[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me the powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 371x136px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 371x136px
How to become omnipotent or at least high omnipotent ? Is it possible ? Do I have to kill myself to be reincarnated as an all powerful ,all knowing being ? Is being omnipotent bad ?

Any superior being answer my question .
>>
Mix Pepsi with Coke.

Has to be an exact 50/50 ratio or you will not survive the process.
>>
Find the true creator of the universe.

Become soulmates with him.

Prove to him you love him and won't break his heart.

He'll eventually share his powers with you.
>>
>>19056315
Thanks I will give it a try.
>>
>>19056306
The best I can do is Aquaman powers but comes with the urge of wanting to suck million cocks.
>>
Does anyone have actual serious answer beside trolling this thread?
>>
>>19056376
Just wait till you die, then you can respawn as anything you desire doesn't even have to be this place with its harsh admin rules.
>>
>>19056306

You have to have absolute will in intention.
>>
>>19056306
Begin by taking baby steps. Learn to reach limits you didn't think possible. Start by pushing your body to near breakdown and then keep pushing.
>>
>>19056422
I will say that the closer you get the more reality will start slipping. It's not a road that you should take, but you will try to any way.
>>
File: ww3.gif (577KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.gif
577KB, 500x498px
>>19056306

In order to gain omnipotence, you must kill your child self, your modern self and your elder self (requires time-travel). The child self will grant Sight of all things mystic and arcane (ghosts, spirits, etc.). The modern self will grant Knowledge into all of human reality, culture, belief and encoded information (everything from nuclear power to Spaceballs). The elder self will grant Wisdom and how to apply your vast Knowledge appropriately.

After killing yourself both as a child and as an elder, that's when you take the bullet. Once you awaken (BTW, you will look like your modern self except completely hairless), you will have Omnipotence and infinite Sight, Knowledge and Wisdom. However, doing this act is a high crime against Nature, and you will be driven mad by the incomprehensible size of your information. Like I said, you WILL gain omnipotence and will be able to know everything, but you will be unable to do anything other than sit in a corner and mutter to yourself.
>>
>>19056306
In order to become a god you must slay the dragon at the base of the tree.
>>
I'm going to give you a real answer OP, you already are. Take that as you will.
>>
Question: If you are omnipotent, could you create a rock you cannot lift?
>>
>>19056306
I heard you can cram 1000 comic books in your ass to achieve Omnipotence.
>>
>>19056306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7HZATMKBY
>>
>>19056306
you can be omnipotent if you connect with god that is omnipotent

it is possible

if you kill yourself you fail the whole test of comming here and doing all this shit so you will go back to the beggining, its the most painful thing to do

inorder to go up high you must kill your ego, you can learn how to recognise your egos and start getting rid of them

being omnipotent is not bad but has responsbilities, its like knowing all things that exist, if you dont do something about it, its like you dont know shit,so u are still useless

if you use them for personal gain, means you dont deserve it and you are being useless again
so no power like this will be given to you if your intention is not pure/good
pretty annoying for the ego how the world works right?

there is also the dark side you can join that will giev you powers/whatever but at the end you will pay a price to those who helped you and you do NOT want this to happen, ever
ever!
>>
>>19056306
read a book, learn thought organization, direct your focus
>>
>>19056621

Only if you willed it so.
>>
>>19056306
omnipotence gets boring fast, when you can literally do anything with ZERO effort if all feels worthless and unearned

like using too many cheats in a game, it's fun for a while, then the game gets very boring as there's no challenge anymore
>>
>>19056306
You cannot become omnipotent, to do so would put yourself equal to god. In order to achieve superconsciousness, you must dovetail your individual consciousness with the conciousness of god. Thus the only way to achieve the highest state of conciousness is to worship god, Krsna, through the process of Bhakti-Yoga. Read the Bhagavad Gita, I recommend the "As It Is" translation.
>>
>>19056306
Lolwat?
>>
>>19056306
Let it go.
>>
>>19056306
Your best chance is to work with the other humans to access the technologies of eternal life. Currently, humans already accessed eternal life technology. The bible, mythologies, and paranormal are evidence humans already accessed eternal life technology.

You will work with other humans to access eternal life technology by: reinventing, making a society where those accessing the technology live among you, or living among those accessing eternal life technology.
>>
Find the Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>19056306
you have drink more red bull as that's the only energtic that contains actual bull spunk.
>>
>>19056315
>Mix Pepsi with Coke.
That is dangerous shit you're playing with there.
>>
Kill the all-powerful. Steal his powers. Become God.
>>
>>19057672
i heared this story before, didnt end well
>>
File: evilchinchilla.jpg (112KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
evilchinchilla.jpg
112KB, 736x919px
Mortals, you cannot comprehend our nature: we transcend your very understanding. You exist, because we allow it. You will end when... well, when God wills it. But until then, we will toy with you and you will bend to our machinations.
>Evil laughter
>Sound of nibbling
Is... is the mic still on? Turn off the mic, Pinky!
>Click
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.