[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495602448814-bant.png (32KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495602448814-bant.png
32KB, 330x440px
Can y'all give me a rundown on tulpas? My friend wanted to know and I didn't know enough to give her a good explanation. Help me out, /x/.
>>
Neckbeard is lonely so he tries to convince himself that imaginary friends can have a mind of their own
>>
>>19053051
I know what Tulpas are, but I want to know how to make one. Bumping for info.
>>
>>19053237
Don't. Just please don't.
>>
>>19053051
>>19053237
>Go to trove, get Magic and Mystery in Tibet. >Realize that building a ghost is a terrible idea and that if a zen AF Tibetan monk can't keep one from going insane you have no chance.
>Do it anyway and end up like that Bronyfag with a deformed piece of your mind trying to eat you.
>>
>>19053051
Have you seen JoJo? Basically stands, but they can't effect the world or otherwise be anything other than an imaginary friend.
>>
>>19055716
If stands were autonomous, slightly self aware and capable of doing poltergeist stuff then yeah.
>>
A tulpa is an illusion of a separate personality within you, that you can interact with, you delude yourself into believing that they're real, thus you allow "it" to develop further, as it becomes more real.

Simply put you interact with expectations that you put on them to do something for you or themselves, thus they do so.

If you expect to have a tulpa, you can create a <blank> thoughtform(tulpa) just through strong interest and belief that you are able to host one.
From there on, there's only one last thing you need to do, and that is imagining how would sound like, as soon as you have an idea of their personality and their voice, you can have your tulpa reply to you, this is all done in thoughts.

A simple way of developing a tulpa forcefully is through assuming a form for them including vague details, a name, their personality with traits, how they would be like, to you; how they sound like, when you got all of that down in your head, you begin to introduce yourself to this tulpa you're creating, you tell them who you are and then begin to tell them who they are to you, thus you're developing the idea of the tulpa that you're going to host, there's a little bit more to it, but these are the basics.
There are people who wish to link tulpas with metaphysical beings, but that's up to debate, a tulpa is only as real as you make it to be, to yourself. Doubt and inattention to a tulpa kills them, why? Because you're forgetting about the idea of them as a "PERSON" you are implanting in your own mind.
>>
>>19053051
>Can y'all give me a rundown on tulpas?
They don't exist. That's it.
>>
>>19056952
Samefag here, I'd like to note that a tulpa is incapable of independent thought, you are always influencing their decisions, thoughts, likes, dislikes, you're going to constantly be thinking for them, however you won't be noticing it, from that point you are safe to say that you have deluded yourself into making a tulpa, grats you have a functional tulpa and now you're able to parallel process things if you wish to go further.

The reason why a tulpa is beneficial is because you're able to store much more information through them, you're able to recall memories and old thoughts much easier, pay attention to two things at once, they will know everything you know thus you will be able to have ideas you haven't thought of before since their input is beneficial on your daily life as they wish to assure your means to survival. They will know things you may not want another person to know, "it" won't be judging towards you, but it will question you if developed enough, as to why you think those things, since these are your inner unconscious thoughts you were unaware of before.

A tulpa can also be used to get background thoughts to the front, that you are unaware of, just like I've said previously, however all of this takes a lot of time and effort, as you need to take your time to reassure yourself who they are to you, your relationship with them and things in general you would do with any other person, spend time with them.
The development of such a thoughtform is progressive, you can hardly make any negative progress if any at all, all a tulpa requires is attention, you talk to them to develop them further, you interact with them, you study together with them, you simply do things with them, however a tulpa is never truly finished.

I've made a tulpa from expectation and skepticism as an experiment and now I have one with me, there's too many ways to making one, find one yourself, begin with introduction to a <blank> tulpa, ask them to name themselves later.
>>
I'mma tulpa guise. AMA
>>
>>19053051
>TULPA
>PAUL T
find paul t and the truth will be yours
>>
>>19053051
im sending my tulpa to butt rape you op. beware
>>
File: asukatulpa.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
asukatulpa.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
>>19053051
Yeah, don't get involved with one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.