[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*draws gun* G-give me all your red pills, now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

*draws gun*

G-give me all your red pills, now!
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (64KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
64KB, 640x603px
>>19059894
Life sucks and then you die.
>>
File: Indian-Sewer-man_1375125i1.jpg (71KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Sewer-man_1375125i1.jpg
71KB, 620x400px
>>19059982

Some people undoubtedly get served a shit sandwich anon. If I could snap my fingers and cure them I would. But, at the same time some people manage to look past the obstacles, and sometimes being outright crippled, and still find some parts of life that they can enjoy.

Try to be one of them.
>>
File: Greenpill 002.jpg (1MB, 748x3716px) Image search: [Google]
Greenpill 002.jpg
1MB, 748x3716px
>>
It's immoral to create life.
>>
>>19059999
Thank you boss. Come please down now
>>
>>19060020
That "Pepe" in the sky there is The Great Red Dragon
>>
The world is populated by children of the devil
They don't know what is the true religion
Religion is broken and they don't know how to condemn you
>>
>>19059999
check em
>>
life is a disease, slowly infecting the universe....
>>
>>19059999
its also immoral not to create life
>>
>>19061908
no, it's not.
>>
>>19059894
is this the official /x/ depression thread?
>>
>>19062606 you can cultivate, destroy, or live in the middle, but only a fool or witch would say that life isn't sacred
>>
>>19059894
Was Kurt Cobain actually intelligent? Because he had pretty much everything he needed,yet he still killed himself and this was before suicide became so popular. Do you think he realised the futility of life and did it? Was he actually an intellect?
>>
>>19062650
you put them in a game with only one ending. just cause it's the only game around doesn't mean it's sacred.

i'll let your ad hom speak for itself.
>>
>>19062654
wouldn't be surprised. what makes you think he wasn't smart anyway?
>>
>>19059894
Your life is simply an idea. Everything you do is already made up in the grand scheme of time.
>>
>>19059894
Everything is actually alright.
>>
>>19059894
Despair Code.
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
Humans are getting instant regrowth of their missing body parts. They are getting their old brains placed into the heads of young cloned bodies.
Ancient humans, breakaway civilizations of humans are, "mind controlling" millions of humans by a muscle flexing technology. The machines are as close as at you. The machines are as far as miles. The mind control happens by electricity caused at your muscles or your brain.
Aliens (science freak experiments) are pets, slaves, workers, acquaintances, friends, "family", or comrades of the most ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans...and like how the richest surface humans of United States of America pamper their pet dogs with food which is better quality than most humans at surface of Earth eat...some aliens have better quality technology than United States Armed Forces. Many of the aliens, among the groups of humans who are dominating all the aliens, use the aliens as, "portable storage containers" which are, "smart", "interesting", "interactive" and, "self securing".
Humans can travel from Earth to Marse during only a few hours time. Humans are living at the moons of every planet gravitied of Sol. They have robots to make all their food, and their governments are comprised of all citizens representing at the legislature, courts, and harming operations (executive work).
>>
>>19062771
liar liar
pants on fire
>>
>>19059987

No one in Western society is legitimately happy, anon. Prove me wrong. It's our own fault, but the fact remains true.
>>
>>19062663
" "
>>
>>19059894
But he swore he didnt have a gun
>>
>>19062654
>killed himself
>>
>>19063062
see
>>19063052
>>
>>19063062
Was murdered by Courtney love
>>
>>19059894
Transfusing the blood of small children into yourself reverses aging
Not all humans are actually conscious
There's a large difference between a conscious action and a willful one
Race is real, and moreso humanity is rapidly dividing into subspecies because of wealth disparity
Nobody gets off this rock alive, the best we can hope for is to create a superior form of life that does. You were born here and you'll die and rot here like every other human.
>>
>>19059894
>families well off
>handed good job
>they stand by me despite constant drinking and hostile attitude
>bank loves me
>mechanic loves me
>virgin
Fuck you Cobain. Life's perfect beside the rash I've put on my dick
>>
>>19059999
What are we supposed to do, not evolve? There will come a time in our evolution where we become beings of pure conciousness that never die and have no need to eat, sleep, or reproduce. We have to keep pushing towards that and we have to keep striving for more knowledge .
>>
File: 128852156848616226463_101031_05.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
128852156848616226463_101031_05.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>19059894
Life is a lie.
Death is a lie.
We are neither alive nor dead.
We are the will of the Universe/Creation/Systemspace(whatever you believe)
Counciousness is just that, a piece of the Gearbox that is this shit, and we all are a part of it.
>>
>>19059894
We're just like the artificial intelligence we're creating. We're programmed to feel emotions by the chemicals in our brain.
>>
>>19063358

One conspiracy I actually believe.
>>
>>19059894
Absolutely everything is futile.
The accumulation of knowledge is merely a masturbatory effort.
Everything will end.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.