[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a way to eliminate fear. Not some bullshit top 10 ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: red_iguana_by_jramey.jpg (182KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
red_iguana_by_jramey.jpg
182KB, 1024x792px
I need a way to eliminate fear. Not some bullshit top 10 ways to get rid of anxiety. No deep breathing exercises. I want to permanently get rid of fear. Forever. Tell me how.
>>
by facing them, one at a time
>>
>>19058098
Well, the deep breathing exercises are gonna be a part of it, and it will probably take years of maintaining practice. then once fear is eliminated, you need to keep on with those practices. Perfection in yoga/samadhi would likely help immensely. A good place to start all this would be Magick: In Theory and Practice.
>>
>>19058098

It starts with yourself.

Most people subconsciously fear themselves, at a very base level.
>>
>>19058098
Exposure therapy is literally the only way to get rid of fear. Just forcing yourself to realize that which you fear will not actually harm you.

unless it's something like crocodiles. In which case your fear is quite justified
>>
>>19058098
Embrace fear any time you can.
It will be fun and then you will like it.
It is the way of the witch
>>
Why?
Instead of getting rid of your emotions, be a man and learn to acknowledge them and act freely, rather than being controlled by them.
>>
remove your amygdala. there will probably be side effects.
>>
>>19058098
get rid of your mortal body
>>
>>19058098
Die. The dead fear nothing.
>>
stop being a fucking pussy
>>
Take enough lsd over time. Could work or have opposite effect if you are a pussy
>>
Just don't be a pussy. Works for me.
>>
>>19058098
>recognize it
>endure it
>address why it makes you afraid
You can also 'choose not to be afraid' but that's just ignoring it.
>>
Someone with no fear is called a jackass
>>
>>19058098
If you want a non meme or shitposting answer. Pathworking and NLP.
>>
>>19058098
Once you aren't afraid of death you won't be scared to truly live
>>
If you are really trying to let go.
Go after your worst phobia and force yourself against it for at least 2 hours.

(potential death warning)
If you are afraid of death,( this is highly unsafe for everyone), one shot of russian roulette or an equivalent putting yourself in extreme danger(walking middle line on highway, climbing steep mountains with no equipment, balancing on tall buildings, fights with armed strangers, etc).
>>
>>19058098
just nut up OP

also is that pic related the great red dragon?
>>
>>19058098
You have deal with it, with constancy and patience, remember to love yourself the rest will work on it's own.
>>
>>19058850

It's the other way around!
>>
>>19058135
DISCRIMInatoer!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocho_(crocodile)
>>
>>19058098
You could kill yourself.
>>
You cannot eliminate all fear unless you are God.
>>
Connect visualization with micro feelings. When I fear, I visualize a crack with white flow emmiting from it I try to close via black matter accompanied with a stingy, extasic feel coming from my spine. It all happens in mere seconds and I usually feel better.
>>
>>19058110
/thread
>>
>>19058361
what happens if you're a pussy and you take lsd?
>>
>>19058991
Solid advice, numbnuts.
>>
>>19058098
Fool! You will never conquer your fear without control of your breathing. Your breathe is forever the sword at your hip!
>>
you must see the worst of the worst and than you can even begin this journey
>>
>>19058098
Remove your adrenal glands.
>>
destroy your frontal lobe you'll live it might hurt but itll make you fearless
>>
>>19059658
And a prison inmate. :D
>>
You can't remove fear because it's literally needed for survival unless you're an emotionless psychopath.
Just control it.
Get none of that r9k/tumblr hugbox bullshit about fear and anxiety. That shit won't help.
>>
>>19058098
Having no fear is like having no pain. Its debilitating. Leprosy is a good example for not feeling pain, were people can accidentally burn themselves and not realise until their hand is cooked. Common sense degrades into a shadow of itself without fear. But if you're serious about this, and not just trying to be edgy, extremely deep meditation has been known to open the subconscious up to large, permanent change. It won't be a quick process though.
>>
>>19058098
give up. sounds easier than it is. have no reason to get out of bed in the morning and you shall fear nothing is you understand that from your perspective you are ready to "clock out"
>>
>>19058098
You don't, fear is one of the most primal, core survival instincts humans have. It's basically your brain telling you "oh shit, something could fuck me up right now, be careful and get ready to run or fight."

Getting rid of fear is like intentionally going deaf.
>>
>>19058098
fear keeps your ass alive
without it you walk into traffic because it's in your path , jump off a building to see what it feels like , or drink antifreeze because it tastes sweet

fear is a required part of common sense that predicts negative outcomes

courage is not absence of fear, its knowing how to use it to stay safe while not letting it overwhelm you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Lose the desire to live without being determined to die. Living with it is miserable but you don't feel afraid of anything.
>>
>>19058098
>Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. Unlike the more famous molecule, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is completely nonpsychoactive.

>Don’t expect to get “high” off of this organic chemical, however. CBD is all relaxation without intoxication.
>>
>>19058098
take a 9mm bullet to the head
>>
>>19058098
stop caring about your life
>>
File: Human Age VS Universes Age.jpg (107KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Human Age VS Universes Age.jpg
107KB, 460x287px
>>19058098
Become 1 with the Universe: it is the mightiest of all, & is all

>http://spiritualdynamics.net/articles/meditation/

*shrugs*
y not just figure it out 4 urself
>>
>>19058098
Weed
>>
>>19058098
I think the best way is to not care what happens to you, to know if you believe in your soul, your soul will be fine, and if you don't then it didn't matter in the first place
>>
File: 1493436815292.png (58KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
1493436815292.png
58KB, 838x983px
this might sound like a shitpost, but it's really not (worked for me perfectly)

every time you're at home alone and start getting scared of something, start imagining whatever gets you off and beating off. Sooner or later you'll condition yourself to get aroused instead of scared when fear comes around and before long you'll stop being scared for good
>>
>>19058098
Turn your fear into hatred, then learn to let go of your hate.
>>
File: e3ewf.jpg (17KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
e3ewf.jpg
17KB, 480x368px
You don`t need to engage in any magic bullshit to achieve this. Find a way to damage your brain amygdala and problem solved.
>>
>>19058098
Alcohol does the trick, but you'll be bound to rely upon it for a very long time.
Just imagine everyone without skin. That's the easiest way.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.