[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is orgone energy and how and why should i use it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

what is orgone energy and how and why should i use it?
>>
metal shavings and glitter encased in resin
>>
>>19053410
It's around all of us, it's the great pleasure energy that moves the universe and you use it by releasing your pleasure potential.
>>
>>19053479
So like orgasm magic?
>>
>>19053479
Are there conditions to use it?
>>
>>19053410
Orgone energy is fluorescent electromagnetic radiation. The presence of orgone devices connected to structures stabilizes their resonance, increasing the efficacy of psychic telecommunication by way of synchronicity. When a structure is electromagnetically destabilized, additional energy or harmonic calibrations are required to form a synchronistic event, and gravity diverges from a spherical distribution; mascons emerge.

The primay mechanism by which orgone devices stabilize a structure is by way of depolarization, via fluorescence.
>>
>>19053589
so its worth looking into?
>>
>>19053568
If you are currently consuming food for energy, then you are in alignment with orgone energy.

If you are currently being held to the Earth by way of gravity, then you are in alignment with orgone energy.

The same source of energy that powers the Sun, which powers the plants, which grow nutrients for every life form on Earth also powers the gravitational attraction between the Sun and the Earth.

When the gravity of the Earth recombines with the food in your stomach during metabolism, the conditions for using orgone energy are met.

That is only one example. Less studied in the physical sciences, yet equally true is how feeling satisfaction in life is a calibration to the same source that powers life, which due to plants' vital role in powering life on Earth is also the source of orgone energy.
>>
>>19053600
I can not define your values for you.

However, if you love the planet you are on, then planting Orgone devices around the environment you live in is worth it. Polarized electromagnetic radiation hurts the Earth, and makes it numb. Depolarizing that electromagnetic radiation heals the Earth.
>>
>>19053627
so i simply place an orgone devices?

or do i need to cleanse it or charge it?
>>
Orgone is quite fascinating. I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't think Wilhelm Reich made it up or was imagined it. The Orgone Accumulator Handbook is an interesting read. I've never interacted with orgonite or an accumulator before though.
>>
>>19053410

You masturbate, and cum.

The better the orgasm, the better the orgone energy that flows through you.

It's good.

But did you know that so called christianity calls orgone and orgasm "the holy spirit" ?

holy spirit is actually sexual energy in christianity.

That's why the pope and clergy like fucking little kids so much, because they are untainted portals to pure orgone fountains.

When they speak of holy spirit, it's always a moniker for sex energy.

I suspect they also suck it up, portion it out, and pour it over the masses to make them ecstatic. They have the tech to do that.

But bible is also fake, and you should not mind what i have written.
>>
>>19053687
Your historic revisionism made me horny.
>>
>>19053649
Orgone devices are passive.

They gain charge by being connected to a structure, such as buried in the Earth. The longer it remains connected to the structure, the more charge it acquires over time.
>>
>>19053723
what do you do with the charge?
>>
>>19053743
You do nothing with the energy. Doing things with energy is how you calibrate your self out of alignment with the source of orgone energy.

The orgone energy is emitted to the universe, and finds it way through the interactions between the Sun and the Earth, and the life on that Earth back to you. What you give out is what you get back.
>>
>>19053771
So you benifit from being in calllibration?

Sorry if these questions seem stupid
>>
>>19053796
You benefit from whatever you want to.

Being perfectly in alignment with the source of orgone energy means you are dead in this world. It is from being out of alignment from this source that a person finds desire in life, which is to return that desire to being in alignment with the source of orgone energy, until such a time that it becomes out of alignment, so that the desire can be calibrated again. This is how time is created.

When an environment is more in alignment with the source of orgone energy, when orgone energy is flowing in that environment, people in that environment more easily satisfy their desires, or have greater control over which desires they wish to have out of alignment, so that they have the opportunity to satisfy that desire, bringing it back into alignment with the source of orgone energy.
>>
pdf for those interested:
http://www.alaalsayid.com/ebooks/orgone/The%20Orgone%20Accumulator%20Handbook.pdf

evidently Reich was onto something because the FBI threw him in jail and suppressed his research
>>
File: download (17).jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
6KB, 258x195px
it comes out of donald sutherland's peepee (!)
>>
>>19053410
just another sub-classification of electromagnetic radiation
>>
>>19054056
thanks man
>>
>>19055143
Can you tell me the name of the song?
>>
>>19055487
Kate Bush Cloudbusting
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Tell me about chembusters
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.