[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 19

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19049184
>>
firste
>>
I'm not reading, but I'm here to answer any questions about tarot.
>>
>>19053719
why don't you give us some info on your background and qualifications for doing so?

Thanks.
>>
File: MIz50OR.gif (630KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MIz50OR.gif
630KB, 640x360px
>>19053670
I am
>>19053636
Does this one qualify?
>>
>>19053727
Why don't you, if you have any background or qualifications? I'm just here for friendly chat.
>>
>>19053719
Explain to me the symbolism and general trends of the tarot, do you think different artstyles and representations of the themes contained within has an effect on the efficacy of a reading?

Basically would a more classic art/symbology themed tarot deck be just as effective as say one with trashy anime girls on it or something?

tldr; does the art on the cards really make a difference?
>>
>>19053738
me too.

i'll jump in in a bit.
>>
I'm here to ask a question so anyone can answer, and I have faith that the randomness of the interwebs will be guided by some obscure omniscience.
>>
hey. not here to read either but I just got into Pendulum divination and I can confirm this legitemately works.
In fact, I would recommend anyone interested in Divination General to try it out, you can even 'create' your own Pendulum and it's pretty easy, I mean, it was for me since I've always been suceptible. Check it out and always be well prepared for it, know your stuff.
>>
>>19053742
not that chap, but I think yes.

there are reasons why the Marseilles type decks are all remarkably structurally similar and coherent. (not plagiarism or lack of imagination or superstitious respect for the "canon")

The rather crude artwork does hide many indications which may be interpreted symbolically, as well as for divinatory purposes.

That all ends late 19th century with French followed by English occultist themed decks.

Last breath of fresh air: 1930, the Grimaud Tarot de Marseille. Anything after that is a repro or based thereon.
>>
>>19053742
Definitely. Arthur Waite once wrote (and I paraphrase) that tarot knows no other language but symbolism. Being something very visual, tarot art has a drastic effect on how one interprets the cards. If there's too much artwork, the artist risks confusing the reader with a Where's Waldo search for symbolism. Don't put enough into the art and the reader won't be able to give an effective reading. There has to be a balance in terms of the art, the style, but moreso the actual content in the art.

>>19053744
Glad to hear. If you want to know individual readers, you might as well go to the community's IRC or Discord chats (you'll be able to find an archive link in the previous thread). But feel free to answer anyone who shares something, or to supplement anything I say.

>>19053747
How easy would it be to do a more complex reading with a pendulum, as opposed to tarot?
>>
File: rudra-first.jpg (3MB, 1835x2649px) Image search: [Google]
rudra-first.jpg
3MB, 1835x2649px
I'm looking for a reading, specifically for insight as to why I've not made progress with my astral sight and projection
>>
>>19053733
stray always sticks in the old thread until it 404s. You should probably post there for a better chance of him seeing your post. He's a weird reader if not predictable.
>>
>>19053742
having said that, if you just the Tarot intuitively, then any deck will do.

after all, people read tea leaves, coffee grounds, etc. so for those gifted folks , any medium is good for an intuitive flash. but that's not how most Tarot readers would operate, to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>19053762
>but that's not how most Tarot readers would operate, to the best of my knowledge.
Actually, most tarot readers do. The fact remains that the art in each card and its symbolism serves as a crutch for tarot readers to apply intuition.
>>
Is the person doing readings in the previous thread going to continue reading people who posted in that thread? I hope so, mine is in there
>>
>>19053767
I think this is a meme of sorts, most people don't possess this kind of intuition, at least, it needs to be nurtured.

hence, a mechanical reading is likely to be much more common.

there's nothing wrong with that, and it's not necessarily less efficient or accurate: provided one has a solid grounding in the traditional symbolism and the divinatory meanings, and more importantly, can interpret them in a holistic and suitable manner to the reading.
>>
File: 1324005441998.jpg (296KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1324005441998.jpg
296KB, 1280x1920px
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19053776
Right, but one has to remember as well that each reader's capable of nurturing their intuition, albeit at different rates. And of course there's nothing wrong with any method, so long as the reader does a reading with a clear heart, for the sake of helping others.
>>
>>19053779

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?

I'd like to know if I'm correct in my assumptions about this job that I want.
>>
>>19053757
Oh, a complex one? Hm, can't really tell. It really depends on experience.
You can begin asking questions that can be answered just by yes or no.
But as you get more into it, you can get to more complex interactions, for example, using a Pendulum Chart.
>>
>>19053781

In fact, the traditional (insofar as 1-200 years constitutes a tradition) method of training was to learn the meanings until they were so well integrated into one's psyche that one's intuition was able to take over from the rational reading mind (i.e. not have to check a book or even think about it).

This is completely different from just churning out stock answers , mind. Th magic lies in the interpretation itself, not the random elements that inform it (cards, spread, etc).

I think that that approach is much more efficient than the "whatever you see in the cards, man" approach.

At least, that's what I aim to do in my readings.

And I couldn't agree more with your statement that one aim to help others, above all.
>>
>>19053784

I'd prefer a scry but tarot is fine, I do tarot myself.

I'd like to know if I will receive unearned money soon, such as a generous gift or winning some money.

I'll start on yours right now.
>>
trading
>>
>>19053803

I'd like to know what if anything will happen between me and Julissa? Should I expect anything to happen soon or is it a long ways off?

Query?
>>
>>19053799

I'm seeing a stamp. A goldfish swimming in a bowl. A pineapple that turns into a sign for a store. I think it might be a gas station.

I'm... actually thinking that you might should play the lottery. Look for a pineapple somewhere inside of what I think is a gas station.
>>
>>19053794
I think you and I really see eye to eye here.

Of course, my method for learning the cards was exactly as you described. In my case, it's to the point that I don't really need my deck in front of me and, if you give me a card's suit and value, I could describe to you the card's image and vice versa for all 78 cards, as well as the meanings I've ascribed to them. But it's really an art when it comes to making the ascribed meanings of each card flow into a story that a querent can relate to for their situation.

And that's also what makes tarot a dangerous thing for querents, especially in the hands of nefarious readers.
>>
>>19053814
yes, yes and yes.

how come you're not doing readings then?

I've been busy the past couple of days but have been getting back into reading Tarot for others recently and enjoy the challenge of reading for NEETs and other assorted online plebs.

(It's quite staggering the amount of times the Hanged Man crops up, statistically improbable but says a lot about the demographics).
>>
Trading.

I'd like to know how thing are going to go between me and OB.

I scry, tarot, and books.
>>
>>19053808
Queen of Wands Reversed
Ten of Pentacles
The Hierophant

A long ways off unless you do something to initiate it. She's the opposite of the Queen of Wands. Shy and not one of confidence. so I would not expect her to initiate a relationship with you. You are going to have to be the one to make a move and get things going. But once it does get going it will be great for you both and last a very long time! You guys are very compatible with one another.

Why hasn't he responded yet and when he does, what is going to happen?
>>
>>19053784
>>19053809

>Six of Pentacles, Eight of Swords, Seven of Swords

A pentacle and 2 sword cards, if your assumptions about this job is that it's not a good idea, then you are correct in your assumptions. The first card states that you'd make more money at this new job but the Eight of Swords speaks of a difficult situation. This job will be harder than you previously thought or gave it credit for. You can persevere through it all though, except one thing. The outcome was the Seven of Swords which could mean a lot of things honestly but I get the feeling that in this particular situation it is talking about a robbery. Is this occupation one that is prone to theft or robbery? Be care that you don't sign up for more than you can handle anon, I might aim a little higher if I were you.
>>
>>19053833

Damn, I'm not good at starting relationships or anything. I wouldn't even know where to begin with her but I do feel that we are very complimentary towards each other, the whole sun and the moon thing.

>Why hasn't he responded yet and when he does, what is going to happen?

Working on it.
>>
Trading a reading for a reading.
>>
>>19053829
I'm not reading because I really don't feel like it. Id prefer the talk more at this time.

I also get the feeling I know you, looking back at your card deck. If you're on Discord, you know who I am...
>>
>>19053851
I see.

I'm not on Discord. Is it worth getting sucked in?

I use my trusty old Marseilles deck exclusively.
>>
Anybody readin/tradin?

Want to know if Shirley will make me happy, or Bethany.
>>
Until you see it, attention whore
>>19053840
>>
>>19053862
are you 70 years old or are those just some really clever aliases
>>
>>19053833
>>19053846

>Wheel of Fortune, Two of Cups, Six of Wands

Even before I pulled any cards I got the sense that he's been busy, these cards just reinforced that. Patience, that's all you need, don't try to rush him and seem to needy. Even most guys are put off by needy girls. Two of Cups speaks of relationships in the future, while the Six of Wands is a victory card. You're going to have to wait for him for a while, possibly a long while but you will win his love in the end and it will be a great relationship. OR you could try forcing the issue but I can guarantee you'll just end up chasing him away, take things slow and have a great time.
>>
>>19053862
I'll trade
>Warning:
I'm a huge n00b when it comes to tarot, or any other divination, so a second opinion or help reading the cards is appreciated.

My question to trade with is this: was my second job I recently aquired a good idea/ will it pan out by the end of the summer?
>>
Hey guys. Looking for a reading from anybody. Got one here like a year ago, but otherwise I'm unfamiliar with divination in general. Would greatly appreciate anyone who would take a query.
>>
>>19053858
Personally, I don't think so. IRC's just as well.
>>
>>19053874
Thanks but couldn't this mean he found another too?
>>
>>19053887
>Thanks but couldn't this mean he found another too?

Yes, but the reading wasn't for him, it was for you AND my intuition is telling me that you're the girl it's speaking about, that victory will be yours, that you just need to chill for a bit and not get hung up on the small things. As long as you're not the clingy gf, things will be great. Push it and you'll end up pushing him away.

There are other readers here and you can ask them, I don't know what they'll say but I get the feeling they'd agree with my reading.
>>
>>19053847
>>19053862
Either of you there? This is me.

>>19053832
>>
>>19053862
>>19053878
Hello there again anon. So, I did my best, and here are the cards I pulled about you:

> Justice
> Reverse The Tower
> Reverse Strength.

So this reading caught me entirely out of left field. Whoever these two women are, they are certainly important to warrant an entire Major Arcana reading.

From what I gather, dating these two women is a balancing act, however, a time will come where you will have to choose one. However, I get the feeling that the final decision will be made entirely outside of your influence. Similarly, this reverse strength card might indicate that whatever the outcome, you will not fair well.

Whoever is more experienced at Tarot, feel free to comment and correct possible misconceptions I have with the cards, especially since the nuance of the Major Arcana is kinda beyond at the level I am now.
>>
>>19053836

A robbery? I know exactly what you are talking about, and it isn't the kind of robbery you think. It's bad juju. Really bad juju. I am glad that you gave me this reading.
>>
>>19053949
I hear ya, anon, I hear ya.

How about a real-man,-step-up-to-the-plate kind of reading?

On the house, anon.
>>
>>19053681
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>19053681
Man I just want something optimistic. I want out of this perpetual "Gray/grey" fog I have had over my life for years.

Everything continues to feel like throwing coins down a well that makes no sound when they hit the bottom.
>>
File: 1323990832432.jpg (29KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
1323990832432.jpg
29KB, 642x480px
>>19054027

Me, me, I'd like to know about my next gf. Anything you could tell me would be great.
>>
>>19054027
>>19054036

I forgot, what's your query?
>>
>>19054036
Sorry can you repost your question without a picture?
>>
>>19054043

I'd like to know about my next gf, anything you could tell me about her would be great. Do I know her? Have we met? Is this happening soon or in the distance?
>>
>>19054057
Okay so I think you may know her. There's a lot of darkness within her and maybe around her as well. But she's a strong person. She almost never lets you see her cry. You'll meet or get closer (I'm not sure which) when you begin to become a person of comfort for her, I believe at your place of work. You'll be the one to offer your shoulder when she's feeling down. She won't ever really lean on you but she'll be better for your presence. I also get the feeling that you will not love her too deeply. This will be a comfortable relationship for you but not a deep one and will not help you grow much. I'm thinking you'll start to get close within the next 3 months and last for a year or two.

Though the relationship won't make you grow, you will be fulfilled in the role of caretaker. And be more ready to enter future relationships as you will no longer be so lonely.

Feedback encouraged.

Query: When will I experience love?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19054031
>Everything continues to feel like throwing coins down a well that makes no sound when they hit the bottom.

Lately I've been looking back a lot at my life.
I'm fairly certain I have managed to fuck up every important decision in my life, literally ALL of them. I'm not sure how I got into the situation I'm in currently...

I guess I never thought time would catch up to me. We really do pay for our mistakes, that's the only thing I learned.

I'm not even sure I'm depressed anymore.
I've grown from complete despair and hopelessness to apathy, just complete apathy to everything.

Some people say you shouldn't regret the past because it's left behind and you have to care about the present. But my present has been destroyed by the idiot that I was before. I wish I could slap some sense into me when I was younger.
>>
Looking for a reading. Need to know where I should look start looking to learn magic
>>
Will my friendship with MF ever be fixed?
>>
>>19054094
>>19054031
I can smile and laugh but when those publicly drawn-from facades fade I sit at home with an abject look and just cease to exist. In some ways that brings me comfort. Somtimes in my quiet little room I like to imagine the outside world devoid of people and I am the only one left. No work. No people. No sound of traffic rushing by at 12am.

Just a din of silence and calm. I find myself addicted to this too often. Resigning myself away from others to find this peace again. I wonder if monks find this as a sort of point of addictive enlightenment or are they actually trying to think of all and nothing?

I find peace in this but also horror as it begins to rear the understandably ignored thoughts of futility for everything.

I don't have hatred or sadness anymore but short bursts of either quickly swallowed by the gray. I wear a real face over a mask that shows the real me.
>>
>>19054144
>>19054031

both (me) for lessened confusion...
>>
>>19054091
>Query: When will I experience love?

I pulled 12 cards for you, 1 for each month for the next year starting with June of next month.

>June: Nine of Cups, July: Page of Wands, August: ZA WARUDO, September: Seven of Cups, October: Knight of Swords, November: Five of Swords, December: Eight of Wands, January: Six of Swords, February: Six of Cups, March: Page of Swords, April: King of Cups, May 2018: Eight of Pentacles

Do you love to travel or something? So many travel cards. Either way, it look like the earlier will be in December, coincidentally it also seems like things start picking up for you for the better in December and onward. A lot of great cards to have in your read after December. Either way, you're going to be very busy this entire year, remember to take a break here and there.

That's funny, someone else almost gave me the same reading. Said I'd meet here at a coffee setting (I work as a Barista, as much as I loathe that term). The thing is though, I already want to leave that job and if it's the girl I'm thinking about, she wants to transfer to another store already too. Maybe this girl is from a new job not associated with coffee?
>>
File: Smug Anime Girl.jpg (7KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime Girl.jpg
7KB, 220x200px
I'm down for a reading if anyone's free. "What should I be doing with my life?" I suppose for the question. Don't censor stuff if the cards say "lol you gon die" I know some readers have something against telling that sorta thing without prior consent.

Pic unrelated to all this.
>>
>>19054144
>Just a din of silence and calm. I find myself addicted to this too often. Resigning myself away from others to find this peace again

I can relate. It's a dangerous thing.
It has made leaving home harder and harder with each passing day.

Although unlike you, I'm growing more aggressive with each passing day because I can't tolerate other people's bullshit anymore.

Do you still have family? Do you care about them?

I love my parents but they could never understand me... I used to pretend I was happy and nothing affected me when talking to my mother but I'm not even able to do that anymore.
>>
>>19054170
I care. I don't have anger. I guess it's best described as a "Peace with everything yet satisfied with nothing". I love them but yes they could never understand me.

Hard enough to understand myself so I doubt they understand me either. I suppose I love everyone even those who spite me.

To quote a thought in my head I chuckled at..."My soul is bored."
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19054155
Thanks and I wanna say it's at your current job but I'm not super clear on that.

And I do travel fair often lol. December actually lines up with something else I was told, thank you.
>>
>>19054192
I'd love to! The last person I tried with never responded, but I'd like to practice with someone!

>Warning:
I'm a giant n00b, so my interpretations of tarot cards will probs be off.

My question for the trade is this: Is the second job I'm going into a good idea/ will it pan out by the end of the summer?
Things I do: Tarot (beginner)
>>
File: 1470794632072.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470794632072.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Everyone wanting to trade but nobody wanting to just read
>>
>>19054206
No problem.
My query: Is he thinking of giving us another REAL try? What role does he want me to play in his life?
Starting yours now
>>
>>19054211
depends on your query
>>
>>19054206
Five of Swords, Ten of Cups, Nine of Pentacles

Sorry if this is rather short. The read is pretty straight-forward. Seems you'll encounter some bumps in the beginning. Some people who will try to manipulate you or will just be unkind to you because you're new, and you may even feel you're a little in over your head, but ultimately things will definitely pan out, but it's mostly about you putting in the initative to finding your balance in your new work place and not letting the negatives get your down or prevent you from doing your best. Nine of Pentacles is your outcome, which is perfect. Yeah, this second job will definitely end up being worth it by the end of the summer, even if things start out a little bumpy.
>>
>>19054186
I see.
Well I hope you can find something to bring you out of this boredom.

Maybe a chance of place? country, city.
Trying new things? Not sure that's enough.
>>
>>19054230
I'll take you. What's your query? No pictures in the post.
>>
>>19054247
Oh I don't need a reading, I was saying I may do their depending on the query. Thanks for the offer though <3
>>
>>19054247
What did she really think about me before I screwed up? When will I move on and find someone new?
>>
>>19054243
I would comment more on why that wouldn't work but man...When I get into it I don't sound all-together unworldly but I absolutely bum people out.

The melancholy I posses is infectious and I do not like to spread it.
>>
Can I get a love general? Been feeling lonely as heel lately and just need a little bit of hope
>>
>>19054031
No one answering me so I guess I have to revise the question.

"Is there color ahead or do I continue to paint a landscape of gray on the canvas?"
>>
>>19054021
Hey! Are you still here, Tarot Anonymous?
>>
>>19054253
I think you made her sad. Like very, very sad. I'm guessing this is after the screw-up.

Beforehand, she was beginning to trust you, beginning to believe you were someone you could rely on.

I get the feeling that you are going to push any potential new romantic partners away for around 6-8 months. You'll feel very lonely and empty for a while after that and you'll begin to sort your shit out. This phase will last a few months. Next you'll have a couple of casual relationships but you won't be invested or committed though you'll try to be.

About two years later find something real with someone you consider a partner and a comfort. It may not be as passionate as you are used to but you will learn to be a good partner and she'll be a good partner to you.

Feedback welcome.
>>
>>19054290
yes, and you're in luck, I'm getting the deck out.

what ails thee?
>>
>>19054306
Thank you

That reading depresses me and I hope it's not entirely accurate. I don't think that "trust" was applicable, but the rest is definitely plausible

Any other readers who want to take a shot at my original query ( >>19054253) would be appreciated
>>
>>19054311
Are you doing multiple readings tonight? I'd love one if you wouldn't mind.
>>
>>19054326
I'll do one right now if you want/

gender, age, the usual details.

have we met?
>>
>>19054311
Ah, great! I actually got a reading from you already on Sunday, however you said you had gone to bed, so I guess you haven't seen my feedback. You've given me such a good and detailed insight, that I didn't want you to believe that I wasn't grateful for your help. Here it is: >>19037666 (hope the Archive still works)

I'm still a little bit scared about the job thing, and wondering what is this event or place could be I should visit in the next 3-4 months, but time will tell.

Keep it up, and thank you again!
>>
>>19054335
No, we haven't. I don't usually browse /x/, so I apologize for any ignorance on my part.

Male

>>19054253 is my query. I sense the other reading was a bit off (although appreciated) and would like another perspective.
>>
>>19054311
Male, 24, brown eyes.

Someone told me to go here, now how should i proceed from here, what is the best thing to do now?
>>
>>19054340
Yes, I'd seen that, thanks, and was in the middle of typing up a reply when the thread got archived.

I think, to be honest, that you ought to be preparing for a career change, perhaps more in line with your interests.

Thanks for the feedback, I hope you can begin to refocus and gain some clarity into your situation. That ought to help loads.
>>
>>19054218
>>19054192

>reverse Queen of Pentacles
>Page of Cups
>The Emperor

Alrighty, so from what I'm gathering here, I think the short answer to your first question is yes.
The longer answer perhaps pipes into second question indirectly.
There is some stubbornness on the part of, perhaps, yourself in relation to this man. However, he seems to want to integrate himself back into your family unit, perhaps as a father figure.
I think if I'm reading these right, this integration could be a good thing, as the page of cups would imply a positive news in your life, and the Emperor has a facet of stability. However, this man could also become more controlling as time goes on. :/

On the side, I did a two card reading, one for each question, and I think those answered similarly to the first reading. It was however, more direct on answering the first question, and that card was the
> Queen of Wands

I think perhaps this implies that this man is hoping for you to be an active role in his life: dynamic and wild; persuasive perhaps?

Anyways, I hope these helped!

>after reading your reading:
Thank you so much! This was really encouraging to hear, since things have definitely been bumpy for a start. Thank you for the trade, and I hope everything pans out for you in the end!
>>
>>19054265
>The melancholy I posses is infectious and I do not like to spread it.

Can't infect the infected.
Try me.

I may not reply soon since I'll hit bed in a few mins but I'll come back tomorrow.
>>
>>19054347
you might want to give specifics, mate/

what particular area did you want examined?
>>
>>19054335
>>19054344

Also, dark brown eyes. Didn't know that was a detail
>>
>>19054351
EDIT:
>First question
Actually was second question srry about that/
>>
>>19054351
Thanks! You're pretty details and thorough for a beginner and your read resonates with me. I hope you're right! Would you like to trade again? I have an easy query
>>
>>19054366
Sure, though I don't really have anything to trade with, so I'll just do a reading for you. :)
Anyways, ask away!
>>
>>19054357
A few years ago something happend to me and it released a lot of emotions and doubts about everything and at the same time it has given me hope but the confusion about it makes (i don't know how to say it) me almost paralyzed and unable to move on (it has nothing to do with money or such things but it affects my general live and i'm still frequently thinking about it. Thats al i want to say about it is it enough?
>>
>>19054376
Wow! Thanks :)
It's kind of a two parter again
I was wondering if I will see him again this year
And second part is if he would like to go to victoria and/or Vancouver with me
>>
>>19053681
I need to know if I should fuck this guy or not?
>>
>>19053832
This is still up.
>>
>>19054408
Will trade

>>19054400

This is my query
>>
>>19054413
Okay. I'll start.
>>
>>19054344
Not interested in dwelling on the past, it’s over and done with, get over it. Learn and move on.

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Reading good for 3-4 months.

Left=You=Justice; Right=the Question=The Devil; Top= General Climate=The Popess; Bottom=Answer=The Sun.

You, as Justice, are in a period of separation and are still undergoing the pain of splitting up. You need to give yourself some time to get over it and regain a measure of balance before embarking on a new relationship. You also need to check your expectations. The message of Justice is this: Treat others the way you’d want to be treated yourself.

The Devil as relationships is indicating uncontrollable urges in the sexual department, and it seems that is what is driving your desire for a partner rather than anything lasting or positive (for the moment). Cue ambiguous behaviour and sexual opportunism in general. Possible bisexuality, although that just ties in with the general urge to screw anything.

However, all is not lost, on the contrary, because the Popess indicates the potential development of a pre-existing relationship (crush, friendship). Is there someone else in your entourage who might be giving you the eye? Because I think there is, and there is a good chance that this can blossom into a more positive relationship than the kind of one you are inclined to get into right now. But the corollary of the Popess is that it will take some nurturing, time, as well as discretion, at least in the initial stages.

To top it off, the Sun as result promises a good outlook once the prior conditions have been met.

In nutshell, get over the ex, get over yourself and remember that a girlfriend isn’t to be treated as some kind of toy for your own gratification. There should be a mutual friendship and respect involved. Then you can develop along more positive lines. But don’t be too harsh on yourself either, you’re young and getting to know these things.

I hope this helps, good luck!
>>
>>19054408
So much youthful joy here. Like actual joy, butterflies in the stomach, skipping joy.

And pit of the stomach fear. You need to let that go. It will make you sick. You're pushing him away.

You've gotta let go of whatever you are harboring to hold him tight.

Things can be so easy. It depends on you.
>>
>>19054340
As for the "place", it has to do with your personal interests, or religious pursuits.

Have a cup of tea and think it over.
>>
>>19054423
Not sure on gender desu. 'He' feels right though.

Feedback welcome.
>>
>>19053878
Chili takes hours to create a good meal
>>
>>19054400
>>19054408
>>19054413
>>19054414
Basically I get the idea that you should, and you'll have a great time. But don't be afraid to to cut it short. I'm getting cards like Three of Cups rx and Three of Swords rx.

Meanwhile, I also just pulled Queen of Wands rx and Empress rx. It's almost as if the initial encounter brings up sparks, but volatile ones that are hard to work with, because you wouldn't be all that compatible otherwise. Then I get cards like Page of Cups rx and The Moon rx further giving me the impression it would be hard to bring out anything further without conflict. So with that in mind, the pump and dump wisdom still is the best route.
>>
>>19054423
Hmm, I'm hoping so. Would be a good choice. I'll take that advice highly.
>>
>>19054428
are you still reading? just got some issues, if u dont mind :b
>>
>>19054445
Ah thanks. That's sorta what I was thinking.
>>
>>19054421
Thanks for the reading. I don't really have any female fiends so that's a bit perplexing, but I understand the rest.
>>
File: 20170525_010737-1.jpg (2MB, 1804x2771px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_010737-1.jpg
2MB, 1804x2771px
Okay /div/, read me.
I'm not asking anything in particular, just to see if I provide an interesting reading I guess.
I can give more information about myself and/or a different picture if needed.
>>
>>19054390
Alright, I decided this time to draw a card for each month left in the year to see if that was looking likely that he would see you again.
Results were as such:
>June: Queen of Wands
>July: Ace of Cups
>August: R 6 of Swords
>September: R The Star
>October: 5 of Pentacles
>November: R The High Priestess
>December: R 10 of Swords

Well, the most probable option is he shows up in July, as this seems to be a month of new love and promise for you. However, if that is when he shows back up, it might be a few months of trouble, as the problems he may bring with him begin to cause you some trouble as well. However, the year should end with a bit of hope at the end of the tunnel, as the 10 of swords implies the problems at that point are fixable, due to them being self inflicted.
As for your trip to Vancouver/Victoria: seems unlikely to happen this year, nor do I like your chances that he'll want to do it, but you never know. :) I personally would say at least see if he's interested once things have settled down.

I hope this was helpful, and with that I'll be signing off since I have places to be and things to do tomorrow. :) (And on a side note, I'll be praying for you. Cause perhaps it's just me being dead tired. but the cards are giving me mixed signals about the guy, perhaps a reflection of your emotions coming through somehow? Probs not. Anyways, I'm tired. I'll chat in morning perhaps. Good night everyone!
>>
>>19054347

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Future

Left=You=Justice; Right=the Question=The Fool; Top= General Climate=The Star; Bottom=Answer=The Chariot.

OK, the executive summary is as follows:

You as Justice: not much doing right now personally, life is on hold etc. You know the drill, anon, I don't need to spell it out. The Fool as situation is possibly even worse, again, confusion in the external surroundings and possibilities. Not much doing there either.

Yet, there is more than a glimmer of hope because the next 2 cards are very positive: the Star as overall atmosphere promises hope and new developments, however the message of the (favourable) Chariot is explicit and demanding: *you* must get yourself together and out there. Starting anew hobby or interest? Get outside. Looking for love? Hunt outside your normal habitat.

If it’s work, be prepared to travel or commute. Look, whatever it is, just get the hell out of dodge and take a break away for a few days to change the scenery and recharge your batteries. The onus is on you, and you've got to move, that's what the Chariot is saying.

I hope this helps, good luck!
>>
trading

do people look upto me?
>>
>>19054469
The necklace isn't originally mine, and I'm native american.
>>
>>19054451
everyone's got issues , anon.

what are yours and how can I help?
>>
>>19054311
>>19054311
hey how's it going?

I wanted to know if I am a good leader and if people look upto me
>>
>>19054474
Sure.

What will TH think of me?
>>
>>19054485
3 cards: Emperor-Judgement-World.

This tells me, at a glance, yes.

HOWEVER: Please don't turn your back on feedback from others or play the authority card at the drop of a hat. Be a fair leader, but also be in touch with and listening to those under your your supervision. That way everyone plays their part and is happy. (The World)

In other words, learn from feedback, and allow everyone to play their part.
>>
>>19054474
>>19054486
Three of Cups
Ace of Cups
Queen of Pentacles
King of Wands
Eight of Wands rx
Ten of Wands
Ace of Wands

I usually don't type out all the cards in a pull, but these cards combined seem to send a positive message in regards to your query. I would say the Eight of Wands rx and Ten of Wands say that you aren't regarded as a desperate only hope, but certainly a strong leader. Being that my Ten of Wands is an abyss of branches, and the radiance of my Ace of Wands card, you can be consider a torch lighter. But yes, people certainly look up to you.
>>
>>19054453
Well, just wondering. Just ended an almost 3 year relationship, i know nothing is going back to normal but.. well, is still hard to addapt to this.. im just wondering if i will find someone again this year or.. at least if i will fix the friendship i had with her
>>
>>19054428
Will do. Thank you again!
>>
Looking for a general reading

AD
Male
>>
>>19054311
What will happen in my general life the coming 3 months?
>>
>>19054536
details please, anon.
>>
>>19054486
>What will TH think of me
I got these cards:

Six of Pents
Nine of Pents
Ace of wands
Devil

I'd say the impression would be quite positive. Even some sexual attraction would be present. If its a date you are going to, if you don't screw up too much you will do extremely good with this individual

Thanks and best of luck!!
>>
>>19054548
Okay okay. What of my reading for you?
>>
>>19054541
will my current chapter in my life come to a end en receive the questions i have and shall i meet new friends and become the person i want to be?
>>
>>19054561
>Okay okay

Haha were you expecting a different result?

>What of my reading for you?

It seems accurate, I'd say I'd have to focus more on seeking feedback and reading people better but this seems good. I've been trying out some things I've learned in the leadership arena and it seems things are going well. You know how hard it is to get an honest feedback about yourself when people are too worried about offending you.
>>
>>19054311
What this person want from me? It's okay if you're not reading
>>
If anyone is up to doing a reading for me it would be very much appreciated, although I should warn it's a little strange. It's something I can explain if needed though I believe (perhaps wrongly) that it might be easier to do without details.

My question is: Did I do something to M once that caused her to distance herself from me?

If any reader needs more details about me or the question I'll do my best to answer them. Thankee.
>>
>>19054565
this is a tricky one, anon. you're held back by your own baggage and issues (Hanged Man), but progress can be made (the Chariot) but you'll really have to get yourself out there and develop some confidence. Also be aware that these things take time (Popess) but that progress can be made if you have faith in yourself.

also, see about finding an older, wise person (possibly female?) who can give you some timely guidance.
>>
File: Me IRL.jpg (37KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Me IRL.jpg
37KB, 375x500px
>>19054592
Grill
Life situation is pic related. Hoping the tarot can give a sort of birds eye view of the issues and options so I can take the best route out.
>>
>>19054590
Have you been arguing with her lately? You keeped some things for only yourself, which make her suspicious about you. She thought you're cheating her, probably. Talk with her honestly and it should be good.
>>
>>19054501
Thanks a lot friend, have a good night.
>>
>>19054612
any area in particular?
>>
>>19054311
Is the girl T in love with me?
>>
>>19054592
Any idea who the wise woman will be?
>>
>>19054627
someone you know already (however slightly), I would guess.
>>
>>19054621
Not particularly, just a general sweep and see if the cards say anything noteworthy?
>>
>>19054625
Judgement-Devil-Justice-Temperance

Looks like some imminent new developments in that dept, anon. Also looks like someone (one or the other of you) is in the process of breaking up or about to do so. Devil indicates a load of casual sex but no solid relationship. But Temperance shows something can be built together over time, but it'll be up and down and unstable. Goes with the territory, I figure. FWB type situation? Perhaps.

make of that what you will.
>>
>>19054311
Will I find love in the next 3 months?
>>
>>19054653
and you are?

i. boy
ii. child
iii. don't know

come on, some minimum details would be helpful here.
>>
>>19054311
What will happen between me and him?
>>
>>19054645
How will my working life be in a few months? Or are the cards better if i start at a university and do 5 more years? Or should i take a break and just go on vacation and see what happens?
>>
>>19054664
Also name is kevin, 24 years old, black hair
>>
>>19054645
>FWB type situation? Perhaps
heh yeah thanks a lot
>>
>>19054672
I don't judge, anons, I just tell it like it is.

But that's why you're loving it, right?
>>
>>19054659
I'm male, 21, blue eyes, AD
Not a black tranny
>>
>>19054311
Hi, if you're still open to reading, would you mind to read me?

Male, 23, Indonesian

I'm screwed up, i failed at college and now i'm quitting because i cannot save my grades otherwise i'll dropped out. Now i'm back at home, my parents are in despair and they suggests me to take a job certificate courses. but i'm already have a plan on my own to carry on with my life with all the skills and knowledge i've gathered. I'm planned to go to Canada this year, to push my fortune there instead of this Indon shithole. which one should i choose, my parent's advices or my own plan? Will there be a way for me to sort out all this mess? what do you see on my life in upcoming 3-4 months? will i marry my current gf L? thank you in advance.
>>
>>19054311

Male, 20 years, AD initials.
How does my near future look. Is there any love with this new girl? Should i go for it? Are my problems going to be conquered? Is my new personality like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon?

Or am i going the wrong path and am in actuality regressing?

Anything you can tell me would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19054612
>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles, tarot 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: The Pope
2. Financial: The Star
3. Professional: The Popess
4. Material Well-Being: The Devil
5. Health:The Fool
6. Plans and Projects: The Sun
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: The Empress

The Pope as relationship is favourable, yet he advises an ethical approach, i.e. avoid casual sex and the like, and don’t let yourself be pressured into compromising your principles in that regard. But it’s a good time to start a relationship if you are ready to get your courage together and get out there.

The Star indicates that regardless of whether your financial situation is poor or good, things are start going in the direction of your wishes. Work wise, the Popess tells a few things: whatever the germ of an idea that is going round in your mind is, it will be possible to get started on it, especially if it ties in with either having to keep secrets or counselling (psychology, perhaps?) or even esoteric matters. In any case, some further study or training will be necessary.

The need (or strong possibility of) further studies is indicated also by the Empress as intellectual development (not exactly a spiritual card, this rational female).

All this is backed up by the Sun (as future plans) which urges you to go ahead with these grand ambitions: leave the pettiness to petty people. Take the patrician route instead.

[contd]
>>
>>19054612
[contd]

Material matters as the Devil means either a high tension situation which needs to be defused, or risk having the whole thing blow up in your face. Or perhaps use of unethical or flirtatious means to achieve one’s ends.

The Fool as health shows you’re completely out of touch with yourself. No major [problems other than a lack of self-awareness when it comes to body and mind. The advice is to get away from the house and computer, take a break, get some fresh air and take a clear look at yourself once you stop running. You'll see what needs working on. Other than that, everything seems fine on the surface of things.

I hope this helps! Good luck! Feedback appreciated if possible.
>>
>>19054311
if youre still up for it, could you give me a general love reading?

25 yr old gemini, feelin lonely
>>
>>19054664
OK Kevin, I did 2 brief readings, here's the executive breakdown:

You came up as the Hanged Man both times, not so good, you're obviously stuck where you're at. The Devil as situation doesn't look good either for the immediate future, and you'll just have to go with it without trying to change plans majorly just yet (couple of months).

However, the Chariot comes up as advice, so I figure you ought to take that holiday and then have a fresh look at things because the Popess does promise positive developments, just a bit slow.

Emperor-Hanged Man-Empress

Also looks like you're trapped between your parents wishes, and it doesn't seem like they agree with each other either. Is that right?

Get away for a bit, give yourself some time to figure things out and it'll be OK.

Good luck!
>>
>>19054722
Thanks for the reading! Those were all very much on point (Aside from the Sun, because I can't really say how on point the future is, but I hope that's accurate too.)
>>
>>19054653

>Love

Left=You=hanged Man; Right=the Question=The Emperor; Top= General Climate=The Chariot; Bottom=Answer=The Hanged Man.

You as the Tower have been through some major emotional shock. Now is not the right time to start looking for love. Get over the rawness first. The Emperor tells us you have an overly rational approach to relationships in general, and although he’s the Emperor, it looks like a fake alpha mask to me.

The Chariot would point to a holiday fling or LDR in preparation, but this is pretty much negated by the Hanged Man, reason being, everything is on hold with this guy, and that’s going to necessarily affect your romances too.

Try and get over your issues, go easy on yourself, and check back in a couple of months or so if things are looking better. Take care of yourself, anon.
>>
>>19054755
We don't foretell the future as such, we prepare to make it. The Sun is telling you the outcome of the other endeavours. And they are pretty much coherent: whatever this plan of yours is: go with it, you've a very strong chance of succeeding, provided you do a bit of study or training for it.

Obviously, the final result is in your hands, you just have to go and make it happen.

Good luck!
>>
>>19054765
Thank you so so much, I've been feeling so goddamn lonely lately, but you're right. Right now, trying to go for a relationship would just be fruitless and end in a lot of pain.
>>
>>19054765
Hi can I have a reading too ?
If so, female Aquarius 25 yo

If so will I have a successful music career?
>>
Anyone down to give me a general reading? The only question that I have in mind is what does someone see for my career in the near future?
>>
>>19054774
you're welcome, mate.

be good to yourself.
>>
>>19054687

>Future Plans

Left=You=Temperance; Right=the Question=The Tower; Top= General Climate=The World; Bottom=Answer=The Popess.

Temperance as yourself shows the current uncertainty and instability. Not necessarily a bad thing if it shakes you up enough to start thinking seriously about your situation. And the Tower as situation is not looking good anon, although I would say that represents your failure at college rather than something in the future. In any case, the negative effects are still ongoing.

But that’s OK. The World is in effect giving you a second chance, but you have to start again at zero and reconsider every aspect of your life anew. The Popess indicates slow progress but good prospects for the future. Most likely some plan which is already underway or which exists already? Are you sure the studies cannot be salvaged somehow? Make active enquiries. Also, the course suggested by your parents would not take so long, perhaps you can combine both plans - do that, then go abroad? I don’t know if you can just waltz into Canada with no degree or anything…

In any case, you need to clear your head and have a good think about your options.

Good luck!
>>
>>19054747
Thank you your advice is very helpful, any idea where a good place in europe is for a vacation?
>>
>>19054710

>Love

Left=You=The Fool; Right=the Question=The Devil; Top= General Climate=The Juggler; Bottom=Answer=The Empress.

You as the Fool shows you’ve more or less given up on the idea of a relationship, but the Devil as situation shows that desires and lust remain. Not exactly a winning combo, I would say. But that’s fine. The Juggler shows that a new encounter is on the cards, provided you take the initiative. One warning though: the advice of the Empress is to use your brain, and not the other head, so don’t be lead by your emotions and don’t do anything stupid. Be rational and cool, anon.
>>
>>19054804
2 cards: Empress-The Star.

I have no idea why I'm saying this, but perhaps Turkey or Greece.

(Byzantium, anyone?)

That's my vague intuition, make of that what you will.

alternatively, someplace associated with your ancestors, assuming you are of European extraction. have a good trip!
>>
File: 1494523472492.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494523472492.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>>19054798
>Temperance as yourself shows the current uncertainty and instability. Not necessarily a bad thing if it shakes you up enough to start thinking seriously about your situation

yeah, i know, i consider myself very lucky that in this shitty times i still had my gf who loves me unconditionally and willing to help me get my shit together in the future, for the sake of relationship. that makes me wonder, will i marry her in the future, anon?

>And the Tower as situation is not looking good anon, although I would say that represents your failure at college rather than something in the future. In any case, the negative effects are still ongoing.

you're right anon, that's exactly what my parents said to me last night, my current fucked up situation is because my failures in completing the college study. i'm already applying for a job in the Capital City for a decent wage, but my dad said i'd better take some job courses to complete my basic skills and experiences.

>Are you sure the studies cannot be salvaged somehow? Make active enquiries

nah man, i took history studies at the college before i fucked it up. no practical jobs relevant to my studies unless i graduate but in reality now i'm fucked up, anon.

> Also, the course suggested by your parents would not take so long, perhaps you can combine both plans - do that, then go abroad?

yeah man, that sounds like a good idea, here in Indonesia it took usually 1 year at least to complete a job certification course, substituting the need of a college degree in practical jobs. Tomorrow i'll meet my uncle who lives in Canada (he's currently in Jakarta rn) to talk about whether i could go to Canada this year and seek my fortunes there. the question is, is it wise for me to take the course or i should carry on with my plan to survive in this shithole (assuming my uncle cannot afford me in Canada)

anyway, thank you, tarot anon. you've shed some lights for me to figuring out where i should walk in my future endeavor
>>
>>19054731

>Love

Left=You=The Moon; Right=the Question=The Hermit; Top= General Climate=The Tower; Bottom=Answer=The Devil.

You as the Moon does not bode well for a relationship: probably you are depressed, anon? Not in a right frame of mind at any rate. The Hermit’s advice is to take things slowly, and pursue your intellectual interests, you may meet someone that way, but it will take time to kindle something. The Tower shows you are still suffering from a traumatic emotional shock, also not a good sign to begin a new relationship right now. To top it all, the Devil as result shows some serious dysfunctional behaviour (or at least attitudes) towards sex: either destructive behaviour in the department, or coming to terms with one’s sexuality? The advice in this case is not some moralistic faff - it’s simply to get it out of your system and come to terms with yourself. Who knows, it might even lead to something positive. But get a grip on yourself overall, anon. Give yourself time.

Good luck!
>>
>>19054845
Hey could you do >>19054662 plz?
>>
>>19054835
a year is a short time anon, you wouldn't believe it until you've wasted it being a NEET or something.

plus in Canada you won't be able to do much with no qualification, even if you get there. my advice would be to get the cert and make plans once that's underway.

talk to your uncle, see what he says.
>>
>>19054850
and who are you, anon?
>>
>>19054855
What do you need to know?
>>
>>19054860
see the above examples.
m/f/age etc./

don't make this any harder than it is. otherwise you'll get the Marathon Man dentist treatment.
>>
>>19054845
... yeah that sounds right, even though i wish it weren't. i have a long and rich history of emotional, physical, and sexual abuse. i use sex as self harm. i have bipolar. struggling with the leftovers of a series of traumatic relationships over the past few years.

ive been trying not to let it get to me but i guess ultimately i feel pretty unlovable and im anxious to stop feeling that way. ill stay focused on my studies, though. if i go down the path i want to successfully ill probably find enough self satisfaction to let the unlovable shit go and live my life anyways.

thanks anon
>>
>>19054863
F 25 taurus
>>
>>19054863
Tarot Anonymous are you free for another reading?
23/male/taurus here.
I'd like a general love reading.
>>
>>19054851
>a year is a short time anon, you wouldn't believe it until you've wasted it being a NEET or something.
i just want to make things fast, i can't afford prolonged my relationship one year further with my current gf, anon. i really want to marry her and so do her, that's why i planned to work as soon as possible from now on, whether its in Jakarta or in Canada.

my mom advised me to take the cert while i'm in Canada, but yeah, i'll see what my uncle would say to me tomorrow. thanks a lot for your time and effort, anon.
>>
Who need a reading? Give me gender/genders and query.
If someone could make a reading about my near future I would be grateful.
>>
>>19054980
Hey !
Female
Will I have a successful music career if I start one ?
>>
>>19054990
Can't tell if you're going to be successful, but you definitely going to enjoy what you're doing. You're going to have a good beginning of it. If you want something more than just fun, you should seek help of a friend who will know what to do. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19054980
hi,
I'm female and I'd like some insight about career and money if you feel lie it
>>
>>19054980
Female, how will I die?
>>
>>19054980
Male/Female, is my crush "the one"??
>>
>>19054980
Career/finances please?? Femalle
>>
>>19054980
male
general reading for the following 24hours?
>>
>>19054980
Male. How should i proceed now, will there be a good offer if i wait?
>>
>>19054980
Male
Can i get a general future reading please?
>>
>>19054980
Male, 24, black hair, brown eyes.
A general reading for the coming 3 weeks please.
>>
>>19055008
Hello
Don't let depression take advantage on you. Everything is going to be fine, but you need to trust yourself more. Project or other things related to what you're doing is going to be very, very good and profitable. Be very clever about this plan. You're going to be good, anon, but need to fight your fears. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19055011
Can't tell "how", but you're going to die in wealth. You're not going to do all things that you wanted to do before end.
>>
>>19055048
Ahhh so I die a miser...niceeee. thanks for the reading!
>>
>>19055013
If he's very mysterious and you're going with him to school/work - probably yes. But you need to break this barrier between you two.
>>
>>19055043
thank you dear and yes I just need to find out the fears and define the plan better which i'm delaying because I can only really stand accurtate things, plan, ideas and we're far from there yet
>>
>>19055033
Offer like in a job or university opportunities :)
>>
>>19055018
For now maybe it's not looking good and your problems got complicated, but you need to fight hard for now. You may feel lost, but with times it will get better. You will succed, but you need not to give up yet.
>>
>>19055031
Are you meming me?
You will feel very safe and full of energy and maybe you get some fug.
>>
>>19055036
A see a lot of money coming to you. A lot of business going on. All thing you wanted to do you do on time. A lot of happiness lasting very long. I hope it was helpful
>>
>>19055033
If you do it now you're going to be happy with what you got. If you're going to wait there will be something that will bring you a lot of changes and travieling thing. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19055069
Thank u!!
>>
>>19055005
Thank youuu
>>
>>19054980
male
general reading?
>>
>>19055056
Hmm..thanks!
>>
>>19054980
Female
General future reading please
>>
>>19054980
Male.
When will i meet the mysterious woman, and how il it end?
>>
>>19055037
If you waiting for message from someone, you will get it. You need to be patient. I see a lot of pain and problems with making moves. There will be conversations with passion. Probably healing in this time while you waiting is a good idea. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19055097
>>19055100
>>19055102
I gotta go now. Maybe you'll catch me tomorrow
>>
Trading with scriers.

I'd like someone to scry the appearance of the company that's going to accept me. Any identifying marks.
>>
>>19055082
Well, i don't wanna shit on your reading but my life situation is really the polar opposite

Thanks anyways
>>
>>19054980
Male

Who will lead to my happiness and wellbeing, the chinese girl, or the english girl
>>
>>19054471
I fell asleep too xD hahaThank you friend :)
>>
>>19055123

You still around. I can scry you if you read me. My query is about when will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
Howdy /div/
I'm back for some rune readings, give me:

>Direct query
>No love/relationship or generals this time, sorry
>Gender
>Color + Shape

Please provide feedback when applicable, thank you. :)

Today's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5SAseoJI4
>>
>>19055374
Should I give up on Buddhism and just focus on being a genuine human being?

Male
Red Triangle
>>
>>19055374
Will I make strong bonds with this group of people?
Cis-male.
Purple, hexagon.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19055374
>What can I expect from here to the next 3 months of my life?

>Male
>Red Triangle

Thanks reader. Lovely song btw
>>
>>19055374
Should I go into management consulting?
Male
Red star
>>
>>19055391
Out of context, but how come you want to quit budhism? Is it that hard?
>>
>>19055374
>>Direct query
I'd like to know what i should expect in the coming weeks please
>>Gender
male
>>Color + Shape
Purple triangle

thanks
>>
>>19055374
Will my butt rash medical condition go away ? (i'm already seeing my doctor but they are at a lose for what it is)
Male
Red Cube
>>
>>19055391
Buddhism IS the path to being a genuine human being

It is not a religion but a way of life
>>
>>19055399
I'm having a real hard time with the concept of meta or Universal love for all beings. Frankly I just think there are some people who are irredeemably bad. Additionally even though I've been practicing for about a year-and-a-half, I don't really feel anything, and I know Buddhism touts itself as a feel the results for yourself sort of religion.
>>
>>19055339
Still around?

>>19055374
I'd like to know the results of my current job applications. A go, or no?
M
Black square.
>>
File: alena-aenami-over-the-city1k.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alena-aenami-over-the-city1k.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
>>19055407
Yup buddy. Can scry you, just drop me some info about you and your situation. Can you read me or do you need more info?
>>
I can only do one reading
>>
>>19054870
sorry this is late, I had to go out unexpectedly.

>Love

Left=You=Death; Right=the Question=The Hanged Man; Top= General Climate=Force; Bottom=Answer=The Devil.

You, as Death, are in no right frame of mind to embark on a new relationship, or to face the situation you find yourself right now. (Depressive state, most likely, right?)

The Hanged Man, swinging there in the wind, promises no evolution or progress in the relationship. The relationship, if there is one, is dysfunctional and badly directed in any case. Strength as overall atmosphere is not looking good either for a relationship, and in fact the advice is to explicitly focus your concentration and efforts on more positive areas of your life, something that will improve your life overall.

Finally, the Devil here as result implies you are engaging in uncontrolled and risky behaviour, especially sexual. Most likely, you have mixed up sex and love, and seek the latter in the former, with the consequence that you only end up hurting yourself more… You ought to know that the Devil indicates that you are not responsible for this state of mind, and that the best thing you cam do will be to face up to your choices in life in that department. Coming to terms with one’s life, especially where sex is involved, is not easy, but be gentle with yourself.

To sum up, I think that you ought perhaps to leave things be for the moment and try to figure out what it is you really want from a relationship, rather than what you simply feel on the moment.

Good luck!
>>
>>19055411
Wjen will I find my next gf?
>>
>>19055411
Care to give me a general reading please?
>>
File: Ser-Jorah-Mormont-.jpg (81KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ser-Jorah-Mormont-.jpg
81KB, 704x400px
>>19055391
>Should I give up on Buddhism and just focus on being a genuine human being?

*Gebo, Dagaz, Kenaz m*
All in life is giving and taking, doesn't matter which path you follow, you will receive accordingly to what you send out, specially if you make promises, it sounds more like an obligation but nothing heavy, just to keep the balance. With that being said, breaking away from the Buddhism would lead you to a transition indeed, yet the reversed Kenaz here indicates more confusion than clarity or perhaps just a dive into the unknown, if it's good or bad, it's up to you anon. Every change comes with a bit of uncertainty but definitely some growth. Best wishes.

>>19055393
>Will I make strong bonds with this group of people?
Are you Gemini by chance? For some reason I got that feeling of you.

*Gebo, Othala, Ansuz m*
I see a good bonding indeed, you'd learn and exchange a lot with each other, Othala always makes me thing of feeling like home, learning and being in touch with your own essence or ancestral knowledge, yet the reversed Ansuz here gives you a warning on some communication issues, so try to be as clear as possible with them and avoid gossip/hearsay. Best wishes!
>>
>>19055413
Moving

This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home. This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.

With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this move—and during the adjustment period as well. Self-care also includes exploring your new neighborhood and making new friends.

Probably when you move into a new space, but getting a feeling of when you are outside of your comfort zone you will find a qt3.14
>>
>>19055414
Windfall

A positive change in your finances is indicated by this card. Although the new- found abundance may be unexpected, it definitely serves a purpose in your life. Your prayers for support have been heard and answered, and now it is your role to utilize the windfall in the most beneficial way.

Pray and meditate to have the strength to say no to distracting influences that could squander your resources. You have access to Divine wisdom to guide your investments so that they continue to support your health, happiness, and mission. Most of all, do not allow any fluctuations in your finances to stress you, as you have the power to be at peace no matter what’s going on around you. And as you emanate peace, so too do you attract all that you need.
>>
>>19055411
Will i have backup or do i face it alone?
>>
>>19055410
Oh, uh, just sent out some job applications to anywhere I can I get a job, for now. Could be something like a Target, or an office, or anything.

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19055424
Support

You received this card because you’ve been accustomed to doing everything yourself, and now it’s time to request and receive help. This is a valuable life lesson that will allow you to grow in every area, so think of it as an investment.

This card indicates that it’s time for self-honesty, in which you admit to yourself that there’s one or more areas where you’d benefit from getting assistance. This is not the same as telling yourself that you’ve done something wrong, though. It’s just that many parts of life require a team approach, with people pooling their strengths to help each other.
>>
>>19054311
Will i have backup or do i face it alone?
>>
>>19055374
Anything fun will happen during the summer?
Female
yellow triangle
>>
>>19055423
Thanks man, i hope this is for real cause i'm that dude that's going thru criminal harassment who has been mentioning it alot in /div/ threads lately
>>
>>19055433
That is what came out. Best of luck to you Anon
>>
>>19055417
Thank you very much for your reading! Actually quite precise: I am somehow new into the city and I am meeting activists groups where I am learning a lot, feeling a new safe-space in my life, as well as doing things completly new for me that I was looking for long time ago. But as you say, and because reaons of class, gender and so on sometimes communication is difficult.

I am not Gemini but I will be aware in order to see if I am able to notice that energy that you have feel.

Thank you again and best wishes!
>>
>>19055435
Much thanks
>>
>>19055374
Male
Blue circle

Do I become a pilot or a professor
>>
>>19055427
thank you! :) Can you tell me from who i need to be careful?
>>
>>19055410
>>19055426
I did some book reads. It seems this person is trying to escape something. Not a relationship, mind you, you wouldn't be a rebound. An idea. I think this woman is looking for a man like you for woman (one of the excerpts was about 'looking for a needle in a haystack'). I'd guess you'd meet in a place full of people who might be 'looking,' but not necessarily a party setting. Could be a group, or hobbyist thing, though it could actually be a party. Some quotes indicated the possibility of setting something up, like from online. Could be a forum, or online dating thing.

Kinky girl. Good looking. Bombshell-type. Fun.
>>
>>19055404
This.

Cannot be stressed enough.
>>
File: jonerys-garden.jpg (54KB, 458x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jonerys-garden.jpg
54KB, 458x1024px
Guys I'll have to take a break now, I'll be back later, sorry

>>19055397
>What can I expect from here to the next 3 months of my life?
You know this is a bit of a general reading but I'll give a shot

*Kenaz, Inguz, Raidho m, Gebo*
I feel like your studies or creative endeavors are going far, as you may even wish to even move from location, but for some reason that possibility is blocked. If you still want to get moving, better get some people on good terms and favors, so you'll be able to get what you need from them when the time is due

>Lovely song btw
Aye, thanks I love that song too, for some reason makes me think of Jorah and Daenerys, I've watched the 7th season trailer and I'm all excited :3
>>
>>19055404
It takes a lot of faith to believe that the path is going to lead where it says it will.
>>
>>19055404
Buddhism is a path to being a genuine person but not the only path. Some paths work better for other people than others
>>
>>19055410
>>19055445
Did I miss you?

I know you said 'when,' but I suppose I got more the 'how.'
>>
>>19055404
Bullshit. Relying on yourself to fight and figure out life's problems is an infinitely more rewarding and enriching process than taking some three Millennia dead hippie advice and life philosophy wholesale.
>>
>>19055374
Can you tell me from who i need to be careful?
Male
Blue triangle
>>
Nobody reading?
>>
I'll be giving 3 tarot readings to people.

Give be age, gender, sun sign and the query.
>>
>>19055713
>age, gender, sun sign and the query.
25, male, Sun in Leo 12th house and can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>19055719
And the question?

>>19055721
This is like the third time I've seen you ask for general readings here. But sure.

Just need one more person.

And of course, feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>19055713
Female
Aquarius
Will I have a successful music career if I start one? Thx !
>>
>>19055713
Male/23/Taurus
Do I have a chance with her?
>>
>>19055713
Male
Taurus
Can you tell me from which persons i need to be careful?
>>
>>19055721
>>19055731
>>19055732
Great. I have my 3 querents now and I'll be reading you shortly.

No more querents will be answered and >>19055719 has sadly lost their chance since they had no query.
>>
>>19055721
Your significator card's the knight of wands. You're the kind of person whose emotions drive him, often at the behest of his logic which gets kicked off into the burning sand. You need to learn to have a tougher skin in the face of opposition and control your emotions.

Which leads me to the reading. The Hanged Man, Hierophant and 8 of wands.

Seems like what's about to come up are some seriously hard lessons to be learned. I have noticed you on the threads many times, asking for constant readings, which tells me something really is troubling you to the point of near desperation. This said, constantly asking for or depending on readings can lead to confusion, so you're best to stand back and think; what action is best for YOU? You need to be your own guide to prevent confusion for your future because now everybody's advice will be to your benefit.

>>19055731
You're best described as a person with the page of swords. Your feet are firmly planted on the ground, though the terrain's rocky. You tend to look towards the past and unfinished business, not realising how you have the right tools to solve that unfinished business.

Your music career will be shakey at first, but it will stabilise eventually. I got the 6 of swords, 4 of swords and the Sun. It seems that you may be aiming a bit too high, but you need to step back, relax & rethink your strategy. Start small and ease yourself into the scene.

My last reading will be in a moment.
>>
>>19054887

>Love

Left=You=The Hanged Man; Right=the Question=Death; Top= General Climate=The Tower; Bottom=Answer=The Chariot.

Not looking good, anon. With the Hanged Man, there’s nothing doing, situations are all blocked. The Tower as relationship points to a relationship (or close interpersonal relationship in general) having come to a disastrous end, and you’re still suffering its effects. This is most obvious with Death as the general atmosphere, underscoring the depressive attitude that affects you.

However there is a bit of bright news: if you manage to get yourself together, within the next few months you may be able to find someone special, on condition that you get out there, travel, and are prepared for an LDR. Either you or the other person will have to move, but the possibility exists.

Having said that, given the 3 other negative cards here, I would strongly advise you seek some sort of help for your other issues if they are serious, or at least start treating yourself gently and mindfully.

Good luck!
>>
>>19055765
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>19055732
Your significator's the knight of pentacles. You sit on your horse, looking into the future with worry over possible loss of wealth, while your horse is living in the moment, happy.

And you have a chance with her. The 2 of wands, the page of cups and the Wheel of Fortune.

You just need to be more confident in yourself and how you approach her, with the thinking of being a friend, fisrt and foremost. Aside from that, the realisation that she's an equal as well as love not being about conquering like in war will help.
>>
>>19055781
I'm glad to help. I'll linger a bit for anymore feedback before I leave.
>>
>>19054311
Can you tell me from which persons around me i need to watch out for ?
Male
black hair
>>
>>19055796
what kind of social situation are we talking about?
>>
>>19055765
I AM aiming too high hahahah but I'll try to chill and do it for fun first
Thank youuu!
>>
>>19055804
I'm glad to have helped. It's alright to have goals, but maybe start with smaller gigs, like in a bar. That's only my siggestion, but just step back and think your strategy through.
>>
>>19055787
The problem is she told me she thinks of me as only a friend. Anyway thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19055802

hi TA. i love you
>>
>>19055810
I fail to see that as a problem, which only proves to me that you feel love's about conquest and not about trying to build something from the ground up with an equal. Even if they think of you as a friend, work with them and don't force anything.
>>
>>19055811
Hi anon: I love you too, even if I appear cantankerous.
>>
>>19055819
I'm the reader you were talking to earlier last night about tarot. I mentioned about IRC and Discord; why don't you join us?
>>
>>19055802
Old opponents, but don't know exactly who they are.
>>
>>19055815
We made out this weekend and almost had sex. I can't go back to being just friends. It doesn't feel right.
>>
File: tumblr_mdazj1Xv931qm2hnko1_500.jpg (135KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdazj1Xv931qm2hnko1_500.jpg
135KB, 500x434px
I'm back but will only read those pending queries

>>19055398
>Should I go into management consulting?
That's a quite personal choice, I can only tell you how it'd go if you so decide.

*Perthro m, Algiz, Dagaz, Laguz m*
It's definitely a shot in the dark, how well do you know about this career and how much are you willing to change to fit in? Honestly it doesn't look auspicious despite of the breakthrough you might get. I don't see you fulfilled in this I'm afraid.

>>19055400
>I'd like to know what i should expect in the coming weeks please

*Raidho, Sowilo, Jera*
That's a general in disguise but I'm in a good mood now :3
Something is coming, I see travel or a change of air and will do wonders for you, seems like you've been waiting or planning it for a while, haven't you? If so, you'll have a good time and be able to get back refreshed and ready to start something new.

>>19055403
*Mannaz m*
I'm no doctor but if you don't do your part, nothing will help you. Don't get so worried, keep doing the treatment and if someone is involved, they better get checked too.

>>19055407
>I'd like to know the results of my current job applications. A go, or no?

*Raidho, Dagaz, Berkano m*
You'll have some progress and get clear of where you should focus on but it won't come as you've expected, perhaps a good offer would be turned down yet a new one will follow soon.

>>19055432
>Anything fun will happen during the summer?

Ohai Angel-chan, how are you? Done with the finals?

*Inguz, Fehu, Ansuz, Hagalaz*
Well you'll finally be able to rest and relax, good times and lots of things to do. I don't see you quiet actually. You'l get busy one way or another, making new connections, even strengthen your spiritual side or your connection to a certain deity/entity or path you follow. But be mindful some things might not go as it planned, so brace yourself and try to make the best out of it, it shall pass. Best wishes!
>>
>>19055796
all right, I've had a shot at this:
Moon-Sun-Tower.

We're looking at 2-3 people here, one's a family member, emotionally draining, creates a toxic environment. Try and avoid getting dragged into codependency and all that. You'll have to manage somehow.

Second is a "friend", some kind of a chad-type, who uses you as the Shakespearean "foil" to make him/herself look good. I.e. pretends to be your friend, but only because it suits them, and they make you go along with whatever they're doing. Bossy and controlling, smiling, yes, but a false friend.

Next is someone else, an ex, perhaps, or just a friend or acquaintance, someone who's an emotional disaster and contagious. We're talking borderline personality here, the business end of it. Avoid like the plague.

Is this any good? I have no idea, you tell me, anon.
>>
>>19055835
Again, stop thinking about conquest. Loving a person isn't war.
>>
>>19055826
Not tonight Josephine, as Napoleon once didn't say: it's late now, and anon must get some sleep.

Next week would be nice though.

Have a good weekend everyone.
>>
>>19055840
Ahh almost done!! I gotta work on a presentation and coding stuff.
I hope you are doing well!!
>>
>>19055835
You sound like a legitimate fucking asshole and whoever is telling you that you view relationships as conquests is absolutely right. Fix yourself or you will never find any measure of true happiness. And you won't deserve it either.
>>
>>19054619
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
>>
>>19055859
Welp... At least I know that all 3 of my readings were right and accurate. I'm the reader who read him and told him from the start to stop viewing relationships as conquest. Too bad some people don't understand being in the friendzone can be a good thing.
>>
>>19055869
It can't. Someone always gets hurt, always. I've been on both ends of the friendzone. The friendship just dies a slow painfull death.
>>
>>19055898
It only hurts if you're unwilling to build things from the ground up and actually work with the person. Which you've clearly shown.

>>19055823
See >>19053681
>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

The reader clearly requested something from you and you didn't deliver when they clearly asked for a query. So it's well within the reader's right to ignore you (and doubly so).
>>
File: salem.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
salem.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Trading Love Readings Here, can anyone answer my query?
>What steps must I undergo, to escape my repeating pattern of existence? I find myself with the screaming desire to join an order of some kind to benefit myself & others.
>>
File: jorah-here-i-stand.jpg (38KB, 236x829px) Image search: [Google]
jorah-here-i-stand.jpg
38KB, 236x829px
>>19055436
Hmm interesting, perhaps that Gemini energy, of communication and mind development is at play since Gemini is ruled by Mercury. Just be careful to not get caught up in any sort of misunderstanding and you're set for a wonderful experience. Bless you!

>>19055440
>Do I become a pilot or a professor
Well I can tell you what i see in both options, then you can see which suits you the best.

*Pilot: Kenaz & Raidho*
Exciting, so much to learn here, it would definitely be a great experience and take you to far heights (lol no pun intended) but this is a quite good spread here. You'll definitely have some great time.

*Professor: Tiwaz m & Algiz*
Well here isn't as good s the previous, yet it's not that bad, but I see some setbacks and blockages on your path you'll have to get through and deal with some untrustworthy people and some are up to games if you know what I mean. By yourself you'd do a great job but must be careful in your surroundings. Best of luck!

>>19055459
>Will I have a successful music career if I start one ?

*Fehu m, Tiwaz m, Perthro m*
Oh well dear, I don't want to shot down your dream but there seems to be a high investment you may not get the return you expect, there's a lot of competition and not always a fair one. Perthro here at the end tells you to not gamble with your future, this isn't a moment to make a radical/ life changing decision.

I drew another rune for advice if you want to follow your dream and I've got Othala
Go back to your roots, to what inspires you, work with what's familiar or even support from someone closer and be true to your choices and convictions. Wish all the best for you and may the fates bless you.

>>19055485
>Can you tell me from who i need to be careful?

*Laguz m & Isa*
Is there someone in your circle with drinking/drug problems? They might seem well contained on the outside, but with bottled emotions about to blow.

>>19055857
Good luck dear, hope it all goes well and you can enjoy a lovely summer :)
>>
>>19055907
Your answers show me you are an idealist. Have you ever been in similar situations? Real life disillusions you quickly.
>>
>>19055936
I have, actually. And rather than fight it to cause more pain on myself, I worked with it until things could be of benefit for the both of us.

It's not real life that disillusions you; only your attitude towards it.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19055936
>Wah! I'm in le friendzone!
Beats being an enemy to them, honestly.
>>
>>19055713
Male
Aquarius
A general reading please?
>>
>>19055948
What was the benefit for you?
>>
>>19055957
The friendzone is not the problem. I just don't have the time and energy too spend on someone who is just stringing me along. Its not like she the love of my life.
>>
>>19056028
Then why ask for a reading on if you can win her over again?

>>19056017
The benefit is having meaningful friends that are willing to hang out with you and actually be friends. Beats moping around over getting on her bad side. And guess what; she feels the same way too. Aside from sharing friends as well, which is a big plus for when you ever decide to meet someone else.
>>
>>19055842
That is possible, but can't get rid of the feeling there is more happening then that
>>
>>19055475
Keeping this bumped just in the off chance the guy comes back,
>>
>>19054311
>>19054311
Hello Tarot Anonymous!
If you are still up for readings.
I was wondering if there is going to be anything developing romantically bett. ginger qt and I next semester?
>>
>>19055374
Female
White star
Will I speak to my estranged best friend any time soon, I sent them something but no response yet. if yes what will result?
>>
>>19056045
I already have a great group of friends I see almost daily. I asked for a reading because I'm not 100% sure how to proceed. If you're the one who gave me the reading, thank you! We see things differently. I guess I'm more of a cynic.
>>
File: bs.png (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bs.png
8KB, 256x256px
>>19055374

Should i join the Navy or another branch?

>Male
>Blue Sun

Thanks\ you and also, based GOT. Do you read the books?
>>
Trading I do tarot
Can I get a romance general for the summer?
>>
Reading!

>Query
>Answer to my query what will happen bettween ginger qt3.14 next semmester?
>>
>>19056139
am i going to get a mention in the blog?

i'll start yours. just tell me ur starting
>>
>>19056189
Ok gotcha!
>>
>>19056187
Query:
Should I move on?

Your query:
A - RA. The Flaming Rays of the Sun. This prediction is known as "departing of darkness". Whatever you ask, will be unreservedly settled like the clarity of the sun, and it will be very good. If you cut the net of doubt enveloping yourself, the situation will turn out well.
>>
>>19056194
a Mipham fan, eh?

Funnily enough was reading that book yesterday in preparation for a ceremony on Saturday.
>>
>>19056189
Leaving

It’s time to leave a toxic situation. You’ve done your best to heal the conditions, but sometimes the circumstances become intolerable and the healthiest choice is to move on. This naturally brings up feelings of confusion and insecurity. However, rest assured that whenever you’re on the right path—which you are— everything works out for the best. Dare I say no. Honestly i think you are selling yourself short, dear.
>>
>>19056194
Decisions

You drew this card because you’re wrestling with a decision and are unsure which way to go. Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution. This card reminds you to trust your inner knowingness and ask yourself: Which path brings me closer to my life purpose? What would Love do in this situation?

Sometimes this card appears because you’ve been avoiding making a necessary decision. If so, you are being reminded that not making a decision is a decision— since you’ve decided to allow things to remain the same. Similarly, if you’re trying to choose between two options, there may very well be a better third option for you.
>>
>>19056200

are you doing readings soon?
>>
>>19056194
>If you cut the net of doubt enveloping yourself, the situation will turn out well.
haha yeah I'm just so impatient. i just want to be with this person ahhh
>>
>>19056189
Oh fuck I just realized I stole someones query. Fuck sorry
>>
>>19056205
God, this is so spot on. I'm just confused. I really felt like things were *right* yesterday with the new, but I am afraid to move on from the old, as it means leaving so much behind.
>>
>>19056139
ok im starting
>>
>>19056221
it is ok
>>
>>19056073

>Love

Left=You=Hermit; Right=the Question=Empress; Top= General Climate=Justice; Bottom=Answer=Temperance.

The Hermit indicates slow and steady progress, though patience will be the key. Also indicates something that exists in potential (as opposed to a new encounter) so given time, then yes perhaps. And Justice as climate indicates separation, presumably the summer break, so that’s consonant with the need for patience.

The Empress does advise a cool and rational approach to this: avoid losing the head and going all mushy at the though of this QT, or going betamax, friend zone, or whatever. Temperance shows up and down but definite progress given some effort and good will. On again off again? Possible. FWB? Unlikely.

That’s the first thing, but the visual interpretation tells a slightly different story: the Hermit and Empress are giving each other the cold shoulder - he’s going off in his spiritual direction while she sits there and sulks, not impressed. And this awkward balance between immobility and the fluidity along the vertical axis reflects this divergence in dynamics.

Depends on what you want out of this, Angel-Chan. I think something casually serious (or seriously casual?) is possible, but probably neither the one nor the other by itself. At least, that’s what it looks like to me, and some work is going to have to go into the seduction first.

Good luck!
>>
>>19056208
yeah, can't sleep/ what's up>?
>>
>>19056260
Not the same anon but how does she feel about the discussion we had and us in general?
Thank you
>>
>>19056256
>FWB
Haha no I'm only into serious relationships
>some work is going to have to go into the seduction first.
Ahhh I have to do all the work. I do try to seduce him, but he seems distant and unreceptive ughh

But thank you Tarot Anonymous!!!
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19056283
>>19056283
>>19056283
>>
>>19056260
Male
When will my false "friends" show me they trough nature? Wil it be rather soon or later?
>>
>>19056189
page of wands reversed
the moon
knight of cups
no i dont think so there is to much confusion and shady things going on. you mean well but im not sure if this blog thing is for you. you can do better
>>
>>19056278
de nada.

you're a femanon, right? or is this a gay thing?

this reverses the dynamic somewhat, since he comes up as the empress, in other words, a bit of an ice queen in a man's body/

and you as the Hermit are going to have to humanise your love interest in order to approach this guy. Also appeal to his reason rather than his other bits. (hide your tarot, crystals and stuff, in other words, read up on whatever is trending at /lit/...)
>>
>>19056300
slowly. they'll get your hopes up first.
>>
>>19056304
>you're a femanon, right? or is this a gay thing?
the sound I just made resembled something of a dying whale. Bwahaha yeah I'm female

that is interesting that the dynamic is reversed
Why is he so reserved?

But thank you!!
>>
>>19056260
How can i stop them?
>>
>>19056275
you=Chariot, situation=Hermit, climate= Star, result=Judgement.

decent cards bar the slow-moving Hermit. You're obviously in a hurry mate, and she's not.

But there's something there, as long as you can take it nice and slowly and not lose self-control... Let her know you're interested (if that's why you ask, and let's face it, that's what everyone asks) but be prepared to work at this and be good, right?
>>
>>19056337
Devil comes up as result for a quick spread.

the traditional meaning comes with a French label for something the rest of the world hasn't gotten yet: Force Majeure.

you can look it up online, but I'm telling you right now that that means for you to do nothing other than what you're doing right now and put up with whatever comes your way cause there's nothing to be done about it. grin and bear it.
>>
>>19056340
Out of curiosity... I notice how you only read with your Marseille deck's trump cards and not the rest of the deck. Are you actually interested in learning how to use the full deck?

I'm also moving to >>19056283 if you're interested in talking more over there, once you're done your readings.
>>
>>19056260

well if you have time i want to know if my financial situation will improve soon. i'm a grill
>>
>>19056324
not necessarily reserved. maybe just a 4chan type instead.

3 cards: Empress (again!)-Tower-Devil.

this guys is seriously blasé due to some messed-up past experiences. worm it out of of him and report back to us with the gory details.
>>
>>19056351
I read with the full deck, just not for 5 minute readings for anons online.

The McDonalds general readings and specific questions for 3-4 months works great for most folks.

6 and 12 month astrological spreads take a good while to do (I do more than just throw the cards into the houses, mind) and people in a hurry don't pay attention anyhow.

That explains that. Talk soon!
>>
>>19056355
and how old is this lady?

21 every year?
>>
>>19056340
Thanks makes a lot of sense
>>
>>19056301
If you're the romance general guy. Oddly, for once I got a reading that implies you should stand back, and worry about self-improvement instead. There's something really grating on you, and jumping head first into romance attempts is going to provide you with hard pain. You don't need any distractions that way. I mean, anything serious. But if even attempting something fun tends to wind you up (of possible failure and other expectations), this is the summer to take a break.

I see a crash coming on, if you continue.
>>
>>19056380

maybe :^) how does 26 sound?
>>
>>19056362
Dude I got you!!! Well see only time will tell!
>>
>>19056395
It still sounds like I wouldn’t trust you with my credit card, miss. See below:

>Finance

Left=You=Devil; Right=the Question=Judgement; Top= General Climate=Emperor; Bottom=Answer=Moon.

You as the Devil are obviously aware you should most emphatically *not* be making any financial transactions at all for the next while. Why? Let’s take a look, shall we.

The Judgement however indicates the situation points to doing precisely just that, and the Emperor also says the period is favourable for business/finances etc.

Yet the Moon as result is pretty negative, anon: not a great outcome to your wheeling and dealing, perhaps conflict also with the family over money, but that’s less of a given.

But I’m curious as to what your story is - overdoing it on the retail therapy recently? In any case, avoid impulse buying and the like. The issue here is you, not the economy, young lady.

Good luck!
>>
>>19056413

what? no, none of this is accurate. i have no money to spend so i haven't been buying anything. i more so meant if i'll have a chance to find a new job.
>>
>>19056424
hmm. maybe because it's the middle of the night and I ought to get some sleep... my brain isn't functioning anymore, sorry.

I'll give you a work reading tomorrow in the new thread, remind me then, we'll see what we can do.
>>
Trading, I need someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>19056187
The Sun
Two of Wands
Three of Cups

Good things. You both will make each other very happy. There is something you do that catches his eye that makes him more focused on you. You will both have very good times with eachother together.

What does H think of me?
>>
Is anyone doing readings? I need guidance.

I feel a lot of energy within me, and it's overbearing.
>>
>>19056187
>ginger qt3.14
The end of a chapter and the beginning of a new.

Query:
What is the best way retreat and assemble a team, or just sit this one out and do a leap of faith?
>>
i need help

am i really going to have to give my dog away, or is there some way i can keep him from attacking my baby? this is breaking my heart.
>>
>>19055840
A late response (from the MC questioner) - but thank you Runa, I appreciate your reading and advice. All the best to you!
>>
>>19056483
>What does H think of me?
Knight of wands, VII of pentacles, IV of pentacles
You excite him, but you also take a lot out of him.
It is strange. You know that feeling you get when you spend time with someone and they just take your energy away, but at the same time they rejuvenate you.
Alot of stired energy.
>>
>>19056679
Relationship Dynamics

This card indicates that there have been some changes in one or more of your relationships—with your family, friends, or romantic partner. There’s a sense that you have less in common and are grow- ing apart. This may be because you are now more sensitive, and more conscious of your feelings when you’re with certain people. Perhaps in the past you numbed your emotional awareness, and now your feelings are “awake.”

The most important relationship of all is with yourself, so you do need to take care of your feelings and needs in this situation. Yes, relationships involve com- promise. But ultimately, if you’re denying yourself happiness, this will have a negative impact on the relationship. Therefore, you are guided to be honest with yourself about your needs, even if it means working with a counselor for support.
Retreat and assemble a team
As you make changes, all of your relationships will be affected. It’s time for you to sort through your feelings about each of them, to bring healthy balance into your life.
>>
Trading. I have a relationship question.
>>
>>19057284
ask away friend

my query: does the girl I fought with today realize that she messed up?
>>
>>19057338
Still here? Let me know and I'll start yours
I want to know how important I am to that gemini guy
>>
>>19057375
9 of pents, he has pretty strong feelings for you, that is for sure.
>>
>>19057404
Well I did a reading for you but all you can give me is nine of Pentacles?

I'll just give you one card for the reading I did for you, which is page of wands. She is pissed at you and won't want to talk. Enjoy that
>>
>>19057417
>She is pissed at you and won't want to talk. Enjoy that

meh fuck that cunt and you as well ;)
>>
>>19057417
>Well I did a reading for you
except you didn't
>>
can any of you dollfaces do a reading for me? Will provide the info you require.
>>
Can anyone help me with a reading?
How much time do i have left before I die?
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.