[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptozoology Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Post Pics, Stories & Findings
>>
File: hidebehind.jpg (73KB, 692x592px) Image search: [Google]
hidebehind.jpg
73KB, 692x592px
>>
I always hope to see a cryptid thread on x
>>
File: hugag.jpg (19KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
hugag.jpg
19KB, 227x222px
>>19059245
> come /x/
> no bigfoot or cryptids
> just some corpse candle larp akin strangely reminiscent of seth rich

okay.jpg
>>
>>19059287
Corpse candle? That reminded me of candlejack
I havent seen one of those threads in a whi
>>
>>19059287
The fuck is that? It's part moose, part elephant, part platypus.
>>
>>19059359
>>19027861
>>
>>19059388
Cheers
>>
>>19059370
http://beastpedia.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-hugag.html?m=1
>>
>>19059395
it's a good thread, but i always want cryptid bigfoot or at least innawoods or night work story time threads... even though they are usually repetitive as shit... but they seem to be becoming more and more rare on /x/ these days
>>
paranormal bigfoot is best bigfoot
>art bell interview with stan johnson
>bigfoot dwells in the 5th dimension most of the time
>either enters through a portal or just vanishes on the spot by meditating
>has psychic powers, can transmit thoughts
>will come out and pose for pictures if you're a chill forest sage
>has family like us and believes in god
>is originally from a different planet
>>
does anyone know of any recent reports of gnomes in europe? ive read that they used to be accepted as real... until the war. i fear that they were killed during the russian bombings. and how do you suppose gnomes became a thing in latin america? did some tag along the ships of the conquistadors like rats? i just want to discuss gnomes with someone. they are not a thing in the u.s. or canada for some reason.
>>
>>19059482
there are a lot of weird stories about midget communities in the US. Always heard of one near washington dc when i was a kid

maybe gnomes and midgets banded together, giving secrecy to gnomes and gnome powers to midget communities
>>
File: 1495501199291.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1495501199291.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
a few days ago anon posted this, said it made sounds like a plastic bottle being crushed

i found it really interesting
>>
>>19059762
And then he admitted that it was a blurry picture he took of a praying mantis.
>>
>>19059179
That's just a penis
>>
>>19059762
why do people spend their time drawing these deceiving images?
>>
>>19058058
Is that supposed to be the Beast of Gevaudan?
>>
>>19059432
Does he bow to the bogandaffs?
>>
>>19059482
I saw one by the lake in here in the U.S. crossing the street.
>>
File: Bigfoot-lagrange-ohio.jpg (26KB, 467x346px) Image search: [Google]
Bigfoot-lagrange-ohio.jpg
26KB, 467x346px
>>
>>19059762
Why don't you fags just buy DSLRs so your pictures aren't just noise
>>
Okay, here's a family story:
>1st Cousin's Husband's Grandfather; normally that's super distant, but my family's half Mormon and extremely tight. First cousin's are practically treated as siblings.
>Cousin's Husband turned out to be an abusive douche, but his Grandfather was alright
>Grandpa was a rancher and shepherd. Utah, I believe
>Something had been messing with his sheep
>Sheep starting carrying on something fierce one night
>Grabs his gun, a light, and goes out into the field on horseback
>Rides a while in the dark and starts finding body parts: legs ripped clean off the sheep
>Dead and dying sheep scattered around
>WTF? Cougars and bears don't do this
>Strong foul odor comes over him; horse begins to freak out and tries to throw him
>Looks ahead and at eye level, on horseback: two red eyes were glaring, reflecting off of his light
>Gramps noped out and let the horse run his tail back home
>Don't know how many sheep he lost

While it's kind of a distant story, it happened decades ago- long before the Bigfoot craze of today. And it lists hallmarks that have only recently come into the spotlight: leg breaking/ripping, overwhelming odor, panicking animals, glowing red eyes, etc. Back then the popular image of Sasquatch was a mix of Patty and Harry and the Hendersons: Hairy wilderness hippy. Now more information comes out, and it turns out that they can be not-so-nice. Kinda like many natives say...
>>
>>19059179

That looks like a giant ground sloloth.
>>
>>19063968
Or Cousin It.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.