[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being legit guys How do you get rid of satan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: Kanye-West[1].jpg (12KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West[1].jpg
12KB, 599x336px
I'm being legit guys

How do you get rid of satan?
>>
draw an upright pentagram,
banish him by name.
If he refuses bind him to the circle,
then force him to leave back to where he came from.
You can also call upon an angel to help you.
>>
>>19055904
Olam Kalki takes the Demiurge and binds into unto indolence and satiety thus evil is purified as it were unto the shrine of Gion
>>
>>19055904
Play the Qur'an in your house.
>>
>>19055921
How do you call upon an angel
>>
>>19055935
yes Muhammad is a true prophet indeed
people do not even realize how deep that book is
>>
>>19055938
Enochian Magick
or Solomonic Magick
be careful with such arts only an adept should attempt such things
>>
>>19055904
Since pentecost Satan can only enter you if you want him there.

You need to Not want him there.
Change your life, keep Probity as your start word. Do good works. Help others. Find Jesus.
>>
>>19055959
True.
>>
>>19055904
with gnosis one can overcome the archonic matrix
the shadow of death leaves and your body fills with light by Wadjet unto the wings of Nekhbet
the eye was single by Heru Kht and Daath was within the immortal Dweller
>>
>>19055978
I blew my mind my friend at first I not think anything of Muhammad but then I look deeper people have seriously misunderstood and defamed the character of this prophet

to me I see Isa, Mahdi, and Dajjal as the same person
they are the ways of understanding good and evil
Isa is good Dajjal is evil Mahdi is will
as well there are things with gematria for example that name I choose
"Ali-As-Salaam" in the English Gematria system equals 314
http://www.biblewheel.com//GR/GR_314.php
so basically the name Ali-As-Salaam can be Word of power to describe the Almighty
there are many unseen things I have found
I will further explore the Arabic lexicon and find other combinations of sacred syllables I would do it in Arabic but I dont understand the symbols I prefer transliterated english same applies to Hebrew and Greek and Latin to
>>
>>19055959
Anyone who advocates something directly against the Commandments of God is to be under suspicion for corruption.

If Muhammed actually asks for the killing of Non-Muslims, then he is not of Good, and God will reject that from his kingdom.

If its the Imams pushing the evil agenda, then Islam has been co-opted by Lucifer and you should be concerned.
>>
Stop taking lsd
>>
>>19055904
understand the names of GOD there are names you can use that of Quranic origin there are 99 of those names
as well the 72 names of GOD in Hebrew
and things like
El
Elohim
El Roi
El Shaddai
Elyon
Ehyeh asher Ehyeh
YeHoVeH
HaShem
Adonai
Shemhamphorash
Atik Yomin
Abba
Elah
Elohai
Eloah
Tzevaot
put some of these names around a circle for the sigil
and stand within another circle for the invocation this is detailed in Solomon`s key and other grimoires
>>
>>19056049
Lucifer is taken by unintiated people to be associated with satan this is a lie propagated by people thinking with ego and not properly understanding Gnosis Levay was one of these people
Lucifer taught an ignorant Adam Kadmon of the archons long ago in the garden
>>
>>19056079
what will this do?
>>
>>19056079
96:1.3.1. Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.
96:1.4.2. El Elyon. For centuries after Melchizedek's sojourn at Salem his doctrine of Deity persisted in various versions but was generally connoted by the term El Elyon, the Most High God of heaven. Many Semites, including the immediate descendants of Abraham, at various times worshiped both Yahweh and El Elyon.
96:1.5.3. El Shaddai. It is difficult to explain what El Shaddai stood for. This idea of God was a composite derived from the teachings of Amenemope's Book of Wisdom modified by Ikhnaton's doctrine of Aton and further influenced by Melchizedek's teachings embodied in the concept of El Elyon. But as the concept of El Shaddai permeated the Hebrew mind, it became thoroughly colored with the Yahweh beliefs of the desert.
96:1.6.One of the dominant ideas of the religion of this era was the Egyptian concept of divine Providence, the teaching that material prosperity was a reward for serving El Shaddai.
96:1.7.4. El. Amid all this confusion of terminology and haziness of concept, many devout believers sincerely endeavored to worship all of these evolving ideas of divinity, and there grew up the practice of referring to this composite Deity as El. And this term included still other of the Bedouin nature gods.
>>
>>19056093
96:1.8.5. Elohim. In Kish and Ur there long persisted Sumerian-Chaldean groups who taught a three-in-one God concept founded on the traditions of the days of Adam and Melchizedek. This doctrine was carried to Egypt, where this Trinity was worshiped under the name of Elohim, or in the singular as Eloah. The philosophic circles of Egypt and later Alexandrian teachers of Hebraic extraction taught this unity of pluralistic Gods, and many of Moses' advisers at the time of the exodus believed in this Trinity. But the concept of the trinitarian Elohim never became a real part of Hebrew theology until after they had come under the political influence of the Babylonians.
96:1.9.6. Sundry names. The Semites disliked to speak the name of their Deity, and they therefore resorted to numerous appellations from time to time, such as: The Spirit of God, The Lord, The Angel of the Lord, The Almighty, The Holy One, The Most High, Adonai, The Ancient of Days, The Lord God of Israel, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, Kyrios, Jah, The Lord of Hosts, and The Father in Heaven.
96:1.10.Jehovah is a term which in recent times has been employed to designate the completed concept of Yahweh which finally evolved in the long Hebrew experience. But the name Jehovah did not come into use until fifteen hundred years after the times of Jesus.
>>
>>19055904
Don't invite the fallen one in. In the first place.
>>
>>19056089
(53:1.4) Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The "devil" is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed.
>>
Why would you do that?
>>
>>19055904
You can ask himself in the Celestial Tournament thread.
>>19054164
>>
>>19056090
well if you do the invocation right the entity will be made manifest
either angel or demon
I myself have not attempted such I will later but I do alot of ascetic meditation before I will even make such invocations
and when the entity is visible make your petition or request of it`s services or do invocations of the lunar mansions by which by certain signs are made by certain days and degrees this is detailed further in the Picatrix
>>
>>19056049
The Prophet doesn't ask to kill non-Muslims, the disbelievers that have been ordered to be killed in the Qur'an are the soldiers of the tribe of Quraysh; it was a permission for Muslims to defend themselves with force and fight back those who fight them.
>>19055935
I like this one: https://youtu.be/JRn8Xc41nUI
>>
>>19056134
And now? How many at Manchester were soldiers of the tribe of Quraysh?
>>
>>19056112
the devil is LIVE EVIL
that is your ego
satan is an archon of the demiurge Yaldaboath or Rudra the great and old serpent and incomplete child of perfection
Lucifer is not of any such thing
Lucifer by means of Pleromic operation would incarnate as a form of Heru with Thoth to enlighten the creation of its prison by the eight point beyond death
this is not some book I get this from this is the Gnosis of the ancients who are within the astral planes and rays of ascension I don`t make such things up
>>
>>19056093
>>19056102
these names are just what I see around the sigils in the grimoires you can use other names that are even higher I dare not list such things
>>
File: 1483974547335.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483974547335.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>19055904
You don't.
>>
>>19056134
to me it`s all a metaphysical and kabbalistic war within your head against the demiurge and the jinn
people misunderstand the teachings of Muhammad and paint Him as some violent radical yet those radicals are not true Muslims such actions taken by them give a majority of uninitiated people a bad perception of the Arab people yet these people are very intelligent and in fact back in the days long ago Arabia was a haven for learning and knowledge such brilliant astronomers along with the sufi
but for some reason people cannot see the reality that Muhammad was a true prophet as was Jesus and Buddha and Krishna and Lao Tzu and Dionysus and Mosheh and Thoth
there are in fact were many they are all connected
>>
>>19056148
>Isis aka Israeli Secret Service Intelligence
>muslims
>>
You have to realize it's part of yourself. Then you must accept it and learn to control it. He can be one of the most useful tool you'll have in your life but finding him is indeed terrifying.
>>
>>19055904
A little bird told about some secrets of Satan.

Just don't ignore the namefags.
>>
>>19056132
To remove satan with satanic rituals? No thanks sucker
>>
>>19055904
He doesn't exist you dip
>>
>>19055904
integrate saturn
>>
>>19056374
literally doing that is what let satan in in the first place
>>
>>19055904

Lucifer is a fictional supernatural
character created in the mind of us, Human.
>>
>>19056538
He's out there and like to troll /x/.

He also farts constanly.
>>
>>19056557
I eat so much bad food, man.
>>
>>19056106
>Dr I'm sick
>Don't get sick

That's not help
>>
>>19056411
But I thought it hasn't been done yet. The world is so shitty already. It can only get better so I say we do it.
>>
>>19056623
What?
>>
>>19055904
Why is he with you now? Can't undo what you did, without knowing what it was. Kek. Got a lot of answers, but I'm starting to think someone is just looking for Lucifer fags. And Satanists.
>>
Killing in the name of God, is the reason we're headed for the end of days.
>>
>>19056663
accidentally insinuated I was him while in a high

Help

Take it back
>>
>>19055904
i could tell you but i dont feel like it
>>
>>19056745
why?
>>
must have done some terrible things for satan to be allowed to attack you
>>
>>19056877
Shut up Satan. It's really not that bad.
>>
>>19056894
people always think it's Satan
What if it's just a demon, faggot? You aren't that important.

If you pretended to be Satan then the only way to get rid of it is to explore the path- sooner or later, you'll fall and realize you can't be him; you aren't powerful enough.

It's easy, but the problems start coming in once you're recovering. It's hard to come back from something like this, but you can do it. It might be a good learning experience
>>
>>19056929
It's like you're talking to yourself. Also you can't take a joke. You're probably boring as fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_mpn0u6daub1s7lgr0o1_500.jpg (118KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpn0u6daub1s7lgr0o1_500.jpg
118KB, 500x652px
>>19055904
1st step: Never fear anything; that is disrespectful
2nd step: Empathize; empathy is the most rudimentary form of telepathy
3rd step: Is your decision of what you feel you should do
>>
>>19055904
>I'm being legit guys
Key phrase, when identifying someone being not legit..
>>
I will bite just because there's a chance that you truly need help.
Call Jesus, bless yourself in His name, tell the creature to go away in His name.
>>
I think it's in my throat chakra

does that help in getting rid of it?
>>
>>19057042
why are you capitalizing the H in 'his'?
>>
>>19057117
God deserves capitals when you speak of Him.
>>
>>19057124
Yeah but Him isn't his name
>>
>>19055959
But he liked littlest boys
>>
Prayer to Holy Michael, the Archangel (defend us in batle...). Google it. I know from a catholic exorcist that this is the easiest way and actualy should work even if you're not christian.
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (96KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
96KB, 1280x960px
>>19055904
Did you know the greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the World he was not legit?
>>
>>19057163
wikipedia 'Christ Michael'

hint: Jesus is Michael
>>
>>19055904
pray to God nigga
>>
>>19055904
I posted some serious help but captcha fucked me over and I lost the detailed reply. If you still need help OP, reply this post and I don't mind typing againa
>>
>>19057316
Yes, please
>>
>>19055904
lithium
>>
>>19057446
Ok, give me a short while
>>
>>19055904
that's like the bolsheviks asking how they can get rid of Rasputin
>>
just dont believe in him, do you worry about hell in islam? or hades in roman pantheon? or soker in egyptian mythology
>>
>>19057259
This
>>
>>19055959
It's fucking boring, at least there's incest in the Bible
>>
>>19055904
idk man thats a tough one. burning israel to the ground didnt work. i think you have to go to their real source. newyork
>>
>>19057498
The biggest deception Satan ever committed was making mankind believe he didn't exist.
>>
File: 1495332538631.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1495332538631.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>19055904
>>19055904
>>19055904

What makes you think you could impact anything satan does....

There is a large segment of society that looks forward to the day we burn...fuck your streets of gold I wanna rot....don't let me catch you kid...ill eat your fucking heart while i Read Sarte

fuck you...
>>
>>19056681
The only time murder is justified is in unprovoked self defense imo. Otherwise, you have part of the blame. Regardless, I think the aggressor has the greatest sin because he initiated the act, lest it was the intent of the provoker to push the aggressor into the act. Then the provoker has the greater sin regardless of outcome.
>>
>>19055904
go to sleep early, wake up early, every damn day.

eat a balanced diet, with lots of fruit and veggies.

keep your room tidy. keep your files organized.

make daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. goals and devote your entire being to meeting those goals.

keep a budget of your finances. keep detailed track of spending

regular exercise. martial arts are excellent.

give yourself downtime to enjoy life. spend some of that downtime praying, meditating, whatever you prefer

checkm8 satan
>>
>>19057813
Wow, how original. You must be supremely proud.
>>
I'm being serious anon Jesus is the only way
>>
>>19057830

False.

One of the easier ways, though.
>>
>>19057813
...also I covered that up here, faggot.
>>19057172
>>
>>19057829
I can smell the cum on your breathe from here.
>>
>>19057847
Misspelled "breath" my son.
>>
>>19057155
context. Him can be anyone and since he was talking about God, he was correct in doing what he did.
>>
>>19055904
tell him you'll kill women and children for him, usually gets him to fuck off
>>
>>19055904
Fight him!

Rip and tear until it's done!
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.