[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think something unknown is hiding in the woods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: dark-forest-4.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dark-forest-4.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do you think something unknown is hiding in the woods?
>>
It's probably just a nigger running from the law.
>>
>>19057709
There's always something unknown waiting to be discovered.
>>
>>19057709
If I knew, it would not be unknown now wood it?
>>
> go backpacking in adirondacks NY
> night before christmas, autismatic so escape family time by snowshoeing into a shelter on a frozen pond
> set up camp make some tea
> night comes early in winter, drink some whisky and go to bed
> wake up and hear footsteps
> noticed earlier there was an old sleeping bag in the shelter and fox or coyote prints leading to and from it, probably from a few days ago
> what i hear doesnt sound like a fox or coyote, but the wind is high so I can't tell for sure
> yell out at the night when i wake from time to time, half cold and half hearing things
> no footprints in the snow in the morning

just go camping alone sometime. you will feel eyes on you and the hair on the back of your neck will stand up. bring a firearm
>>
>>19057709
There's a man in the woods.
>>
>>19059528
>There are people in the woods right now
>>
yeah but there's probably more things hiding in caves in the woods
or mountains
>>
>>19057709
Fuck yes, there is a lot of woods, it's fucking impossible to know what is in there...
>>
I remember that there was a radio station posted here, on /x/, before. Stuff about wolfman encounters with people calling in from Austria and all around the world. Does anyone have the link?
>>
>>19057709
has anyone seen feint lines in the woods?

I spent most of everyday in a national park. the lines are all over even in the thickest parts of the forest. They look all most like cycling tracks which are made cyling over fresh grass.They are too thin for any mtb and just a bit smaller than the ones my hybrid make.

They snake around trees sometimes or stop abruptly and start again somewhere.
>>
>>19057709
Your mom sure is into my wood
>>
>>19060266
Oh fuck I was following these one night and I think I saw something here lemme find my camera it has a picture on it.
>>
File: Vault_boy_new_vegas.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vault_boy_new_vegas.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
smooth criminals
>>
File: 1234312412.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1234312412.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19057709
Scientists discover new species every day anon, there's tons of unknown shit in the woods, and there is a fuckton of woodland and jungles out there, especially when you get far enough North that no one in there right mind would live there except nomadic Siberian tribes and a handful of villages.
>>
File: IMG_20170525_153901.jpg (697KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_153901.jpg
697KB, 2816x2112px
>>19060637
>>19060266
Here's the picture, zoomed in on what I think I saw.
What is it, /x/?
sorry for shit quality, I have a potato phone.
>>
>>19057709
Not now but soon. The way the world is going the only safe place will be in the woods. Living fucking alone.
Holy shit, I want out of this train.
>>
File: 23143124.jpg (224KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
23143124.jpg
224KB, 1366x768px
>>19060672
>Not wanting to live in a comfy cabin you built with your own hands in the middle of the woods, with nothing but your trusty rifle, your crackling iron stove/fireplace, your collection of wool sweaters, and maybe a friendly doggo
>>
>>19057709
>Do you think something unknown is hiding in the woods?
Literally the basis of all "monster" myths. Humans evolved to be wary of unknown environments. and it's why we survived. "Unknown" back then were Wolves, Bears, Tigers, Lions etc, actual monsters that WILL eat you.

How would you describe a Bear to a child without having seen one? A big hairy black thing with massive teeth and claws like razors. That kid would then grow up to warn his own children/family of this beast. Skip a few decades and you have a Mythical Beast with magic powers.
>>
>>19060702
Ironically monster myths got more ridiculous as we as a species spent less time in the woods and less time killing bears and wolves.
>>
>>19057709
We know more about the moons surface than our own ocean. I think, men are idiots who swear they have it all figured out. But really, that's part of the store front. Stuff happens regularly with no possible explanation. But everything is quantifiable, to those who quantify for a living. Just not always true.
>>
>>19060694
This is perfect, but here where I live is warm most part of the year, so no collection of wool sweater for me.
>>
>>19057717
Back to /pol/. Or low income housing. Don't need your mouth breathing to fog up the /x/philes.
>>
>>19060736
>We know more about the moons surface than our own ocean
Why do people keep using this example as if it's supposed to be impressive?

The moon is an over sized rock covered in powder, that's pretty much all it is, we know a lot about it because there isn't a lot to know about it in the first place. The ocean on the other hand is a massive collection of ecosystems because even in the smallest of crevices conditions for life can be ever so slightly difference than other parts, meaning you get conditions for a different kind of ecosystem.

Basically, the moon is a big fucking rock without an atmosphere or really anything that could ever support even the most basic form of life.
>>
>>19060753
You're missing out, sitting by a crackling fire at night wearing a sweater, some comfy pants, and hand woven wool socks is about as comfy as it gets.
>>
>>19057717
Always gotta watch out for spooks, my dude.
>>
>>19060757
fucking RACISTS stop interrupting my tulpa roleplay demon magic gangstalking threads!
>>
>>19060666
Nice Satan trips
>>
>>19060758
Don't be mean to mother moon >:~[
>>
>>19057709
Ive seen ghosts walking in the trees with friend when 12. Voodoo book said they where disembodied sorcerers and described them perfectly. Proof they where interdimensional beings is they defied the laws of physics.
>>
>>19057709
Yes.
>be me
>live next to forest
>take dogs out
>stop at bottom of hill
>look at trees and large bush
>what looks like a tall transparent man stands up from behind the bush
>freeze in fright
>it disappears, like mist
>run back up hill to house
>>
>>19060719
Yup, the less we know about the land the more we fear it.
>>
>>19060881
True
If you didn't know what a fox sounded like and heard one howl in the woods you'd assume it was some kind of demon, but now-a-days every jackass with a working internet connection can easily know exactly what a fox sounds like, so even when a city boy goes on his first hike and hears it he can say "neat, it's a fox"
>>
>>19060758
Please dont bully the moon, its our friend not food :(
>>
>>19059437
>night before Christmas

I was expecting this to turn into some shitty Santa joke, kinda bummed it didn't
>>
>>19060666
>2816x2112
>potato phone

This anon has a Motorola Razr the size of a boogie board
>>
>>19060694
Sounds gay as fuck
>>
>>19061900
Kek
>>
>>19057709
new species of rodent
>>
>>19057709
the stairs are out there
>>
>>19057709
Fucking gooks
>>
>>19057709
probably some weird bugs or something.

Either that or skinwalkers
>>
>>19063241
s t a i r s
>>
File: 1494689955113.png (87KB, 251x252px) Image search: [Google]
1494689955113.png
87KB, 251x252px
>>19059437
>escape family time by snowshoeing into a shelter on a frozen pond
>set up camp make some tea
>night comes early in winter, drink some whisky and go to bed

Ok seriously wtf, you just walk out to a random shelter on a frozen pond, which where the fuck did it come from, what is it doing there? clearly it isn't permanent because it would sink when the pond thaws, so are you talking about an ice fishing house? Why would somebody just leave an ice fishing house on a frozen pond?

And not only do you go hang out inside it, but you decide to SLEEP in a random fucking ice house that isn't yours, that was just sitting on a frozen pond, and apparently had a fucking sleeping bag inside it as if somebody was sleeping in there...

Like literally what

what

just

what
>>
>>19059528
This sentence is creepy as fuck for some reason. Holy shit. You have rustled my jimmies so hard.
>>
>>19059528
>there's a skeleton inside a man in the woods
>>
>>19059528
Heh, what a spectacle
>>
>>19057709
Tons of insects and small animals. Probably larger animals too in the rainforests and the vast woodlands in siberia and canada/northern US
>>
>>19064013
Silly anon, skellingtons don't real
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.