[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 6

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19053681
>>
anyone readin'?
>>
>>19056356
They are. They're in the old thread, but they'll come here once they realise that they're posting in a dying thread now. I'm just here for general talk on divination.
>>
>>19056368
thanks. i'll just wait a while then.
>>
who's the reader using Mipham's method?
>>
>>19056451
What exactly is Mipham's method?
>>
Is nobody reading?
>>
Trading, I need someone who can read an occult query
>>
I'm considering buying a Tarrot deck off of amazon, which one is recommended?
>>
>>19056796
Whichever catches your eye and that you know you can study.

Most people recommend the Rider-Waite deck to beginners.
>>
Query:
What is the best way retreat and assemble a team, or just sit this one out and do a leap of faith?
>>
>>19056796
Rider-Waite
>>
File: 785768484.png (14KB, 490x396px) Image search: [Google]
785768484.png
14KB, 490x396px
General Reading

F/22/Aquarius/Chaos Magician
>>
>>19056728
Still around?
>>
trading, female

like to know what e, t, w think of me.
>>
>>19057094

Well, I don't think that I want to barter for your female, but I will take a reading.

>e

Five of Cups
The Moon
Knight of Cups

Thinks you should know better, or that one of you has had your fill, but that you will keep coming back thanks to some curious desire.

>t

Three of Wands
The Hanged Man
Eight of Wands

He thinks that you've got a plan and will be successful, but stressed about it.

>w

Ace of Cups
Four of Pentacles
King of Cups

W either likes you or thinks that you're some sort of player. Might be too intimidated to deal with you.

As to my own query in lieu of taking your female, what would J do if I approached her about business?
>>
>>19057115
Interested to trade with a 2nd anon?
>>
>>19057134

Sure.

What would K do if I approached her about business?
>>
>>19057115
empress, king of wands rev, wheel of fortune rev

seems like a charged affair, a lot of things left hung over will come to the fore. overall, a good experience. the progress you want made will happen, though i don't know if things are at an ends.

then i drew again:
empress (again), page of cups rev, ii of wands rev, iv of pentacles rev
the emperor as summary card.

things are bottled up. it's going to happen all awkwardly. but whatever is at issue (emperor) will put things forward despite that.
>>
>>19057153

Ah, thank you very much. I expected some level of awkwardness to be quite honest, but I'm glad that it looks like it will work out.
>>
>>19057142
Queen of Swords
Death
magician
9 of wands

K is very shrew and serious when it comes to business so be prepared for that if she doesnt act like it usually.. She has very good foresight when it comes to business and will act in what ever way she thinks she can reap the most benefits, but it probably wont turn out the way she wants.

What does B think of me and what will happen?
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Lets do readings!!!
>>
>>19057194
Shouldn't you be doing something else?
>>
>>19057180

Queen of Wands
The Heirophant
Ten of Cups Reversed
Page of Swords

B might think that you're interesting but a bit of a high investment. I think that there will be a misalignment of sorts, the Hierophant plus the Ten of Cups reversed makes me think that there is some clash of values here. The Page of Swords makes me think that you will try to talk things out instead of fighting about it.

There is definitely a clash of values in play, but it's resolvable through talking. Remember words not swords.
>>
>>19057211
no....
I'm on a break!!
>>
>>19057194
Female
What did A think of me today? Any possibility?
And of what of me and that group of people at the store?
white circle
>>
>>19057194

Is R ever going to bail herself out?
>>
>>19057219
Alright you do you
>>
>>19057225
Thank you for your concern!! I will leave in 30mins and get back to work!
>>
>>19057194
>What is the best way retreat and assemble a team, or just sit this one out and do a leap of faith?
>>
>>19057231
haha nice :)
>>
>>19057194

Is mixing business with pleasure when dealing with the Texan girl a good idea or merely foolish?
>>
>>19057194
General reading of the coming 3 weeks
>>
>>19057236
I already answered this one, check the last thread!
Also thanks for the trade
>>
>>19057223
>What did A think of me today? Any possibility?
IX of Pentacles
Do you all work together? Because they see you as someone who works hella hard. Possibility= yes?
>And of what of me and that group of people at the store?
King of swords rev
Be careful Anon. These people are critical and manipulative
>>
>>19057243
Is mixing business with pleasure when dealing with the Texan girl a good idea or merely foolish?
Two of cups, The devil rev, VI of pentacles
I would say yes. It will be liberating for both of yall, but it is gonna interfere with any new businesses you guys do.
>>
>>19057245
>General reading of the coming 3 weeks
Keep The Faith

Some of the changes you’ve experienced have been challenging, and this card urges you to keep your faith in Divine intervention and positive outcomes. After all, lapsing into pessimism won’t help the situation.

Faith can come in many forms, such as reconnecting with God through prayer or reviewing all the times when every- thing worked out for the best. Faith is an inner knowing that your experiences are purposeful and that you’ll have a happy ending . . . which is true!
>>
>>19057294

Ah. She's an old flame so it might be tricky to avert unless we keep it very professional then.
>>
>>19057236
>>19056679
>>
>>19057224
King of pentacles, VII of pentacles rev, VI of cups
She can, but it looks like she wont. It is too much for her.She wants someone else to do it for you.
I get the feeling she wants someone to save her
>>
>>19057319

Noooooooooooo!

That girl is a gold medalist at passing the buck...
>>
>>19057307
Well you guys can still be friends?
>>
>>19057273
>Do you all work together? Because they see you as someone who works hella hard. Possibility= yes?

i guess i do. i work out.

>Be careful Anon. These people are critical and manipulative

that seemed to be the general impression.
>>
>>19057325
lol yeah she wants someone to do it lmao
>>
>>19057326

I hope so. She's married but I have cause to suspect that she's very, very bored of that. If she were happily married there wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>19057331

If she rescues herself then she's a free bird, but if I rescue her then she'll want me to keep her :(
>>
>>19057362
Than it is up to you.
Can and do you want to take care of a bird?
>>
>>19057356
Scandalous
>>
>>19057400

If she's willing to put up with my work etc then I'd be willing to take care of a bird. I don't want to just give her a slightly better gilded cage though.
>>
Break is over.
I'm out!
>>
>>19057405

She screwed up. She wanted to get married asap and have her big dream wedding and never thought beyond that very short term goal... but yes, very scandalous.
>>
>>19057410
See ya wouldn't wanna be ya
>>
>>19057419
lol ok thnx bye
>>
>>19057419

>cyoa wouldn't wanna byob

ftfy
>>
>>19057194
Anyone I frequent see me as a romantic interest especially the long haired blonde?
>>
>>19057194
What happens to the baby, please?
I'm so lost, confused and scared.
>>
>>19057194
Can I get a general love reading, por favor?
>>
>>19057194
>General love
>>
>>19057194

V
Male

Tell me something about my past, tell me something about my future

Thanks
>>
>>19057194

Can I also get a general love reading?

Please tell me something about my past, present, and future.
>>
I'm male and capricorn sun, leo ascendant.

Do i have any chance at any paranormal/supernatural/occult stuff?
I've always wanted to get into it but I can't and now I don't know how to proceed.
>>
Can anyone please do a reading for me?
I'm a Taurus/Leo ascendant male 24
I want to know if I'm looking forward to something life-changingly positive in my future, or if I'm going to fall back into a hole...
>>
Trading.

Is N into me? Will he make a move?
>>
Why doesn't anyone ever want to do a reading for me?
>>
>>19057820
I will do a one card if thats ok?

ask and ye shall get
>>
Trading

>>19057806
still here?
>>
>>19057840
Yes
>>
>>19057846
I'll start yours.
Mine is: how would he feel if I told him that I'm dating someone else?
>>
>>19057850
he would get butthurt
>>
>>19057806
"Is N into me?"
>four of pentacles, seven of wands, four of wands
He's into you but he isn't too keen on expressing those emotions or letting them rule his mind. Right now he acknowledges his feelings as a mild interest.

"Will he make a move?"
>nine of swords, five of cups
The previous spread sort of spoke of that as well. He'll be far too self-conscious to make a move. He's afraid of messing up.

>>19057851
you fucking real right now? this is the read?
>>
>>19057865
>you fucking real right now? this is the read?
yeah that's the gist of it to be honest. Don't wanna bore you with needless details
>>
What method of divination would you recommend to a beginner besides tarot of course?
>>
>>19057850
The fool
Six of pentacles
Five of wands

He would want to start something new with you as a result but he would feel conflicted. He would feel like he is giving in more to a relationship so it is not good for him. There would be a lot of fights
>>
>>19057878
tarot is the best for a beginner, period. it'll help make your intuition stronger so you can perform well at other forms of divination.
The next best things miiiiiight be runes.
>>
TO the kind anon who read my query.

it weren't time. & i knew.
i get impatient then realize exactly what it is why.
>>
>>19057888
ty
>>
Air query

What is it about me that E dislikes?
>>
>>19057888
I am not the troll who responded. Thanks.
>>
>>19057878
There are many.

You can do tasseomancy (reading tea leaves and coffee grounds,) pendulums/coin toss (to answer yes/no questions,) runes, Lenormand... If you're crazy enough, you could even do mirror scrying.

Save things like I-Ching and alecromancy for later, once you get the full book for I-Ching or a rooster.
>>
>>19057878
Tarot is absolutely best. I Ching isn't bad either, there's a lot of good information about interpretation online. It's easy to use but hard to master (gain a full understanding of), to use a cliche.
>>
Anyone doing general or future readings?
Male 18 Taurus Blue Eyes
Thanks!
>>
>>19057888
>He would feel like he is giving in more to a relationship so it is not good for him. There would be a lot of fights

That's basically what I said.

>>19057897
making the guy jealous by fucking other guys is a pretty shitty way of starting a relationship.
>>
File: kentucky_fried_merlin.jpg (14KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
kentucky_fried_merlin.jpg
14KB, 300x269px
>>19057901
>Alecromancy
Wouldn't that be awesome if there was a farmer up here, actually doing cock readings?

>Pun intended
>>
>>19057914
>making the guy jealous by fucking other guys is a pretty shitty way of starting a relationship.
bub dating is different than fucking, but i'm also not going to chill forever while i wait for someone to make more time for me
>>
Trading, What is M feeling towards me
>>
>>19057932

The Tower
Nine of Swords
The World

Whew. Seems like M is anxious to say the least. Something has recently changed his view towards you significantly and he isn't handling it well. He or she might be trying to get some space while they work through this. M might be done, unless I'm reading this sideways somehow. There are alternative ways to read this, but that's the obvious one.

>How do I get to C?
>>
>>19057944
Ace of pentacles, two of cups, ten of wands

It will be a long and slow journey to get with C you need to be financially prosperous for him to want to commit. He is going to play a lot of hard to get but you must persevere if you want to be together.
>>
>>19057958

High maintenance is always such a drag. Thank you.
>>
anyone around for a query?

me: aquarius, brown hair, light brown eyes, 20

query: should i trust my heart over my mind with him? is he telling the truth?

if more details are needed i'll be lurking
thank you
>>
>>19056283
Air query: Should I leave?
>>
I need a scryer!
I do tarot let's trade
>>
>>19057978

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19057985
a scry! Gimme gimme ^^

hahah what do u like!!
>>
>>19057985
I cast a love spell
And I just wanna know how it is going
When will I see effects? And how?

Your query?
>>
>>19057890
>runes
ive heard they are pretty good, so ill check them later thanks
>>19057901
I was considering scrying but it needs of a lot of things, so ill wait also same with i ching
>>19057903
So it seems like i'll have to begin with tarot, thanks for all anons
>>
>>19057994
How the heck do people even scry?
>>
>>19057994
You don't need anything for scrying, really. If you have a mirror, or a bowl of water, or even just the ability to zone out in a dark room and see shit, you'll be fine.

>>19058003
Some just stare into darkness or into a mirror long enough for their minds to play tricks on them. Others will meditate until they see something in their mind's eye.
>>
>>19057989

I'll give you a general scry then.

I... saw an thong on someone. Now a hand stretches out of robes and stirs a cauldron with a long rod. A top with a very long stem spins. A shinguard or legging of some sort. A pepper shaker.

Very odd imagery. Beware deceptive appearances and take precautions against low blows. Things have been set in motion that will continue to turn until they are upset.

>When is the best time to start collecting the party?

>>19057990

A flower blooms in a pot. It's close to the dirt still, but it has bloomed out. Seeing the moon and sun cycle. Seeing the tide come in and surprise a crab skimming along the beach.

Sooner than you think. It will manifest itself unmistakably after a period of seemingly not being there. It is already in play.

>If I do nothing where does A's path lead? And if I act?
>>
>>19058008
Wow. I never really was good at seeing, but feeling is a way different story.
>>
>>19058003
meditation, also using smoke, mirrors,etc to get the images
>>19058008
I mean as in the meditation thing, I cant concentrate too much for the moment and its making trying to meditate really difficult
>>
Me: 21 m Libra, black hair, brown eyes.

-Do I have any chance with S? Or will my obsession consume me?
>>
>>19058010
Hey want to trade with a diff anon? Im lookin for a scry.

How does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19058019

A hand on a partly opaque glass pane. Hard to see intentions. Two playing cards, one is face up, and the other face down. The face up card is blank. What I think are cherries joined by a single stem is replaced by tv antenna, which is in turn replaced with a horned dragon.

Your crush is unsure about your intentions. Very unsure. They want to see more first, and are a bit wary that you might be bluffing about something that they take seriously. They're listening if you want to let them know what's going on.

>Is she willing to step away from what she holds to get it?
>>
Hi doing some free readings, just ask me any question you like and what your gender is and I'll help.
>>
>>19058044
Ace of swords, Chair, Devil

Yes. Definitely. The it means a lot more to her than what she currently has.
>>
>>19058061

Male
What does H think of me?
>>
>>19058061
Female
Is he going to respond to my message today? With what?
>>
>>19058065

H thinks you are a great and will appreciate you better once they get to know you, don't be shy, show yourself and let them know that the feeling is mutual. The worst you could loose is a bit of face in trying too hard.
>>
>>19058061
Hi
My next bf please. When do I meet him and what hes like?
>>
>>19058069

Probably not, try to take it a bit easier next time, could be tomorrow. I don't feel that he is busy but more pushed into temptation when he feels he shouldn't. I hope you can understand that these things don't always go according to how one plans but there is a slim chance of this working, maybe it will happen over a longer period of time than you think but stay true to yourself.
>>
>>19058061
female
is he sleeping with another woman besides me?
>>
>>19058061
Female wondering if the man I like is my soul mate or "the one" or if I should move on?
>>
>>19058061
Male
general love reading
>>
>>19058061
Greetings, Hyper.

Me: M Libra
-Does the cosmos ever see me ever having any chance with my crush? Or will my obsession consume and end me?
>>
>>19058064

Very interesting. Thank you.
>>
>>19058061
When do I meet the love of my life and what is he like? Female.. thanks!
>>
>>19058082

I can tell you he is well earned, not just some chance encounter this time and it could hold a steady period of time between you two. I sense it will be later on this year after a social function or special event and this person will be happy to meet you. Do the most you can between now and then to make yourself better, look good, work on your negative traits and keep happy.
>>
>>19058079

H has been an enigma thus far so this is good to know.
>>
>>19058061
Female
When will I see the gemini again?
>>
>>19058061
I'm a girl and i would like to know why my life is such an absolute disaster
>>
>>19058088

No he is not, I think you are just too used to let downs in the past or popular media portraying men as the cheating type, I think he is better than you think he is when it comes to staying loyal and that you just need to let go of your worries and trust him a bit better.
>>
>>19058061
Male
wife reading
>>
>>19058091

No I don't feel he is your soulmate but we could have the definition wrong, I don't think he is a transient partner either it is entirely up to you as to whether he is suitable for you as far as your standards go but remember we all age and we loose our looks so maybe appreciate his heart a bit more.
>>
>>19058061
Male
I want to get involved into the occult. Would it be a bad idea?
>>
>>19058109
ty this comforts me a lot
>>
>>19058061
female
should i trust my heart over my mind with him? is he telling the truth?
>>
>>19058092

I see something coming up for you but waiting for what seems like an eternity and having to wait that bit extra is like torture to some but life can change and for the better, try hanging out with more friends and go out partying some more, you will have luck and you will find someone who is 'smart' not sure what that is supposed to mean to you but it will become apparent to you in time.
>>
>>19058061

are you actually going to do readings this time?
>>
>>19058093

Hi Greetings to you too.

I can't answer this one gives me butterflies, you know it will spectacular if it does work out, or a total let down if it doesn't. I would say have belief but in this moment the universe has us both looking at the glass wondering if its half full or not. The best you can do is go with the option that causes you the most pain. Because without it there would be no result.
>>
>>19058087
Do3s he still love me?
>>
>>19058147
Why do you think the universe has us looking through the glass?

and how did other's people's responses get a clear answer, but mines didn't? I don't mean to sound passive aggressive, just trying to learn more about the arts.
>>
>>19058061
Male
Future reading, please!!
>>
>>19058061
Male 22
General love reading. Will anything happen with the brown hair girl I just met ?
>>
>>19058096

I sense you are not ready to meet him yet but think of all the development you will have while you meet people in between. Enjoy yourself before you become committed these life skills don't come without training and you need to do your best to flourish into a more mature person in the meantime. You may become a mother so just enjoy life before you have to dedicate yourself to responsibility.
>>
>>19058061
>Male
>General love
Thanks man.
>>
>>19058061
Female.

Should I leave?
>>
>>19058158
You're going to get bald and die at some point.
>>19058170
Same for you.
>>19058152
He'd still have sex with you if that's what you're asking.
>>19058096
He looks like me and acts like me. What's your number?
>>
>>19058061
Male
When does life easier?
>>
>>19058177
Jesus fucking Christ. If you say your name is Simon you're male, no one gives a shit if you feel female inside. It's really not helping my readings.
>>
>>19058107

Life is not supposed to be a smooth happy ride, it bends you to conform to things and it's not nice. But I can tell you after long periods of disasters you do see the Sun again. Think of all those famous people who started off with nothing, all those lottery winners who had nothing. People who were born with severe illnesses recovering and finding love. Your case is one of six billion and while things are falling apart around you, you must remember you are still human and have a purpose and that is being loved in the most marginal of ways by a creator who only wants the best from you and for you. Things will get better, I'll sign my name on it.
>>
>>19058182
Dude im in stitches.
>>
>>19058117

Try harder, that's what I'm being told. Not sure what you have done to cock this up but if you want a wife you have to invest in yourself. Do you look presentable, are you fit? Do you have a job? A Car? An Income? Check these boxes off and you are well on your way to happiness. Push yourself to attain these goals and you will settle down happy.
>>
>>19058088
Most men are
>>
>>19058182
ftw my sister's name is spelled simon but pronounced see-moan
is she a man too?
>>
>>19058107
Don't listen to the namefag. It's a mess because you made it a mess. It's not entirely your fault though but there's something in you that knows what you have to do but you never let it out from fear of being a outcast. People are assholes, find new people that are good to you. They might not be friends, it might just be a cashier that smiles at you. Just smile back. Because his life is a mess too, he's a cashier.
>>
>>19058200
No, but I'd love to see her moan...
>>
>>19058200
She could be mistaken for a man, yes
>>
>>19058137

Yes trust your heart, he is not telling the truth just a white lie and that is perfectly acceptable as he does not live up your expectations on these matters. Do more for him, he is a champion and so are you.
>>
>>19058182
I'm female. My given name is obviously not Simon.

If anything is clouding your readings, it is your desire to judge instead of see.
>>
>>19058185
thank you so much..
>>
>>19058217
Oh it's not that I don't want to see, trust me
>>
>>19058166
Sound advice... thank you!
>>
>>19058225
If you'd stop trying to put everything into neat little boxes, you'd see much more clearly.
>>
>>19058158

You seem to have come to your senses this year which is great and I would hope that it continues you need to throw away the time wasting trash whether it is Video Games or wasting time with friends and accelerate yourself ahead. It's not hard to focus on a career or making money. Look out for your loved ones too they need someone strong to fend off the wolves.
>>
>>19058232
You should do the same and also learn to not take everything so seriously. I'm clearly a moron blowing off steam.
>>
>>19058061
Female hoping you're still reading! Does he still love me, do we have a future together?
>>
>>19058160

Yes you should pursue her because she has a whole different side of her than just the brown haired girl you met. Get to know her slowly and do your best in making her smile, she may return the favour back to you, it might come as a proposition, and soon. And by this I mean clean fun, not sure what that could be but you must treat her right, something screams she must be taken care of.
>>
>>19058106
>>19058235
Skipped? :(
>>
>>19058121
How do I win him over or get him back into my life??
>>
>>19058061
Female 22
He's not very well endowed. Will he still be able to satisfy me?
>>
>>19057194
general reading please, 22 male
>>
>>19058170

Your love life is looking OK not spectacular though, I think you will have to wait for someone who is extremely delightful and that will be later on in life in the meantime just feel free to do some soul searching, try meeting someone online who lives in a different country and talk to her as much as you can because this will bring your feelings out and will teach you how to treat someone better.
>>
>>19058061
22 male
Will in find true love this year? or i will remain alone?
>>
>>19057898
>>19058061

We're both female
>>
>>19058240
Your blindness is boring. I find your type dull.

But even the foggy mirror has value. Thank you.
>>
>>19058177

I can't answer you as I don't know what it is about.
>>
>>19058264
You still responded to me though. Think about that.
>>
Will be back in 30 mins to finish your queries.
>>
>>19058207
Ahhhhhh!!
>>
27/m/Aries

Anything that I should know right now?
>>
>>19058061
Male
I will have success with J?
>>
>>19058010
>If I do nothing where does A's path lead?
Page of cups rev, Page of pentacles, Death rev
Immaturity and escapism. She has a habit of living in her dreams.
>And if I act?
The hermit rev, King of pentacles rev, Knight of wands rev
you mean well,but it will hurt both of you and end in rage
>>
>>19058216
thank you
>>
>>19058292
Yes, you will find Jesus and live a fulfilling life in chastity.
>>
>>19058271
Wisdom from a fool.

Thank you again.
>>
>>19058322
I'm certain you're female now because of how much you want the last word on this.
>>
>>19058328
Bit ironic of you to say, no?

;)
>>
>>19058328
dude, your ragging on her about the last word when youre the feg that wont stop replying :/
>>
>>19058362
Dude, shut up, can't you see I'm trying to get pussy on an anonymous board?
>>
>>19057518
You Are Stronger Than You Know

Challenging situations show you your inner strength, especially when you seem to have no choice but to handle the matter directly. This card is encouraging you to keep going and to call upon the deep well of strength that God has given you. It is within you now, and you can draw it upward to serve you, like a tree drinking water through its roots.

While you may feel like giving up, this is a time to persevere. It’s a self-test . . . so that you can gauge how much strength you truly have. After the situation is resolved, you’ll feel safer and more confident because you’ll know that you can rely upon yourself.
>>
>>19058181

A time will come for this to pass and you will be more stable and financially secure. We all go through this same hardship at stages in life and something tells me someone in your family 'smokes' with money and this person will help you out. You are lucky for that, remember there are others who are far worse off than you.
>>
>>19058362
Thank you but in fairness, I've engaged him as much as he's engaged me.
>>
>>19057898

She calls you things behind her back but this more due to other issues she could have Bipolar or other spectrum disorders that causes instability in social relationships but don't be offended by this as we are all prone to negativity, some more than others. The good news is she makes up for it in white light which is pure love and you may not see this side to her.
>>
>>19057560
>Can I get a general love reading, por favor?
Ayy sure!

Health-care Change

This card is a loving sign for you to protect your health by acknowledging the changes in your body. Most likely, you’ll seek professional advice from a physician, naturopath, dentist, optometrist, or nutritionist so that you can plan how to best manage your health. Stay positive, and also proactive. Preventive treatment is called for as a way to empower you to stay healthy for many years to come.
Hmm interesting this card is more talking about taking care of your health before anything. I know this is a love reading, but I got this card twice so it has to mean something!
>>
>>19058235
wow very accurate, thank you.
>>
>>19057194
Hello! May I have a general love reading? Thank you!
>>
>>19058370
>>19058368
It sounds like both readings are telling me to do something horrible.
>>
>>19058423

Self-care

Before a butterfly emerges with beautiful wings, it spends time in its cocoon. Similarly, this card is asking you to retreat for some much-needed rest and self-care. If you are breathing a sigh of relief upon reading this, that’s another sign of the need for a healing pause.

Self-care can take many forms, but the important thing is for you to look after yourself in a way that promotes your happiness, health, and high energy. This may involve a detox of your diet, or get- ting away from any harsh-energy relationships or circumstances. Take great care of yourself, and you will fly high and free like a butterfly.
>>
anyone available for a quick trade?

how would he react/feel if i told him that the swiss man invited me to come stay with him?
hints: how he will react/feel will be two different things, and it's not what you think
>>
>>19058390
That's interesting, thanks!
>>
>>19058427
lol no just stay strong and persevere.
Dont do anything reckless that you may regret
>>
>>19058437

if you already know, why ask for the reading?
>>
>>19058441
I don't know though. i just know him well enough to know that his reaction and his feelings tend to be different. it's a good opportunity but i don't want to cause turmoil if he won't be happy with it, which i'm interested in finding out.
>>
>>19058061
Does my crush want to be with me?
>>
>>19058384
It's upsetting. She doesn't even know me on a personal level, acts like I'm a bitch, yet I'm nothing but kind to her and others.

Thanks for the reading. A clearer understanding was necessary.
>>
>>19058061
If you get to me
Male
How could I have best results in regard of love with P?
>>
>>19058440
Ok thank you. I will.
>>
>>19058437
React: six of swords, 4 of cups, 4 of pentacles
Feel: judgment, page of wands, knight of pentacles

He will pretend that he does not care and perhaps congratulate you for having him stay with you but beneath it all he will feel very hurt. He will want to excuse himself quickly. After it all, he is going to try and focus on career to get over his hurt and maybe a new hobby.

How does my crush feel about me? What will happen the next time we speak?
>>
>>19058479
how they feel: queen of wands, king of wands, king of swords
what will happen the next time you speak: ace of wands, seven of cups, two of pentacles

This person likes you a lot. You excite them on a more animal level than on an emotional level though. And on that note, they fight themselves to control their urges, to control their fantasies. They do prefer their logic rule their outer world.
Next time you guys see each other it'll totally feel like a mess. You'll both walk away feeling sort of embarrassed and jumbled, feeling like you didn't say the right things or left the right things unsaid. It'll cause you both to process things a little deeper than previously, especially for him.
>>
>>19058290
self-bump... I can draw iChing in exchange.
>>
Trading
I might pass out ,but
Query: How can I develop myself psychically?
>>
>>19058617

No reciprocity needed.

I'm seeing a hutch. A crystal goblet that sits empty. An envelope, paper, and note all together. Stacks of folded up paper with information on them.

I know these symbols, I see them from time to time in readings. They're advising you to take a wholeistic approach: the messenger is also the message, the analysis of the reading is also the reading, the message is an analysis, all is all.

You ask a lot about scrying. Since Cheswick is afk til the 27th do you want me to write you a mini guide on my experiences since I scry? She encouraged me along that path, so I'd ask her and take what I say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19058617
Acanthus!!!!
Hello, beloved! Ahh I feel bad. Are you sure you don't want a reading?
I would love a guide.
You are the best!
>>
>>19058648
>>19058634
Wow I pinged the wrong post
>>
>>19058648

I'm good. Picking back over that story's ending, getting my head right.

If you want to read me then dealer's choice, but I expect nothing.

>best
Eh, you don't know my personality flaws yet. Ches can attest that my bite is worse than my bark.
>>
>>19058200
Frenchfag here, your sister should've been named Simone instead, from the way you pronounce it
>>
Hey! A chapter of my life just ended. I got out of a situation that caused me enormous amounts of stress and pain. I'm now free to go out into the world and do whatever I feel like and explore the unknown.

Any insights?
>>
>>19056283
can someone read me

tell me about how my day will go tomorrow

i'm scorpio by name of paul thank am busy get back soon
>>
>>19058654
>Eh, you don't know my personality flaws yet
I can say the same for me haha. Ahh but you are my friend and I think you are wonderful.
Also how is writing going for you?
I hope it's not to stressful!

>Will Acanthus figure out an ending that he deems good for his story?
VI of swords, page of wands reversed, IX of Pentacles reversed.
Are you feeling burnt out and directionless from all this. There is a lot of frustration in this spread. I'm not sure if there is a time constraint for your writing but your hastines is gonna cost you, so be a bit wary.
>>
>>19058693

I have ups and downs. People who have seen me t my worst and best tend to judge by my best while I judge by my worst.

Writing is frustrating. I know that I'm good, but nothing that I put to paper is as good as it was in my head, and over editing myself drowns the voice that made it good. It's tough.

The only stress is self imposed.

>reading

I figured. The story is a sort of lovecraftian one. My beta reader called it that. It's for a horror anthology. I'll try to take my time more, really work the kinks out. It doesn't always flow easily.
>>
>>19058693
Hey angel, you are a good reader. Care to trade some tarot for tarot?

I wrote this asshole a heartfelt letter and he did not even respond. What is his game?
>>
>>19058712
>but nothing that I put to paper is as good as it was in my head, and over editing myself drowns the voice that made it good. It's tough.
Why don't you simply not verbally record your ideas and then write them down?
>>
>>19058720

The distillation from concepts to words is my road block. Verbal or written the translation is still an impediment.
>>
>>19058715

>asshole

you answered your own question, anon. he's an asshole.
>>
>>19058661
iiiiidk what to tell you meng. i live in the us
>>
>>19058738
Yeah but then he messaged me showing me a youtube video a few days later disregarding what I said. I'm actually angry.
>>
>>19058715
Sure babe!
First of all that person didn't respond your heartfelt letter than they are a bitch. But you know that. Don't waste your time on someone who won't even respond to such an emotionally charged thing.
> What is his deal?
King of swords, the sun. viI of cups
Interesting enough he seems to be going through a really rough time right now and feels really depressed. Yet this person is one of a lot of logic and seems to be deciding between something. What that something is I'm not sure what it's influencing the way he is acting around you

>query: how is next semmester gonna be?
Love?
Academic?
>>
>>19058362
>white knighting for a tranny

Really nigga?
>>
>>19058736
Why don't you go learn more basic concepts, forms and jargons about litterature so you can see more the possibilities and way you can approach the subject?
>>
So about two years ago I passed on continuing with the process for my dream job. While I did this I worked shit jobs and processed for multiple other positions within my field. Recently My initial dream job called me back to come in but I injured my hand. Thankfully I will be in then new batch of hires...my question is...is it too late? Will it happen? I'm fearful to get this position because its a shit-ton of responsibility but I feel up to it...im just worried about being a screw up...some how I feel more recharged than before...and a hell of a lot more mature...but I still feel in-ready ( to be noted..I understand being fearful is the only way to be successful..at least for me )

thanks for the time.
>>
>>19058785

I have enough credits in lit for a minor in it. Education is not my issue.
>>
>>19057194
What do the girls in my class think of me
>>
>>19057194
What does my friend R think of me?
>>
>>19058783
who knows, she might be hot
>>
>>19057194
Am I powerful?
>>
>>19058799
Bitchy cunts like her generally aren't plus she sounds like a feminist
>>
>>19058790
Where's the issue then? Have you tried drugs? They tend to overflow me with some kind of instant creativity moments when i play/compose music
>>
>>19058786
No it is never to late!
You you have obviously grown a lot and become more mature is going to help you in your job. I think it's really nice that your dream job has rehired you.
Best of luck! I'm rooting for you
>>
>>19057194
Maybe if I didn't get a response I shouldn't be asking be here goes.
>>19058663
>>
>>19058819
>drugs
Ahhh no that is dangerous!
>>
>>19058815
What's it like to drown in pussy, anon?
>>
>>19058819

>Have you tried drugs

I'm a writer.

>instant creativity moments

They're a cheat. They cut through creative blocks, but don't compare to pure inspiration.
>>
>>19058765
Thank you angel.

Love: The Moon, Page of Pentacles
Academic: Four of Wands, King of Cups

Your love life is going to be very confusing next semester. If you are interested in someone he is going to be showing a lot of mixed signals and you will not know what to think. Try to be rational when this happens, I have a feeling this page of pentacles man is interested in you but he has a hard time with women and love and is awkward. Your academic life is going to go good too and you will find a lot of success with it. There will be lots of parties you will attend too. Have fun!
>>
>>19058822
Thanks!
>>
>>19058847
Also...not sure how this really works...is that what the reading said ? Once again thanks for the kind words
>>
>>19058824
Haha I got you!!
VII of pentacles, king of cups rev, IX of wands reversed
Let me congratulate you on leaving such a toxic situation, I'm glad you are looking for better things in your life. You have worked extremely hard to get to where you are now there still seems to be some lingering emotions that seem to affect you negatively. Just like with any situation especially one with such severity of negativity take some time to heal yourself and to take care of yourself
>>
>>19058838
Its alright kicking the bitch out of the bed and the house is hard though
>>
>>19058853
Yes, and a mix of kind words.
Sorry I forgot to mention what cards came up fuck
>>
Scrying is a lot like meditation. I started out doing martial arts when I was young, and my first time dipping my toes in magic was Chaos Magic. Basic exercises in that discipline are a lot like forms of mediation, with one of the first being to imagine a certain shape and not altering it while holding it in your mind perfect and clear for as long as you can. If you understand the exercise and are being honest, then it probably isn't easy at first unless you're some sort of Bodhisattva. A red triangle with an empty middle has it's outline grow thicker, or it's points rounder, or it's hue of red change just slightly. Holding that perfect image is hard to do for longer than a few seconds, and those seconds are a Herculian effort.

Fortunately when you scry in a similar fashion the principles are much easier. What I do is close my eyes and clear my mind as though I were trying to meditate or think of nothing during magic. I relax, and the first thing that I see are afterimages from whatever I was seeing when I had my eyes open. I wait and try to sort of ease my vision, letting those afterimages pass. That's when the magic happens.

I look at the darkness of my eyelids and let my other senses kick in. I see shapes. Often colors. Pictures move, one thing changes into another. My intuition tells me things about the images, and sometimes those feelings are the bulk of the scry while the images remain seemingly simplistic. The symbolism that I get is a mixture of things relevant to me, relevant only to the person that I'm scrying for, symbols in the common lexicon that I might research, and symbols that don't quite make sense yet. Why? I think that it comes from some common unconscious, and the constructs that I'm seeing from my perspective looking in are different that what the future would look like to the one in it. It's collective and fluid. The flow of time diverts, at least in my mind's eye.

It gets easier.
>>
>>19057194
How do i get fit? i know by doing exercises, etc but i mean can i do it from my home or do i really have to get out?
>>
>>19057194
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19058878
Noted!
Thank you so much, Acanthus!
>>
>>19058898

I'd write more about specific stuff, but I'm intoxicated.

Anytime.
>>
>>19058877
lmaoooo this isn't a re-do type of thing is it lol
>>
>>19058863
Thank you! It makes a lot of sense I'll do just that. thanks ^___^
>>
>>19058916
???
>>
I'm Female.
And I want to know if F will be back in my life (he hates me but only because he does not want to see his errors).
Thanks so much in advance
>>
>>19058882
forget this quey if you even saw it, i already gave up.
>>
>>19058869

Is that before or after your parents wake up and go to work?
>>
>>19058834
I'm speaking of those cerebral-ly ones man, knock it off
>>19058841
I just tried to suggest alternatives, sometimes you can realize new things from different angles when your perception are altered instead of having a sober square state of mind

I'm not trying to say to overdo it, just telling that maybe it could help
>>
>>19058968

I've dabbled in many things, and I'm not in my right mind even right now. It's a knockoff. Certain things are good to storyboard with though. I wrote a television pilot on... something, once. Also the outline for a horror novel on another thing. I know how it works.
>>
Trading, need someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>19058993

No trade required, I need to prime the karmic pump.

I don't read a lot of occult queries, but I have before. They are uncommon, but i would try.
>>
>>19059001
are you doing more readings?
>>
>>19059001
Sure, thanks. I just want to know what the malfunction is of the work I'm trying to unfuck atm.

>>19057878
Tarot is the absolute easiest, hands down and no contest

>>19057890
>The next best things miiiiiight be runes
Runes have a brutal learning curve.
>>
>>19059009

Let's say two more.
>>
>>19058924
You know because you forgot to post the cards that came up
>>
>>19059013
Nice, thanks. What does my crush feel towards me?
>>
>>19058988
Well, i guess you might be in the same boat as me right now then

That is: a current negative phase in your life which robs you of your will, motivation and drive to pursue your craft

I haven't played and practiced much with my guitar and studio lately... I have tons of stuff that needs to be recorded in my digital audio workstation, a couple more stuff to finish and lately i just don't feel like even thinking about anything about it

except for 2 days ago, i went on SynthFont(not my DAW) and came up with a progressive electro tune i composed in a short amount of time just as a means of trying to entertain myself and change my frame of mind... but it just lasted for the time i finished composing it

If you are curious, here's said song
https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkupdated
>>
>>19059001
How do I get fit anon? please
>>
>>19059013
Great. What does this girl think of me?
>>
>>19059011

>malfunction is of the work I'm trying to unfuck atm

I'm seeing a root. I don't think it's a tap root because it doesn't reach deep, but it forks out. Seeing the number 4 again, I've seen that one recently in scries. Seeing a weed sprout up, it's a dandelion in a pod. Seeing something hang... looks like the back of someone's throat. I see a diagram of a sperm fertilizing an egg.

Whew, this is a lot of stuff. This malfunction is rooted well. Not deep, not all the way to the base, but below the surface and seeking. The number 4... I don't know what it means to you, but in my mind it's unlucky. It might be better to purge everything and start again. The dandelion sprouting tells me that the problem is capable of perpetuating itself unless destroyed with extreme vigor. The uvula makes me think tonsils, for some reason I'm getting something to do with speech. The sperm fertilizing an egg tells me that it perpetuates itself by parts. The process is something that can be understood all the way up to the academic level.

The work seems systemically fucked. Definitely getting a "purge and start from scratch vibe". If it were me that's what I'd try to do.
>>
>>19059001
>>19059041
like is it achievable for me, will i get good results or its better for me to give up?
I dont even know if i can, i dont know anything about it and i cant go to a gym becaus eim really weak.

fuck it, forget it i would like to change query to, how do i get into occultism and divination? will it work
>>
>>19059049
Start with a basic calisthenics routine; I recommend Convict Conditioning. Incorporate a cardio routine like C25K to increase cardiovascular systems. From there, give it 6 months eating either at a surplus (if you're a skelly) or a deficit (if you're a fatass). After 6 months, you should have a decent foundation to start a beginners routine in the gym like SL, SS or 5x5

Good luck anon!
>>
>>19059061
readings please empath
>>
>>19059019

Seeing a rook on an upside down chess board. I'm looking from across the board. I know that I watch the rook to see if the other player is setting up to castle or to bring it out. Seeing a key, looks like a house key given its shape and teeth. Seeing a stylized "T", like something you would see on a jersey, the font is with the ends of the "T" curving down like commas, but I don't recall the name of it. A tree that becomes a leaf, the type is indeterminate. It feels like an evergreen becoming either a maple or an oak leaf, red oak.

I feel like he's on the verge of opening up, but something that you could do would cause him to retreat rapidly into a corner. There is a key that you should look for. Nothing too fancy, but without it you're going to be shut out by your crush's defenses. I feel like it has something to do with something in the air, something seasonal.
>>
>>19059030

I'll check it out.

I'm coming out of my coccoon. Major change in habits recently.
>>
>>19059061
Hi empath, was thinking abiout one of your readings earlier.
Thank you for the information i guess.
>>
>>19059041

>How do I get fit

I'm currently doing the same. We're in it together mate.

Seeing a red cross. Now a pillar that becomes an anchor. A box, but it's actually the empty space that's an opening to a box that's hard to perceive because it's so encompassing.

There is a particular habit that you need to fix that's sabotaging you. It's a pillar of what's keeping you unfit, but if you can fix it then it becomes an anchor for a healthier lifestyle. I feel like it's either some habit or something dietary that's undoing your progress. If you can change that then it still won't be easy: the opening in the box is far away but reachable. It will take a lot of hard work, and consistent progress. Nothing worth having comes easy though.

Do you have a medical issue? I keep seeing medical symbols.
>>
>>19059071
Was actually thinking about doing some when I get home from grocery shopping
>>19059098
Oh that's nice. Thanks anon.
Remember getting fit isn't a race, it's a journey. Learn to love the growing you. As for divination and magic, best course would be to find a mentor, otherwise read EVERYTHING and remember the three Ps; Practice, Patience and Persistence
>>
>>19059102
>Do you have a medical issue? I keep seeing medical symbols.
hyperthyroidism, got to thank my mother for that.
Ive had this for a long time and it fucked me up, i dont even know if i should actually pursue it or just remain like this forever, im a genetic failure.

At least you'll make it.
Thank you
>>
>>19059047

Okay. Uno mas because I'm priming the pump.

>What does this girl think of me?

Seeing a symbol. Plant. Fate. It grows a bit. A computer power button on a letter or card. A coffee mug.

She sees things as prospectively happening, but you're going to have to take things from electronic communication to in person. I'd suggest asking her to coffee without specifying any strings attached. Keep it casual til it's not casual.
>>
>>19056451
I take it it's not yourself then?
>>
>>19059120

>hyerthyroidism

Take meds. You're going to have to work twice as hard for the same result. You have access to medical care, correct? Insurance?
>>
>>19059048
Hmm, thanks
>>
>>19059109
Welcome back Empath.
Looking forward to see you reading.
>>
>>19059121
Thanks man. I'll try to speak more in person instead of through other chat forms.
>>
>>19059125
>Take meds.
I am taking them, started as a
>You're going to have to work twice as hard for the same result.
Life's not fair, right? Should have been left insinde a womb to drown
>You have access to medical care, correct? Insurance?
Kind of, insurance for me isnt a thing where i live, and itll probably remain like that
>>
What's the link to the /div/ Discord, anons? Thanks.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
Will I be good at my dream career? I almost ran from it at one point but it found its way back to me. I'm fearful of being a fuck-up at the job. Will I flourish and be top notch/ a rising star?
>>
>>19059210

Sure. Scry or tarot? Keep in mind that I'm now heavily intoxicated and it will influence the read.

My question is grim, and I understand if you don't want to answer. I see death a lot in a military context. Especially when I exercise. Do I die in battle like my past lives, or do I ride this life out to old age?
>>
>>19059222
I should say tarot but I love your scries, so can you do me a scry?
There is a Gemini I am in love with and I want to know when I will see them again.
Starting yours. I do tarot.
>>
>>19059222
Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Seven of Cups
Six of Swords
King of Swords

Damn....Um, well, you see A LOT more death in your life. You see yourself evolve as a result of this. You do survive, but you're scarred. The vibe I get is that you're alive but not living. The thing is, you'll function mostly alright. You won't go crazy or end up on the streets because of PTSD, but you end up suppressing a lot and your mental fortitude gets you through a lot of the issues. You mostly just become cold to most things. :/
>>
>>19059232

Cream on top of a coffee. Looks like an iced coffee. The cup is clear, but the coffee is opaque. Is it made with soy? Almond milk? Just how much is the whipping on top and how much is coffee? How much space is the ice taking up? Just what is on the back end? The outline of a footprint, if you remember old school ninja turtles you know what I mean. It's on what might be a sewer grate. For time I'm seeing what might be a digital planner. It doesn't stretch longer than a year, but it's pretty simplistic. When, when... hourglass. Sand on the top is smaller than on the bottom, but it isn't quite almost gone. More than halfway though.

I get the vibe that you'll see the Gemini twice, which is fitting. There's a "public" option, which is filled with all the usual bullshit of social interaction. Fluffed up, superficial, and featuring questionable levels of meaningful content. Then there's a sort of private event. That's the one where you really see your Gemini. I'd guess somewhere between six months to a year.
>>
>>19059214
bumping..thanks
>>
>>19059251

Heh. Prince of Swords forever. Every incarnation with this, but at least I make it out the other end this time.
>>
>>19059255
Ty my friend, and with an accurate time frame.

>>19059259
Honestly the only thing I could think of when seeing that spread was "yikes"
>>
>>19059271

That's life. At least this time I wasn't hunted through the hills of Great Britain on horseback.
>>
Can someone read me pls
Julian 28 Capricorn
General reading of near future please
>>
>>19059311
I'll give you a Tarot reading if you give me a moment.
>>
>>19059338

hey TA, i'm the anon from the last thread who wanted a work reading. do you think you could give me one?
>>
>>19059348
Little Miss 21?

Yes, sure thing. It's been on my mind all morning.

I'll see if I figure out what I got wrong first time round...
>>
>>19059214
I have asked twice...I will try once more for a reading
>>
>>19059365
You're air-querying
>>
>>19059363

kek, i'm glad you remember me
>>
>>19059371
crap. Forgot to click the guy whos doing it so he can see it. sigh
>>
>>19059348

OK I've had another look at the same spread as yesterday and revisited the cards:

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Work

Left=You=Devil; Right=the Question=Judgement; Top= General Climate=Emperor; Bottom=Answer=Moon.

Standing in the Devil’s cloved shoes as regards work is like living on the edge of a volcano: hot, tense, and frustrating. It also implies being faced with situations beyond one’s control: they cannot be modified by yourself alone and it won’t be possible just yet to make a decision to escape this trap. Are you trapped in some sort of contract or something? Looks fishy if not unethical at any rate.

Now, the Judgement here is usually quite neutral and it announces some kind of imminent news or change w.r.t work/activities, and having the Emperor as general atmosphere is positive, so it announces some positive work-related news, either finding a job or having the chance to obtain a promotion.

However, the result, the Moon, is not so favourable, it indicates that your current work environment is unhelpful, or if you are out of work, that your family environment is also less than supportive. Worst case scenario is the one in which you are working in the family business, which would appear quite intolerable.

The advice would be to put up with this state of affairs a little longer, try not to let it get to you (Devil), and try and make the most of any news or opportunities you hear of (Judgement) and make contact with whoever is in charge of making the hiring decision or some other person who can push your case, give you a reference or put in a good word for you (the Emperor). And also try not to allow the negative people get you down! Remember this reading is just for a couple of months or so, you won’t have to deal with it for too long hopefully.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19059451

i don't have a job at the moment, but my family is supportive i think. there is no family business so that's ruled out. basically i've already tried doing those things. i've asked people to put in a good word for me, contacted HR, etc. nothing has worked. i've dealt with this for almost a year so i hope it's not too much longer. thank you
>>
>>19059222
Hey can you do me a scry? Do you need any info for one?
I would like to know where my love life is headed in the next 4 months.
>>
>>19059451

Hey TA could you do me a reading please. I would love to know if I have a child out there?
>>
>>19059633
sometimes I wonder the same thing myself...

this is tricky, anon, perhaps another method would be more appropriate, I don't know tbqhwy
>>
>>19059922
Heh. This reminds me, my father forgot to mention how many previous wives and affairs he had, so even around the age of twelve and fourteen I still met new and new stepsisters.
>>
I have 20 minutes to kill, can do a few tarot readings if anyone would like.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19060105
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19060105
Yes please

What would N feel if I were to tell him that I loved him
>>
>>19060105
How will the rest of the year go for me
>>
>>19060115
The Moon, Ten of Cups, Ace of Pentacles Reversed.
This seems to be quite a positive reading anon;
The Moon suggesting you have fallen prey to some illusions in the past but this has ultimately brought you closer to understanding your own unconscious; the Ten of Cups presents a sense of sharing celebrations with your community, but the Ace of Pentacles reversed warns you that the good times can only last so long, so be wary of missed opportunities.
>>19060126
Judgement, reversed.
A warning about spending too much time obsessing about your own self and failing to see what's going on around you. Take some time to reflect on how he feels and other factors that are surrounding the situation and try to put yourself in his shoes. At the end of the day, no-one has nightmares about being told that someone loves them, but maybe it would make them extremely uncomfortable. "If you don't ask, you don't get".
That's all, sorry guys and apologies for rushed probably crappy readings.
>>
>>19060142
>he Moon suggesting you have fallen prey to some illusions in the past but this has ultimately brought you closer to understanding your own unconscious
Couldn't have been more on the nail man because i've literally been thinking deeply about this while smoking a cigarette earlier

Thanks
>>
>>19060142
Thank you...so it would probably just make him really uneasy right?
>>
Hi, can I have a general reading please?
>>
>>19060105
Hi!

Should I leave the current country I'm living in?
>>
>>19060154
Not necessarily. Personally I say go for it, because at least then you'll know what he wants. Best case scenario he loves you back and you live along and happy life together or whatever normies do. Worst, he doesn't and you get closure and move on with your life.
>>
>>19060151
I'm glad it makes sense to you because I felt like I was rambling. Good luck with the introspection, but don't get too caughtt up in it.
>>19060158
>>19060163
Sorry guys, I have to leave but I'm sure another reader will answer your query, or I'll pop back in a few hours and answer it myself, keep an eye out.
>>
>>19060196
Cheers! Take care.
>>
Hey duders, would be superb if someone could give me a reading.

M/24
How does L feel about me? I get such mixed signals from her.
>>
Tarot Readings on offer for the next couple of hours. Specific questions or general readings.
Please give age, gender and any other relevant details, thanks.

In exchange, do some random act of kindness, or if that's too hard, try not to be a bollocks.
>>
>>19060241
Could y'all give me one, please? My question is >>19060238.
>>
>>19060190
I know deep down he doesn't and I feel the card is probably telling me to get my shit together already

Haha thank you so much for the read
>>
>>19060241
Fem
Will I find love this summer?
>>
>>19060238

>Love

Left=You=Devil; Right=the Question=Judgement; Top= General Climate=Hermit; Bottom=Answer=Juggler.

You as the Devil are just looking for a good time. That’s the most polite thing I can say on a family-friendly site. But this is /div/ so I’ll say it how it is: you’re all over the place, and you’ve got the hots big time for this lass L.

Now, the thing is we’re getting a rather mixed of feelings and the environmental influences: the Judgement promises an imminent development (or at least some news either way) and advice to take the direct route and just tell her you likee, but the Hermit as general climate indicates slow developments and being patient. If you’re a student, then this could be due to the summer break, I don’t know.

However the enterprising and randy Juggler is saying that the initiative will be up to *you*, young anon, so you’re going to have to man up and seduce this young lady, but just be aware it will take some time and you’re going to have to do this properly. Neither a manlet nor a manwhore be, in other words.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19060241
Female
Love reading with my crush
>>
>>19060241
Fem
love reading with my boyfriend
>>
>>19060241
I am 18 f he is 22 m .
Does he still like me? What is going to happen now?
>>
new thread!: >>19060304
>>19060304
>>
>>19060281
That's a great reading, thanks! I am a student, so yeah, won't be seeing her in person for a couple months after next week.
>>
>>19060273

>Love

Left=You=Devil; Right=the Question=Lover; Top= General Climate=Sun; Bottom=Answer=Popess.

You as the Devil are living out your sexuality in a rather out of control way. (We’re not judgemental around here.) This is certainly not the basis for a positive relationship, bear that in mind. The Lover as situation here points to being in two minds about starting a new relationship right? (as opposed to a fling, I guess).

And assuming you are looking for someone special, then the Sun as climate looks very promising. The Popess as result indicates 2 things: the development of a relationship that exists in embryo (a friendship, a crush, someone you know already, that kind of thing). The second thing is the need for one discretion in this relationship.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19060287

>Love

Left=You=Wheel; Right=the Question=Hermit; Top= General Climate=Death; Bottom=Answer=Temperance.

The Wheel indicates having both the desire and motivation to engage meaningful change and begin this relationship in earnest. But the Hermit puts the brakes on and although not essentially negative, it does slow things down considerably. Unfortunately Death as climate does not look good: looks like the emotional connection between you two is dead in the water…

However, one ray of hope for the future (either for this or another lucky chap): Temperance does promise some ups and downs, but overall a progression. Although the next couple of months will be unstable and confused in the love department, at least this way you get to figure things out a bit more clearly for yourself.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19060241
Male
Sagittarius

Working on a power girl comic that I am going to post on /co/, How will it be received.
>>
>>19060290

>Love

Left=You=The Star; Right=the Question=The Fool; Top= General Climate=Judgement; Bottom=Answer=Tower.

As the Star, you are a sweet innocent girl full of hopes for the future. Unfortunately (and believe me I hate to bring bad news), the situation is not looking great: the relationship as the Fool indicates some sort of emotional distance between you, and even possible geographical separation? Is your man thinking of going somewhere or is this an LDR?

The Judgement would indicate some kind of imminent news or developments (neutral), could this be the answer to the Fool, and he expects to leave?

I don’t know, but the results don’t look promising: the Tower usually shows some severe emotional issues that prevent one going forward but here it could the idea that things aren’t going to continue the way of your hopes…

To sum it up, I think you ought to try come to terms with your expectations for a relationship and see what happens then after a couple of months.

Not much encouragement, but I hope this helps.
>>
>>19060328
thank you <3
>>
>>19060349
Thanks
>>
Wjat the heck. I fell asleep and then Empath senpai shows up.
>>
I´m here for an hour. Ask me Yes/No questions.
>>
>>19060945

Will it be worth it to me?
>>
>>19060951
Yes.
>>
>>19060945

Is K happy with her situation?
>>
>>19060975
No.
>>
>>19060945
should i invite him to my concert?
>>
>>19060987

Is that my fault?
>>
>>19060945
does he like me?
>>
>>19060991
Yes.
>>19060992
No.
>>19060996
Yes.
>>
>>19061003

Would she be happier fleeing with me?
>>
>>19061016
Yes.
>>
>>19060945

Is R doing something along the lines of what I think she is?
>>
>>19060945
Has L ever liked me?
>>
>>19061034
No.
>>
>>19061039
No.
>>
>>19060945
what's your favourite colour
>>
>>19060945
does E started to like me?
>>
>>19061053
Violet with light silver and red
>>19061061
No.
>>
>>19060945

Does C want to hear from me?
>>
>>19061080
Yes.
>>
>>19061067
nice colourss
hope you have a great day btw
>>
>>19061095
Thanks. You too.
>>
>>19060945

Will she go through with it?
>>
>>19061105
Yes. At the end.
>>
>>19061112

Will she want to continue?
>>
>>19061117
Yes.
>>
8 minutes for Yes/No questions till I leave.
>>
>>19061128

Will she let me know when?
>>
>>19061138
Yes.
>>
>>19061133

Are my suspicions about the link well founded?
>>
>>19061142
No.
>>
>>19061133

Would D accept it?
>>
>>19061133

Does J love me?
>>
>>19061153
No.
>>19061160
Yes.

That would be all. See you next time.
>>
>>19061133

Did she do it? Does he know?
>>
>>19061165

cya, thanks for everything
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.