[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: BD_Sokar-Osiris.jpg (980KB, 906x1980px) Image search: [Google]
BD_Sokar-Osiris.jpg
980KB, 906x1980px
this is Martian Law now here are the the commandments of Martian Law given to me by the Gods
according to Martian Law article number 1111 it states clearly we are the Gods
according to Martian Law article number 321 it states clearly that we are immortal
according to Martian Law article number 358 it states clearly that we are the Sons of GOD
according to Martian Law article number 204 it states clearly that we are the Tzaddikim
according to Martian Law article number 777 it states clearly that we are among the Firmament of Heaven
according to Martian Law article number 333 it states clearly that we are the treasures of the snow
according to Martian Law article number 401 it states clearly that we are the Aleph and the Tau
according to Martian Law article number 414 it states clearly that we are a fountain of life
according to Martian Law article number 474 it states clearly that we shalt know Daath
according to Martian Law article number 146 it states clearly that this world is eternity

the world is under Martian Law now
We are the Gods now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocrNSLEkuuc
>>
>>19053606
u r gay suck a penis faggot
>>
>>19053615
I do social experiment and this is what happens you are afraid truly afraid when someone approaches you with something new you run and hide in a cave watching the shadows
>>
>>19053615
whats the need to be afraid of yourself
with Thelema you are a God
this is the will of God
the Logos expressed and phrased within the individual this is an obvious axiom
>>
File: spaceniggers.jpg (536KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
spaceniggers.jpg
536KB, 1735x1671px
>>19053606
Martian law applies on Mars...
we are on earth = out of your jurisdiction.
have a nice day
>>
>>19053630
yet the Anunnaki came from Mars actually that is what Nibiru is
I figure this out in a strange bit of calculation the planet Mars is of 231 gates basically where the language bridge is created gematrical fibers which connect the language to form the words
this originates in the Pleroma but the Martians utilize this process later there are other things like Kemet which the Martian actually worship the Gods worship Kemet
Babalon is always in my jurisdiction I float drunken within the scarlet mysteries of it`s wine
>>
>>19053630
I get this Mars calculation by gematria strangely I made a connection to this planet I believe the Anunnaki actually live there as well Venus is significant Mars is the Emperor Venus the Empress these to planets are very special I think something big is there that is beyond this modern generation
>>
as well I think NASA really did land on the moon that part is true but that TV footage is bullshit I believe they actually found some seriously deep classified kind of shit they are hiding from us
>>
File: richmanlaz5.png (655KB, 1127x734px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz5.png
655KB, 1127x734px
>>19053606
>according to Martian Law article number 358 it states clearly that we are the Sons of GOD
>>19053606
>according to Martian Law article number 1111 it states clearly we are the Gods

Last time someone tried to declare all humans are gods they got the shit kicked out of their entire race for centuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU
>>
>>19053691
well you cant deny Atma Brahman
the Buddha through giving up everything realized this in the end which was the beginning and would it resurrect in the wholeness of nothing
who is going to stand up the Buddha whom is sitting
Shiva tried the other day now he doesnt even wanna destroy anything anymore rather he wants to destroy himself
at the moment he is sitting with the Buddha they will be at this for a few kalpa
its like at this point I don`t even consider death
Yama knows me He tell me look Gilgamesh go have good time it is within thee and thy countenance to bear the day unto the night
death enlivens thy Prana
Prana thus empowers thy Yama
the breath is given and the breath is taken
>>
>>19053622
is that a subtle plato reference
>>
>>19053606
your a fag worse than this "mountainside or hills" captcha fuck
>>
>>19053729
I say again this is a social experiment I test the latency of the masses to my own syntax of words in order to better improve my own language
I tell you the truth about Mars there are other beings to other people have said this as well if you surf the depths of the internet you will see alot of crazy esoteric shit
>>
>>19053721
yes the cave with shadows is a funny thing in the dialogues
stay in a cave and look at the shadows whilst the real world lays beyond the cave
I enjoy the Greek Philosophers
>>
>>19053628

>whats the need to be afraid of yourself

I'm trying not to be, but it's hard to remember.
>>
the meaning of the bread and the wine in a gnostic sense
the bread is your depth or bathos
the wine is your beauty or aphros
the bread within the wine is like Hadit within Nuit to form the Aeon of Ra Hoor Khuit
the bathos mixed with aphros makes pathos
the meaning of life was the tragedy of a befallen Fool to find agape within the penultimate Tau
>>
>>19053841
fear yourself and walk into the darkness and see beyond the shadow of daath ask the question not to me but ask the question in yourself
inquest and journey for the answer to thy passion
find this in the light of the divine nous
see the gradual changing of the incorruptible
ask then whom shall I fear
>>
>>19053842

>befallen Fool

It's because he couldn't remember!

You say fall, but he was thrown!
>>
>>19053854
*beyond the shadow of death is daath
>>
>>19053856
as it lost it`s balance it must in turn by atropos regain such to find the treasure`s of the snow that is the weight of fire, by this the Fool now is in the equanimity of the purple flame
sleep within the open eye the blindness redefined by light open insight what is but divided must also rhyme unto time it`s rhythm by pulse with schism the two places are a peace yet beside them is war this was the purest of harmony
>>
>>19053882

The cycle churns! As void becomes matter and matter becomes void.
>>
>>19053889
one of the questions of Job
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades? Artemis is the answer
well rather when one makes use of that wisdom within them are those influences bound as Apollo was enlightened by such wisdom
>>
>>19053935
those questions are really easy to figure out
like the hook to pierce Leviathan is Tzaddi
>>
so now that Shiva is a Buddhist
Odin He comes over there and is like man these guys are cool I show them my lance and they just laugh so Odin He throw His weapon to side and sits alongside them Marduk as well throws aside His great club and sits among them
you know this is something alot of the Gods are thinking about getting in to
Buddha is the kind of guy that don`t get up for 1000 years and when He gets up He eats the world and gets fat like Maitreya and Maitreya is always in a good mood would the Gods be among Him to feed Him there various delicacies and theres also hashish as well
>>
>>19053630
Marse rule might be so just that Marse rule is Solar/Solarian rule.
Make good enough rule or be ruled.
>>19053606
Very interesting text.
>>
>>19053998
those are simply significant gematria numbers from the Bible I liked I say to me this is a good set of commandments
I want anarchy desperately if people saw what I have seen not miracle workings of the flesh either just in this poetry in these books the numbers blow my mind I seem to have unlocked certain doors with certain keys drugs not really required for this you can do them though but the Buddha never did such things although I like smoking weed everyday
you can test the temperance of your mind on drugs just regulate the dosage for said mental simulation I do this periodically with DXM which to me is like LSD but instead of the mind hallucinations you literally become the hallucination the body is like vibrating liquid and the sense of time is nonexistent no visuals though its just this feeling but even that is not required to find this Gnosis you can simply do it in meditation and isolation and ascetic masochism understand the depth of dukkha and understand the cause and effect of dukkha
understand the end of dukkha
understand the path to that end
>>
>>19054037
Thanks. I think I understood what you were telling about.
>>
>>19054037
Pax Romana indeed
but a Rome without slaves let the slaves rather be the Emperor or the Empress
the only Law is do what thou wilt
the only rule is agape
we will not kill another
we will not enslave
we will war
we will be at peace
we will always have mercy
we will decide the world for ourselves hand to hand brother to sister to father to mother
we will be a collective for the good of natural law and the advancement of consciousness based on the quadrivium and other hermetic axioms
>>
>>19054047
I could not tell you the true amount of pills I have binged but strangely am not dead I have done so much of that I don`t really have to do it anymore there have been times like I heard Hendrix on a large dose and the electric ladyland album was just incredible like the shit was unreal I blacked out after that and still felt that shit for about 10 hours
the song Dark Star by the Grateful Dead is like a whole different world I literally felt that music
>>
>>19053822
nice
>>
>>19054037

Trust me, the Buddha would have, had he had access to the same amenities.

Though they are a more dangerous extension of the path of knowing samsara and dukkha. Their insights can be tainted.
>>
>>19054082
I realized like that the internet was this kind of strange archonic matrix that we are slowly being swallowed by like I see this shit and do this automatic writing I believe that other beings say things I can`t explain such things but they are written like there is this magick in the languages the Hebrew language especially
the Gnostic Pleroma is also a quantum computer that the Dweller of Unal operates it`s system on
the archons steal from this sacred realm of the Godhead
and the archons make their own matrix called the tetragrammaton
true YHVH is the truth indeed
but the archons the Demiurge can put on this image as well and confuse and corrupt man as in the days of Enoch with the watchers and Azazel
the Demiurge is like Rudra the corrupted androgyne
Shiva the corrupted father
Kali the corrupted mother
there are 33 emanations of Rudra 11 male
11 female 11 soul
they along the qliphoth go hand in hand they all propound the tree of death this was an archonic creation
Rudra is the one known as Yaldaboath this is the one
Shiva needs to just stop dancing and sit down with the Buddha and he needs to bring kali with him they are practicing Buddhism now
Rudra is bound by Olam Kalki upon the ouroboros by which the demiurge is satisfied
as it were the virtue of the indolence of the plant
Brahma to me is Abraham
Vishnu is Isaac to fill with laughter
and preserve and pervade
Jacob is like Shiva as it were the figurehead of the nation to bargain with GOD
I know Hindu like Shiva and all that but something tell me of these things and it makes sense to make in a Gnostic sense as it were a Gnostic is in the perspective of the divine nous of the GOD beyond the dogma
>>
what should we do about the lizards?
>>
>>19054133
Hmmm
Oh
Well
Kinks in all the (where kinks are found?)
I don't know man
Life is long and complicated
Long is life and object oriented
Damn you've put some thought into this
Even though I've read a lot I still haven't pieced to much together
Maybe more time will bring it
I had it before I really had it
Unfortunately it slid away
Return please
Go away again
Eternal Cycle spinning round to never end
>>
and with every thought the Dweller grows the child matures but is still a child the sheep is the shepherd to be guided by the darkness as it were the widows son, no father to be His cornerstone for that son was given the rod to raise himself would that child be spoiled fulfilled by purification beaten and rotten unto convalescence for this child had to bear the weight of His Father who was GOD
as it were the Hierophant didst suffer to completion by the lovers enthralled the adjustment of the fates was the Hermit Atropos
let that fortune of lust be that serpent around thy neck to hang within the water
the fish by two disks to changes
by the art was the ego of war
upon the ascension of this tower one becomes the star to return unto the womb of the moon to birth the enlightened sun of the two children to raise the aeon of the Tau and thus the Fool is to find the perfect balance ignorance was to know all as it were the unknowable by everything and nothing
this was the meaning of life question in thyself to knoweth the self
>>
>>19054304
and this aeon is Hadit Nuit Ra Hoor Khuit
who are the fallen for I do not know them
>>
>>19054328
*Nuit Hadit Ra Hoor Khuit
the Star of Nuit
Hadit by the Behedti of the Moon that scrab risen
the Sun of Atum Ra by the life and the light
and thus the Aeon Nuit Hadit Ra Hoor Khuit
and but this the night of Pan thou art naught by Pranayama the living and the dead
having seen it all ye are one by the denial of zero, aum Atik Yomin ain soph aur
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.