[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACK GOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: p.png (99KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
99KB, 640x272px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AS7wiwUG68&t=201s
>>
It's funny how much conspiracy shit is just ripped straight out of science fiction.

"Black goo" comes from X-files and now Alien.

Chupacabra comes from "Species."

The Mandela Effect comes from that Star Trek episode where Worf pilots the shuttle through the quantum fluxhole.

Jesus Christ, use your imaginations for once.
>>
>>19058388
holy shit thats unwatchable

learn to speak before you record yourself

you can feel the mental stutters. like listening to a child learning how to read
>>
>>19058397
you don't know how the occult works do you?
>>
>>19058388
Dont you mean the Mendel effect?

i swear i always heard it that way even since in the 60's the CIA started interacting with quantum tunneling
>>
>>19058388
Quick, hide all of the rhesus monkeys!
>>
>>19058397
almost like
science fiction
is fiction of
science
wow
>>
I like this scene, so I might as well post it.
https://youtu.be/ZHpJr7_5Mjg
>>
>>19058388
omg fucking cavemen trying to make a creepy pasta is sad. you just wait the government is going to round up the rest of the contaminated in the midwest and you will wish you didnt waste time making crappy vids. and so will every one else they use cavemen as livestock... fatass
>>
>>19058414
I guess it depends on what movies are popular recently. I'm guessing ouija boards are the in thing now.
>>
>>19058431
Fuck the CIA and everything they "stand" for. That also goes for their little bitch boy operatives on this board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.