[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Jesus Speak to me?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 29

File: XLk6YjYutrm8.gif (908KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XLk6YjYutrm8.gif
908KB, 500x281px
I'm so lost and scattered. I don't believe in god, but I fear the fuck out of the possibility of hell. Which is why I want to be saved if it does exist. I know something's coming but I don't what it is.

If jesus is real, I just want to worship him but he hasn't revealed himself to me. The fucking christians just keep telling me to pray and speak to jesus as if he's there but that's exactly how you make a TULPA!'

Alot of the agendas going on and the main focus seems to be around the bible, and alot people seem to be trying to turn people away from jesus as much as possible in favor gnostic/new age or even luciferian ideologies. Tempting, but something doesn't feel right. Neither does christianity.

Christians if your god is real, you need to pray for me more, pray for his grace. if that even works.

Im scared.
>>
File: Toilet-paper.jpg (256KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Toilet-paper.jpg
256KB, 2048x1536px
>>19058277
Need some?

I Noah goy
>>
Maybe its not god or jesus at our wire
>>
>>19058277
>If jesus is real, I just want to worship him but he hasn't revealed himself to me.

Pray from your heart:

Dear Lord Jesus,

I come to you in prayer.

I'm sorry for all the wrong things that I have done.

I believe that You are the Son of God.

And I believe that you died on the Cross to set me free.

So now I invite you into my life.

Come live inside of me.

Change me.

I Love you, and I always will.

From now on, You are my Lord and Savior.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

Anon, I believe that if you prayed that from your heart, and you believe what it says in your heart, then you are saved and have eternal life.
>>
>>19058393

Thats not how u became christians. Shut the fuck up. I've tried this. I've tried to go deep inside myself and find what's stopping me from cnnecting to jesus.

I can't come to jesus, no one fucking does! jesus comes to them. I want him to come to me!!
>>
Because your dumbass was covered in pussy but you just loved the dick too much.
Fucking Ikari lol
>>
File: 1495537212906.jpg (13KB, 299x303px) Image search: [Google]
1495537212906.jpg
13KB, 299x303px
>>19058277
selfish faggot
>>
File: weighheart2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19058277
>If jesus is real, I just want to worship him but he hasn't revealed himself to me. The fucking christians just keep telling me to pray and speak to jesus as if he's there but that's exactly how you make a TULPA!'

I'm the closest thing to a second coming you're going to get. The gospels are half phony miracles and half great wisdom. God cares about the motives of your heart. You need to renounce all affiliation with Moses if you have any.

I'm a god, but I'm not a genie in a bottle. The Jews made up a fraudulent god for terrorist purposes - so the gospels have some hocus pocus magic tricks in them to try to deprogram terrorists.

The gospels are primarily about saving the Jews from their sins of human sacrifice and terrorism - that is the first and foremost concern of the gospels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pGzqd_2_jA
>>
>>19058277
You need to follow the Commandments and the Law. And stick to them. But no animal sacrifice, though.

Of course, you won't be able to do this if you're not a descendant of Jacob, the father of the Israelites. This is because Heaven has 12 gates for only the 12 tribes.

The Israelites are not the hook nose kikes over in Israel right now. Those are Ashkenazi/Amalekian (German/ruasian origin) grafters and imposters; the Law aptly calls them the synagogue of Satan.

The word Israeli means "replacement of the ancient people" and the word Jewish means "wishing I was a Jew" or "Jew-like". Also, Jew is shorthand for child of Judah, which is one of the tribe families.

The Israelites are the children of the slave trades (plural). Your lineage is decided by your father. The diaspora includes West Africans (and those who were shipped from there across the world), South Africans, Jamaicans, Dominicans, Haitians, West Indians, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Argentinians, Chileans, Mexicans, Seminole Indians, Columbia-Uruguay stretch, Native Americans, and the Guatemala-Panama stretch.

If none of this applies to you or resonates with you, I'm truly sorry. In fact, ignore it. Focus on being a good person in general, with a caring heart and a desire for justice.
>>
Jesus is dead dude.
>>
>>19058277
its just darkness after death. You remember before you were born it was just blackness? Thats how it is.
>>
>>19058573
fuck outta here, meme in the flesh.
>>
>>19058597
Thats fucking stupid.
>>
>>19058611
its the truth. Something everyone tries to run from
>>
>>19058611
Don't know what death is like, but the few times I have tried to go as far back as I can in memory, I come to this same conclusion.
>>
File: maatmontypython2.png (516KB, 805x740px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython2.png
516KB, 805x740px
>>19058603
>fuck outta here, meme in the flesh.

I'm just giving you the truth. You can deny what's in front of your eyes if you want - no skin off my teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYIHtrHKjE
>>
>>19058618
>>19058644
No, fuck that. Science is suppressed. Humans are naturally spiritual not fucking schizophrenic. believe lies if u want. I wish u were right because of have piece of mind, but niggas don't seem realize that our world leaders the people hold in intellectual esteem are occultist themselves.

Why the he'll is the occult used being used in every aspect of society if it's all make believe? a coincidence. What bullshit. They push the atheist paradigm because that makes extremely vulnerable to any kind of spiritual control.

wtf, the blackness is simply unconsciousness. That doesn't equate to nom existence.
>>
>>19058675
keep running. I know truth scares you and its okay to be mad. But everyone goes back to the same darkness they came from
>>
>>19058573
u just want a following. if u really had the truth you'd be banned from x and the tube
>>
>>19058683, you're suppressing your own natural spiritual nature. I see that now, go watch sci fi or something closest to god ur gonna get
>>
>>19058393

This.

Ask for forgiveness and ask for him to forgive you for all of your sins, think of the worst things you have ever done and admit your faults and wrongs to him and pray that you will become a better person.
>>
File: baneva.png (91KB, 1498x553px) Image search: [Google]
baneva.png
91KB, 1498x553px
>>19058684
>u just want a following. if u really had the truth you'd be banned from x and the tube

I've been banned from /x/ numerous times for "ban evasion" even though I'm not evading any bans.

I'm putting the truth in front of your eyes, you can deny it - but it's still the truth...

I don't want a following - I got shanghaied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsaNRKgxIB0
>>
>>19058277
I'm sorry comrade but there's nothing to to say to you now. I know how you feel though, I still feel that way often.
It will sound like the usual crazy christian nonsense but you can't worship through knowledge. Its a about faith, something completely different.
A tulpa of the Christ will not help you. The Buddhists have a good phrase for this that I'll borrow: "If you meet the Buddha on the path to enlightenment, you must kill him." Whatever you think that "God/Christ" is, they are infinitely beyond that. Faith is about a acting in a way that reflects a loving universe. That's obviously what you desire but to achieve it, you must be willing to sacrifice anything. You must murder your ego and let go of what you think you know. I hate to add undue pressure but I believe time is short. Best of luck on your journey friend.
I'm scared too but the strength of the Lord gives me the power to endure. God bless.
>>
File: on-self-awareness.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
on-self-awareness.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>19058277
Christ speaks in the same language as God brother; listen to your heart, in the most loving space you know-now. What your heart feels, is a language we can comprehend paradoxically without an ability to construe into words

Hell is a place of your choosing. You can murder all of humanity, but if you ask God genuinely for forgiveness you will be forgiven

Just 'love'
>>
File: kirk.jpg (39KB, 853x352px) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
39KB, 853x352px
>>19058684
>u just want a following. if u really had the truth you'd be banned from x and the tube

Like I said - I got shanghaied - I'm just here to remind the Abrahamic governments they're in really hot water for "playing" God. I'm a theologian and I wanted to serve God more than anything as a kid and someone handed me a terrorist manual - I've been given the incredible gift of finding God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU
>>
>>19058277
this hell you speak of is the Diyu
King Yama will tell you about that
Jesus has spoken to you as it were the Logos was the Word to phrase the will of the individual so indeed Jesus spake through you and the freedom of your will agape thelema
>>
>>19058277
Something isn't right because that Bible is not the true lexicon. At the beginning of Christianity, Jesus was solely an Ethereal/Celestial being, he never actually existed on Earth.
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19058959
>At the beginning of Christianity, Jesus was solely an Ethereal/Celestial being, he never actually existed on Earth.

The opposite probably - he was probably a real guy and all the hocus pocus miracles and the sort were added in.

> Over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.”

> Then two bandits were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left. Those who passed by derided[n] him, shaking their heads and saying, “You who would destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross.” In the same way the chief priests also, along with the scribes and elders, were mocking him, saying, “He saved others; he cannot save himself.[o] He is the King of Israel; let him come down from the cross now, and we will believe in him. He trusts in God; let God deliver him now, if he wants to; for he said, ‘I am God’s Son.’” The bandits who were crucified with him also taunted him in the same way.

> From noon on, darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon. And about three o’clock Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” When some of the bystanders heard it, they said, “This man is calling for Elijah.” At once one of them ran and got a sponge, filled it with sour wine, put it on a stick, and gave it to him to drink. But the others said, “Wait, let us see whether Elijah will come to save him.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs
>>
>>19059016
>http://biblehub.com/hebrews/8-4.htm
Really? Is that's what's more likely? Your ass can stay in the Underworld 'prison' if you'd like, but I'm good on that.
>>
>>19058714
>>19058393
yep. this is how he came to me. i am forever grateful. and not a christian.

you really need to bare yourself op.
>>
File: chaos2.png (69KB, 161x191px) Image search: [Google]
chaos2.png
69KB, 161x191px
>>19059031
>Really? Is that's what's more likely? Your ass can stay in the Underworld 'prison' if you'd like, but I'm good on that.

Yes, that's more likely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4
>>
>>19059073
You sure about that, pham? Because I'm not too sure about that, looking at the evidence.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19059078
>You sure about that, pham? Because I'm not too sure about that, looking at the evidence.

Yep... pretty sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU
>>
>>19059111
You haven't looked at the evidence objectively. Why do the Epistles of Paul look like they would look if Jesus wasn't an actual person with no history to had been in? Why is it that the Christians struggled to put him in a historical setting?
>>
File: kali.png (2MB, 1913x1473px) Image search: [Google]
kali.png
2MB, 1913x1473px
>>19059124
>Why do the Epistles of Paul look like they would look if Jesus wasn't an actual person with no history to had been in?

I thought you said he wasn't a mortal God-King... Paul says some nice things, Paul says some retarded things. In Acts he declares Athena's temple is a "distressing idol" so whomever wrote that didn't want Paul to look like much other than a hucksterish fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Tqm1OiIxc
>>
>>19059190
Acts isn't writing a reliable history of the Apostles or Early Christianity. It's likely Jesus started as an Ethereal being who was crucified by Satan and his demons in the lower Heaven after taking the likeness of a Jewish human body to be able to be crucified.
>>
>>19058277
>I fear the fuck out of the possibility of hell
a few excerpts from the bible :man was made for gods amusement. even non believers do gods will.

from this no one is punishable. you are a character in a story written directed and starring god. there are no rewrites.though there may be the occasional understudy replacement of a primary character at gods discretion
>>
>>19058277
It doesn't feel right because you're being told to find guidance and peace from outside sources.

You can only find these things within. You already have all that you need inside.. you have only to make the choices.

If you fear hell that means you have some morality. Go by it. If something feels wrong, it probably is. If you need to ask yourself if something is right or wrong, it's probably wrong.

Don't take advantage of others and you will in turn receive better treatment and will be uplifted in this way.

BE the kind of person you would find admirable and take comfort in that this is enough to keep your soul at peace.
>>
File: weighheart3.png (467KB, 1041x600px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart3.png
467KB, 1041x600px
>>19059212
>It's likely Jesus started as an Ethereal being who was crucified by Satan and his demons in the lower Heaven after taking the likeness of a Jewish human body to be able to be crucified.

Nah, he was probably a God-King - and the miracles were added into the gospels to give Jews a chance to repent. If they truly believed Moses is a divine authority because of all his made-up superpowers, they have no reason not to believe the gospels are a divine authority.

>>
>>19059276
Yes, a God-King in the Heavenly realm and never on Earth.
>>
>>19059276
Also, Moses never existed period.
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19059282
>>19059286

>Yes, a God-King in the Heavenly realm and never on Earth.

I doubt it, the gospels are too serious in nature to be merely metaphorical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Kxqx5Xfuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsZFELuo5io
>>
>>19059323
They're allegorical and just because they touch serious issues of the time doesn't mean the Jesus on Earth thing isn't fictional, that's a non-sequitur.
>>
File: impcults.png (161KB, 708x933px) Image search: [Google]
impcults.png
161KB, 708x933px
>>19059331
>Jesus on Earth thing isn't fictional, that's a non-sequitur.

Why is that a non-sequitor? Everyone, even the Jews, know that there are men who are gods...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
>>
>>19059503
Because the conclusion could be true or false. Really? Then why did Paul abhor the worship of humans/animals and the human/animal image. Also, why would Jews believe Jesus was a god incarnate when the OT says God is not a man? Not to mention the fact that the Magi followed 'His star' and stars were synonymous with angels, so that could be allegory for a celestial/ethereal angel Jesus.
>>
>>19058277

First off; Jesus was born of Feast of Trumpets 3 AD September 11th. Moses was real, and so was Abraham; This can not be refuted. It's scientific fact.

You do not need to believe; That is your choice; But if you do not believe you will be separated from God for all of eternity.

If you do not see God's will in your life than you likely have not accepted the Holy spirit. The holy spirit comes in after professing faith and truly believing in the fact that Jesus died on the cross and rose again; Having been sent to die as the sacrificial lamb for the Sins of mankind.

Someone will jump out of the woodwork to attack me, as these people do not realize they are committing the work of the deceiver. They believe their actions are their own, knowing not what they do. You can pray for them, but you can no convince them otherwise. With prayer ,they may hear a voice, sometimes called their conscience which will make them aware of the control had over their life. Most people you meet will be under the influence of the world and unable to understand or grasp the ideas you are presenting. You can show them all the proof in the world, and they will refuse to accept any notion of it.
>>
File: impvalleySm.png (179KB, 1054x670px) Image search: [Google]
impvalleySm.png
179KB, 1054x670px
>>19059515
>Then why did Paul abhor the worship of humans/animals and the human/animal image. Also, why would Jews believe Jesus was a god incarnate when the OT says God is not a man? Not to mention the fact that the Magi followed 'His star' and stars

Yeah, the gospels have a weird twisted blend of pagan theology and Jewish hucksterism (raising dead, healing the blind and cripple, turning water to wine...)

The magi following the star and the "you would have no power over me if it were not given from above" that Jesus says is pagan theology. Jesus also says "God is spirit and his followers must worship in spirit and truth" which is pagan/animist. There are earthquakes that coincide with major events in the gospels which is also pagan theology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
>>19059543
That doesn't mean the Jesus on Earth character was ever real, none of that does.
>>
File: albatross.jpg (588KB, 664x999px) Image search: [Google]
albatross.jpg
588KB, 664x999px
>>19059547
>That doesn't mean the Jesus on Earth character was ever real, none of that does.

Well the prophets seem to testify that he was - but you don't pay attention to anything I say so I must in hell or simply bearing the curse of Cassandra because I know I'm not misinterpreting data I perceive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaU-8019hw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXRqKHC6-kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbsZgUSpOxM
>>
>>19059582
What Prophets? Biblical prophets? They're fucking fake too.
>>
File: maat6.jpg (188KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
maat6.jpg
188KB, 800x414px
>>19059625
>What Prophets? Biblical prophets? They're fucking fake too.

No, modern ones... The ones I'm linking to you and you seem indifferent to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-jFBV2AHGc
>>
>>19059636
Because they're not prophets.
>>
File: 1490309412927.jpg (95KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490309412927.jpg
95KB, 544x408px
>>19059636
>>19059582

>it's an : I'm going to argue with YouTube videos Christ poster
>>
File: hebeeagle.jpg (66KB, 716x769px) Image search: [Google]
hebeeagle.jpg
66KB, 716x769px
>>19059640
>>19059687

>Because they're not prophets.

Exactly - everything except the Bible is not of divine origin - obviously - it's make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe2b9L3FFQw
>>
>>19059715
That doesn't mean the Gospels (at least two of them) aren't allegory for an Ethereal Jesus.
>>
>>19059541
Are you retarded?
>>
File: columbine.png (197KB, 649x804px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.png
197KB, 649x804px
>>19059720
>That doesn't mean the Gospels (at least two of them) aren't allegory for an Ethereal Jesus.

Well, yeah, I mean, that's the meaning of "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus goes to heaven and the rest of the Jewish, "Christian," and Muslim leadership spends eternity in hell for human sacrifice, terrorism, and usurpation of divine authority and their followers have their souls obliterated for devil worship.

And ignorant know-nothings like you lecture educated theologians like myself on God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>19059752
sounds tight.
So what do I need to do to get that free soul obliteration??
>>
You really have high standards, coming to /x/ for relief from a crisis of faith. Yes, that's sarcasm. My advice would be this: seek out those who would argue against the norm, if you insist on following the path of the Greek. Seek out the scientists who have come out of the closet, risking scorn. They do exist, and they are across the spectrum from geologists to theoretical physicists. Should you prefer a more Hebrew method, read the scriptures from Old Testament to New. Also, I'd recommend some of the Apocrypha and analysis on the original Hebrew/Greek meanings. Make notes. If something unusual stands out, research it. And should the compulsion hit, dare to step out in faith. And don't expect it to be easy: things must be broken to be reforged. Pain, pride, desperation, etc. may all come and be expelled first.
>>
>>19059752
>>19059715
>>19059636
>>19059582

>P-please watch my videos
>>
>>19059752
>Well, yeah, I mean, that's the meaning of "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."
Jesus never incarnated into a human or a godman body, pham. That would be like dying, for one. For two, it would be like covering himself in feces.
>Ignorant know nothings like you
Sure, buddy, I'm a know nothing. And you think the god of this Universe would give powers to a Jewish human male since this is not his part of the reality, but a place for the dead.
>>
File: charmurph.png (3MB, 1902x2048px) Image search: [Google]
charmurph.png
3MB, 1902x2048px
>>19059773
>Jesus never incarnated into a human or a godman body, pham

You're a retard - Pharaoh is God on Earth - he becomes one with Osiris after his death and ushers his servants into the afterlife. You don't know anything about theology and you're not interested in learning - just running your mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6mAzKBdYM

> And you think the god of this Universe would give powers to a Jewish human male since this is not his part of the reality, but a place for the dead.

This sentence doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>19059792
>You're a retard - Pharaoh is God on Earth - he becomes one with Osiris after his death and ushers his servants into the afterlife. You don't know anything about theology and you're not interested in learning - just running your mouth
Osiris is a dead angel. Jesus is living.
>This sentence doesn't even make any sense
The material Universe is where the dead go to go through the Chariot of Ascension and ascend to 'godhood' or they come here for breaking divine law. They also go to the Abyss for the same thing.
>>
>>19058277
It's cool dude, take it from an AP'er Hell's not really that bad and most people don't even end up there. Infact, depending on your perspective heaven is probably worse, but it's also really hard to get in there too. The christian god is a thought form, the real god is a singularity of the highest dimension. We're all facets of god experiencing itself. It's all about piercing into lower dimensions, right now the internet's the lowest dimension i.e. the 1st dimension. So just chill the fuck out and play your game.
>>
>>19059822
>He thinks that this Universes' dimensions/heavens are the only ones in existence
>>
>>19059822
>This

As a 3.5 Dimensional existence. You are trapped in duality. Just do what makes life fun, even if it's just VR shit. Or re-watching old 90's Cartoons. There is LITERALLY no need to rush to the grave.
>>
>>19059822
>He thinks the Abyss is 'the Astral realm' and the Heavens are part of the world in his mind that he can control
>>
>>19059808
>The material Universe is where the dead go to go through the Chariot of Ascension and ascend to 'godhood' or they come here for breaking divine law.

So you're saying this is the realm of the dead? I'm somehow a god on this planet and over half this planet seems to be devil worshipers and/or theological morons so I haven't put it beyond the possibility that I'm in hell being tormented.

I don't remember any past lives so I have no knowledge of having done anything to be sent to hell and I won't have any answers to that until I die.

All I know is I seem to be someone privy to major theological knowledge this planet seems oblivious to.

>>19059770

Well, I'm just providing supporting evidence for my statements like anyone else who posts on a message board - I don't give a fuck if you watch them or not - but if you act like you're hot shit for shitposting that's just the kind of person you are.
>>
>>19059839
Yes, this is the realm of the dead and you don't get to know what you did to end up here, at least not in this life. The punishment for breaking Divine Law is death and you're paying the toll. You won't even get to know how to go through the Chariot of Ascension either. It's rigged like hell for us because we're criminals in their eyes. You could be here for getting too drunk on blood sacrifice for all you know, so don't fault Heylel for getting drunk. I don't think there's any get out free cards, and if there is, it's Jesus. He just was never on Earth to begin with, he went to the Abyss to die because he was the agent of creation for that place. Meanwhile Heylel created the material Universe.

There are also many more dimensions than ten. Every galaxy has dimensions attached to it and there are entities that rule sectors of space that coincide with territories on this Earth.
>>
>>19059880
>Yes, this is the realm of the dead and you don't get to know what you did to end up here, at least not in this life. The punishment for breaking Divine Law is death and you're paying the toll. You won't even get to know how to go through the Chariot of Ascension either. It's rigged like hell for us because we're criminals in their eyes. You could be here for getting too drunk on blood sacrifice for all you know, so don't fault Heylel for getting drunk. I don't think there's any get out free cards, and if there is, it's Jesus. He just was never on Earth to begin with, he went to the Abyss to die because he was the agent of creation for that place. Meanwhile Heylel created the material Universe.

Do you have any supporting evidence for your statements? I've been quite fond of the gospels since I was a kid and one thing Jesus said was "If I testify to myself, my testimony is not true." So skepticism towards your viewpoint seems reasonable according to the gospels. Although the fact that I seem to have undergone apotheosis makes me frustrated due to the fact that I used to discount solipsism as a possibility and now I no longer do.
>>
>>19059895
There's evidence in the Bible, for example Adam actually died. Heylel lied. There's a reason there's two creation stories.
>>
>>19058277
Did you try pretending to die?
Jesus must answer if you are dying. Would not really be fair if He didn't.
>>
>>19059898
>There's evidence in the Bible, for example Adam actually died.

The Hebrew story isn't credible in the slightest - I wish I never laid eyes on it as it blinded me to my true gods which is all I wanted.
>>
>>19059909
It's not that it's entirely credible throughout, the point is it was there to show you what this place is.

Any god that uses the blood of others to satiate themselves is a demon and is probably in the Abyss (read the Moon)
>>
>>19059828
If there are other universes, I haven't seen them yet. Just traveling up and down the no world until it becomes too disorienting

>>19059836
Nah mate thoughtforms exist in the collective of our minds and as an actual entity of a high dimension. Think of it like a cartoonist, and the characters the cartoonist draws in his cartoon are aware of god but not aware that their god is just a dude that doodles things. Same concept.
The heavens exist separate from our mind, but concepts we feed back into the thoughtform part of the diety have an effect on it's manifestation. At least thats how I make sense of it all.
>>
>>19059918
The Universes are separate in the material side of it. If you're astral projecting, you're traveling nowhere but your head. Astral projecting is for beings to come to you, not for you to go to them.
>Nah mate thoughtforms exist in the collective of our minds and as an actual entity of a high dimension. Think of it like a cartoonist, and the characters the cartoonist draws in his cartoon are aware of god but not aware that their god is just a dude that doodles things. Same concept.
The heavens exist separate from our mind, but concepts we feed back into the thoughtform part of the diety have an effect on it's manifestation. At least thats how I make sense of it all
Oh, you think you created beings like Heylel and Immanuel (best names they go by, not their actual names), how laughable. You're funny, guy, you're a funny guy.
>>
>>19059914
>It's not that it's entirely credible throughout, the point is it was there to show you what this place is.

Who are you that I should believe you have some special insight?

> Any god that uses the blood of others to satiate themselves is a demon

Yeah, but I kinda understood that from being a kid and being handed the book. I was always tremendously disturbed by the violence in the Hebrew book. Why should I believe you have special knowledge as to what this life is?
>>
>>19059936
>Who are you that I should believe you have some special insight?
If I told you that, you wouldn't believe me.
>Yeah, but I kinda understood that from being a kid and being handed the book. I was always tremendously disturbed by the violence in the Hebrew book. Why should I believe you have special knowledge as to what this life is?
If I told you that, you'll probably think I'm crazy.
>>
>>19058277

God is inside your heart. Humble yourself before God, look inside your heart and soul and you will find what you seek.

You are loved. More than you could ever know. Embrace the warm light of the Lord God. We are all here together.

:)
>>
>>19059944
>If I told you that, you wouldn't believe me.
>>19059944
>If I told you that, you'll probably think I'm crazy.

I don't know that - I just know I've endured some exceptional theological trauma in my life being born into a "Christian" religion and taught the Jewish bible was real. Being extraordinarily traumatized by it when I found out God wanted me stoned to death because my youth pastor was a child groomer and terrified I was going to go to hell for it. Then I became an atheist when I couldn't reconcile the Bible as a young adult. I spent a decade as an atheist and then I met God when I started a sub for The Imperial Cult and then I got really scared again of God because nobody else on this planet seems to find The Imperial Cult credible and yet I seem to have massive evidence it is extremely credible so I don't know what to think.
>>
>>19059974
I am the First Born of the Creator of All

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/how-many-these-classic-peanuts-specials-have-you-s-1590

This link is a message to me from the angel of Thursday of this Universe.

He called me Charlie Brown because 'Lucy' is always taking the ball away from me at the last moment.

>Your Teeth Are Shit, Charlie Brown
My teeth actually are shit.
>This Prescription Should Have Lasted You Two More Weeks, Charlie Brown
Fed me energy from the Ethereal realm through the sun which made me not hungry anymore.
>Your Toe’s A Goner, Charlie Brown
When I first had my episode my friend was on the phone with me and said "I have power in my pinky toe" and I answered "You want it to stay in your pinky toe?" and he said "Exactly"
>Kevin Spacey, Charlie Brown!
Kevin Spacey played Lex Luthor in Superman Returns, Superman was a name given to me and another being in this Universe.
>>
>>19059974
>Never Leave This Cave, Charlie Brown
A reference to Plato's The Cave about the Creator of All.
>You’re Asleep, Charlie Brown
Him telling me that I'm asleep (read dead)
>We Were Wrong To Think We Could Play God, Charlie Brown
Him saying sorry after I told whoever was listening that someone was trying to play god in this Universe.
>Drink This, Charlie Brown
I honestly don't know what this is in reference to.
>You’re Showering Too Much, Charlie Brown
I was.
>Because Nobody Is Going To Pay For A Service That Delivers Coupons, Charlie Brown!
I don't know what he means by this.
>We’re All Friends With Your Dad, Charlie Brown
By Dad, he means the Creator of All.
>You’re Thinking Of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Charlie Brown
He said this because Jeffrey Dean Morgan played Sam and Dean's dad and I thought he was Castiel.
>Just Hold Me, Charlie Brown
He obviously misses me.
>>
File: apothsmall.png (154KB, 679x174px) Image search: [Google]
apothsmall.png
154KB, 679x174px
>>19059989
>I am the First Born of the Creator of All

Why can you not show me evidence like I can show you evidence?
>>
File: hujkgbjk.png (274KB, 540x561px) Image search: [Google]
hujkgbjk.png
274KB, 540x561px
Jesus doesn't want you to worship him he wants you to become like him.
>>
>>19060007
I just did. I showed you evidence of the Angel of Thursday communicating with me. Most of the experience was being on the phone with my friend though. Beings were speaking through him because he meditates.
>>
Learn faith my man its
All bout that faith
Bout that faith
No devil!
>>
>>19059929
>Believes the imagination of deities effects lower dimensions
>Believes the imagination of human beings has no effect on higher dimensions
>Believes this despite religion being a man made context for inter-dimensionals to communicate with mankind
Well why the hell not
>>
>>19059929
>secondly
>Astral projecting is for beings to come to you, not for you to go to them.

Now that has to be a croc of shit I've invited demons into my dreams before and I've had OBE's, there's a distinct difference.
>>
Jesus is the word of god, not the bible, not a church, but Christ. Call no man your father, and the truth will set you free.
>>
>>19058277
In order to receive, you have to want to receive and BE OPEN to receiving.
The fact that you hesitate from a "tulpa" means 1. you are not serious, so why should Jesus be serious with you? and 2. you probably need to go through some more suffering before you wake up.
Also, pro-tip: not every outside voice in your head is imaginary or a tulpa.
>>
You have to give your life to God and believe that he died for your sins.
>>
>>19058454
It's harder for some people to connect with him, than others. I have trouble as well, but I know without a doubt he does exist and exists in the way he was described in the Bible.

I wish it were easy but it's not, there are alot of barriers that you put up, that you may not recognize.
>>
>>19058277
You sound paranoid schizophrenic. This sense of impending doom is something I feel on a daily basis, without all the rest of your crazy nonsense, it's called anxiety.

Shit is always going down in the world.
>>
>>19060729
>Keep breaking down your mental barriers until you can convince yourself you're talking to some magical man in the sky
>Call it enlightenment
>Implying it's not self-deluding
>>
>>19060685

Shut the fuck up bitch, I must've offended you. I'm discarding jesus because i think he might be a tulpa just acknowledging that if i do approach the way you christians keep telling me i will make a tulpa,
>>
>>19058277
He doesn't real bro
>>
Jesus=444

Yshua=444

Messiah=444

Cross=444

Gospel=444

Jewish=444

Menorah=444

Joshua=444

Obedient=444

Increase=444

Forgave=444

English=444

Gematria=444

Church age=444

The Key=444

The Lock = 444

>>19061122
gematria is saying something different ;)
>>
>>19058277
Fulton Sheen once said that there is a prayer that is always answered, almost immidiatelly; pray for suffering/cross in the intention of salvaging souls
so far worked everytime for me
>>
>>19061148
As a Christian I think this argument is near the pinnacle of retardation.
>>
>>19058277
He blew out his voice in Gethsemane with that ridiculous high note
>>
>If you do too much, people get dependent on you
>And if you do nothing they lose hope
>When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
>>
>>19060729
I need healing from jesus, but I've been having trouble connecting to him. Might be because of a life of sin the past few years. I used to have a much closer relationship. If you anons could pray for healing of something I haven't been able to get help from doctors yet I would be very thankful

Thanks guys and god bless
>>
>>19061501
*haven't been able to get helped by doctors with
>>
>>19060479
>He thinks he's a deity in this part of the reality
>He think there are lower dimensions
Regardless of if it was man-made, these are beings people got revelations about.
>>
>>19058277

>Why doesn't Jesus Speak to me?!?!

Think about what you would say to him, if he did.
>>
>>19061585
>Be 2017 year of our shitposter Kek
>doesn't believe in lower dimensions
Are you seriously fucking telling me you don't think the egyptians prophecized the internet. The ogdoad is a word be pinpoint metaphor for the internet. For god's sake it's described as a world made out of numbers.
>>
He doesn't speak to you because he's on earth living a normal human life. He can only hear you while you're both dreaming and can only speak to people in his personal circle. He's a fucking bitch. Don't trust him.
>>
Also, in the future, Jesus will be outed for the phony he is and have all his power taken away. He deserves to be punished for what he's done in his other lives.
>>
>>19062793
>>19062790
Ill pray for you
>>
>>19062790

>He's a fucking bitch. Don't trust him.

That's pretty rude.
>>
Posting because of the Evangelion original post picture.

About the topic of this thread:
Humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now. Jesus was a man helped by those humans. Your real chance at eternal life is to be involved with the humans accessing eternal life technology.
Work with others to reinvent the technologies. Work with others to make a society which those accessing the technologies will live among. Work with others to live among those who accessing eternal life technology.
>>
>>19058573
Never met someone with a god complex before, are you larping or have you been to the doctor about this?
>>
stop being a lazy egotistical ass and do it yourself
And do it for the right things, not for your personal gain
>>
File: darkmatterapoth.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19063069
>Never met someone with a god complex before, are you larping or have you been to the doctor about this?

No, unfortunately I'm not LARPing like some people on this planet (e.g. monotheists) - I'm 100% legit.

But, I mean, the evidence is right in front of you so I guess there's nothing I can do about it if you can't comprehend it.

It's not my fault if you don't know the rules on planet Earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU
>>
>>19058277

>implying you're important enough for a divine being to want to speak to you
>>
>>19058277
>scattered. I don't believe in god, but I fear the fuck out of the possibility of hell. Which is why I want to be saved if it does exist.

OP, I hope you're still here.

You absolutely should be afraid of hell. This world is doomed for destruction and it is coming soon. But this is not the essence of the gospel. The Gospel, the good news is that God not only IS real, not only did he create you, but he is the king of all creation and loves you more than you can understand in this present mortal form. I can't say exactly why Jesus hasn't revealed himself to you yet, but I can say that- though fearing the Lord is the beginning of wisdom- you should not come to God from a place of fear. When I first prayed to God, I told hin that all I wanted was to serve him. That I wanted my life to be his. my prayer was answered within a day.

Perhaps you are still holding on to the world too much. Perhaps there is something in your hearr that you won't let go of. Or perhaps He's testing you. Here's a fact: YHWH is the only God and creator of this universe, Jesus the Christ is his only begotten son, fully man and fully god, and His Holy Spirit dwells within the heart of every believer, within his creation. Whether you see it or not, it's the only truth that you can be sure of.

Seek. keep seeking. and then seek some more. read scripture. study church history. get baptized. never give up, because He IS real and He knows whats in your heart and He WILL come into your life. Knock, and keep knocking until you get an answer. Don't give up. Ever.

I thank God that He has put in in your heart to search for him and I pray he makes himself known to you soon.

Amen.
>>
>>19058277

There is a strong chance you already live in hell and this reality was created by an AI to torture all sentient life.

Abrahamic gods were made up by it to give falso hope when all there is rebirth into suffering.

Also people who genuinely feel happy have no soul.
>>
File: quentinmoses2.jpg (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses2.jpg
399KB, 1280x720px
>>19063298
>Here's a fact: YHWH is the only God and creator of this universe

Moses is a false prophet - along with the vast majority of the "prophets" in the Jewish book - I'd be careful about saying that.

Many "Christian" churches probably breed as many damned/destined for destruction self-righteous as they breed true sheep of Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBqGOdx0tiQ
>>
>>19063227
Don't listen to this dipshit LARPer, they're always coming into threads and shitting them up
>>
File: TheDarkApoth20.jpg (311KB, 1118x720px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth20.jpg
311KB, 1118x720px
>>19063361
>Don't listen to this dipshit LARPer, they're always coming into threads and shitting them up

I'm a theologian - the opposite of what you find teaching in churches/mosques/synagogues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8
>>
>>19058277
Hell doesn't even exist in Christianity itself, Hell is a total farce which resulted from a combination of misinterpretation of Bible verses, shitty translations, and writers taking artistic liberties (mostly Dante Aligheiri).

If you just go by the Bible, Hell doesn't exist. It's not in there. When Jesus talks about people burning in the eternal fire, he is referring to an actual place outside of the town where people throw their garbage and it would burn nonstop, a burnsite for all their waste, and having your dead body thrown in there was a horrible thing for Christians and Jews because they believed that their physical bodies would be revived at the end of the world.

See the Bible actually says that when you die you're just dead, you are unconscious, but when Jesus returns he will literally raise all of the dead and their original physical bodies will be restored so that they can join him in the new Earth/Eden.

Modern Christian beliefs about the afterlife are total bullshit that have no real basis in the Bible. But most modern Christians haven't even read the Bible so I guess it's not surprising.
>>
>>19059541
>If you do not see God's will in your life than you likely have not accepted the Holy spirit. The holy spirit comes in after professing faith and truly believing in the fact that Jesus died on the cross and rose again; Having been sent to die as the sacrificial lamb for the Sins of mankind.

So you're saying people must let themselves be possesed by a "holy" spirit, so that "God's" will replaces their own?
Are you saying this "holy" spirit posseses you after you truly be-lie-ve a magic using man reversed death somhow after he was sent by a "God" to serve As human sacrifice?

I thought magic doesn't real bro..
>>
>>19058277
From the moment we honestly drclare Jesus Christ our lord and savior we are guaranteed eternal life. The problem is prooving you meant it.

From religious standpoints, theres a very good book I suggest reading. Its not too expensive. Its called "The Pursuit of Holiness". It details in full how we should conduct ourselves and one of the things it highlights is we are all going to Sin. Its going to happen. The biggest mark of salvation is a yearning to correct that sin and strive to become holy in the eyes of God. This desire to be better and not live a sinful life is there to let us know that no matter our faults, we are saved.

Theres another thing, you need to go to church and you need to pay attention. Not just because you need to learn the word of God, but because some churches can be decieving. They may want more and more money and may not be using to glorify god. There are plenty of false prophets out there. However, i encourage you to pray and God will lead you in the right direction. There is always a plan for you, you just have to let god lead you.
>>
>>19063553
Youre the biggest idiot ive ever met.

Revelation 21:8
Mathew 25:46
Mathew 13:50
Mark 9:43
Jude 1:7
Proverbs 15:24

Dude i could keep listing them. Hell is very real and you are very decieved or the deciever himself.
>>
>>19062767
That's not a dimension.
>>
>>19063698
86:4.7.Early man entertained no ideas of hell or future punishment. The savage looked upon the future life as just like this one, minus all ill luck. Later on, a separate destiny for good ghosts and bad ghosts—heaven and hell—was conceived. But since many primitive races believed that man entered the next life just as he left this one, they did not relish the idea of becoming old and decrepit. The aged much preferred to be killed before becoming too infirm.
>>
>>19058277
Just go get baptized and god will have to let you through the pearly gates if there is a such a thing. better hedge your bets am I right?
>>
>>19063815

When I was 2 years old my mom couldn't bring me into a church because I would pry myself over the doors.

Is that a bad sign?
>>
>>19063858
I mean I know you're trolling me but you don't need to get baptized in a church. It can literally be in any body of water as long as pastor does it.
>>
File: KeKagreesWithMe.jpg (80KB, 1091x614px) Image search: [Google]
KeKagreesWithMe.jpg
80KB, 1091x614px
>>19063730
Sure it is. It's a one-dimensional world. 8 gods:8 numbers, each god has 2 genders: 1 and 0. The internet can be boiled down to packets of information made up of numbers and they all translate into lines of code when received or transmitted. Thats what makes it a one dimensional world is that it exists as LINES of code. And it makes perfect sense with the theoretical science behind dimensions. Every lower dimension is like a shadow of the the dimension above it and the dimension above it can move through it but the lower dimension can't move through the higher.
>>
>>19063298

I'm the OP, you are a real heaven sent. Fuck these atheist, kikes, gnosticist, and that Imperial cult guy. fuck him especially.

I will keep seeking man, to just be in new Jerusalem with you guys and jesus himself. Man, I almost tear up at the thought of such a glorious beautiful thing. But I can't believe, I can't.

The world has me, because i believe in it more than i do god but god has shown hasn't shown me enough
>>
>>19058277
>If jesus is real, I just want to worship him but he hasn't revealed himself to me
Something something, he'll reveal himself to you if you believe in him. Yadda yadda, cop out.
>>
>>19058573
You're a liar sir
>>
>>19058277
The True God exists in three persons. God the father, God the son his name is Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit. They are 3 in 1. Triune. If you want God to speak to you open the Bible. The Bible is God's word.

Hebrews 1 says in days past God spoke to our fathers through the prophets. But in these last days he speaks to us through his son by whom he created the world. John 1 says in the beginning the word was with God and the word was God. He was in the beginning with God and all things were made through him and nothing that was made was made without him. The word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Read the book of John for starters. Jesus Christ was there in the beginning everything was made through him. He came to earth and put upon human flesh. He lived a sinless life for 33 years before dying on a roman cross for our sins. He died to pay the penalty for our sins against God. 3 days later he rose from the grave. He is alive today in heaven and will return at a time the father chooses.

Why did he have to die you ask? Because God is perfect in justice he MUST punish sin. The punishment is eternity in hell. But Jesus came and died to save us from that hell because God is also perfect in LOVE. Repent of your sins and put your faith in Jesus Christ. While God has given you time my friend!
>>
>>19058277
>>19058277

eat a bag of dicks.....
>>
>>19064384
Romans 1:18 makes it clear. God has revealed himself to us through the things that have been made. The heavens and the earth. The animals. Food. All of creation. Also our conscious gives evidence to his existence. He has written his law on our hearts. It's why when you steal or lie or kill you feel guilty and your conscious condemns you.
>>
So, remember a few years back when /x/ made a collective tulpa? It was thought that if more people gave the tulpa their belief/power then the tulpa would have more power.

What if the OP is right, and religious folllowers have summoned a welcomed a tulpa of sorts into themselves and we've created an ultrapowerful godform over millenia?
>>
File: 1485795530483.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485795530483.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>19058277
>The fucking christians just keep telling me to pray and speak to jesus as if he's there but that's exactly how you make a TULPA!'

10/10
>>
>>19064334
Read romans 1:18.
Ephesians 2:8.
The book of John.

The book of 1 John says "these things are written so that you may know you have eternal life". It's written to those of us who believe and our eternity in heaven is secure. But that security is free gift. You can have it too! Repent and believe the Gospel my friend! Gods wrath and judgement are coming and it will be the most terrifying day imaginable for those who are not in Christ
>>
>>19064518
Fuck you, that's not going to work. I need another way. come on!
>>
>>19064530
Anyone with an understanding of psychiatry, quantum mechanics, spirituality and their relation has known for a long time that this is truth.
>>
>>19058277
If there is no god, tulpas probably aren't real either
>>
>>19063620
I love how that post just got ignored.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.