[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love energy - the most powerful energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Hi /x/. Sometimes I'll just start thinking about this girl I used to like in high school, and I'll just think about happiness towards her. Sometimes I'll start feeling happy suddenly, and think she's sending back that energy. Sometimes it feels like we're doing it at the same time. Is this love magic? I probably won't see her again, but I know we can keep each other company this way, if we ever feel lonely. Any experiences like this? Try it, it's pretty good.
>>
File: 1495691775265.jpg (25KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495691775265.jpg
25KB, 720x960px
>>19059958
Suppose there exists a thing called the astral plane. Suppose this plane is populated with beings, let's call them "astral beings". Suppose they send and receive thoughts and emotions, including communicating between us (let's call us "physical beings"). Perhaps this type of communication is easier for "astral beings" than it is for "physical beings" (us).

Very likely there is some astral interaction during your masturbation ... oops, happy-feeling-sessions. But equally likely you look like a fuckwit in the eyes of 9/10 astral beings who see you mastur... oops, happy-feeling that chick from school.
>>
File: 1422066588691.jpg (13KB, 251x244px) Image search: [Google]
1422066588691.jpg
13KB, 251x244px
>>19059958
>be me
>two days ago
>writing a song about an ex from 2 years ago
>song is kinda harsh about her
>not really directly about the breakup but metaphorically
>havent spoken to her in almost a year
>be yesterday finishing up the vocals on the song
>get text
>"hey write any new music lately?"

weird shit also getting that text hurt me more because she is getting married in a month
>>
File: kekek.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
kekek.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>19060006
>masturbation ... oops, happy-feeling-sessions
>>
Do you think she knows I've been whacking it to her all these years? I don't know if I want her to know that.
>>
>>19059958
sorry anon, been there..
hard to tell you, because we all want this thing to be true, but no. she doesnt get goodness vibes sent to her. keep it up though, the feeling of love focused is the most pleasurable things a human mind can feel. Try taking that feeling and focus it into yourself, make it the background of all your conscious thoughts, and refocus whenever you have the thought to do so.
>>
You've never felt real love.
>>
>>19060135
no one has faggot dont be a cunt
>>
>>19060106
Quit being such a faggot.
>>
>>19060137
thanks anon
>>
How does one learn to love? What does it even feel like?
>>
OP back. Well I wasn't really making the point of being in love with the girl. I wanted to focus on the energy itself. Like if a group of people felt love, would it make people around them feel it too.
>>
File: 1494983894901.jpg (254KB, 843x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494983894901.jpg
254KB, 843x410px
honestly guys, when I think about the feeling of love itself too long it hurts my chest physically, its pretty painful and takes the breath out of me and I end up reeling for about 4-6 seconds.

Did I just find out I went too far down the rabbit hole?
>>
OP don't listen to these misinformed fucks you can absolutely send love to other beings this way.

You're doing a good thing. Keep it up.
>>
>>19060144
Anytime, nice dubs.
>>
i believe in the power of love. also dubs
>>
>>19062411
love is everything. also dubs
>>
soulmates have love energy. also dubs
>>
I believe in love more than anyone else itt I'm gonna be upset if no dubs

>inb4 I get 666 again
>>
>>19062435
Well that's just lame..

Goodnight /x/
>>
soulmates is true love. you can hear your soulmate, feel them, and see them when they are away. also trips
>>
>>19062411
Nice.
>>
>>19062445
damnit, so close. ill never get trips, just dubs
>>
>>19059958
>Hi /x/. Sometimes I'll just start thinking about this girl I used to like in high school, and I'll just think about happiness towards her. Sometimes I'll start feeling happy suddenly, and think she's sending back that energy. Sometimes it feels like we're doing it at the same time. Is this love magic? I probably won't see her again, but I know we can keep each other company this way, if we ever feel lonely. Any experiences like this? Try it, it's pretty good.
not magic. Empathy.
>>
>>19059958
That's not love. That's "my heart goes doki doki"
Real love is following the LORD's commandments.
>>
>>19062487
HAHAHAHAH NIBBA U WOT

Try a bdsm relationship with you as the cocksock bro

It's pretty identical to a relationship with J*hova only your partner might actually love you/care for you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.