[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix lights: The V shaped craft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 225px-PhoenixLights1997model.jpg (16KB, 225x185px) Image search: [Google]
225px-PhoenixLights1997model.jpg
16KB, 225x185px
Hi, you guys do you know about the V shaped craft, that was miles in size and witnesed by over 100 people from 1997? My question is how the hell didn't anyone managed to take a single photo of it?? Was it just a prank or massive cover up
>>
>>19052966
It's was just a drone
>>
>>19052966
It's was just a dream
>>
>>19052966
It's was just a phone
>>
>>19052966
I will definitily look it up! But right now i am very very drowsy, didn't sleep at all last night.. I think it's time to call this a day. You shouldn't stay up to late either, it's unhealthy!
>>
File: 1495621772496.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495621772496.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>19052988
>>19052989
>>19052992
>>19052993
Guys for real.. how come no one ever talks about this??
>>
>>19052966
Kinda hard to take pictures of flares that are miles away in the dark. Of course that would look like a ufo.
>>
>>19053004
I am talking about the first sighting that was an obvoius V shaped craft, not the second flare cover event.
>>
>>19052997
They do. It's just everything that could have been said or done so far has happened already. Lots of firsthand accounts and interviews. Lots of footage. Maybe it isn't mysterious enough.
>>
>>19053011
But still.. why isn't there a single picture of the massive V craft if it was witnessed by so many?
>>
>>19052997
We've been discussing it for months here and on /pol/ due to the 20th anniversary. Thousands of people saw the real thing and the attempted coverups.
>>
>>19052966
>dat cheeky hard-on
>>
>>19053123
>Expecting Saguaro to be anything but lewd
>>
I've lived in Arizona for the past 7 years. The lights (flares) are still things that people talk about. The whole state is home to a bunch of active and retired military, mostly Air Force. It's still a thing that's talked about occasionally, and most of the old air force vets I talk to don't have any guesses as to what it was.
To top it off, there was another instance of those flare lights a few years ago, I saw it for myself. This was further away form Phoenix, more towards the west. But it wasn't above the air force base, it was further away. I'm inclined to believe it's the gubernment testing aircraft or trying to gauge how the public reacts to unexplained phenomena at this level.
>>
Here is a photo.
>>
>>19052966
It very clearly a butterfly knife
>>
>>19053038
You used one as your OP picture.

And it was a test for visual stealth you weren't supossed to see it.
>>
>>19053484
That's just a drawing you shill!
>>
In 1997 there were no digital cameras available at a reasonable price. Plus technology had those at under 1mp

Cameras used to be actual devices that were not capable of making phone calls, but only taking pictures. They also required things known as film and batteries.

When people were not going to a party or event, it was just as rare to keep your camera with you as it would have been the toaster. Sure, you might need it, but why lug it around if your not sure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAeHzG8dV9M

interview with the pilot of the plane
>>
There was a good documentary from 2006, I think it may have even been movie-length.
>>
>>19052966
> don't worry about it, it was just a wheather ballon
>>
>>19055370
That's nonsence! The "V shaped craft" PÅ mentioned about was debunked as a local prank almost a decade ago!
>>
>>19056519
Thank you for debunking that. I appreciate all your hard work.
>>
>>19056521
That's complete bullshit don't listen to him! Look it up for yourself on google, i don't know what he's up to
>>
>>19056519
How in the living hell do you make a prank like that, they scared the whole town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Fh0g5wJ7A

Even the governor admited that it was a fucking.
>>
>>19056530
>>19056536
Were you molested as a child anon?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.