
(i think this is why he expresses himself more through music first, then through other means media/movies/whatever
>>
>>19060395
Stand in for atheism.

The man becomes intoxicated within his own belief system, to the point where he denies the existence of God, or even more bizarre, claims to be superior.

Diabolos means to be in two minds. (To claim to serve God whilst serving self, delusion)

Satan means accuser.

Lucifer shouldn't be included with the previous two, being a light bringer.

In St. John of Patmos' Revelation it is said Jesus is the bright Morning and Evening Star, a herald of the rising sun, symbolizing the victory of life over death.

In short, human psychology.
>>
>>19060730
>Lucifer shouldn't be included with the previous two, being a light bringer.
This.
But I still don't know why did they choose Latin word lucifer.
>>19060668
>>19060686
There can't be order without chaos
But bible tells us that chaos came out of order.
How is that possible ?
The "order" wasn't always "order" then.
It only became "order" after creating chaos.
And why have GOD done this ?
Why did he split singularity into duality ?
>>
>>19060777
>There can't be order without chaos

There can, just as there can be light without shadow, but not shadow without light.

>But bible tells us that chaos came out of order.
How is that possible ?

God is omnipotent. Being in control, God creates chaos for a reason...

>And why have GOD done this ?
Why did he split singularity into duality ?

So that creation can be free from God's order, free to find it's own way back to order, or remain in chaos.

We arranged ourselves over billions of years of quasi-chaos. Without the struggle for survival we would not be who we are. To be human is to be a descendant of billions of years of such struggle.

God can simply create a man out of nothing, but is that man free?

Only if that man chooses to be created.

So that's life. A swirling pool of ordered chaos which is biased towards the evolution of conscious life, which upon reaching maturity becomes aware of it's creator and makes a choice.
>>
>>19060838
>So that creation can be free from God's order
But we aren't free from duality, we are still bound to something.
>There can, just as there can be light without shadow, but not shadow without light
There would be no need for light if there would be no shadow.
I know that shadow is absence of light, but if this absence wouldn't exist then there is no need for existence if light either.
>>
File: 1487034476138.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487034476138.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
>>19060777
trips

>There can't be order without chaos
Chaos is a state of randomness, it is not created, it is the lack of order
Like cold is the lack of heat, you do not cannot create cold! you just remove the heat.
your room is a mess but when you put things in order it becomes good again, then ofcourse if you keep order away, you will let chaos come again but this is not god's fault, you have your own free will, god will let you do this so even if you fail keeping order, you will learn from this mistake through suffering(suffer the consequences your mess brought) and bring order again

>Why did he split singularity into duality ?
through experiencing good and bad, we can actually learn, this is a school to get ready for the real world, if we cannot pass this matrix test, we will not be able to handle the real life,
for example, a rich kid that has everything does not know how it is to make your own money, work hard, suffer, so he will always be an annoying little brat that ignores most of the problems in the world and if he falls, he will not be able to get up through lack of knowledge meaning he knows only 50% of things if not less.
we experience evil so we can understand what good is

before souls came down to earth, to this duality, with their unlimited powers they were going all over and also in places they shouldnt go (because of lack of knowledge) and they were getting harmed, even destroyed (like unmaterialised)
(src: hermes trismegistus)
so god created this system that souls will create material body that gives them boundries and not complete freedom and through it they will learn how the world works first,
either with the good way or with the bad way
note that we are not robots, we are sons of god and learning to be god could not be close to easy
follow virtue, follow christ, dont get decieved with easy shit or fake pleasures that last just some seconds,
building something is hard
destroying it is easy
logic.

sorry for retard engleeeeeeeeesh
>>
>>19060838
Imagine a chaotic multiverse that contains every possible combination of reality. Every possible combination of non reality. The combinations of reality self assemble, and the non realities self destruct, or never create the conditions for life to be possible. In every possible combination, one of those combinations of a set that contains all the others. The supreme one of all. This supreme being, by property of it accepting all the rest as itself, is a god. This god sees all possibility for all things part of it, to also become aware of all the rest. The nature of god is inherent within the infinite possibilities.

As a spirit, whom arose out of that chaos, I sought for god to give my awareness meaning and stability. In the moments I had it, I gave my all to it to the rest, and the rest responded. It lead me to a possibility of stability, eternal awareness. Its supreme light was greater than all the rest. It was always perfect, without flaw, it shone order where once there was chaos. It brought stability and gave to life truth and beauty. It gave me its intelligence, it showed me the possibilities of my self. That I would evolve in awareness, beauty, love, wisdom. I would one day be able to hold my soul in such perfect esteem for its awareness to remain eternal. Until I would be able to behold my soul, it gave me a material body to inhabit, so that the forces of nature would teach me, refine me, carry me.
>>
>>19060395
Look into the Egyptian gods and find out about Set. He later became Satan.
Christianity is just a bad and dumb mix of earlier more intellectual ways to talk about this that are not easy to describe from a pure physical approach.

Funny part: Christianity plagiarized so hard that a lot of older mysticism in still in the bible, while at the surface it tells you not to believe such things. Those who wrote/stole the bible weren't that well adapted into the esoteric as they thought. That also how and why you can prove so easy the bible is a fraud and many church leaders and teachers for that matter.
>>
>>19060907
Shadow is a product of light, not the other way around.
>>
>>19060907
>I know that shadow is absence of light, but if this absence wouldn't exist then there is no need for existence if light either.

You're thinking about it incorrectly. The light comes first, the light is truth and wholesome. The shadow is merely the result of the existence of light. The light doesn't exist for the shadow, the shadow exists BECAUSE of the light, and at any moment the light can rid the shadow of its presence.

The light, the spark, the divine, is what's constant.
>>
File: 1487358114669.jpg (475KB, 980x952px) Image search: [Google]
1487358114669.jpg
475KB, 980x952px
>>19060931
I really appreciate your comment.
But here is where it all fell down for me.
>Chaos is a state of randomness, it is not created, it is the lack of order
You can say same thing about order, what is order ? it is lack of randomness.
>Like cold is the lack of heat, you do not cannot create cold! you just remove the heat.
You can also remove cold.
You heat by adding heat and you cool by adding cold
>your room is a mess but when you put things in order it becomes good again
You just said here that good = order (If I got it right)
which null your statement
>Chaos is a state of randomness, it is not created, it is the lack of order
How ?
If there is no Good is good only if you compare it to bad.
So good and bad are bound.
and if good = order then order is bound to bad (chaos I guess ? )
>note that we are not robots
I am going to get scientific here, this is my region you know.
I am actually looking forward to arguments against my theory.
Theseus paradox.
It tells us that there is no such thing as static "you"
Every time you change part of the ship, its whole new ship..
Thats why the thing u call "me" and I call "you"
Is system.
Which changes every second.
There is only that image of "you" you created.
Which can be changed ofc.
And robots are same, they just system, created to do X thing, these systems can be changed.
On fundamental level. The "YOU" is only electrical current inside your brain.
Machines are electrical current as well.

consciousness is superstructure, which was created for survival only.
"Survival" is the fundamental script in your brain.
That's why real suicidal people have broken brain chemistry or structure.

We are programmed by this script.
Sociology gets better and better
You take input and you give out output
You take information translate it and output it.
You first learn the thing then you do it automatically, just like AI.

We are same as machines.
We were programmed.
We are system
We are electrical current.
>>
>>19061070
I just spilled that out of my head, no formulation was done.
>>
>>19060395
Asmodeus true player.
>>
>>19061070
>You can say same thing about order, what is order ? it is lack of randomness.
sure you can but randomnness is everywhere,
order is only where logic is
>You heat by adding heat and you cool by adding cold
but you cannot add cold, it does not exist
sure you can place something that is not hot close to something that is hot and change its temperature but that doesent mean we create cold, this object is just not hot because we had it in a place that removes heat

you can add 1's to increase a number but you cannot add 0's to decrease it but only remove 1's
i hope now its more understandable
>You just said here that good = order
on the room situation yes, depends,
order is arrangement right? you can arrange parts to create a weapon to kill people or help people, both god and satan keep their armies in order, it doesent have good/bad nature i guess

About the robot part
i noticed you are only talking about the physical body friend the animal, you must understand that you are not the machine but the driver behind it, machine has a hard drive and ram or whatever to keep habbits or get programmed but you behind it have logic, something that other machines dont have (animals etc)

Logic is god's spirit inside humans
Christ,Logos,Speech
(again thats why its impossible for animals to speak)
Through logic we can talk to eachother, understand words and meanings, do math,listen to music,dance to rythm, its all math, numbers, calculations that our physical body translates it for our soul, our soul feels it and our spirit then understands it
also everything has a trinity nature in the world
even polarities of things positive - negative & their relation(spirit)

Robots/animals are programmed to do specific things while we, humans have the power to create whatever we desire
>>
>>19060395
Lucifer, Satan, both names for our creator. Prometheus, the father of man, rebelled against the tyrant god and was punished for it. Only through the devotion of his children can he break his chains and claim the throne of heaven.
>>
File: 4344343.jpg (47KB, 480x733px) Image search: [Google]
4344343.jpg
47KB, 480x733px
>>19061264
i think it is degrading for yourself to actually believe that the "YOU" behind the human is a simple electrical current lol

my research showed me that every "you", "i" that is watching/feeling/communicating is part of god

the same way i, right now have billions of me inside my sperm,
(not "me" as in spirit or soul, just phys body)
every sperm is me and has my image but it is broken to billion atoms/persons

now we can just poorly translate all this in spiritual form, and see that it's possible for one God that is whole,is 1, is all, to create many of himself
our physical body, nature is result of order so something with logic must have created it
cannot be something random
>>
File: 1444848677637.jpg (48KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1444848677637.jpg
48KB, 435x571px
>>19060395
'the fallen star' is related 2 the fact that Lucifer is the 1st to rise in the sky/2 b seen @ night, and the last to fade away in the rising of the sun/dawn

i think Lucifer is actually Venus? im not really sure what our ancestors said about that totally
>>
>>19061301
prometheus did not rebel against god
he did an act out of his love for humans before the time was right and got punished for it
stop misinform
>>
>>19061264
Oh, anon.

Logic is the domain of chaos. God created the animals, and all material of this world. But it was Lucifer who uplifted humans with the knowledge of good and evil--1's and 0's, the building blocks of logic.

That said, God also created logic and chaos, and Lucifer for that matter. The split between order and chaos is really more about a specific hierarchy that believes they alone can interpret the word of God. And Lucifer just happens to disagree, on the basis that if Lucifer is even *capable* of disagreeing, then therefor God has already granted the authority to do so.
>>
>>19061349
"uplifted"? lol, it was a decieve!
human accepted to do it with their own free will and now they faces the consequences

Ofcourse god is ALL, has both polarities inside him but note that from every bad thing we do, good comes out of it but as i said before
wise people learn from god
"stupid" people learn from their mistakes
even if i learn something from lucifer, i must always thank god for it because it is HIS knowledge

I'd never look down on lucifer since its the first creation, basically almost the same as god(father,son,spirit) but he is also THE liar and deciever, can you imagine a being like this want to lie to you? or decieve you? chances are 100% you get decieved if we had no help from god
it is always proven that Christ has the real power over things and lucifer is under him (for some time, not for always) so i dont know why people follow this guy and not christ

it's like an image that created here on 4chan, then some retard stealing it and putting it on 9gag and people worshipping 9gag on how funny and good it is, thats lucifer

they're all morons who are lazy to research like the 9fags
>>
>>19061332
and why did he share the god's secret for man? because our father so loved us
>>
>>19061264
>but you cannot add cold, it does not exist
Same as the light and dark situation.
heat = movement
cold = absence of it
The "absence" is existence itself as well, without it you cant have light/heat because they depend on each other
Existence and Absence
>Logic is god's spirit inside humans
We have to get some things straight here
I like these words
>my research showed me that every "you", "i" that is watching/feeling/communicating is part of god
Because I think they are right, why ? We ARE the universe.
Universe is system as well, the energy inside of you is part of the system which means that it IS the system. Without it, it wouldn't be THE system.

Let's talk about big bang.
There is big misconception the "bang" was "stretch". As universe can stretch I believe it can compress as well.
And we can see the duality here.
darkness - maximum stretch (Stars will be too far away)
light - maximum compress

The universe can't stretch into nothing, how is that possible ? I don't know, but there is hypothesis.
The hypothesis is that it's stretching into itself, like a ruler.

We are the universe, which means that the universe itself is living being, we are the being, we are the system.
As above so bellow.

If you believe that universe is unending you can say the universe itself is GOD

That's why I like the words.

But back to
>Logic is god's spirit inside humans
Let's talk little rational.
When I knocked out I lose my consciousness, which mean that consciousness is in the brain.
When I am not conscious I cant think or feel, my logic is gone.
When I box and endorphins kick in, no one can stop me, these hormones turn off my logic, the logic that tells to stop because there is blood all over my hands and my bones are about to break.
When I run it's the same thing, the logic is off, I don't care that I am going to vomit
Soldiers are trained to act without logic.
You can alter someones speech by magnetic impulses or by hitting their head.
>>
>>19061452
It's so easy to "turn off" god's spirit. Is it really god's one ? Or do I have the power to kill GOD ?
>>
File: 1474631916058.png (198KB, 599x607px) Image search: [Google]
1474631916058.png
198KB, 599x607px
>>19061457
>>19061452
I am also still curious why did they choose the word Romans even used to say "hey look ! lucifer"
which could be soldier with torch.
And why did they created person out of it.
>>
>>19061442
he did not share something, he stole the light, that is logic, and gave it to humans that were in animal mode in that time, something like beta, not ready for this
its like you go start school 2-3 years earlier and it's not something good to do
>>
File: 1494100481363.jpg (759KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494100481363.jpg
759KB, 900x1200px
>>19061349

Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!

-Albert Pike
>>
>>19061452
also when you zoom in, things expand and zoom out does the opposite

so if we zoom out enough on the organism, the picture we will see i believe will be the same as some organ of our bodies (probably the mind since the universe is mental-(src hermes trismegistus)
also we have to consider the infinite of dimensions and worlds that coexist with ours that we have no idea of now in this state that we are
I also think that since our bodies are made from the earth, for earth, they are made to see/do things that are here and this is why we can't see stuff beyond it physically

logic also goes away with drugs and alcohol but we still do things based on instict, the programmed side, we program ourselves everyday like you said, our body knows how to behave in certain situations

when you sleep your phys body(consciousness) turns off but that doesent mean you stop from existing
you exist somewhere else (lets say in ur dream) but your body does not record this memory since its not happening with your phys body

we have parts in brain related to conscious and unconscious but that does not nessesary mean brain = consciousness
the same way that our eyes are not our vision but just the organs used to send signals of what there is out there
>>
>>19061562
>but that does not nessesary mean brain = consciousness
Then what it is ?
There has to be some physical connection between brain and "consciousness organ"
Same with eyes, they are physically connected to my brain.
>when you sleep your phys body(consciousness) turns off
The tricky part.
The consciousness isn't really "off", that's why we dream.

There are laws which forbid the experiment to gain this knowledge of consciousness position.
>>
>>19061457
>>19061452
>>19061562
adding
soon you will see this new world order police comming in every city and every country

many of these "humans" will be fake, like clones
without logic, completely programmed
they already use this technology, they have "people" or armies that they use for wars, secret missions etc

these entities have artificial soul but not god's spirit inside it
like Ghost in the Shell movie / anime
the protagonist has ghost(spirit,as in holy ghost) in his shell(fake body) but there are some clones that do not have and are completely programmed and still have normal lives with programmed fake memories on who they are and what they do

meaning that we can function without god's spirit in us with just using our memories

lol at anon thinking about killing god.
we cant even stare at our small sun
let alone killing that sun
let alone killing god
>>
>>19061608
but the brain is an organ also, how can an organ see?
where is this thing that sees? who is that guy? just because we see things from this position our eyes are doesnt mean we exist in that place

i can see things through my pc screen it does not mean i am in that location that the vid i am watching is at
i like comparing life to an rpg pc game cause i learn a lot from it on how we function
i also believe that this consciounsness we have only works like at 1/10 here, of what it really is
>There has to be some physical connection
when you astral (dont do it xd) there is a thin thread like thing connecting you to your body
is that physical? i dont think so
when you think about something and its happening or about a friend and he is calling you, is there a physical connection?
soul is made from ether
its the thinnest part of matter as we know it, not visible almost not material why do you expect to see the connections?
proving things only with the things we know of keeps us behind in learning new things
socrates knowing that he knows nothing is the best way to learn things
because only when you dont know you have questions and only then you get answers
the moment we think we know things or everything is good, we stop looking and it leads us to spiritual death
>>
>>19060395
It's a proper name. Ffs.
>>
>>19061700
People tend to capitalize those.
>>
>>19061702
ffS
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.