[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: confused-face.png (47KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused-face.png
47KB, 256x256px
I just started a youtube channel. I am not getting subscribers fast enough. Need some advice on what to do.
>>
>>19059848
Ask /×/
>>
Make good content?
>>
suicide stream
>>
Thats for you guys to decide, i mean you are pros, i am like nothing. Its a reading channel. I haven't given the link because i am too scared to be hacked.
>>
>>19059848
This is /x/ are you lost?

You don't know what hacking is obviously you sound too retarded to have a youtube channel.

It's likely that you're not getting subscribers because 1. your channel sucks 2. you don't know how to market yourself and 3. youtube's kinda set up to fuck over small time channels
>>
File: show the boobs.jpg (17KB, 381x155px) Image search: [Google]
show the boobs.jpg
17KB, 381x155px
>>
See? This is the reason I have not given any links. I don't want my channel flooded with spam and hate comments. Also, I am not a retard, and yeah, I know nothing about hacking. I was told to be as polite as I can on 4 chan cause I could get hacked.
>>
Also, my channel is a reading channel, where I read creepy stuff
>>
gtfo
>>
>>19059912
You have to be 18+ to post on this site.
>>
read something creepy about fidget spinners, like how if you spin one backwards it summons a demon. make it ~2minutes long, and spam it everywhere so it goes viral. this will bring in ~100k views to your video, and about 5k new subscribers. then you need to have regular content added to your channel and engage with those people commenting on your video so you make it more of what they want or like.

the growth periods are like this:

>~0 - 1k (is this actually something anyone wants to watch)
>1k - 10k (are you going to do videos regularly)\
>10k-100k (are you attractive, good looking, sexy voice, this is the sellout stage because ur making 400-500 USD a month and that's almost enough to live on if you can patreon beg for money to supplement it)
>100k+ (unless it's gaming, movies, reviews, makeup, fitness, sex, pranks, music, you will never really hit this level)
>1million+ (fanbase mode, you are a minor celebrity now and youtube will work with you to make more money, you're earning 80k-100k a year this is just a regular job now)
>>
>>19059912
>>19059921
This.

You're either retarded or underaged. Get out.

Leddit has entire subreddits geared towards building a youtube channel. Go there.

/x/ is not the place for finding help even if your channel is YET ANOTHER spooky story reading channel. Good luck, autist.
>>
>>
File: me.jpg (18KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18KB, 285x177px
>>19059934
Dude, you get out now or I'll hack you and your channel, I swear to me mom.
>>
Sunmmon a cyber demon to sell your soul to and gain massive power.
>>
Isnt there enough spooky story reading channels with annoying sss voices? Make something unique and you will get subs, probably just sandwiches tho.
>>
>>19059934
Alright, a serious question. Just how old are you? Because kids do not usually have a big fanbase no matter what they do.
>>
>>19059848
Try to collaborate with bigger youtubers: interact with them in their comments, on twitter, on facebook. Generate interest in your content that way, and keep making good content.
>>
File: WhatTheCuck.png (17KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheCuck.png
17KB, 239x200px
>>19059912
>be as polite as I can on 4 chan cause I could get hacked.
how old are you
>>
>>19059940
KEKKING MY CUNT OFF AT THIS
>>
File: summer_time.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
summer_time.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
>>
>>19060070
I always thought summer only afflicts more popular boards such as /b/ and /pol/. Guess I was wrong.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-26+at+09.16.38).png (162KB, 249x267px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-26+at+09.16.38).png
162KB, 249x267px
>>19059848
Treat your audience like they all have severe case of ADHD. alot of flashing lights and camera panning for no reason and don't forget to talk in fast baby voice. Remember that they are just numbers and not really humans to begin with.
>>
>>19059848
You want a fucking YouTube demon to help you? I guess summer came early this year...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.