[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does weed really help your conscious feel the slight joy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: weed..jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
weed..jpg
48KB, 480x480px
Does weed really help your conscious feel the slight joy and melencoloany of the other side? I truly feel like there is a spiritual element to marijuana. The feels it gives you and the way it can help make you connect during meditation is nothing short of amazing.

Its a natural herb grown from the dirt in the Earth and its a God given plant. Why don't Christians and other's use it in celebrations of Christ?
>>
Because everything else is god given too?
>>
>>19060168
Weed is for plebs who aren't disciplined enough to achieve a state of mind. It only weakens your true will.
>>
>>19060168

There's not anything innately spiritual about it, at least no more than the clothes you wear and the air you breathe. If anything, it's a hindrance. Rather than working to reach those states through your own will and effort, you're relying on a crutch that is poisoning you. Yes, poison. There are many life threatening conditions that can develop through usage of it, despite the fact that it can indeed be beneficial to those who are ALREADY ILL.

tl;dr - drugs aren't special gateways, they offer false insights while crippling you.
>>
>>19060174
>>19060175
>>19060183

You're all a bunch of FAGS.
>>
>>19060183Another wonder of Cannabis is that it can improve the “energy body”, not just the physical one. It expands your Consciousness! This is why it has always been considered a ‘sacred herb’. It was also mentioned in Vedic Literature dating back as far a 7000 years, the chakras are simply the energy portals of the physical and energetic bodies. Technically, the term “chakra” means “wheel”, a term meant to denote the spinning, circular aspects of these energy portals. Chakras are typically described as being 7 in number running along the line of the backbone, from the top of the head to the base of the spine. You can readily feel the reality of these by noticing those areas of concentrated feeling in the body, such as the area of the throat, heart and stomach. Notice also how these can tighten up or at least change in feeling when another person walks in the same room.
>>
>>19060183

This fact is not merely psychological, it is the actual psychic effect of one person to another, as facilitated by chakra to chakra subatomic energy streams. How we feel at any moment effects those around us in intimate ways.When we smoke Cannabis, there is a strong tendency for the chakras to open wider. This happens in part because the high attracts a flow of incoming subatomic particles, (chi) into our systems. The chakras open to better accommodate this flow. They also open wider, (literally to a larger diameter, from the usual 4 or 5 inches across, to twice or more that amount) because of the high vibration of this herb. High vibrations, (feelings) make us feel looser and more amiable to others, whereas lower vibrations make us more withdrawn and suspicious of others. Smoking Cannabis literally improves the psychic connection from one person to the next, and this fact is what underlies the meaning of such terms as, “contact high”. Because of Cannabis’s tendency to both open chakras and raise the users’ vibration, it increases psychic power and connectivity as explained above. In so doing it helps to place us in better rapport with our own soul, with nature and that which is called “God” a.k.a. Universal Consciousness.
>>
File: Pope on dope.jpg (15KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Pope on dope.jpg
15KB, 640x448px
>>19060168
>>
>>19060168
>Its a natural herb grown from the dirt in the Earth and its a God given plant. Why don't Christians and other's use it in celebrations of Christ?

Why don't druggies ever say this about poison ivy, or hemlock?
>>
>>19060168
I was anointed in a baptist, mormon, catholic, and unorthodox church all on separate occasions. (pastors just seem to like me) The oils that they used got me high as fuck. After I smoked weed, I was anointed again at the unorthodox church and soon realized that the oils they use quite obviously contain THC, or at least CBD.

Weed does absolutely nothing to me other than open my mind to prophecy in the same way the churches oils did. I tried LSD once. Nothing happened.
>>
>>19060240
because it's stated after Adam left the garden, any plant that could grow thorns did so and betrayed us.
>>
File: hemlock.jpg (26KB, 284x363px) Image search: [Google]
hemlock.jpg
26KB, 284x363px
>>19060256
Neither ivy nor hemlock have thorns.

All the cool kids are drinkin hemlock tea these days. Gives you an out of body experience 100% of the time.
>>
>>19060288
Wait, this is /x/.

DO NOT INGEST HEMLOCK. IT WILL KILL YOU.
>>
>>19060288
I bet you wear cloth of mixed fabric
>>
>>19060295
>implying I wear cloth
Deerskin, tree bark, and matted hair, you pleb.
>>
>>19060306
>he lists three different fabrics
>>
>>19060168
People will tell you it hightens sensitivity but truth is weed cant do it alone go 48 hours without sleep and smoke small amounts of high quality weed and you'll get to where you wanna be
>>
>>19060311
>doesn't even know the definition of fabric
>>
>>19060192
>le ur fags Xd

Weed is great to begin with, but the flaws become blatantly apparent to anyone who's been a chronic user for a few years. Anyone who has paranoia or a mental illness shouldnt smoke weed. Quit while you're ahead dude. I quit a few months ago after a dark phase in my life and mentally I've vastly improved. You honestly sound like a teenager.
>>
>>19060412

>Anyone who has paranoia or a mental illness shouldnt smoke weed. Quit while you're ahead dude. I quit a few months ago after a dark phase in my life and mentally I've vastly improved.

I have Cyclothymic disorder and I'm 24 years old by the way, not some dumb little teenager. Also I just got off of using Zoloft and all these drugs and went back to smoking weed and feel like a real human being again. Those artificial drugs make you feel like a zombie dude. Seriously, Making me fall asleep 12 to 14 hours aday. Losing my sense of time and who I am, zoning out constantly, not able to even focus television show for more than minute without losing concentration.

I went through some dark phases in my life to dude and stopped using weed. Sure I felt like I was able to concentrate a little better and get a little better sleep but other than that it putting didn't do SHIT for me. I love my weed and it's helped out A TON in my life.

Why do you look at weed so negatively? Looks like you are just trying to find something to blame all your unfortunate events on. Weed isn't the cause for all your problems dude. Only you can be.
>>
>>19060168
Of course there is a spiritual element..

I think naturally it would be positive especially in small and infrequent doses.. but right now I believe it has been tampered with and is actually supressive.
>>
>>19060476

>I believe it has been tampered with and is actually supressive.

how the fuck so anon?
>>
>>19060492
How the fuck has anything been tampered with? Behind the scenes.

All I know is I have been smoking for 15 years and when I reflect on it.. I feel it has been suppressing me.

It was an interesting point someone made last night too that when they smoked regularly they never remembered their dreams but as soon as they quit it became easier and easier to remember.

It's not uncommon knowledge that pot makes you forgetful.. and it sure does.. I know it has affected my short term memory greatly.

The less we remember.. the more muddied we are.. especially spiritually.
>>
>>19060168

>DUDE WEED LMAO

>melencoloany

this board has gone to shit
>>
>>19060511
i think with all this new medical cannabis, its bad. the high thc is numbing. or maybe even more sinister, its been tampered with like you said. the cannabis is not true anymore.

this is why i want to grow my own weed from a seed
>>
>>19060542

LMAO XD
>>
The sixth day in Hebrew is hashishish

Now rest
>>
>>19060288
This anon knows what's up. Hemlock tea gives a permanent OBE 98% of the time. (It's not quite 100%, there are flukes but it probably won't happen)
>>
>>19060511
You're a boring cunt is all. You're not getting out and grabbing the pussy. Your existence is not stretching you and that is why your mind is fuzzy. It's got fuck all to do with the weed.
>>
>>19060836
Such a predictable answer.
>>
>>19060168

I wouldn't say joy, more amusement.

It also allows you to perceive perspectives that aren't as normative to you.
>>
>>19060511

>All I know is I have been smoking for 15 years and when I reflect on it.. I feel it has been suppressing me.

Dependency to anything suppresses you anon.

This life rewards moderation.
>>
definitely a spiritual drug. it's known as an entheogen. don't listen to the moralfags on this who want to troll you into thinking negative things about it.
>>
>>19060511
mate, remembering is far more psychotic than forgetting.
>>
>>19060959

Thank you, I knew I wasn't the only intelligent kush smoker on this board. Kids here need to grow up, get outside and light up a joint. I serious. I guaranntee most everyone that the moral nerds who speak out against pot are 19 year old virgins who still need to find themselves.

STOP SPEAKING BAD ABOUT POT!
>>
>>19060959
Of course there's a difference between using it as an entheogen, using it medically and being an insufferable "DUDE WEED" retard. People don't seem to understand that there's a middle ground.
>>
>>19060183
You might be autistic if you think pot can give you any disease, the closest thing to an ailment weed can give you MIGHT be cancer, but that's the smoke doing it, not the weed, whether or not it effects your state of mind to help you achieve enlightenment is up to the person smoking it, its misinformed people like you that think taking a hit will give you fucking aids is the reason its still illegal. Kill yourself.
>>
>>19060204
Well spoken friend
>>
>>19061192
I wouldn't be surprised if the hydroponic grown shit ended up mildly toxic. The smoke from the normal plant is fine, your lungs are quite adept at dealing with stuff. The resin can get a bit much for the "I have to hit the bong 10 times a day" folks but that's a totally different thing.
>>
You do know hdyponic means HYDRO- as in grown in water and not dirt, and THAT'S IT. I wouldn't go around saying anyone else is Autistic...
>>
>>19060168
I used to be a weed wizard.
I managed to "enchant" my Volcano vape using electromancy.
I got really high out of fucking HEMP (not weed).
The high was probably loosh-assisted.
Anyway, after that I did a bunch of crap I don't want to talk about.
>>
>>19061255
How the fuck do you enchant a bong, please ducking tell me, I need to know
>>
>>19061286
Fucking*
>>
>>19060183

The temporary heightening of the consciousness that cannabis offers can be achieved properly with yoga and meditation. The thing is, in order to enjoy the higher level circuits of consciousness one has to master the lower ones. People who just smoke pot obviously haven't done that.

If you want to achieve true heights and sustain them you have to be proper and disciplined about it. Drugs are just a shortcut that offer a very temporary glimpse of what could be. However, I do think they're very useful as a tool to break people's dogmatism. When people perceive the world in such a radically different way due to drugs it may shatter their preconceptions about reality which may put them on the right path.

After that point it's better to rely just on your mind and lay a very solid foundation through discipline and hard work.
>>
>>19061286
Just go to an enchanting table.
>>
>>19061801
Piss off
>>
It gives you schizophrenia. Schizophrenia sometimes feels spiritjal but its just delusions
>>
>>19061847
Seriously. There's one in Windhelm.
>>
>>19060240
Lots of poisons are natural too but you dont eat or smoke them do you?
>>
>>19060183
You just sound pissed. Just so you know. Not really conducive to clear thought.
>>
>>19060183
This guy needs to smoke a bowl.
>>
>>19060168
>melencoloany
>>
>>19061856
Watch out for that Reefer Madness, I hear the CIA puts the MK Ultras in it so you think about communism when you inject it.
>>
>>19061787
Drugs don't lead anywhere. Not ever. If you want to hit bottom stop digging. This is being used as a justification. And it's working, they're making billions. Don't think they need all this help guys. It's a drug.
>>
>>19061909
That's coming from an actual card holder, also.
>>
>>19061909
Don't knock it till you try it.
>>
>>19061914
Did you bother to read my next post. Kek.
>>
>>19061923
That wasn't you.
>>
>>19061923
That plant is a savior to some. But it's, a drug. Medicine. Or it isn't being used for anything but getting high. CBD and THC are totally different.
>>
>>19061936
I'm saying it was. I'm a medical marijuana patient. How dense are you?
>>
>>19061939
I'm not dense. I'm high as fuck.
>>
>>19061047
brutha, youre so right all deez fuckin children need a life if u know what i mean
>>
>>19061874
Way to restate my fucking point. Just because it's natural or God-given doesn't mean it's safe or beneficial.

>>19061787
This.

This this this.

You will never develop lasting, internal joy from a temporary, external source.
>>
>>19060168
I wish I could still smoke. It sucks being gangstalked. Imagine being really high and imaginative, then someone uses that against you using your own mind.

It sucks. I just want to chill but I'm not going to get that chance ever again.

Listen, if you guys are gonna keep smoking, just know you are in your weakest state of mind. Manipulation is easy at that point. Just be safe.
>>
>>19060240
Well gee it's kind of like weed isn't poison.
>>
>>19060521
>goes to paranormal
>religious question?
>not on my board about summoning sucubi and lucid dreaming
>>
Mescaline
>>
>>19063592
Mescaline and Psilocybin mushrooms but more specicficly mescaline have caused me to have a true "spiritual experience" but it wasnt really anthing spiritual it was more of a eye opening vision of how plants and fungi grow and how there are specidif shapes and fractal patterns that exist in nature.

Its hard to put into words. But it gave me a real reverence towreds the South and Central American cultures that have lived and incorporated psychedelics into there creation myths and shamanism.

But im a White Swedish American man that has nothing to do with these cultes the times I have taken mescaline I didnt do it in the same fashion of the Native American tribes.

It was more of a personal experence and I was able to see many things In my life that I needed to fix it just helped me become a better more humble person.
>>
>>
File: 420 006.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
420 006.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>19060168
I'm aspy, so weed lets my brain settle. Honestly, I feel like a normal person.

I'll toke a bit and be like, Who the fuck would talk about that with people?
Why did I do that?!
Ah, thats why people like sports.
>>
>>19060175
Okay.

>>19060192
Agreed.
>>
File: electric wizard dopethrone.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
electric wizard dopethrone.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>19061255
is this you?
>>
>>19060168
>spiritual element to marijuana
lol nigga u serious

i smoke up to 1/8th a day. just do it to keep calmish at home, otherwise i get naturally too amped. hear voices when i sleep, too, weed kicks it

makes u hella paranoid when you go out in public, i try not to smoke before leaving my house

>spiritual

lol wow, you just smoke weed for the first time?
>>
>>19060168

yeap
>>
>>19064002
>makes u hella paranoid when you go out in public

This went away after a few years for me.Smoke a little less than half an ounce a week now.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.