[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think I may have killed a Skinwalker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: skinwalker-zahadolzhaacute.jpg (72KB, 600x954px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker-zahadolzhaacute.jpg
72KB, 600x954px
Alright, listen up motherfucks. I'm going to tell you all about what happened last weekend and the only time me, a 6'5 245lbs of marine corps muscle grown ass man laid down in bed and sobbed like a little baby in my adult life.

I'm not talking fleshgait, I'm not talking Goatman, I'm talking about true honest-to-the-sweet-baby-jesus Navajo yee naaldlooshii.

I live in a rual part of basically the middle of utah in a tiny town called Columbia. Our nearest "major" city is called Price which is over 45 minutes away and only has 7,000 Residents. Columbia is located near a place called East Carbon.

East Carbon and Columbia is a very old place with a rich and disturbing history. It was a major mining settlement from the late 1800's through until the 1960's when industry started moving out of the area to other sections of carbon county. The coal mines that fed this part of the country were becoming more corporate and no longer agreed with the hiring of society's dredges that lived in east carbon (then known as dragerton and sunnyside)

With the loss of industry and the lack of close jobs, basically all the decent people moved out leaving only those too old to wanna leave and the god-awful people--and their worse children-- behind.

This brought about the usual drug issues and theft, but the one thing it brought up as well was a large population of satanism and dark magic worship for some reason. I don't know if it was because the place had nothing else going on and was just so damn old or what, but that continues to this day.

So, you combine a mostly-abandoned ghost town with very old buildings and satanism, I'm not a stranger to creepy shit. As a teenager I me and friend would always explore the darker areas of the towns past (tunnel systems used at one time to transport alcohol and illegal prostitution, houses the "mormon mafia" used to torture, beat and kill people, etc) and never once got spooked. Hell, we were even notorious for running the satanists off by
>Cont.
>>
>>19057091
Go on you motherfucker.
>>
Continue
>>
Keep going OP, I'm interested.
>>
taking pot shots at them with deer rifles and setting off homemade paperbombs.

I wasn't scared of shit. and I kept that attitude into the military, which only enhanced my feelings of being 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

Well, just across the highway from my old stomping grounds lays a place called The San Rafael Swell.

Now, East carbon is old. East carbon is very old, in fact. But the San Rafael is even older. The San Rafael shows many signs of what I know know to call a "liminal space" and has been for literally thousands of years. there is remnants of everything from the hnest to god cowboys of the American west, bank robbers, to the spaniards who came through (and possibly hid their treasure), all the way back to 2,000 year old Indians who used the place as not only somewhere to live, but many areas were ritual spots and spiritual places. Anyone you talk to from the area will tell you there are places out there you do not want to go, and damn near everyone has at least one story they do not want to tell.

It is an old, old place.

Well, being me I don't give no shits and romped around there for all of my teenage years and never found anything that got me even remotely scared, other than once running into what I believe was a drug cartel trade off.

Fast forward until now.

I just got out of the CORPS, and returned home not 8 months ago. since I have been catching up with old friends and been doing lots of the things from my old highschool days I was missing in the service (except now with much more alcohol)

Last saturday I went to wellington (about 30 minutes away) to prepare for a coyote hunt I had planned with my best friend, We planned on being gone until Wednesday camping and shooting the shit with one other friend of his who was letting us use his side by side for the hunt.

We got out to the San Rafael (a solid hour long drive) and set up camp, a nice little hole in the wall at the base of cedar mountain. we cruised for a solid few hours until

>cont
>>
Type faster, nigga
>>
just before dark and didn't see a god damned thing. I smoked a rabbit with my 40-82 (more on that later) but that is it. We returned to camp, ans were passing the bottle of buffalo trace and slamming beers while telling rodeo stories and such when nothing felt right.

It wasn't like the horror movie cliche of "we heard something move and were overcome my fear" the only way I can describe it is if any of you have ever tripped on Benadryl/Diphenhydramine.

It is a terrifying high that overcomes you with a sense of dread, increases your heart rate, and makes you feel lethargic. It was like it went in a circle around the campfire.

First I stopped talking and the paranoid dread took over me, then my friend (we will call C) and his friend (we will call H)

Now I was the guy known to flop his dick out and start laughing when we got in a firefight, so this wasn't something I have felt before from a real danger threat. Like I said, the only thing I can liken it to is a benadryl trip without the hallucinations.

I was just thinking it was maybe thw whiskey hitting me wrong, so I told the guys I was just gonna call it a night, gave them a laugh, and climbed up on my rock to call it a night. we were sleeping under the stars, no tents because it was such a clear, beautiful desert night. I rolled over and went to sleep almost immediately, at only about 10:00 at night.

Next thing I know, C is giving me a poke. I roll over and shoot him a dirty look "what do you want chickenfucker"

he flashes me a quick smile and says in a low hushed voice "hey man we're getting out of here. We're gonna go camp on the top of the mountain rather than the base, I just don't like it down here"

"why the fuck would you wanna do that?" I ask, he replies "What if it floods or something, we're right at the base. I already got your stuff in and the razr on the trailer. lets go"

I shake my head, no point in arguing, and start packing the little bit of bedding I had on the stone slab and heading

>Cont
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (54KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
54KB, 600x315px
>>
>>19057091
You lost all credibility at "6'5 245lbs marine corps".
It's okay, I'll read it anyway.
>>
>>19057208
OP you fag, be faster.
>>
towards the suburban. About the time I load in, we hear 3 short yips of a coyote.

earlier incident all but forgotten in my mind, I get excited and say "no lets wait that ones close, hand me my rifle" C and H exchange a quick, nervous glance and H says "nah man I'm pretty tired, lets hurry and setup a new camp and we'll hit it in the morning.

If it would've been C, I would've protested but I didn't know H very well and decided to go along with it, but my rifle was going in my lap regardless.

We start leaving, but going the wrong way to go on top of cedar mountain I ask what the fuck is going on and C turns to me and says "We're getting out of dodge, my uncle has his nice trailer setup down here and it's just of the highway. I wanna be in something more secure than nature"

"pussy"

"hey man I don't know I think I saw some shit"

"what was it?"

"I don't know. that's my problem"

"pussy."

C became a fish cop when I left for the millitary, so this dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to wildlife. I'm not gonna bash him too hard, if he couldn't ID it then I sure couldn't.

We get about halfway to his uncles campspot, coming across a large sagebrush flat when I see a god damn HUGE coyote up ahead off the road edge. I holler "stop" and C says "yeah, probably not"

This pissed me off. I reached over and slipped the burban into neutral and he stomps on the breaks and goes "FUCKING REALLY? YOU DON"T WANT ANY PART OF THIS SHIT TONIGHT!!"

I step out of the burban and lay the old buckhorn sights on the coyote, when it turns to face me while getting up on it's hind two legs.

The dread comes back, with nausea and a vengeance this time.

I 'm not gonna lie to you /x/, I shit myself.

I shit myself right there

Not figuratively, I shit my pants. The dread that hit me was so deep in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't control my bodily function. I shit myself, and my eyes started tearing up. It was the feeling of finding out your best friend died ofcancer

>Cont
>>
File: ohfuck.jpg (11KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
ohfuck.jpg
11KB, 204x248px
>>19057277
>I shit myself right there
>>
Europe and East is filled with structures that pre date the USA by thousands of years. You say East Carbon and Columbia are old places, you haven't seen old places kid.
>>
times about a million.

I squeezed off a shot, and my senses were all blank but my sight. I didn't hear the roar of the old black powder Winchester in my hands, I didn't smell the acrid smoke, I didn't feel the hefty push against my shoulder. The only input into my brain was the slow motion smoke clearing, and a small man with a coyote skin drapped over his shoulders in the middle of turning to run when the shot struck him.

the shot was solid, dead in the side of the ribcage that much I knew from calling shots before. but as he finished his spin he kept running, not making an unholy screech, but singing.

He ran across the desert floor with unholy speed and started to glow or burn. I'm not sure which, until he disappeared completely, song fading with his light.

There are old things out there, /x/. very, very, old things.
>>
>>19057321
Oh boi, sounds like a typical Fae...
Did you guys think that they are all like twinklebell?
Faeries are creatures of change, they can pure light like they can be fucking exactly what you describe.
>>
>>19057314
Native Americans have been around for like 12,000 years, retard.
>>
I went home, cleaned myself up, and cried myself to sleep. C and H didn't so much as say a word when taking me back but later confirmed they both saw it as well.

The only thing I can figure is my rifle, which is a winchester 1886 made sometime in the 1890's, had something to do with what happened. I've heard you can't kill a "skinwalker" before, but this rifle was handed down from my great great grandmother who was a Atsina Medicine Woman.

The next morning I found what I believe to be the remnants of a broken arrowhead sitting on my dining room table, and that has been the end of it.

Will post pics when I return home.
>>
>>19057354
This ran off like it was burning into ash, and the song was definitely native american
>>
>>19057378
DUDE, skinwalkers are changelings.
They just use another culture to decieve everyone.
FUCKING BURN THAT ARROW. AND TELL ME YOU DIDN'T TOUCH IT WITH YA BARE HANDS.
>>
>>19057257
I can post a picture of my dd214 if you'd like, kinda creepy o ask me to "prove" my weight and height. Not gonna be posting full body photos to /x/, I don't even do that on /fit/
>>
>>19057369
They are finding evidence of humans up to 24k years old now on the west coast. The entire history of North America is going to be rewritten over the coming decade.
>>
>>19057391
And btw, you didn't killed it, be sure of it.
>>
>>19057391
I don't think so man, these native american stories have been around for far longer than, well, most everything else. A broken arrow/arrowhead is a symbol of peace, and this one is broken.
>>
>>19057403
Do you think the Fae come from medieval times? They're much, much older.
But hey, forgot about the symbolism of a broken arrow.
>>
>>19057407
I don't think "faeries" have been around since medieval times, and i'd imagine you'd like to launch into a big explanation about their lore, but there is evidence of humans, and by extension, their paranormal beings dating back 25-35 THOUSAND years being uncovered specifically in the western US. the places with the oldest creatures are the americas, africa, and southeast asia. If anything, faeries are the European version of something from the native Americans, and not the other way round.
>>
>>19057402
Bullshit. I'm navajo, the way you tell the difference between just injuring and killing a native cryptid is it's reaction.

Screaming in retreat? showing signs of pain? Injured.

Peaceful retreat, returning to the great spirit? It's gone from this earth, it is dead.
>>
>>19057440
That cryptid retreated while fucking singing, over here it's a really bad sign.
But I'll leave the theories for ya because I'm mistaken in this case.
Also... >>19057431 I'll try to dig about your theory of the Fae being from NA, it kinda has some type of weird logic that could be true.
>>
what exactly are skinwalkers? I vaguelly know they are shapeshifters but thats about it
>>
>>19057393
Pls do. I just like knowing the stories I read are probably true
>>
File: 1495688846755.png (553KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
1495688846755.png
553KB, 1024x2429px
>>19057483
>>
>>19057530
Sounds like bullshit desu.

Fleshgait is really hard to remember.
>>
Archived. Waiting for those pics, jarhead.
>>
File: IMG_8693.jpg (146KB, 715x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8693.jpg
146KB, 715x710px
>>19057519
Hope that's good enough. Lots of personal shit on the DD, don't want 4chan to find me.
>>
File: IMG_8688.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8688.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Arrow head remnants, the way I think they would've gone together
>>
File: IMG_8689.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8689.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>19059029
Backside
>>
>>19057091
>yee naaldlooshii.

Getting the actual name right gives you alot more cred imo, good job op
>>
>>19057257

I just got an intern matching this description so
>>
File: 1490399940918.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490399940918.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>19057277
>I shit myself right there
>Not figuratively, I shit my pants.
>>
>>19057483
they put on animals skins and become animals
>>
Is this the retard roleplaying board?
>>
File: Totally normal poster.png (71KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Totally normal poster.png
71KB, 1000x700px
>>19059143
Nice try anon.
>>
TIL that real skinwalkers are boring humans with furry fetishes and a little black magic
>>
>>19059203
TIL I'm a skinwalker
>>
>>19059209
:0
>>
>>19059032
3spooky5me
>>
>>19059143
how much do you make for derailing threads?
>>
>>19059032
Ive got a couple that look like they were made with a similar technique but from a different stone, I think. They've been in a box in my closet for years with my fossils. Enjoyed the story too.
>>
>>19057091
Oh shit some utah spoops, I'm up by pleasant grove ut and the scariest thing we got here is a black man who recently moved into the neighborhood
>>
>>19059196
Poor skinwalker...
>>
File: 20170526_015423.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_015423.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>19059727
Just got home. They look a lot like yours. Flat on the backside as well.
>>
I once got high and drive down the line highway in west Arizona. Anyways I decided to stop and look around.
>hereitcomes.jpg
>Immediately hear nothing. I mean nothing,
>no cars coming until one semi goes by.
>once it passes I get scared and go for my keys when I hear a sound that I best describe as a hmmmmm sound but more elevated and animal screech to it.
> run to car and hit ignition and drive away
>look back and fuck me there it was just jumping back and forth.
I'm shivering just thingkin about it desu.
>>
that area of utah is known for a lot of murders back in the day of native americans - lot of gold and silver prospecting, etc. natives were in the way....
>>
Skinwalkers are a shitty slenderman-tier cryptid
>>
>>19059736
shoot him and see if he starts singing
>>
OP, sounds like you pwnt its ass. You should frame that arrowhead as a trophy of your dominance over the featherheads
>>
>>19057141
>other than once running into what I believe was a drug cartel trade off.
Going to need an elaboration on this, Marine...
>>
>>19061137
not too much to elaborate, I can greentest it real quick
>be me, senior year
>with girlfriend, middle of the night in my built dodge
>12v cummins, putting out about 600 hp. aww yiss
>fucking around on the desert, clear in an area no one goes about october
>middle of the night
>drop of hilltop road onto big flat with high brush
>decide to go boonie bouncing (running over brush) off the road
>dive off, go crashing through. pop out on main road
>big, wide, flat road through the middle of nowhere, nice long straight away
>small prop driven airplane sitting in middle of road, one black escalade and a black tahoe sitting near it
>taconiggers unloading stuff from plane into open hachbacks
>ohfuck.jpg
>slam throttle, drift around. flatbed corner clips edge of escalade (I came out really, really close)
>almost drift off road, gather it up start grabbing gears
>5 or 6 guys yelling, gathering shit up
>load into tahoe, start following me
>wellfuck
>i've got good distance on them, dive off road that takes me on top of plateau overlooking road
>not that high, but i have the highground now and a scoped ar-10
>too dark for them to get a good shot at me (i'm assuming they had guns)
>wait till they turn off road I went on
>let 3 rounds rip in their general direction
>they stop, back up, go back to other rig

That's about it. I snuck off the top and went back home on some sketch ass roads I know they couldn't make even if they were still following from a distance. never wanted to know more.
>>
OP you said your grandmother was Atsina, do you have relatives in Montana?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.