[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mystery with Black Biggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Are You guys famililar with the Youtuber called Black Biggot? Here is a rundown:

>BB uploads a video claiming his old neighboor worked for area 51

>the worker one night while drunk as fuck exposes that aliens live at the Orions belt

>the video gets 2 million views and his channel gets over 30k subs, he dedicates his channel to alien reaserch, UFOs witness interviews etc.

>suddenly one day his channel gets terminated for no specific reason and BB is refusing to answer why it happened

BB behaves very anxious and wierd on his new channel, and is refusing to talk anything related to UFOs and aliens

He reuploade his area 51 video though, but after that he started to behave wierd..what do you think guys did the CIA MK ULTRA him for knowing to much? Link: https://youtu.be/xcuhJ2QoFxQ
>>
Bump, wtf this should have a tone of traction. Why is no one posting
>>
paranoid schizophrenics do weird stuff too
>>
>>19057493
Yeah but he did earn lots of money from it first, why delete his source of income all of sudden?
>>
>>19057517
maybe he wasn't earning all that much money. you need to get sponsored to get paid. he probably did it as a publicity stunt
>>
>>19057517
Because he was fucked in the head? People ragequit the internet all the time. Particularly crazy people.
>>
>>19057493
>>19057525
>>19057532
Shills are quick today
>>
>>19057536

Did you know, anon, that Orion's Belt is not an actual place?

They are several different stars, hundreds of light years apart, they just happen to line up in a group from the perspective of the earth.

So if somebody says that their are aliens from the Orion's Belt, they're pretty obviously making it up.
>>
>>19057493
>>19057525
>>19057532
Hm... interesting.
>>
>>19057423
I remember the video. Need more backstory though. If that was his whole claim to fame, why abandon it and start a completely unrelated channel? Unless the whole point was, he isn't really into the whole field and wanted to stop being associated with it.
>>
>>19057532
Yeah is a little special, but if you have followed his old channel you would have noticed how much his personality did change after his old channel got removed..
>>
>>19057544
Yes i know, but keep in mind that the worker was piss drunk and it's not easy to explain tona normie, on which planet aliens come from in orions belt
>>
>>19057562
10 fageuros that if there are ayys in Oriom then they come from the stars that are pointed from the Egyptian pyramids.
>>
IDK. Seems like he called a kid gay, and got kicked by mistake. They rectified it and gave his channel back.
>>
>>19057544
if they are traveling from there to here, traveling in between those stars follows the logic.
>>
>>19057476
x is so full with shills, if there is no possibility to have a conversation than why should anon stay?
>>
>>19057695
For every "shill" on /x/ there are ten LARPers, two skeptics, two believers, and a schizophrenic. Shills are not the problem with having a discussion on /x/.
>>
>>19057695
Are there actual goverment shills who are trying to derail threads about UFOs and alien etc on /x/? Makes me wonder..
>>
>>19057544
He said they lived around the stars in Orion's Belt , he didn't say that they were all literally next to each other.
>>
File: 20130611-021228.jpg (63KB, 640x293px) Image search: [Google]
20130611-021228.jpg
63KB, 640x293px
>>
>>19057476
Idk, seems odd but there's no way to prove he didn't jusy really think out how to appear like he's hiding something for attention.
>>
>>19057517
YouTube hasn't paid shit for a couple years.
>>
>>19057907
That's is fucking something..
>>
>>19057765
If I live in Miami and fly to Japan and somebody asks me where I'm from, I wouldn't say The Hawaii Mexico Florida Cluster, just because Hawaii and Mexico are in about the same direction as where I'm from, roughly.
>>
>>19057907
This would be more impressive if they actually lined up and were connected somehow, but they don't and they aren't.
>>
>>19058339
Link for that?
>>
Just look at the picture, dipshit. They're at different orientations and relative positions.
>>
>>19058408
Shill confirmed
>>
>>19057736
No. Not usually. Now threads that actually find real shit, yes. But they don't happen often. Paranoia is not confirmation.
>>
>>19057547
He did seem very passionate in the subject at least..
>>
>>19058324
Well, you might say "I'm from North America" (aka "The Hawaii Mexico Florida Cluster").
>>
>>19061062
Hate to say this but I have to agree with this lol. Not saying aliens exist there, but it would be logical for an alien race that advanced to be able to travel from and to planets in different systems easily.
>>
>>19057423
this was uploaded on his second channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ggkQqDHVY&t=134s
>>
File: Pyramid_Locations.png (1018KB, 1600x916px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid_Locations.png
1018KB, 1600x916px
>>19057907
and not to mention
>>
>>19062416
The fuck?
Wow.
>>
>>19057907
>>19062416
Coincidence? It's fucking not!
>>
>>19058339
Can You please provide some sources for your claims, or else it would look like you obviously are trying to hide something
>>
>>19057517

Yeah, speaking from having a channel - 30k subs and 2 million views a year is gonna be less than 3,000 dollars per year.

Thats not even close to a living wage with self employment tax write offs, nowhere near it.

I'm not sure if he was sponsored or what sponsorship is really like since I've never been but I can tell you that youtube is not a realistic source of income until you hit 100,000 subs at least - for most it probably takes 300k to a million to live somewhere that isnt low cost.

If you just vlog, whatever keep at it but if your videos cost anything then you're hardly going to make a profit.
>>
>>19057423
>the bad aliens, they look brown and they smell

Top fucking kek, space pajeets?!
oh wait where do they sit on anyway? In the milky way?
>>
>>19064854
"shit"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.