[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roman dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Roman-Gladiator-764x1024.jpg (180KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Gladiator-764x1024.jpg
180KB, 764x1024px
about 2 years ago, i had a dream, possibly two where there were people coming back from the dead and trying to kill me, so it was like an action movie where i had to kill them first(they weren't "zombies" but didn't act like people either)

then here's where it gets fuzzy: after all the undeads are redeaded a guy talks to me. this guy is dressed like as best as i can describe it, shiny brass or gold roman armor with a shiny skirt and broom helmet thing. and when i say "shiny" i mean it was radiating light. i don't think about this every day but when i do it always bugs me because i can't remember a word he said. another fuzzy part is that i saw him twice. first time his armor was radiant and the second time it looked like you would expect a soldier's armor to look, but i can't remember if i even saw him in the same dream or not. the specific dream i'm remembering i know before i went to sleep i prayed to the christian god for guidance on something. particularly to guide me in a dream if possible.

what did i see? why would it appear like that? romans have no importance to me if that's even what this guy was. an angel? god himself taking another form? why can't i remember what i was told? any help would be appreciated
>>
>>19055306
I don't know what kind of insight do you expect people to provide. You just had a pretty normal dream. And dreams do not always have higher purpose. You don't remember, because we are not programmed to remember dreams well.
>>
You were on a king Arthur kick.
>>
>>19055315
hoping to find out if a spirit showed itself to me in a dream, and if so what the spirit was and if it usually appears this way.
>>19055319
that happens sometimes but i don't think i was right then
>>
well, i'm going to try to sleep. maybe he'll pay another visit and it'll be peaceful
>>
>>19055306
It's probably the Caesar's legion trying to make you join their ranks,
Don't do it, join the NCR instead !
>>
File: 1495723985545-1156559281.jpg (378KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495723985545-1156559281.jpg
378KB, 2560x1920px
This is how they see us
>>
File: 1495724052465113770346.jpg (370KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1495724052465113770346.jpg
370KB, 1920x2560px
We're the Celts in this scenario
>>
Drew these two days ago
>>
Relevant post
I had a dream with words one time.
I was in a bathroom... Women's bathroom. And I saw three women. I'm like, okay instant realization this is a dream. I verbally announce. I'm dreaming. They nod, so like the normal reaction or obvious thing to do is a started crawling around exploring. Just as I approached a corner, I hear words. God damn it! I reply what? I hate dreams for old people! I reply what why?? BECAUSE THEY PRETEND TO STAY! I instantly busted out of sleep and wrote this down. Feeling importance with it. Looking back. Realizing this probably means nothing. But I don't believe it's nothing. Dreams sometimes take a while to rationalize into your daily life. I have trouble understanding this specific one though..
>>
well, he didn't show up. didn't really think he would though.

>>19055661
>>19055668
>>19055677
what are you trying to say here?

>>19056490
yeah that's a weird dream. no clue what it could mean though unless you recently had an old person die or something. anyway it may be nothing, but sometimes it feels like a dream has some importance even if you can't figure out why. doesn't even have to be supernatural it could just be something part of your mind is trying to tell you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.