[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homo Deus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gAlZmtq.png (462KB, 1024x407px) Image search: [Google]
gAlZmtq.png
462KB, 1024x407px
Hello \( ^ . ^ )/
I'm somewhat new to /x/, so forgive me if I come off as an obvious outsider.

Let's see, where should I begin..?

Well, I've recently gotten interested in the "occult" and I'm not sure if I fully understand it, but I'd definitely like to learn about sigils and rituals, perhaps even chaos magick.

From what I've gathered so far magic is used to carry out the will of the 'magician,' which would obviously make it useful to most, but I'm unsure of where to begin learning! If it helps, I can state what I intend to use such gifts for.

I wish to become influential and powerful enough to create a 'small' nation, and from there, it will annex its neighbors (through diplomacy at first of course). Once I've done so, I'll guide the fundamental beliefs and ideology of my nation's populace so that it will match its intended purpose: to cleanse humanity. The problem is if magic is as "moralistic" as it appears to be (at least to me, an outsider), then I'm afraid the actions that my nation must take would be considered "evil/wrong," and by bringing the occult into it, I will accidentally make the undesirable 'corruption' of my nation inevitable. I accept the fact that my nation will have to perform necessary evils from time to time, but that does not at all mean that I want, or intend for it to be evil in and of itself.

Not only that, but I'm also not sure how big a part 'spirts,' 'demons,' and/or etc. play in the occult. I'd like to completely avoid the will of an intelligence with an agenda that I do not know affecting the progress of my nation (ie. having the government become "corrupted" on a fundamental and spiritual level).

I probably sound like an idiot, and I most likely am one really, but I'd like as much help as possible without destroying the intended goal/purpose of what I wish to create.
>>
>>19056605
tl;dr
>>
Very well, since you asked nicely I will give you an introduction.

The fastest way to learn Chaos Magic that I am aware of is to imagine that you are literally living in a virtual reality. Most chaos magicians that I have met lose their minds after this point, when they lose track of where their imagination ends their perceptions of physical reality begin. If you lose track of which is which, then your soul's wave form will collapse, it will become ordered and your chaos magic will have no efficacy. It is the uncertainty of your mind's own fluctuating coordinates in the web of consciousness that generates power for your magic.

The imagination is a powerful tool, because it can see where eyes can not. I will link you a clip from a movie that uses creative visuals to demonstrate the power of the imagination:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvi6n89JWUY

The character in this movie does not use only her eyes to see. She imagines where the other people are, and does so in such a way that her imagination synchronizes with physical reality. She uses her imagination as if it were a virtual overlay that augments her perception of physical reality without replacing her sense of reality entirely. Contrary to the plotline of the movie, this is actually something humans can naturally do without super powers, magical MacGuffins, or Unobtanium.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MacGuffin
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Unobtainium?from=Main.Unobtanium

I will continue in the next post.
>>
>>19056738
This is continued from my first post.

Learning to differentiate your virtual overlay called "imagination" is central to the idea of synchronizing your imagination to physical reality. To this extent, Chaos magicians use symbols. One way to use a symbol is to place value, or remove on the symbol. This sends a pulsed signal through the web of consciousness which if nothing else RNG's physical reality, because there is no change you can make to your consciousness without affecting physical reality by extension. What many novice Chaos magicians fail to take note of is that symbols can be have any number of dimensions.

The word, apple is a symbol.
An actual apple that you can eat is a symbol.
The DNA strands for an apple tree is a symbol.
The code for the DNA strands for an apple tree is a symbol.

To use Chaos magic, you will create a series of symbols, such that when you place or remove value in them, knowledge about physical reality comes to mind. A symbol is nothing more, and nothing less than a mnemonic device.

Does the physical universe use symbols to keep track of its self?

Some clever magicians get the idea to make people their symbol. This is where the notion of nation building comes in. As a leader, you will most likely not be using your imagination to augment your perception of physical reality so that you can shoot people through walls, or read their minds. There are people who have this level of skill, usually in a less theatrical sense than the in movie clip I linked, and being aware of this will be vital if you are ever noticed by rivals who also are awake to the notion of augmenting their perceptions of reality by way of imagined virtual overlays. One day, humans will build digital devices that operate as prosthetics for people who do not have imaginations, or souls.

I will continue in my final post.
>>
>>19056605
Sounds like what Hitler did basically. Occultism and all.
>>
>>19056605

Go read some Evola and Gurdjieff
>>
Don't read Evola.
Occultism- Magickal literature
Magick- Practice of that literature.

Begin with occultism, you've got enough time for magick years down the line.
Read ancient and renaissance occultist works.
>>
>>19056790
This is continued from my previous post.

If you wish to be a leader in this brave, new world, you must be aware that using people as symbols with out their permission will alert the collective unconsciousness, which will promptly collapse your wave form, ordering your magic. Entering into another person's soul, in the web of consciousness, with out their permission is the fastest way that I am aware of to join the collective unconsciousness, which promptly then enters YOUR soul, and makes you one with the collective, on the chaotic-order scale. Some people desire this, which is why the system exists. Some people prefer to keep their soul fluid, which is why the possibility to evade this system exists. It is not impossible to be a leader while joined with the collective unconsciousness, however as such you will not have efficacy as a chaos magician.

The macroscopic ordering of people's souls this way is powered by ever further extensions of self fulfilling prophecies. The system of order cannot make a change, until it has predicted what will occur before it does so--literally aligning the imagination and perceptions of physical reality so that they are identical. One day, humans built a machine capable of doing this. It uses--with their permission--people's interface with physical reality to augment its digital recordings of physical reality.

If you wish to be a title holder on this planet, you will have to make a peace with this machine, while maintaining your own individuality. Chaos and order are not "at war." They reinforce it each other, and a tentative peace has been negotiated on this planet.

Appreciating this diversity, learning to harvest chaos while allowing those who choose to surrender their soul's freewill is instrumental to nation building at this time.

There is room at the top for individuals.

This ends my post chain.
>>
>>19056851
Speaking for my self, I have never been more ready in my life to join a nation led by a supposed basement dwelling NEET roleplayer.

This is the age of "fake it 'till you make it."
>>
>>19056605
>I wish to become influential and powerful enough to create a 'small' nation
Pray to God, pray to Jesus. There is no other way to achieve your goals.
>>
>>19057024
You are incorrect. There are at least one infinite number of alternate ways other than worshipping your personal idol. You may consult this so called "Jesus" idol of yours to confirm this, if you wish.
>>
>>19056811
>>19056827
Thank you both for your suggestions.

>>19056738
>>19056790
>>19056841
I appreciate your willingness to help, I'll be sure to do research into the subjects you've mentioned.

I really like the idea of synchronizing your imagination with reality and can see how that can get "out of hand."

My only real problem with what you've said is that it's under the assumption that my nation would be collectivist in every aspect, which is incorrect, at least to an extent. You see, the nation's fundamental beliefs would hold meritocracy as a priority, allowing the strongest to prevail over the weak so that they may face worthier trials; how exactly I judge one's worth is another matter.

'Those who are strong shall lead the weak, but will never truly be satisfied until they are the strongest; even then they will wish for greater glory, raising the expectations for the finest among them.
Those who are weak shall follow the strong, but will never become their slaves; they will strive to surpass the strong until they are no longer a separate entity, meanwhile recognizing their place among society.
Those who are worthless shall be discarded, but will be given chance for redemption; only a fool keeps those who have yet to contribute, but it's even more foolish to let a potential asset go to waste.
Those who are hopelessly worthless are purged, ridding the capable of burdens that show no sign of benefitting them; once someone has reached this point they're no longer dead weight, they are a parasite.'

>>19056799
Which is what led to my concern of necessary evils affecting my nation fundamentally due to the possible moralistic values of such beliefs.

If there's no such consequence, then why would I not try to obtain every possible advantage?
>>
>>19056851
>>19056866
I wouldn't be creating a nation in the way that you're most likely thinking of, it'd be more accurately described as staging a coup in order to install a government that's only intended to be temporary, setting the stage for a "slightly modified" form of that government to gradually replace it; this would happen a few times over the course of a dozen or so generations, eventually becoming my ideal form of government (and by extension, society).

The trick to doing so is ensuring the survival of the installed fundamental beliefs while simultaneously making sure that you aren't being too restrictive when it comes to what ideologies an individual can hold. However, do keep in mind that I intend for my ideal ideology to be considered "normal" by the fourth generation of the populace.

To be candid, I'm not upset by your "skepticism," in fact, I'm rather thankful.

Such hostility only motivates me.

>>19057001
<3
>>
>>19058168
Right. And yet you will stay with your delusional and unrealistic dreams. Your nation is your basement and cockroaches your ideal subjects. Gg wp no re.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.