[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 20

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread >>19056283
>>
Tarot Readings on offer for the next couple of hours. Specific questions or general readings.
Please give age, gender and any other relevant details, thanks.

In exchange, do some random act of kindness, or if that's too hard, try not to be a bollocks for at least a few hours.
>>
>>19060364
25, male
Can i have a general reading for the coming months please?
>>
>>19060364

I'd like a general for the next few months as well. I'm female, 29.
>>
>>19060364
19, turning 20 really soon, male.
At this moment, I'm sitting in an office somewhere in Southern Europe.

I'd like to know if I'll be able to advance in my career, and perphaps move to the Americas anytime soon.
>>
>>19060364
30 pisces
How will the rest of the year go for me?
>>
>>19060364
I have a query if you're up to trade. I use runes.

Female/34
I'm having some financial issues and I need an advice on the best approach to make my short term goal possible, thank you.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Just an air query

What should i do to find my soulmate?

I'll give feedback if possible.
>>
>>19060370
>>19060371
>>19060373
>>19060378
>>19060382

Yes, just give me a moment.

Bear in mind these readings are just for 3-4 months.
>>
>>19060364
18, female
is there a chance i will win the contest?
>>
>>19060364
What's the future of me and m(scorpio)?
>>
>>19060406
I'm a 28 year old male.
>>
>>19060364
Hello, I'd like to ask a question - what is going to happen in near future? It lately feels like there's electricity in the air, like something big is about to go down and I am not prepared for it; I don't know how to, should I?

21, male. You could say my symbol is a Dragon, fire and change are what I am about
>>
>>19060364
I keep obssessing over the idea of working at a particular company (lets call it A), and am equally fixated on another (B) whilst I work for C. Which of these 3 is best for me? Should I forgot A/B and focus on C, or is A/B my path forward?
Male, 25, mid Jan birthday, red is fav color.
Thanks in advance reader, good fortune and blessings to you.
>>
>>19060364
Hello

F
Cancer

Please could I just have a general reading?

I feel like I'm finally getting a move on in life again, but sometimes after I see a particular person, I feel like I'm stuck in a rut again and that maybe I'm on the wrong path?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19060364
Hello
25 yo Female
I've been stuck lately in all aspects of my life..Anything spécial and positive in the upcoming months? Especially education and career wise ?
Thank you
>>
>>19060370
>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles, tarot 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: Popess
2. Financial: Empress
3. Professional: Strength
4. Material Well-Being: Juggler
5. Health: Judgement
6. Plans and Projects: Justice
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: Hermit

Popess as love: if you’re in a relationship: good time to think about marriage or having a kid; if in the beginning of a relationship, then keep it discrete.

But the likely scenario here is that of having a crush. In which case there’s not much to be done right now, but that’s fine, there’s no law against having fantasies…

Empress indicates development of financial situation as long as you don’t just sit back and do nothing. Work (or study, whatever your main activity is) looks under a lot of tension, but as Strength you have the determination to get through it. The Juggler as material well-being here once more underscores that it is you who will have to take the initiative to improve things. This is also a good time to move house or settle down, if that’s an option you’re considering, by the way.

[contd]
>>
>>19060370
[contd]

Now, health: something needs to change: you need to make a resolution to change a bad habit affecting your health, or to change something in your environment that has a negative impact on health. If the lack of a relationship is getting you down, then work on that too. Prioritise things and take measures to get healthy and happy again.

Future plans as Justice seem to hang on a legal decision or taking some sort of administrative step: if this is not the case, then it may indicate the necessity of getting professional advice to know how to take the next step to get the projects underway.

As for the Hermit for intellectual & spiritual development: if you are in study, then that’s great, if you are considering further study, then that is given the green light. In any case some spiritual development would be advisable too, meditation, perhaps?

I hope this helps! Good luck! Feedback appreciated if possible.
>>
>>19060498
>Popess as love: if you’re in a relationship: good time to think about marriage or having a kid; if in the beginning of a relationship, then keep it discrete.
Unlikely, relationship bullshit is dead and buried for me
>But the likely scenario here is that of having a crush. In which case there’s not much to be done right now, but that’s fine, there’s no law against having fantasies…
>Empress indicates development of financial situation as long as you don’t just sit back and do nothing. Work (or study, whatever your main activity is) looks under a lot of tension, but as Strength you have the determination to get through it. The Juggler as material well-being here once more underscores that it is you who will have to take the initiative to improve things. This is also a good time to move house or settle down, if that’s an option you’re considering, by the way.
I'm on welfare right now(don't judge, my life situation is one of the wackiest saw of highs and lows on top of having dealt with some shady shit done in my back that takes its roots from my family) waiting to get into a course for IT support(September) which i'm going to get into loans for
>Now, health: something needs to change: you need to make a resolution to change a bad habit affecting your health, or to change something in your environment that has a negative impact on health. If the lack of a relationship is getting you down, then work on that too. Prioritise things and take measures to get healthy and happy again.
Currently have been procrastinating about quitting smoking cigarettes but i've made a point of quitting when i'm done smoking my actual pack other than that, i'm trying to maintain
>>
>>19060520
>Future plans as Justice seem to hang on a legal decision or taking some sort of administrative step: if this is not the case, then it may indicate the necessity of getting professional advice to know how to take the next step to get the projects underway.
I'm the anon that's been asking alot of readings lately about being subject to criminal harassment, i have been working on documenting(currently at 22 pages and over 15 550words) the whole bullshit to eventually file a complaint at the police station but i just feel like it's not gonna do much so i don't know if the card relates to that but whatever
>As for the Hermit for intellectual & spiritual development: if you are in study, then that’s great, if you are considering further study, then that is given the green light. In any case some spiritual development would be advisable too, meditation, perhaps?
Waiting for a course to start in September for 1800 hours so basically i'll be done in January 2019... Funny thing about meditation is it has crossed my mind alot in the past days
>I hope this helps! Good luck! Feedback appreciated if possible.
Thanks alot, here's your honest feedback
>>
>>19060364
Hello! I hope you are not too swamped with offers rn, but if you are still taking questions, I have one.
Female, 20,
Should I give up my current job in favor of a new job I am trying to settle into? Or should I continue to try and balance between the two and keep the two jobs for the summer?
>>
>>19060371
>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles, tarot 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: Death
2. Financial: Lover
3. Professional: Hermit
4. Material Well-Being: Emperor
5. Health: Juggler
6. Plans and Projects: Pope
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: Empress

Having love problems, darling? Guess what? It’s not him, it’s you. (And if there’s no him, it’s just you). But that’s fine: the main thing here is that your worries are not founded, and you’re just causing yourself more grief than is necessary. The advice here is to look after yourself, be good to yourself, have a girl’s night out or something, treat yourself to the spa or a makeover, wear sexy underwear just because you cam and because it makes you feel like a sleek feline. Just for you. You know how it goes: If you can’t please yourself… So please yourself first, you hear me?

Work wise the Hermit advises some further study or professional training in order to up your game to either get a job or get a promotion of some sort. Now, finances and situation are a strange one: the Lover indicates some sort of choice or hesitation before making an important financial decision, and the Emperor does say this is a good time to do so, that either you have the means to do so, or ought to have no major issue getting a loan. But this isn’t so clear to me, sorry…

Juggler promises improved and increased vitality. No problems on the horizon here.

Future plans will involve having to get some kind of influential person on board (the Pope) someone who has the means and motivation to help you out somehow. Have a think about that. Studies or anything like that are favourably inclined. Just be rational about what you’re doing.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19060373
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Plans

Left=You=The Moon; Right=the Question=The Devil; Top= General Climate=Empress; Bottom=Answer=Popess.

The Moon indicates a stagnation, both on the level of your plans, and perhaps your state of mind too. Family problems holding you back, or family doesn’t approve of these plans? In any case, the Devil as situation is not good, anon, since in this position it indicates a case of Force Majeure: there’s nothing you can do right now to change things, you just have to suck it up for the moment.

But the good news is that the Empress advises having a clear and rational mind, and then you’ll be able to take on board the message of the Popess on board (the result): the slow progress of your plans on condition that you keep it discrete for the moment.

Good luck!
>>
>>19060364
Female
Give me a genreal for the summer, TA!
>>
File: trapped-0.jpg (246KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
trapped-0.jpg
246KB, 849x565px
>>19060364
How do I escape this vicious loop & pursue my true career? I lack the resources & opportunities to even remotely take a true step ahead. My desired career lies within an artistic &spiritual medium, but even I question if that's even what i'm to do. ): (will do ritual to conduct to your own success if desired)
Male, Taurus-Gemini Cusp, 20
Ruling Planets: Venus & Saturn
>>
>>19060378

1. Relationship/Emotional: Death
2. Financial: Devil
3. Professional: Strength
4. Material Well-Being: Popess
5. Health: Justice
6. Plans and Projects: Hermit
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: Pope

Love: see here, this anon got the same card (if you're male then just ditch the spa and sexy underwear bit and go boozing with your mates instead)... >>19060549

The Devil as finances is a weird one, if in a bad situation, you’re going to have to put up with it a while longer, and it’s probably because of your lifestyle… Then again, there may well be the possibility of making a few bucks Pretty Woman/Midnight Cowboy fashion if you are so endowed and so inclined…

Strength as work indicates a lot of struggles in any case, but the Popess does show the need to start looking at what you might improve in your material situation, and to prioritise tasks, then take your time to get through it.

Health issues linked to emotional problems or worries. Start by prioritising what you can take care first, then go at it step by step. That’s about it.

Future plans are going to require a good long think, and also a lot of patience, but it will be worth it. (the message of the Hermit).

If you are interested in spiritual matters, it will be an excellent time to connect with a respected teacher of a genuine tradition (the Pope). In any case continue your practice if that is what you seek.

Hope this helps!
>>
Would I be able to get a reading?

Will I be successful in my dream career? Will I thrive ? I know what I see in my head of my future is what I want...I just worry about the failures in between. ALSO it is a very thankless potentially dangerous field..im ok with that. I almost gave this job up but it popped back into my life...talk about fate right?

Male 25
>>
>>19060392
Hmmm.

Hermit-Moon

Looks like not this time round, anon. (Obviously I could be wrong, who know?)

But don't get upset if you don't (Moon) - the Hermit promises progress, no matter how slow, it will be worth doing.

Good luck!
>>
>>19060364
Can I get a general reading on the rest of the year please?

I'm:

Male
Short black hair (slowly going grey), black eyes
Average Height and average build
Favourite color is grey.
>>
>>19060382

>Finance

Left=You=The Empress; Right=the Question=Temperance; Top= General Climate=Judgement; Bottom=Answer=hanged Man.

As the Empress, you are clear-headed and rational enough to make the right decision. This will be all the more important since the situation itself is unstable (Temperance). However, the Judgement promises some imminent development or news, and furthermore the period is favourable to get working on it.

However, the Hanged Man as result is something of a disappointment, yet remember: he represents a problem that has been dragging on and which is difficult to get out of, rather than a new problem on the horizon. And also, remember that even though his hands are tied with respect to these ongoing problems, there’s nothing preventing him from getting other projects or transactions underway.

I drew another 3 cards to see if there was anything useful I could add and I got:
The Wheel-Strength-The Hermit, and I think that in a nutshell that things will turn a turn for the best soon, but you will need both courage and perseverance. The courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know what it is you can change and what you cannot…

Good luck!
>>
>>19060406

>Love

Left=You=The Empress; Right=the Question=Temperance; Top= General Climate=Judgement; Bottom=Answer=Hanged Man.

As the Star, you are hopeful and positive w.r.t this relationship, and indeed it is favourable to pursue. since the Popess says that a friendship, budding relationship or even just a crush, may very well develop into a romantic relationship, given time and some discretion…

The Chariot more or less explicitly says this will involve a LDR or some travel. The Fool as result repeats that, but in the negative sense, trying to get away from each other, or some insensitivity to the needs of the other, I don’t know. Carelessness and casual abandon, yes.

In any case, I would also read that as meaning that you are quite blasé about relationships in general, and that perhaps you ought to regain some sense of what it means to have a caring relationship if that is what you are after.

But since we don't do stuffy morals, let's just say that a fling is possible if you want to go that route.

Good luck!
>>
>>19060665
>the Judgement promises some imminent development or news
That's really good, I've been focused to get things moving and you're right as the situation isn't the best to work with, so having a good return is precious.

>However, the Hanged Man
Yeah there are two things I could link to the Hanged Man that are dragging me or is a source of disappointment, yet I'm looking at every possible solution in my restricted environment

>The Wheel-Strength-The Hermit
Something to look forward, I'm stubborn but you've raised a good point on having wisdom to know how far I can go and what is possible to be changed or not...

I appreciate your reading Tarot Anonymous, thank you very much! If you need a rune reading in return, please let me know.
>>
>>19060419
Not looking good anon, sorry to say.
If you're out of work, it isn't going to get better soon. If you've a job, be prepared for the worst, and in fact, be prepared to have to change your choice of career entirely.

The only positive advice I can give is to begin meditation (the Hermit) as you will make steady progress and it will give you the equanimity necessary to face this turmoil. (or turn to religion)
>>
>>19060364
18, Male, single
Love reading please
>>
I need a tarot reading ASAP please! I need to know what's going to happen in the next 24 hours! In terms of finances, career and travel!
>>
>>19060425

>Work

Left=You=The Lover; Right=the Question=The Sun; Top= General Climate=Strength; Bottom=Answer=The Devil.

As the Lover, caught between 2 women, and subject to the influence of outside forces (Cupid), so are you torn between these various options and you now find yourself having to make a difficult choice. This card is pretty explicit: as of right now, you don’t have the means to come to a decisive answer to this problem by yourself.

The Sun as situation does look good, possibility of a promotion or good contacts, thus most likely where you are already. Or getting tips from friends on the other jobs (the 2 kids can also mean friendship and networking).

Strength indicates some struggles related to work in general, and this is backed up by the Devil - probably a tense atmosphere, interpersonal or familial. Maybe you’re like the chap in Disclosure with Demi Moore, sleeping with the boss doesn’t put you in the best situation. Take a break, get away for a bit and get some air and come back to this dilemma once your head is clear.

Good luck!
>>
>>19060723
Wheel-Death-Juggler

Finance: Buy a lottery ticket
Career: Fuggedaboutit (ok ok, don't worry about it, that's all)
Travel: Pack your bag, and stick some fun stuff in it that you can entertain people with.
Enjoy the summer!
>>
>>19060760
could you please give me a reading?
>>
>>19060470

1. Relationship/Emotional: Tower

2. Financial: Moon
3. Professional: Wheel
4. Material Well-Being: Lover

5. Health: Chariot
6. Plans and Projects: Popess
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: Sun

Tower as love shows you have been badly hurt in the past and are in a fragile emotional state. Please take care of yourself in that regard, your pain will ease and you will begin to get over this soon. Just ignore this person to the best of your ability, neither registering love nor hate nor anything, just move on.

Money problems seem to stem from a toxic social or family environment and the best thing you can do is to avoid these people for the moment and avoid being dragged down in that regard. If you are able to commute to a job or travel for work, then that is looking good, or perhaps a move somewhere to get a better job? Consider that possibility too. The Lover here shows again a lot of indecision or disagreement about what course of action to take (work, etc).

Health: If you are having some health problems, then be prepared to travel to see the best doctor you can. Otherwise, take a trip, get out and get some fresh air, a change of scenery would do you wonders.

Future plans: the Popess says that the ideas you have are slowly taking form, but be prepared to be patient. On the topic of mental situation, the Sun suggests you do a course (or join a workshop or something like that) related to something you love, you’ll feel more fulfilled and happier while you learn. And you may very well also meet like-minded people.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19060470
sorry, that was for the femanon above, please ignore, I'll do yours next.
>>
>>19060445

1. Relationship/Emotional: Tower

2. Financial: Moon
4. Material Well-Being: Lover

5. Health: Chariot
6. Plans and Projects: Popess

Tower as love shows you have been badly hurt in the past and are in a fragile emotional state. Please take care of yourself in that regard, your pain will ease and you will begin to get over this soon. Just ignore this person to the best of your ability, neither registering love nor hate nor anything, just move on.

Money problems seem to stem from a toxic social or family environment and the best thing you can do is to avoid these people for the moment and avoid being dragged down in that regard. If you are able to commute to a job or travel for work, then that is looking good, or perhaps a move somewhere to get a better job? Consider that possibility too. The Lover here shows again a lot of indecision or disagreement about what course of action to take (work, etc).

Health: If you are having some health problems, then be prepared to travel to see the best doctor you can. Otherwise, take a trip, get out and get some fresh air, a change of scenery would do you wonders.

Future plans: the Popess says that the ideas you have are slowly taking form, but be prepared to be patient. On the topic of mental situation, the Sun suggests you do a course (or join a workshop or something like that) related to something you love, you’ll feel more fulfilled and happier while you learn. And you may very well also set like-minded people.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19060364
Hi, i hope you'll get to me
Male
18 ish*
Capricorn
After realizing the enormous despar i find myself against, and knowing im too weak to fight against those odds, i need to know if suicide has finally become an option.
*- 2 =
>>
>>19060811
Thank you. That has given me something to think about. I really appreciate that.
>>
>>19060760
Thankyou. Thankyou so much. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. I knew the universe was leading me in the right direction
>>
>>19060470
Love: Le Pendu/ Hanged Man: nothing doing right now, I'm afraid, you'll just have to wait a little longer and try not to get too upset.

The Wheel of Fortune indicates positive changes for work, if you are prepared to move/travel/commute. The is reflected in the finances, The World, which promises a complete change of situation for the better, one which will have a positive effect on other areas of life.

The Chariot also indicates the need for travel for study and training.

Bonne chance! Good luck!
>>
>>19060534
To cut a long story short: it is possible to do both, but it will take a lot of effort (Strength) and balancing (Temperance).

The cards also warn against just doing it out of temptation. (the Devil).

Hope this (minimal info) helps, there's a growing backlog of queries...
>>
>>19060847
Lol, it's good. And thank you for your help! This is definitely something I suspected, and it falls in line with what I know. :) Keep up the good work, and best of luck with the other questions!

And don't forget about over working yourself. Take breaks and you can always put a cap on the queries you take. ^_^ But I'm sure you knew that already. Just thought a small reminder would be good. And hey, if you ever want a tarot trade/ reading I'd love to try it and get some feed back from someone more experienced.
>>
>>19060870
Thanks!

Sorry - I hadn't seen your nick, you're a reader yourself so I'll give you the spread:

Left=You=The Hanged Man; Right=the Question=The Devil; Top= General Climate=The Lover; Bottom=Answer=Temperance; Synthesis=Strength.
>>
>>19060573
haha, not even a hint of a please!

OK, here goes:

>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles Tarot, 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: The World

2. Financial: Emperor
4. Material Well-Being: Death

5. Health: Devil
6. Plans and Projects: Fool

OOOOHHHH! The World as love life shows the blossoming of a very niiiice romance this summer, Angel, and not only that, but this is going to have a very positive knock-on effect on all other aspects of life. (Maybe you’ll find a rich Chad or something?) The Ginge doesn’t even get a look in, poor bugger!

Money wise, a bit all over the place: Death as material situation shows more worries about money problems than money problems proper. The Emperor as finances is closely linked to that, but it’s still positive. Try and do something vaguely entrepreneurial this summer, you’ll succeed. The Wheel as activities is also promising, on condition you move around a bit. On reflection, I think you ought to get a gypsy caravan and travel around, reading fortunes, that would fit all the above. :-D

[contd]
>>
>>19060573
[contd]

Health: Now now, young lady, a bit of restraint, Angel in name only, eh? As Pascal once famously said: “Qui veut faire l’ange fait la bête.” The Devil indicates health problems typically linked to sexual excess. However, the devilish aspect of the advice also holds: sometimes you’ve just got to get it out of your system and come to terms with your body and sexuality (for a short period obviously). Think it over, decide on what to do, but don’t do anything overly risky!

Future plans: The Fool. Oh dear... Come back tomorrow for another look at this, would you.

Mental/spiritual development: The Sun is looking up. The advice is to do something interesting, educational and above all - fulfilling. You’ll be happier and meet likeminded folks too. A course, a workshop, a class, lessons, whatever it is, just do it.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19060364
female
should i invite my crush to my concert? if yes, how? i was kinda angry at him...
>>
>>19060605
Pope-Justice-Bateleur-Empress. Synthesis=Star.

You need to reach out to a wise advisor (Pope) for guidance in this matter. (Could also be psychotherapy, like NLP or CBT or something to help your confidence and get your aims clear.) Justice indicates the necessity of making the decision... The Bateleur shows it is a favourable time to start the ball rolling in any case. and the Empress, with her ultra-rational view of things as the result, shows you will come to the right decision (provided the conditions are met).

Lastly, the Star as synthesis I think answers your hopes.

Chin up!
>>
>>19060364
Can I get a love read on my best course of action in regards to a man who's name begins with B? I'm a woman and can go by M.
He's about to have a birthday and turn 29. I'm 26. He's going out of town for two weeks.

I think you read for me before.

Alternatively, a what's best in regards to my career reading would be appreciated.
>>
>>19060364
I posted to you last thread >>19060291
>>
>>19060915
Haha sorry, TA. Thank you so much for the read <3
>Maybe you’ll find a rich Chad or something?) The Ginger doesn’t even get a look in, poor bugger!
Ahhh my poor ginger fuck.
>I think you ought to get a gypsy caravan and travel around, reading fortunes, that would fit all the above. :-D
I wish, that would be really fun. But this summer I am getting my licence and working
> Angel in name only, eh?
Yup, but im no freak either.
>Oh dear... Come back tomorrow for another look at this, would you.
Oh my its not bad is it?
>The advice is to do something interesting, educational and above all - fulfilling.
Hell yeah I'm doing alot of studying on Chemistry and Human Anatomy. So that is something to look forward to!

Once again thank you, TA
>>
>>19060815
I've had a look for you, and surprise surprise - we find you as the Star - symbol of hope and optimism. The rest of the spread is explicit: you're going to have to come to terms with your depression (Arcana 13), and rely on the support of your loved ones (the Lover).

Most of all, know that you have the strength (Strength) to overcome these obstacles.

Courage! young anon, don't despair, many of us have been there, you need to reach out first and take it one step at a time.

We're gunning for ya.
>>
>>19060979
you're welcome.

I can see how the "Anatomy" study fits into this now!
>>
>>19061002
!!!!
Oh god. I'm weak
Bwahahaha
>>
>>19060990
I find your reads accurate so i think you may be right.
Thanks.
>>
>>19060979

>im no freak either

That sounds exactly like what someone who is would say.
>>
>>19061038
stop derailing the thread!

pic related: the Devil in question. Check out his "anatomy"
>>
File: thedevil.jpg (130KB, 549x908px) Image search: [Google]
thedevil.jpg
130KB, 549x908px
>>19061058

Huh. Not as impressive as I thought it would be.
>>
>>19060645
>>19060720
>>19060770
>>19060953
>>19060974

sorry folks, a man has to sleep sometimes.

I'll have a look at these once I'm suitably caffeinated in a few hours. In the meantime, don't don't do anything daft, and be nice.
>>
>>19061071
Take care man
>>
Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>19060549

No love problems, I'm not interested in love or relationships right now. I'm more focused on finances. Your reading doesn't seem accurate at the moment but I guess I'll see. Thank you.
>>
>>19061184
I'll trade. My query is, should I go the path of rocky? Or stick with the asian persuasion?

What is yours?
>>
>>19061215
Hahahah.

How should I approach my love life/love reading. I like someone and we're kind of dating. They're about to go out of town for two weeks.

Give me a few minutes to pull for you if that's alright.
>>
Trading. My query is, that I´m starting a new job under my father´s friend and I want to know how it will go and if I move out and live with my love at the end after a couple years supposedly.
>>
>>19061215
Your best course of action is Knight of Swords and Three of Wands.

See what the world holds. Possibly defending your homeland, whichever that course is or set forth creating your home where you go. To me this reads challenge. The course that will challenge you and broaden your perspective.

Both paths are stupidly similar

Rocky path: High Priestess and King of Wands

Asian path: The Hierophant and Queen of Pentacles.

I don't think either one is a bad decision and both will lead to similar results.

Go with the one that brings forth a passionate scream from you.
>>
>>19061267
I suspected as much, but fuck if I cant stop overthinking it.

Im doin your reading now friendo.
>>
>>19061241
Strength and Death.
The cards show you being strong for others. Those who are strong in times of peril become attractive in even the most somber affairs. Losses cannot only whet your sexual appetite, they can bring out the fury of the beasts. You need to be there, and be a rock for your love. Don't think that just because love is not featured as the main event, it is not always present.
>>
Anyone trading? Want to know if I should put my dog down or try and rehome him.
>>
>>19061312

you don't need a reading for this, if you love your dog at least a little you should try to rehome him
>>
>>19061314
I know, but it feels like I'm betraying him by giving him up. Atleast if I put him down, he just goes to sleep with his master by his side.
>>
>>19060364
I just had such a bazaar occurrence happen to me with zero reason why.

21f and D is 23m

What the the is wrong with D, why did he do that?
>>
>>19061321
Well, in the long run, it would be better to put him down. Even if you put him in a shelter, he will not find a good family
>>
>>19061326
He also tried to bite my newborn and has a history of aggression. He only behaves around me, and my wife isnt comfortable being alone with him in the house with the baby.

Ive been crying for like 2 days straight and i just dont know what to do.
>>
>>19061321
what is the dogs name?
>>
>>19060364
26M recently I'm at a bit of a crossroads. It feels like most plans are working out and I'm hoping for a general reading. Thanks
>>
>>19061334
Yes, that´s a clear sign. Got a 10 of swords for shelter. He needs to be handled, but it´s too late. It requires too much time and patience. And it seems to be no other practical way for that. Try at least selling him to some trainer on some boards.
>>
>>19061340
Ajax.
>>
>>19061298
>Strength and Death.
>The cards show you being strong for others. Those who are strong in times of peril become attractive in even the most somber affairs. Losses cannot only whet your sexual appetite, they can bring out the fury of the beasts. You need to be there, and be a rock for your love. Don't think that just because love is not featured as the main event, it is not always present.

What a perfect reading!! Thank you so much. n __n
>>
Trading. My query is, that I´m starting a new job under my father´s friend and I want to know how it will go and if I move out and live with my love at the end after a couple years supposedly.
>>
>>19061358
A - TSA. The Bright Star. This prediction is known as "increasing the power of the air like the revolution of the energy currents in the sky". If you work with steadfastness and carefulness of mind, there will be a good result. Any activity which involves going, travelling and movement, as well as acts of giving, will have good results.
>>
>>19061415
Can you explain to me what carefulness of mind means? Is the main meaning to not give into negative thoughts and being focused? Also, give me your query dear anon.
>>
>>19061430
Correct, not letting your mind dwell on negative things.

As for my query, I feel my belief crumbling. Should I power through, or accept that it ran its course?
>>
>>19061445
You should power through, keep that in mind now, as it´s not done yet because much of the theory is being put into practice to tune out the details. That´s what causes your unsureness.

If you power through, the outcome is 10 of pentacles which means that your material wishes will be met – perhaps to a degree that you would not have thought possible, and that in general, things will be going exceedingly well for you.

If you accept that it ran it´s course, I got 5 of cups for that, which is mainly wallowing and diverging from your course, as you would not choose and act the way you should.

Being you, I would go out to have a good time, because it´s going to be an up and down ride for a while, like these 4 months are going to be a bumpy ride from now.However, It really pays off. I see also some death of just some acquaintance, which should be one of 4 major events that will test your belief. The other one is just a business complication. and I cannot grasp the other 2. So 4 in total from now. Power through and it´s going to be a happy ending. Otherwise, you end up in a limbo with loose ends and confusion, that you need to work your way out of this. If you going to a dark place with your mind in the future, just remember. It is happening to tune out the details of your belief.

Got a lot of similar cards for you, like 2 of wands and strength and such. So try to have a good time, so you can have the mental strength for later. But understand, that the strength is not to stay a believer as you think, but for keeping yourself from going to dark places in your head.
>>
>>19061527
Thanks man. Thats crazy, because the death just happened and is part of the reason why im crumbling. I'll stick with it.
>>
>>19061547
Just power through the rest of the 4 months, and prepare for the business complication. In true sense, it would be just more of an annoyance than a complication. I see that it will start from a phone call in front of a tall building on a hot day around 13:00. Also, I see a phone call before that from a friend that is complaining (around 10:00 am). That´s the test, don´t give in into her complaining. It´s a test if you can keep true to yourself and if you know to distinguish between empathy, yourself and others. A test of mind distinction. Be prepared.
>>
>>19060748
Thank you reader for your advice - gonna take a step back and revaluate it all. All the best!
>>
>>19061720
Welcome
>>
Do I have to kill myself to be with my soulmate?
>>
Can I kill myself and get a good outcome?
>>
Hey, I'll attempt a few readings. Might not be the best quality and accuracy, being in the middle of a Macdonald's. But, I shall try. Please leave your queries. Thanks
>>
>>19062105
Shall I commit suicide?
>>
>>19062105
What did i do to deserve being the ugliest fuck? also how do i harm it?
>>
>>19062105
Do I have to kill myself to be with my soulmate? Am I supposed to die soon? Will my soulmate come to me?
>>
>>19062107
Really? No, you're supposed to find something in life you find enjoyable. If you don't in this life, the task will just carry on till the next life anyways.
>>
>>19062112
I don't understand the second part. Do you mean how do you harm that thing responsible for your 'ugliness'?
>>
>>19062116
how boring.
Cna i either "modify" my next life or stop having them? i just hate existence as of now
>>
>>19062120
no anon, how do i damage my uglyness by harming myself?
>>
>>19062113
I don't understand the meaning of your first question.
>>
>>19062125
I had a dream about my true soulmate. Someone told me my true soulmate was my godform. She lives in the spiritual world. Do I have to kill myself to be with her?
>>
>>19062124
I want to say to you, you need to get out of that cycle.
>>
>>19062105
why cant i experience anything paranormal?
>>
>>19062105
love read?
>>
>>19062105
will i actually die a virgin?
>>
>>19062121
Life doesn't matter, it happens, it's what you do about it for your sake.
>>
>>19062146
thanks i guess
i just wanted to be happy in something but i no longer want it, i just want some rest
>>
>>19062105
Should I, if possible seek to date men or women? or no one?
>>
>>19062128
Wow. That's interesting. What makes you think the you here on earth and the you in the spirit world are the same thing?
>>
>>19062139
What makes something 'paranormal'?
>>
>>19062140
A close confidant in school. Takes studies seriously.
>>
>>19062162
come on? dont answer with a question reader
I want to know if i will be capable of getting into occultism, rituals, magic, divination, etc succesfully?
>>
>>19062168
I'm not in school and my coworkers are women and I'm a hetero woman.
>>
>>19062158
I don't know. Someone tricked me into being soulmates with another girl. She's here on earth. She rejected me. I believe my dreams are true, that the one I see in my dreams is my true soulmate.
>>
>>19062143
It happens when it happens. Just give it time. You worry too much.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19062156
A woman. You wouldn't take men seriously enough.
>>
>>19062183
no offense dude, but i actually think youre not a legit reader, you just give generic advice and make wrong calls.
>>
>>19062179
I'm sorry. I find this too confusing to read.
>>
Who do I marry?
>>
Doing some readings, ask me any question you like but be sure to state your gender.
>>
>>19062204
Female
Does L love me?
>>
>>19062174
Your expectations are going to be an obstacle. You need an open mind.
>>
>>19062204
Who do I get with?
male
>>
>>19062204
What should I do about the guy I like? What does he think of me? I'm female, he's male.
>>
>>19062176
/shrug maybe it's not sexual
>>
>>19062204
Male
Why do i sufffer like this? what have i done to deserve all this obstacles that bury me alive and never ever leave me a chance to be "normal".
>>
>>19062208

L loves you but he doesn't show it. I think you need to be less dependant on him, show him your fine without giving him shoulder to lean on all the time. Perhaps find something that you love doing while he sees your happier and not so clinched too him.
>>
>>19062204
I've got two questions if that is okay.
My first question is that I want to know if I get back into school this Fall or rather if I acquire the money I need to go back to school this Fall?
My second question is if I ever get motivated to get fit and stay fit? My therapist is looking into a psychiatrist to help me with some antidepressants to help me get going in the morning. Maybe that will help... I'm a female
>>
>>19062204
>Female
Career reading? How will I make money?
>>
>>19062204
I am female interested in a male
we've had some dates
he's going away on vacation for two weeks
general love read or best approach?
>>
>>19062193
Sorry
>>
>>19062212

You got with too many, accept your divine intervention in making your next encounter worth it.
>>
>>19062218
accurate. TT____TT thanks!
>>
>>19062204
Male
I need to commit suicide tell me its the right thing please
>>
>>19062204
Eden
Fem
Does R like me?
>>
>>19062224
What does that mean? I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>19062204
Male what does my soulmate look like?
>>
>>19062215

You should let him be, the more you push him the more he will think you are needy. Did you ever think about changing your strategy and playing hard to get?
>>
>>19062204
Can I get a reading about my mom? F
>>
>>19062200
I see he is a very professional man. He is out of reach, not much you can do.
>>
>>19062222
why do you apologize? for having not met someone expectations? or having your effort not being recognized?
I didnt mean to be rude
>>
>>19062238
Will I ever get him?
>>
>>19062204
I will have success with "O"?
>>
>>19062210
tell me more please
>>
>>19062203
I think it's too early to get into this question.
>>
>>19062243
Male
>>
>>19062188
>woman dont want me and i cant be a fag
well then, i'll see if i can castrate myself
>>
>>19062236
>the more you push him the more he will think you are needy.

Oh No! Is me being needy a bad thing?

>think about changing your strategy and playing hard to get

How?? :(
>>
>>19062217

I think it's just your life path for now. It will clear up within the next two years and you will feel better and do better. Did you forget that the universe loves a fighter? Fight back by playing along. We all do.
>>
>>19062204
Female
Will I be with the artist I love in the future? It's not possible now.
>>
>>19062105
dont ignore me.
Tell me why am i so ugly?
>>
>>19062204
Love reading please, Im so fucking lonely. Female.
>>
>>19062244
Ask yourself, what is 'paranormal' and why do you consider it as such
>>
>>19062258
okay i give up with you
>>
>>19062204
What's going on with Aaron & Jen?! What do I have to do with it? One male, two females.
>>
>>19062239
Sorry because I don't know what to say to your query. I just sense that you are quick to worry, and I think that ought to be addressed instead of "am I going to get laid".
>>
>>19062204
Will I learn to sing and will i manage to sound "good"? im a male
>>
>>19062258
Analagom, will I ever have a baby?
>>
>>19062204
I'd love a reading about my future lover/husband! I'm a female.
>>
>>19062219

You will get back into school this fall this year but It would ruin the surprise if you knew how this would come about. You will get fit but medication will not be your saviour it will come from inner strength as we're dealing with energies here some people are granted it whether they like it or not from out of no where. This you will have to wait on but your first question is promising.
>>
>>19062242
No. He is from another world.
>>
>>19062264
but then you have just left me with more questions, doing me more damage than good, how nice of you
>>
>>19062204
All i want to know is why my life is such a fucking mess and is it worth it??
>F
>>
>>19062220

Keep on doing what you are doing but be vigilant for an opportunity even if this means going above people, it might be enough to gain experience to a new opening or a promotion have no fear in aiming higher for the goal you want. This should entail a fairly decent salary rise for you.
>>
>>19062204
M
I want to be an artist, music first but other things may be nice along with music.
How do i make sure it comes true?
>>
>>19062250
:/ come on my friend. Look around you, I'm sure you've seen 'ugly' guys with girlfriends. The circumstances need to be right, your situation, timing... all that jazz. Just focus on yourself more, be more comfortable in your own skin. Then you'll see.
>>
>>19062221

Relax and bear with it, he will stay true and be back and might even bring you back a surprise. He is honest and caring but you haven't seen this side too him yet. Just focus on what you were doing and wait for him to return, there will be more dates.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000324752534.jpg (54KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000324752534.jpg
54KB, 658x960px
>>19062273
Wat
>>
>>19062266
Yea, I don't see any issue with this.
>>
>>19062290
he's an ayy
>>
>>19062287
I've had, im not them so it doesnt serve any purpose.

Just do me one more ok?
How do I remove my feelings and primitive wishes?
>>
>>19062288
super accurate
you picked up on my anxiety
>>
>>19062228

Suicide is not the best approach, the powers that be won't allow it and you just need to live in this world until you come out of the valley of the shadow of death. We all experience it at some stage in our lives and with all the cruelty and pain comes Karma credits that will help you later in life. Just push on, don't waste your life on a small matter.
>>
>>19062294
analagom, what does my next mate look like?
>>
>>19062204

female
will i get a boyfriend this year?
>>
>>19062290
I mean, he belongs with people like him, do you understand?
>>
>>19062295
Lol i habeeb it
>>
>>19062302
> the powers that be won't allow it
Well then fuck them for putting me in one of the worst positions and wanting me to figure it out
okay then, ill still try it one day.
thanks
>>
>>19062272
Thank you reader! This gives me hope!
>>
>>19062204
female
what is going to happen with me and my friend m?
>>
>>19062232

She is not visible too me but try going lower with females (Don't talk above them) Show them respect this way, practice in your mind the perfect strategy for meeting her, you don't need to be abrasive to women at all, trust me go lower when they speak, imagine they are a highly respectable figure in your mind.
>>
>>19062304
You know, I'll tell you this, I'm seeing a baby, if you should want, but I'm not seeing a too stable relationship. I see someone with big features.
>>
>>19062204
Male
Will I be able to get into divination, demons, occultism, rituals, deitys, etc succesfully?
>>
>>19062307
But I'm a person like him.... that's how we fell in love... ??? Or do you mean he belongs with another girl?
>>
>>19062316
Oh no, a fat girl. Fuuuuuuu
>>
>>19062204
Male
Should I keep doing shaolin
>>
>>19062316
Could I get a love/sex reading plz plz I'm so lonely I need a man
>>
>>19062319
I'm seeing his professional world preoccupying in him.
>>
File: 1469642154011.jpg (111KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1469642154011.jpg
111KB, 1680x1050px
>>19062204
Thanks in advance! Male. What does my near future hold?
>>
>>19062237

Your mom is a wise lady though she has issues I can see that is a problem to you but remember she has served her purpose well on earth you might not see the visible signs of success, she is happy within herself and this is what matters the most. Try buying her things she really needs when you can and involving other family members in her life.
>>
>>19062229
Female
>>
>>19062105
What do you see for my future?
>>
>>19062322
If it makes you feel any better I know this really good looking guy that hooked up with a fat chick because he was too poor to feed himself and pay for a house. She was butt ugly too. Not even one of those fat girls that would be hot if they lost 100 pounds. Five years later she cheated on him and they broke up and he cried for weeks. He had always been a hound dog but she ended up being his first love.
I'm sorry that probably doesn't make you feel better. Lol
>>
>>19062204
Male
Im a believer of fate and all that stuff, so afrter considering some things, it finally came to me, i must reject that which makes me suffer, makes sense?
In what ways do i damage my body and face?
>>
>>19062105
Can I get a reading for me and mike?
>>
>>19062204
Male
How will things go from here between me and r?
>>
>>19062327
You could easily have sex. Falling in love will require more time on working on yourself.
>>
>>19062332
>>19062229
skipped?
>>
I'm stopping for today. I apologize for my readings.
>>
File: zg47oyG_d.jpg (282KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
zg47oyG_d.jpg
282KB, 640x875px
>>19062328
So hes just focused on his job/looking for a job right now??? I like your reading this seems accurate. Will he come back to me soon?
>>
You guys are so fucking inaccurate. One guy said I had multiple partners and should take the next one. I'm a kissless virgin.

The other said I would marry a fat girl.

Fuck you.
>>
>>19062243

Yes she is not the type you are thinking of so try and be a bit more of a cut above your league this time. When I say this I mean do more with yourself invest in what can make you become better for her. Try learning some new tricks written by old players on the internet. Scrub up, touch up here and there and be classy.
>>
>>19062331
This is so accurate! thank you! I will.
>>
>>19062336
The poor fuck, the poor stupid fuck. How'd he wind up?
>>
>>19062254

No it won't work out and here's why he is a promiscuous person and that is dangerous what he is capable of. You should find someone who is passionate about you and not degrading you. The best place to start would be right now and just move on.
>>
>>19062353
No, I am seeing distance between you two as a result.
>>
>>19062359
Dead inside, embarrassed he hooked up with a fat girl, let himself fall in love, and then let her walk all over him in front of his friends while she continued to cheat and cheat and cheat because he fell in love.
Moral of the story: you can swear you'll never be with a fat girl all you want but you never know. Lmao I still make fun of him about it. He gets butthurt but he deserves it
>>
>>19062344
Who will I have sex with tho
>>
>>19062204
Will it go well if I confess how I feel to him?

Female
>>
>>19062363
Damn! What was the point of us meeting then!?
>>
>>19062367
You see, I think people match up on a deeper level. Your desperation will match some as desperate, but the genuine love will be lacking. It's up to you. I suggest getting to a place of genuine self love instead of desperation. I need to go, sorry.
>>
>>19062376
Thanx
>>
>>19062354
>Fuck you
>Everyone except virganon can get fucked
>Can
>>
>>19062375
Because you became infatuated with him. I have to go, sorry.
>>
>>19062355
>she is not the type you are thinking of
so what type she is
>>
>>19062257

You will have to go through this, you being singled out is important because it allows you to develop and focus on other areas of your life while you are single. I know its hard and you often ask yourself why it had to happen to you but think how better life will be once you are readjusted, maybe something good like a decent husband rather than a partner might be something consider. Have you ever considered marriage?
>>
>>19062362
So youre saying well be together but it wont last
>>
>>19062263

I'm not sure, but Jen is the instigator of these problems maybe have a word with her and things might become clearer.
>>
>>19062265

Yes but don't aim too high, we all want the easy route and the music industry is full of people. On the other hand and this is not promise you should be scouting the right people who can provide you with the right sound works to promote your voice. It's going to go either way so I would get busy finding a companion that will help boost you.
>>
>>19062204
Female
What does R think of me?
>>
>>19062271

You seem to be well on the right track and this one makes me happy, I feel it with some readings so something really good is going to happen with you soon could be this year too. My only word of advice too you is keep it civil with this person as you will have a lot in common.
>>
>>19062393
>It's going to go either way so I would get busy finding a companion that will help boost you
Tell me more about this, please.
>>
>>19062395
Aww thank youuuu! :) do i already know him or do we have yet to meet? If so where will i meet them? Hope I'm not asking too much!!
>>
>>19062204

Male

Tell me something about my past, tell me something about my future
>>
>>19062318

It is not something you choose yourself, you need to develop an excellent background of General Knowledge and be a rule breaker. You also need to be born with certain gifts and see things that others don't see. If you feel strongly within yourself that you have felt things that aren't there and know you are different too most then by all means practice any field you want. You don't need to be told, just get on out there and do it.
>>
>>19062204
Will I end up with Andrew? Or move on?
>>
>>19062323

Yes you should, follow this path it is courageous and noble.
>>
>>19062384
That's true, and yes I have! I just want to settle down :'(
>>
>>19062329

You seem to like the high life which is fine for now but you need to maintain this through payment. Force you Aura to do the mean feats it was capable of.
>>
will i ever get dubs?
>>
>>19062105
General love?
>>
>>19062204
>Male
>General love
>>
File: Sunglasses.jpg (80KB, 410x270px) Image search: [Google]
Sunglasses.jpg
80KB, 410x270px
>>19062433
>>
>>19062420
im pretty intuitive but other than that i think there is nothing, do you think i shoiuld go with it knowing i only have that?
>>
>>19062432
Mean feats?
>>
>>19062204
Male
How come i will alwyas be lonely? and the thing is that my looks are so shit tier, no girl will ever be interested in me? and i cant even get fit.
I really wish i was left inside a womb to die
>>
Trading a scry for someone who can read an occult query
>>
File: tumblr_oq3o2z9NeO1w6zdkmo5_250.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq3o2z9NeO1w6zdkmo5_250.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>19062488
>>
>>19062204
Should i try to get into div stuff? im male
>>
will i ever stop getting dubs?
>>
File: bonnie.jpg (83KB, 965x731px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie.jpg
83KB, 965x731px
>>19062522
>>
>>19062483
What is up?
>>
File: Photo on 4-03-17 at 4.jpg (362KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-03-17 at 4.jpg
362KB, 1080x720px
Sorry these readings have taken the life out of me, but I will be on later.
>>
>>19062550
How u doin
>>
will i ever get trips
>>
>>19062543
There's a work I'm trying to unfuck. Please diagnose the problem. Yours?
>>
>>19062559
Mine: Romance between R and I
I am Female virgo
He is a Capricorn
>>
File: baseball-hat-main.jpg (430KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
baseball-hat-main.jpg
430KB, 1500x2250px
>>19062555
>>
>>19062559
>Please diagnose the problem
Knight of wands, Strength, Devil
Did you make a deal with some sort if spirit. But spiritually you feel extremely stagnated. It is taking a lot out of you, yet you are fighting it off with fervor.
>>
>>19062609
Is it possible to make deals with spirits or demons??
>>
>>19062570
Quiet intensity, residual attachment to previous lover, feels more like his than yours. Something about you reminds him of her; and it causes emotional distress. You end up wanting to move quickly, make future plans. Too quick for him, umbrella tattered.

>>19062609
That's not diagnosing the problem, that's telling me what I'm experiencing.
>>
File: ohfuck.jpg (11KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
ohfuck.jpg
11KB, 204x248px
>>19062555
>>
I want to know who's the new God of the universe.
>>
>>19062636

me
>>
File: 2403737943_2c202cbb0e_m.jpg (16KB, 240x134px) Image search: [Google]
2403737943_2c202cbb0e_m.jpg
16KB, 240x134px
>>19062630
>>19062555
>>
>>19062629
>That's not diagnosing the problem, that's telling me what I'm experiencing.
My apologies. Can you perhaps elaborate?
>>
>>19060304
Air query love reading
>>
trading
I do tarot
>>
Doing three readings
>>
>>19062668
Love reading senpai
Really down on my luck
>>
>>19062668
am i the ruler of the universe?
>>
>>19062668
How will things go from here between us?
>>
>>19062673
Moving

This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home. This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.

With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this move—and during the adjustment period as well. Self-care also includes exploring your new neighborhood and making new friends.
>>
>>19062668
Could i get a love reading now and future for me and c
>>
>>19062668
Do i have to suicide? my life is just so bad and i cant never do anything
im late, but please help
>>
>>19062682
What's wrong? Why do you want to die?
>>
>>19062675
Where you that person who was freaking out over some soulmate thing. Hope things are better for you.
IV of wands rev,III of wands rev, IV of cups
Holy shit...
Um i dont mean to be rude or anything, but this spread feels so fucked.
Delusional, Instability, leads to Apathy and Disconnectedness.
You are not the ruler
>>
>>19062676
End Of An Era

Like chapters in a book, life has eras that begin and end. You drew this card because this cycle of beginnings and endings is touching you right now. It’s important to be very gentle with yourself during times of change. Think of the butterfly in the cocoon, dormant in preparation for a rebirth with wings. You’re in a similar state right now. So please practice daily self-care—and don’t feel guilty about saying no to extra activities—so that you can rest, heal, and prepare for the next era ahead.
>>
>>19062682

Get Some Rest

This card comes to you because your energy and mood haven’t been as high as you’d like. You’ve been pushing yourself to keep going even when you’re tired. Now it’s time to balance your busy times with some relaxation. This is the natural cycle of all living beings, so there’s no need to feel guilty because you’ll now get some much-needed rest.

During your naps and nocturnal cycle, do pay attention to insights that come to you. After all, when you are asleep, so is your ego . . . making it much easier for Divine messages to reach you. Pay attention to your body’s signals, which may call for changes in your diet, lifestyle, and exercise program if you still feel tired and drained after resting. Sometimes seeing a licensed health-care or mental-health professional is the best path to recovering your energy and your enthusiasm for life.
please dont kill yourself
>>
>>19062697
A spirit told me what I was looking for.
>>
>>19062668
Please tell me how the next 7 months will be for me.
>>
>>19062714
Ok good luck, Aurora
>>
>>19062642
I just want to know why the work in question isn't working adequately.
>>
>>19062559
Not experienced with occult query but i can try
>>
>>19062727
I won't stop you, feel free to try
>>
File: dp.jpg (133KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
133KB, 1728x1080px
>>19062712

Hit me the love read angel-chan. I feel it coming.
>>
Anybody reading?

I just need to know if Douren is my man.
>>
Trading. I have a couple of question.
>>
Male 26
Aries
Can i get a reading about what the summer holds in store for me
As well as if there are any entities that are in my life , or are about to enter into my life?
>>
F/22

Broken heart, rejection. Give me a reading on love and mental health.
>>
File: 1323993262178.jpg (44KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1323993262178.jpg
44KB, 600x691px
>>19062765

Sure, what's your query?

I'd like to know what signs I should look out for in order to win? Will I win soon or in the distant future?
>>
>>19062812
1) Will my living situation work out? Or will I find a suitable new living situation?
2) Will I ever move in with the guy I love?

Starting yours.
>>
>>19062812
Signs:
Eight of Wands, nine of Pentacles, ten of pentacles
When:
Tower, two of Wands, six of wands

So the biggest signs aren't ones you'll notice right away. It'll be something that will build up over time and you'll start seeing hints here and there and realizing what is happening. More like a building feeling that it is coming.
So this will seem sort of weird but it's more like you'll sense all this build up and anticipation but you'll keep wondering when when when, almost to the point where you'll feel a bit crazy, or like you were fooling yourself, but then it will just suddenly happen. Will you win? Six of Wands is literally the best card for that scenario.
>>
>>19062819
>1) Will my living situation work out? Or will I find a suitable new living situation?

>Nine of Pentacles, Seven of Swords, Four of Swords

Unfortunately it looks like you're going to be moving. It's going to take its toll on you and you're going to feel pretty shitty after it. Sadly, I just went through this myself but it's getting better for me. What the cards recommend is taking a break after the move. Do something you like to do, travel a bit, go eat out, just treat yourself to something nice and you'll be back on the right path again.

>2) Will I ever move in with the guy I love?

>Queen of Pentacles, King of Wands, Knight of Pentacles

Yes, the guy you love and move in with will be your husband. He loves to travel, is respected and wants a family one day. Great things are coming your way, you just have to wait.

>>19062834

It's funny you say that, I feel a build up that I'm going to win the Lottery. Maybe it's delusions of grandeur but I really feel like the universe is pointing me in that direction and building me up towards financial security and wealth. I had another reader tell me to be careful with my future bundle of wealth and didn't know what he was talking about but now it makes sense.
>>
What's my power level?
>>
>>19062844
Negligible
>>
>>19062847
Yeah, right now. But in the future.
>>
Could I get a reading?
There´s this event coming up which I was invited to but I´m unsure if going is a good idea. And I just can't seem to make up my mind about. Any guidance on that matter would be appreciated.
Male, 26 if that helps
Thanks
>>
>>19062848
Still negligible.
>>
>>19062848
Right now, you feel tiny and insignificant. In the future, you have a tangled mess around you, indicative of undisciplined development and poor form. It reminds me of people who start with chaos magic.
>>
>>19062864
In other words, >>19062857
>>
File: 1360889009554.jpg (34KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1360889009554.jpg
34KB, 310x310px
>>19062668
If you're still doing readings Angel-chan I'd like one
Will all this boxing pay off in the end?
>>
>>19062874
Damn, you were right.
>>
Anybody want to trade me?

Basically want to know what will cure this incredible sadness.
>>
>>19062897
a whole lotta weed and a couple hookers
>>
>>19062901
=/
>>
>>19062901
My dog just died. That wont help me.
>>
>>19062908
Alright, what you need to do is become rich and grow a bigger penis.
>>
I can't sleep, going to do few YES or NO readings, shoot me your query and gender
>>
>>19062931
Male.

Will I get a gf by December?
>>
>>19062931
Male
I have a doll
Is it possessed?
>>
>>19062931
will i have a new job by the end of this summer?
>>
>>19062931

Am I going to get laid next month? Male
>>
>>19062931
Female
Is he my future lover/life partner?
>>
>>19062931
Does S have a thing for me?
>>
>>19062931
M
Am I going to get a gf before the end of June?
>>
>>19062931
Will i die young? Girl
>>
>>19062957
I'm male, S is female
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19062968
>>
>>19062931
Female, should i write this book?
>>
>>19062931
Am I goimg to find a job soon?
Male
>>
>>19062931
I'm currently working on a document to file a complaint for some criminal harassment, stalking, propaganda tier gossip mongering and have been physically attacked twice, am i doing this for nothing or should i keep writing it?
>>
>>19062931
Will i get married and have children with my crush soon???? Female
>>
>>19062931

Male
Will my finances exponentially increase within 3 months from now?
>>
>>19062938
>Will I get a gf by December?
Yes but there will be a delay, so it might happen very late in the year, someone younger than you and quite clever.

>>19062940
>Is it possessed?
Yes and it seems that came from a distant place..

>>19062946
>will i have a new job by the end of this summer?
There's a possibility of starting something from home actually, but be careful of some sort of fights or dispute that may cause.

>>19062952
>>19062956
>Is he my future lover/life partner?

Nope, he's probably with another(s), sorry

>>19062954
>Am I going to get laid next month?
Yes, it's very likely someone might invite you to an event but get some alone time with you there.
>>
>>19062979

I hope this is a troll query.
>>
>>19062931

Am I going to leave my job soon and get another one?
M
>>
>>19063002
Doll dude here
Thank you
Im glad to know its not just a voice in my head
>>
>>19062931
Male
Im gay?
>>
>>19063019

If you have to ask

https://youtu.be/SuchqO3Unp0?t=1m30s
>>
>>19062957
>>19062966
>Does S have a thing for me?
S might, but keeps silent about it but hopes for things to change.

>>19062958
>Am I going to get a gf before the end of June?
Nope, you still have a lot to work on yourself, maybe you're still not over a past relationship or heartbreak. Heal that first.

>>19062964
>Will i die young? Girl
Very unlikely, a good message is coming your way to cheer you up and stop thinking about death

>>19062973
>Female, should i write this book?
Yes, start from the scratch but be careful to not feel too tied on it, do it for fun and pleasure, not as an obligation.
>>
>>19062931
should I delete my snapchat?
male
>>
>>19063029
hahaha, well meme'd my friend
>>
>>19063003
No it's not
>>
>>19062931
Female
Will he start saying he loves me this year?
>>
>>19062931
Will my loving/sexual relationship with DB be forever?
>>
>>19063056

They're only your crush and you're already planning weddings and children. Ease back on the crazy.
>>
>>19063039
also my instagram
>>
>>19062931
Male
Can i improve my looks?
>>
>>19062931
Will I lose my virginity this year?
m
>>
>>19062976
>Am I goimg to find a job soon?
Yes, I see a good contract being made but you may experience some blockages in your workplace.
>>19062977

>I'm currently working on a document to file a complaint for some criminal harassment, stalking, propaganda tier gossip mongering and have been physically attacked twice, am i doing this for nothing or should i keep writing it?

This is uncertain, soon you'll be able to make a choice to move. Maybe a travel would change the outcome.

>>19062979
>Will i get married and have children with my crush soon????
It's hard, I'm inclined to say no but there's a possibility of it happening late, not soon.

>>19062980
>Will my finances exponentially increase within 3 months from now?
Well, there's a lot of dispute until you can get stable, so I'd say yes if you're able to manage any sort of competition and stress.
>>
>>19062931
Is b full of shit
>>
>>19063091
Im a dude fyi
>>
>>19062931
Male
Can I get /fit/?
>>
>>19062931
Does M still love me and want a future with me? F
>>
>>19062931
>Female
Will I be rich?
>>
>>19062931
Will the family business be successful?
Male
>>
>>19063089
Thank you so much. I hope I will manage to overcome the blockages in the workplace.
>>
>>19062712
Thank you angel, ill delay it for a while to give life one last chance
>>
>>19062931
Male
Will I have a pleasant summer?
>>
>>19062931
M
do i need several plastic surgeries to have a gf or?
>>
>>19063015
>Am I going to leave my job soon and get another one?
You will leave sooner than you'd expect, might get fired actually so be careful with any sort of fraud or negative actions you migh've been involved or around you.

>>19063016
You're welcome, feels like it was either brought by someone distant or a previous owner, idk. Does the name Andrew rings a bell? I don't know what to do about it but better get that checked with some "specialist"

>>19063019
>Im gay?
Only you can truly answer that, your feelings would tell but it seems like you see women as rivals, did one has every betrayed you or failed to seduce?

>>19063039
>>19063075
>should I delete my snapchat?
Yeah do it, would help you to get rid of certain sexual activities that didn't go well.

>>19063061
>Will he start saying he loves me this year?
There will be a sudden change, he might get more openly sexual, not sure about being loving because there's a risk of ending things here...

>>19063063
>Will my loving/sexual relationship with DB be forever?
They will be intense, but beware of that intensity, there's a possibility of someone getting physically hurt

>>19063080
>Can i improve my looks?
You're already good looking, and you have such a personality people seem to like you. But you definitely can get the looks you desire if you go for it.

>>19063085
>Will I lose my virginity this year?
Well, there's a possibility for that to happen with a crush actually, but it might be a night stand or won't be easy, pls be gentle.
>>
>>19062931
Male
Should I transition?
Could I be passable?
>>
>Troll queries in a dying thread
This place reached bump limit over an hour ago. New thread's been posted too.
>>
>>19063181

Does it really matter GD.

I wish we could go back to posting new threads after the old one got bumped down a few pages.
>>
>>19063064
>tfw no crazy gf
>>
>>19063091
>>19063094
>Is b full of shit
B is probably shallow, you'll find out soon but slowly will make progress, they seem to be immature but will grow up eventually.

>>19063117
>Does M still love me and want a future with me? F
He has some secret feelings towards you, but he thinks you're hard to reach or somewhat unreasonable. Have you two been in a lot of fights?

>>19063122
>Will I be rich?
Unlikely, unless you work really hard and perhaps make an important discovery.

>>19063125
>Will the family business be successful?
It's uncertain, lots of hidden obstacles on the way before reaching some success. Consider a delay.

>>19063126
Good luck anon, I'll be cheering for you

>>19063128
>Will I have a pleasant summer?
Yes, will you take any sort of spiritual retreat? If so the results would be great.

>>19063132
>do i need several plastic surgeries to have a gf or?
Well you might win the lottery, that's attractive, jk but seriously, there's a good chance of that happening but you must focus on your self-esteem first, when you feel good about yourself people will notice you more.

>>19063169
>Should I transition?
>Could I be passable?
I'm not very fond of "should" questions because it's quite personal, specially in such a topic that brings a radical change in someone's life, but let's see how that would go.

Like I said, a big change but it won't be bad, it sings to go as well as you're expecting. Might even find a new love, maybe during the process, a young man might confess their feelings for you.

>>19063181
Well, I'm not bothered in reading those queries, they might even be legit and if someone is in need for an answer, I'm here to provide. And yeah, I've noticed the bum limit and new thread, but I've decided to finish my queries here and leave the other for any reader who wishes to pick up and I also second >>19063239

That being said, I take my leave, good night /div/ til next time.
>>
>>19063313
>will you take any sort of spiritual retreat? If so the results would be great.
I plan to take acid, that sort of fills the same niche for me, I guess.
>>
>>19063313
>Like I said, a big change but it won't be bad, it sings to go as well as you're expecting.
The idealist part of me thinks it will go well, the other one not so much, so ill have to sort this out later
> Might even find a new love, maybe during the process, a young man might confess their feelings for you.
That could be nice.
thanks
>>
>>19063164
Andrew is the name of my dnd character senpai
Try Anyeta?
What kind of specialist?
>>
>>19063164
thanks for the reading anon!
>>
>>19060645
Lover as Love is looking ambiguous, some shyness issues or indecision perhaps? Give it some time and make your mind up another day.

Work (Devil) tense situation fraught with some troubles in consequence (Justice), just put up with it a while longer.

Moon as health indicates either depression, or a toxic social/familial environment, in which case you'd be better off avoiding these people, or in the former case, seeking some help and actively trying to get yourself out of this rut (Strength). Temperance as future plans promises overall improvement but of an up-and-down kind, so be prepared for the proverbial vicissitudes along the way. But Strength shows you have the inner resources to pull through. Good luck!
>>
>>19060720

The Fool shows you have a somewhat jaded view of relationships, probably due to a disastrous end (Tower) of a relationship or other personal issue, and this is having a negative effect on you still now.

But things are changing (Wheel) and if you are willing to take things one step at a time, try and come to terms with your emotions and expectations from a relationship, then something will crop up this summer (Judgement).
>>
>>19060953
>Work:

Judgement announces some imminent news or developments, neutral though, so could be either way. The Fool does show that things have been very shaky for you professionally, and they will continue to be so for the near future.

The Devil as atmosphere shows that, if you are in employment, then you are at the whims of a controlling boss. If unemployed then it's a case of still having to put up with the discomfort a bit longer. The Moon as result backs this up: probably there is an unsupportive social/work environment. If you want a change, then that will be possible, but you'll have to leave wherever you're at.

The only way that this reading might be positive (for now) is if you work in healthcare, in which case things ought to go well.

Not much support, I'm sorry but I hope it gives you some help.
>>
>>19060953
>Love

Devil-Bateleur-Temperance-Popess

The Devil shows you're quite naughty girl w.r.t. relationships, and perhaps that is not the best basis for a stable relationship, but whatever. For a fling, you obviously have enough going for you, so we needn't say anymore on that score. But let's look at the rest:

The Bateleur clearly indicates that it will be possible to take the initiative and develop a relationship, but that that initiative will have to come from *you* specifically.

Temperance as 'weather' shows a bit of instability, but overall favourable, some delays or ups and downs, but progress can be made.

The Popess as result is a good one: it advises work on a pre-existing relationship (of any kind: friendship, crush, etc) but it suggests taking it easy, and with some discretion. So for you to hit it off with this chap B, you're going to have to strike a subtle balance between letting him know you're definitely interested, but all the while keeping it (reasonably) clean.

I think that as long as you respect yourself (don't be too devilish!), then this is going to be a positive development, miss.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19060923
Yes. the only that's holding you back is yourself (hanged man), and the situation is actually quite good (Sun - picture of 2 kids in the nip holding hands). However, the Hermit advises some patience and understanding, so now you know.

But, the Judgment promises an immediate response, so there's nothing to lose by apologising and asking.

Good luck!
>>
>>19063342
Ah yeah kind of "fits" but be careful and bon voyage

>>19063386
I understand that, it's a huge step without turning back, I'll be cheering for your happiness regardless anon!

>>19063473
The name Andrew popped in my mind while doing the reading for you so I'm not sure what's the relevance of it.
I don't know what kind of specialist but I'm not comfortable with "touching" haunted stuff, maybe some medium idk, some people who are more knowledgeable than me in that area that could give you proper answer.

>>19063503
You're welcome anon, wish you all the best!
>>
>>19063670
>>19063693
Thank you so much for doing both!
>>
>>19064202
you're welcome, I hope it's of some help.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.