[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any creepy stuff UN did / does. Preferably paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: police XD.gif (588KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
police XD.gif
588KB, 600x338px
Anyone have any creepy stuff UN did / does. Preferably paranormal / military.
>>
>>19053216
Shut the fuck up, dude.
>>
>>19053216

Calling the refugees moving to Europe as 'victims of war' and 'women and children' in Europe 'replacement migration'

If that doesn't spook the fuck out of you, I don't know what does mane
>>
>>19053216
>>19053466

This is the one I was talking about

https://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>>
>>19053216
Why the UN?

There's those weird testing sites shaped as pentagrams, but those were russians or something.
>>
>>19053466
go back to /pol/ you faggot
>>
>>19053478

OP was asking for something from UN that s spooky. I only delivered you cocksucker.
>>
>>19053475
>Why the UN?
Something something One World Order.

Something something black helicopters.
>>
>>19053216

DC Fag here

from wht i have been told from an insider they absolutly beleive 100 percent in the Gaia earth enviormentalsim cult shit

way want to look there
>>
Can confirm there are paranormal military.
>>
>>19053478
How the fuck does not wanting countless people of other cultures living next door to you make you /pol/

kys
>>
>>19053478
Fuck off commie.
Has nothing to do with pol or racism or whatever the fuck you bitch about.
>>
>>19054587
How?
>>
>>19054570
More info pls?

Is the year of Aquarius finally the resurrection of the true goddess
>>
>>19055148
Are you the type of retard who will happily eat a Chinese all you can eat buffet out of business but get antsy if you see a single chinky
>>
>>19053478
You have already been told to kill yourself, but I can't resist.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>19055320
>You oppose uncontroled immigration, the butchering of your own culture and values and the dangers it embodies
>But how can you say that when you like Chinese food, eh?!
>Check mate, bigot!
>>
>>19055349
But if you wanted to move overseas they should welcome you with open arms amirite

Mass integration is bad. Whining about people moving in general and RUINING MUH CULTURE is brain damage
>>
>>19055358

GeoSpatial politics is brain damage. LUL
>>
>>19055358
I more or less agree, but I never said that, nor did the guy who started this debate >>19053466. All of your arguments are based on assumptions. I think you are shooting at imaginary targets here.

As for the "welcoming me with open arms", that's where I have a bit different opininion. If you want to move somewhere else, you should have something to offer to that country. You shouls be willing to work, pay taxes, respect and uphold their culture. If someone comes to my homeland only to whine, suck wellfare and protest, they can fuck right off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.