[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What just happened...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Wtf.jpg (70KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf.jpg
70KB, 728x546px
I'm just gonna get to straight to the point here.

This happened like 5 minutes ago, and also I'm a Christian but not too religious or spiritual.

So I was in bed listening to some music cause I had nothing better to do and I couldn't sleep. I always have these mini existential episodes when I stay up, but this one was different. I'm on my back thinking about God and suddenly I kinda had like a image flash through my eyes and a tingle throughout my body. I kinda jump up but in a fish on deck manner and sit up. I was confused and also happy that something actually happened instead of just crying myself to sleep (which happens sometimes). I wondered what I saw but I couldn't remember, it was too quick. I start thinking about God again, but also the Devil. I'm not tired anymore but I'm tingly and shaking. Then it gets weird, I start freaking out a little bit in a good way, because now I know I had seen something related to God while I was awake. I then have a mini seizure where I couldn't move or breathe, I just stared at the floor, eyes open. Then a yellowy tint covers my eyes, I'm not crying. Out of nowhere an object that looks like this * appears in front of my eyes for 2 seconds then flickers away. There is a red tint in my eyes now, I can breathe but only slightly through my nose. Then in a millionth of a second I am fine, still shaking though. I am still sitting down I hear a weird voice but I don't think much of it, probably overthinking it. My eyes kinda water and hurt. I am not sick, mentally disabled, or physically disabled. I feel fine now.

What happened /x/?

(P.S. I was praying for the first time in a while 1 hour beforehand.)
>>
Too much sugar before bed
>>
>>19054432
Maybe you dozed off without realizing it / sleep paralysis. The closer you are to being asleep the more real your visualizations are.
>>
>>19054432
Rapture coming up boi
>>
>>19054432
So, as a Christian I will say that God speaks to his children in ways that will get their attention. He often gets my attention by allowing my sin to fuck me up so I return to his loving embrace. Sometimes he uses synchronicity to catch my eye. Often it's the 'gut feeling' of the Holy Spirit that communicates to me. For you, it was this event.

It also sounds like you might have experienced an actual panic attack. I am also a sufferer of General Anxiety Disorder and some mild depression. Your episode sounded like a panic attack, plus other clues you gave lead me to believe you might have some anxiety or panic tendencies. That's okay.

Merged together, I would say because you are making an effort to return to God as the Prodigal Son in the Gospels, maybe that pissed off the Enemy and because he knows it is written in Scripture that God has incredible plans for all his children, he is scared. So he attempts to scare you through panic and anxiety.

The Bible says that God will walk beside you and hold you up, and that God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of peace that surpasses all understanding.

Praying for you tonight, brother.
>>
>>19054432
you're nutter m8
>>
Wow, thanks brother, that gave me some insight on this. Whatever caused this must be trying to fight me or something. I will try to be a more devout Christian with God and morals as my guide.
>>
>>19054510 Wow, thanks brother, that gave me some insight on this. Whatever caused this must be trying to fight me or something. I will try to be a more devout Christian with God and morals as my guide.
>>
>>19054579
Yeah man - the Enemy knows that when we are fully involved in the works of Jesus and are devoted to living the lives God has planned for us since before we were born, we are going to pull more and more people out of his grasp. Since he no longer has our soul since being redeemed by Christ, he does whatever he can to make sure we're at LEAST ineffective and joyless.

I have to constantly pray for God to give me a mind to combat the joy-stealing Enemy in favor of God's peace-giving promises. This is what I believe spiritual warfare is - strategy from both God and Satan to either captivate or capture as many souls as possible. Satan knows he's fighting a losing battle, but the Bible seems to paint his attitude as "If I'm going down I'm taking them with me!"

We win though. Until then, "Cast your anxieties on hom, for he cares so much for you." Blessings.
>>
>>19054609
Yes, of course, I will pray more often and switch my life around in the hopes of becoming a better, happier, stabler, and more in touch with God individual. I respect my family extremely but they do not know about my situation right now, maybe they'll see a spiritual change in me. Satan/the enemy will not win! Blessings.
>>
>>19054432
Looks like schizophrenia is already kicking in. Go to the doc.
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (71KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
71KB, 640x621px
>>19054432
>Thinking about god instead of crying myself to sleep

People are so dumb and pathetic. I say let the stupid masses have their religion.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495668147931.jpg (43KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495668147931.jpg
43KB, 720x960px
>>19054579
What is your education level?
>>
>>19055337
thanks
>>
See a doctor .... mini seizure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.