[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic and witchcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

Where does magic come from? Why are we able to use it under the right circumstances? According to Christianity its from the devil himself, what does /x/ say?
>>
>>19053124
>Wiccans
>Hexing
>Effectively
>>
>>19053124
Magic forms from your aura in the form of chakra's with proper mantra and patience you can achieve any form of magic powers like curses, flame control and more.
>>
>>19053170
What about things like spells that require human flesh or blood to be cast? How does that play in?
>>
>>19053156
>thinks all witches are wiccans
>>
>>19053185
Those are formed when you make a deal with an entity of some form. You can make one with me if you'd like?
>>
>>19053124

That article looks like pure cringe.
>>
>>19053196
No not quite but thank you for the offer!
>>
This is my new favourite headline. It combines dehumanisation, with female pack mentality, with misguided virtue and packs it all into hipsterdom, written by a tea drinking Harry Potter tumblerina with the moral surety of Josef Goebbels. Makes me want to beg god to wipe my soul from the aether.
>>
It comes from the fact that we collectively create reality with our thoughts and ideas. There is no objective physical reality, just the illusion of such because we all believe in it. If you fully believe and understand the subjective nature of reality, altering reality becomes like controlling a lucid dream. Not always the easiest thing to do, but very possible.
>>
>>19053124
fuck your darth vader clickbait faggot i didnt even read ur thread
>>
>>19053124
I must wonder if these women watched BTVS, and thought "Oh that Willow chick can do witch stuff, so that must mean I can do it too!!", because this level of stupidity is truly baffling. I doubt they could even conjure up the tiniest mote of aetheric energy, at least without screaming about how "OPPRESSIVE" it is.
>>
>>19053359
>*channels feminine spiritual energy*

"Hey fuck you God did you just assume my gender? CIS SCUMLORD!!!"
>>
>>19053196
What do you possibly have to offer?
>>
>>19053124
>image
I didn't realize it was possible to be that retarded
>>
File: 1477689963372.jpg (129KB, 868x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1477689963372.jpg
129KB, 868x1230px
>>19053124
>According to Christianity its from the devil himself, what does /x/ say?
I say it's odd that when they do it, they're "miracles" done "through God." Classic one-upmanship
>>
File: marshall_03_body.jpg (103KB, 548x623px) Image search: [Google]
marshall_03_body.jpg
103KB, 548x623px
>>19053124
Magick can come from many different places depending on the system/interpretation. Some forms come from pacts with the devil, which usually included trading children and other offerings for services. Some come from yourself and your will to change the world around you. Stuff like sympathetic magick comes from using symbols with meaning and such (ie, poppets, sage, sweetgrass, tobacco).

People often have this weird idea that magick is inherently Satanic or evil despite a lot of texts and spirituality referring to God and various saints for protection. That's my interpretation, anyways.
>>
File: Sketch31501115.png (2KB, 398x583px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch31501115.png
2KB, 398x583px
>>19053124
Not hear to preach, but you mention Christianity. Perhaps this will benefit those that lean towards Christianity.
Magic= My will be done.
Prayer= Thy (God's) will be done.

I've practiced in the past, with varying results, but no longer.
Perhaps it works because of the affects of symbology & subconscious programming? Perhaps it's some esoteric force? It can work, but so can prayer. When magic fails you made a mistake, when prayer fails God said "no" or "wait".

That's it.
>>
>19053872
>hear
here
>>
>19053872
>affects
*effects
>>
File: TheDarkApoth4.jpg (383KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth4.jpg
383KB, 1326x854px
>>19053124
>According to Christianity its from the devil himself, what does /x/ say?

There's no such thing as a mortal with the powers of gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E
>>
And this is why I love magic.
I guess more of us realized physical action can only go so far.
We need to tear down these spiritual barriers.
You have my blessing.
>>
>>19053192
>thinks any witches but wiccans give a flying fuck about Trump
>>
So this is sort offtopic sorta on it i just don't want to make another thread for it.

I'm making a witch character but I want her to have a high pagan base rather than like...Idk, harry potter witches.

Give me suggestions of books/websites/etc i can look into, things either that interest you or you'd like to see in a witch character you don't see often.

I just don't really know where to start so i'm hoping for a good jumping off point
>>
>>19053124
We need the opposite of that right now. Hex the Jews, not the Nazis.
>>
>>19054500
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osculum_infame
>>
>>19055463
Wake up sheeple. It's the Anglicans, not the Jews, THE ANGLICANS!
>>
>what does /x/ say?
All is well.
>>
>>19053124
>magic
>a thing that exists
>>
File: snarky science man.png (503KB, 680x526px) Image search: [Google]
snarky science man.png
503KB, 680x526px
>>19055756
>skepticism
>on /x/
All edges, you are.
>>
can't remember where I read this but somebody pointed out that these witches spells never work because they're all sluts and meme magic is so potent because we're all virgins.
it was a pretty good hypothesis.
>>
>>19055756
It's all laughable to you until you sleep one night and you get kicked in your back by thin air.
>>
This is being pushed by the degenerate cultists of dkmu. They tried to shill here not long ago, and we drove them off with this meme. Fuck these losers, they are cancerous edgelords.
>>
>>19056568
keksuckers are every bit as cancerous and autistic as dickmoo
>>
>>19056693
You understimate the dark powers, you shall taste them in the form of loneliness until you learn proper respect.
>>
>>19053339
Underrated post. This is a close as the truth as it gets. All dumb rituals, magic whatever are essentially useless because it's our consciousness what gives it power. Therefore the power is already within us, rituals are just ways to trick our mind into making them work.
>If you fully believe and understand the subjective nature of reality, altering reality becomes like controlling a lucid dream. Not always the easiest thing to do, but very possible.
This is true also, but it works waaay slower than a lucid dream. I wonder if it could get faster the more "lucid" you are. Damn, why don't we have more threads discussing this?
>>
>>19056626
dickmoo detected! Nice try schlomo!
PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>19056744
I don't care for them any more than you do, they are lazy fat drug addled LARPers, but then so are keksuckers. Thinking you can literally shitpost a god back from the dead or make anything happen by shitposting is literal. autism.
>>
>>19056721
>Bla bla bla the power it's in you all along.

Sigils and dark magic comes form the interdimensional demons, you may think that it's your will but you are a weak gullible human, blinded by the dark lords of reason and common sense.
>>
>>19056763
>muh human weakness
>muh demons
nice cuck mentality there, sounds like the jews did a good job with you
>>
>>19056784
See you fall for more demon lies, when was the last time you had tought that wasn't implanted in you?

Go ahead I'll wait and source anything you can come up with.
>>
>>19056792
lmao whatever you say you won't make me believe in demons, the only way they can exist is if you make them real yourself
>>
File: MVC-006S.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MVC-006S.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>19056752
Oh, well they are indeed fat lazy LARPers, pic related.
>so are you
I can understand why you misjudge, as this is 4chan and we get the Kekistani plaguebearers here shitting things up. Really though, the Esoteric Kekist is a seeker of Truth. We have been approached by an egyption god who reigns over the transitionary phases between cycles, like the one we are in now, and he helps guide us out of the Kali Yuga. You'd probably be surprised to know just how serious we are, beneath the veils of lulz and shitposting. I've been through many occult circles, visited lodges and such, but the Esoteric Kekist has proven to be the most functional and well studied of any I have found in my decade long search. We have read the works od Jung, Serrano, the Kybalion, actively studied the Runes, read the sagas, and found the links of linguistics which have sent us to the Vedic texts and around the world many times in our search for knowledge. You see, we have gained the ability (perhaps through too many redpills) to question EVERYTHING, and we know that there will always be more to question, and we will not be satisfied until we have reached full individuation and fulfilled our task in this world, and even then, I suspect we will still seek more. The ride never ends, and the FIRE RISES!
Shailay, PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>19053124
Hexing is a good way to make yourself come undone. Your screwing with the balance. Refund guaranteed.
>>
File: demonic.jpg (67KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
demonic.jpg
67KB, 720x542px
>>19056833
"Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself"

>Sartre.

Just look at his face and tell that this it's a man.
>>
>>19056857
well he definitely looks like a man, with fucked up eyes that is
>>
>>19056857
>degenerate marxist existentialist
>ugly as all living fuck
Color me surprised. His quote is 100% correct.
>>
>>19056905
We are destiny.
>>
>>19056873
>>19056905
You can't resist the demon influence.

You behave like the pawns I expected you to be.
>>
>>19056913
writing cryptic bullshit like a faggot schizo LARPer will never get your point across anon
>>
>>19056913
>implying those are uncommon experiences to occultists/people in general.

If you have all that research and evidence, I'm still waiting for the academic paper showing there is more to it than speculation and autism. Literally bootstrapping a mid-tier ancient god requires more than "believe me" to have any sort of credibility.
>>
>>19056928
How is that cryptic?

Demon says you repeat, no mystery there.
>>
>>19056937
>says something
>"haha demon made you say it!!!"
that's literally your argument here, might as well not say shit since everything I say is controlled by demons. how do you know what you say isn't controlled by them?
>>
>>19056944
Cause I made war and peace with the demons, you that never accepted their existance can't say the same.
>>
>>19056944
>>19056966
Well, you both got dubs, so I'm thinking that your arguments are not exclusive.
>>
>>19053124
>Where does magic come from?
The mystery of iniquity. Satan and fallen angels too. All forms of magic are evil, no exceptions.
>>
>>19055744
>E>T>E>R>N>A>L>
>>
>>19056966
do tell us more about your secret demonic warfare
>>
>>19057044
So Moses, King Solomon, and Jesus was evil. Good to know.
>>
>>19053124
This short documentary should explain everything: https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
>>19055660
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osculum_infame
Lmfaoooo. Not quite what I'm looking for but still an interesting read, thanks.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.