[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is david lynch a rapist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: michaelanderson.jpg (117KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
michaelanderson.jpg
117KB, 1024x690px
is david lynch a rapist?
>>
Michael J Anderson made comments about the Jewish mob last year among other comments. It's probably true, but sadly, nobody believes him and says he's marbles.
>>
most likely
>>
>>19058984

big claims for a tiny man. always thought the lynchian meditation stuff was the weirdest, though.
>>
the jack nance and jennifer syme deaths are pretty weird and suspect if you ask me
I sort of figure david lynch is part of some stupid hollywood death cult along with others in his clique
>>
what the fuckery is this? what's the behind the scenes story here for those of us not fbing.
>>
>>19059027
found this because i was wondering why michael j anderson wasn't in the new twin peaks. apparently he's lost his marbles (see above) and is claiming that david lynch raped his daughter, killed jack nance, etc.

other posts about jews, conspiracies, etc. he probably lurks here
>>
No, but I am
>>
>>19059036
wow! intrigued. i'm currently catching up on old twin peaks.
>>
Yeah, probably.

In the same way that Francis Ford Coppola runs the Italian mafia, and Christopher Nolan likes to dress up in his bat OC fursuit and fight crime, and Alfred Hitchcock was really hundredss of birds.
>>
What's Michael's basis for saying these things? Does he claim to have witnessed something, or is this pure schizophrenic seeing hidden messages where there are none?
>>
>>19058958
People shouldn't air their dirty laundry in the public, it's unbecoming.
>>
>>19058958
This it's classic Lynchean mindfuckery in order to promote his stuff, if you don't fall for it you miss all the good stuff and would never understand what happened.
>>
>>19059161
Seems like poor timing to be pulling something like that. People are pretty suspicious about what's going on behind the scenes with people in the entertainment industry right now.
>>
>>19059161
Hmm. Apparently all the way back in season 2 they foreshadowed that the actor might not be appearing again. "Next time you see me, I won't be me". Maybe it is all a work. But it would be pretty ballsy of Lynch to accuse himself of rape as a marketing stunt, in a post Jimmy Saville, post Bill Cosby controversy, world.
>>
He has a bit of that dead-eyed sociopath look to him. Reminds me of some people I've known who seemed to have serious personality disturbances. The kind of people who say things that don't align with their thoughts and actions, think things that don't align with their words and actions and act in ways that don't align with their words and thoughts.
>>
File: davidlynch.jpg (63KB, 310x410px) Image search: [Google]
davidlynch.jpg
63KB, 310x410px
>>19059339
Oops forgot the photograph.
>>
>>19059355
He looks like HP Lovecraft's cooler brother.
>>
>>19059360
So like, any of H.P. Lovecraft's brothers?
>>
>>19058958
He looks like a sex offender and either way no child is safe around a lunatic like this. He is a perfect example of why we need to start putting people with mental illness on sex offender registries.
>>
>>19060271
Anyone who isn't Lovecraft?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.