[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shams al-Ma'arif

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7

File: shms.jpg (19KB, 220x285px) Image search: [Google]
shms.jpg
19KB, 220x285px
So i was on the internet the other day and i found a book that claims it teaches magic, i looked deep about this book and it's an Arabic book that was that is very old, also it's one of the big sin's in islam and apparently any muslim that reads it basically is never going to heaven.

What does /x/ think of this book? has any one read it before?
>>
>le muslim finds book
>renounces islam
>reads book
>converts back to islam
>le muslim has now read book and still goes to heaven
checkm8 allah
>>
>>19052879
don't even go near it, it will only bring you sadness even when the jinn claims that they will give you whatever you desire you will only harm yourself. and sell yourself.
>>
>>19052879
That's what the suicide bombers read.
>>
File: quran.png (262KB, 515x362px) Image search: [Google]
quran.png
262KB, 515x362px
>>19052879
>>19053491
it's not even Quran this is a magic book get away from it.

this is the real quran
>>
If mussies hate it, it's alright with me.
>>
>>19052879
>The Book of the Sun of Gnosis and the Subtleties of Elevated Things
It's a book written by a Bakhtir Sufi, applying Greek Qabalah & Gnosticism to Islam. Basically, the earliest attempt at Speculative Freemasonic thinking in the Islamic world.

It's funny how a Muslim scholar in the 13th century would write this, only to have how many fatwas against his name & the book being considered heretical.
>>
>>19053601
Not the Bakhtir, but the Naqshbandi-Haqqani Sufis
>>
>>19052879
Does anyone have an English PDF of this book?
>>
>>19052879
Lol sounds like the Necronomicon irl.
>>
>>19052890
>leaving Islam is a sin worthy of death

Allah's got you beat I guess
>>
>>19053672
Check the library thread.
>>
>>19052879

I wish x would become an orientalist board with serious orientalist enthusiets

who wants to learn Arabic, Turkish , Farsi, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Yazidi ect ?
>>
>>19052879
sounds like someone should copy a page and post it to sandnigger facebooks.
>>
>Do Google search on image
>Best guess for this image: Spartacus, Blood and Sand
>GG Google.
>>
>>19054640

mixing them all together and adding in music helps

but learning a language for this shit is no doubt is rewarding AND great for careers

who knows what knowledge is still locked away in the east

fuck the SJWs, orientalism let it be, its COMFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqOAqHjgxWQ
>>
>>19054746
There was once a guy who was always looking for gnostic knowledge, he saw knowledge for the sake of knowledge as the most high thing man could attain, and would scoff at such a concept of forbidden knowledge.

So he managed to conjure up a demon, and basically sold his soul for infinite knowledge of the infinite. After that, he started to write feverishly, he wanted to write his newly obtained knowledge up for those who came after him. He wrote for days on end, without stopping. He didn't eat or drink, and got completely exhausted, in the end he died writing. Someone found him and looked in all his papers, it was all written in an unknown language.
>>
>>19054769

the bigger part of the phillisophical.religious knoowlegde is placing it in historical context and tracing it to current power stuctures

Asias current borders does not reflect the older societies overtaken but not compltly wiped out and carried on through time , untranslated

avarism// alevism
>>
>>19052879
Yè I have a friend who read it and even tried some spells from the book..
He is batshit crazy
Stay away from this book please. This is not some games to play to feel edgy. It's life ruining trust me
>>
>>19054795

did he cast one on you to be an eternal larper
>>
>>19054799
Whatever
It's a forbidden book for a reason
>>
>>19053672
A complete English translation does not exist. There's a partial translation in Spanish.
>>
>>19054846
Well that's a shame.
>>
>>19054640
Armenian. Anyone know any gokd resources? Also Hindi.
>>
There's a spell old people used to talk about from the book that makes you rule a kingdom of Jiins. It's funny and creepy
>>
>>19052879
Yeah magic is real. Do you need an old ass Arabic book to know that?
>>
>>19053672
Just us google translate it became very reliable
>>
>>19052879
No English translation, yet.
The original Arabic floats around.
There's a Spanish edition in my MEGA under the "Grimoires" folder if you can read beanerspeak.
>>
>>19052879
never deal with djinn, you can't win a mindgame with something that is eons old and can travel the universe
>>
>>19055552
Any word on how accurate the translation is?
>>
>>19055552
>if you can read beanerspeak
Well lucky for me.
>>
>>19053507
ignorance is bliss

>>19053795
not really no
>>
>>19055552
I can read Arabic (t.Arab), but I'm afraid I will catch some curse this shit is legit. Also this isn't the only Sihr (magic) look for A'sihr Al-Ahmar (The red magic).
>>
>>19055562
Great, the link is over in the /omg/ thread.

>>19055560
Word on the streets is that it's comparatively decent. I only know a few bits of Arabic linguistics so I can't really comment on how good it is or isn't.
>>
>>19055568
Please don't
>>
>>19055569
Can't be worse then the translated wiki page.
>>
>>19055569
Nice I'll skim through it when I get off work, cheers ape.
>>
>>19055568
The Book of Mars?

Al-Ahmar is one of the seven Djinn Kings.

What are the actual contents I'm not pulling up anything in English and like I said my Arabic is functionally nil despite knowing some stuff.
>>
What I know the majority of the spells is about making deals with jiins and acquiring powers so immense by sacrificing people and extracting organs and exp " Red mercury " from the dears eyes. This book is a big taboo around here
>>
>>19055585
A'sihr Al-Ahmar:
This book has been published before the period social networking sites, it is clear from the name that it aims to teach magic to the public, which in turn helps - as the author says - in harnessing the jinn and the contract, the book written by Mr. Tukhi, who wrote many Of books and works belonging to the same field, including the magic of Harrott and Marut in magical games, amazing hearts in the mysteries of letters and wonders of calculation, wise judgments in astrology
>>
>>19055585
Kitab Ashams:
Known as the book of Shams of the great knowledge of Ahmed bin Ali al-Buni through the recognition of many people that it helps in the preparation of the jinn and the use of magic in many things, the high demand for the book claimed that some of the price reached thousands of pounds in order to buy it
>>
heres a book about the jinn i got from somewhere like 5 years ago

how to protect yourself from jinn and shaytan
Waheed Abdussalama Baly
https://mega.nz/#!AdgWUBhR!UKAryRe0RquOBJshOm2aOth3i4J3OxwJjc-oJbVXxUY
>>
>>19052879
Stay away from that book. If not going to heaven doesn't shy you away probably getting infested by jinnees would.
>>
>>19055663
>Get guarantee I won't get stuck in Muslim heaven.
>Get awesome sorcerer powers and Djinn bros
Seems like a win / win there senpai.
>>
>>19055568
I'm an atheist but my wife is muslim (blasphemy I know) and that Arab magic is the only thing that ever really freaked me out, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole
>>
>>19055663
Actually, it won't send you to hell, the book was written by a muslim man and it only holds knowledge.
>>
>>19054900
>>19054640
>be half Armenian
>dont know armenian
I know literally three other languages but they arent relevant much.
No good russian occult studies, no goos hebrew occult studies, I guess english is good for some translated pdfs...
>>
>>19055585
Ape use your museum shekels and pay some spic to translate Shams Al ma'arif already.
>>
>>19052879
Its probably the book of Enoch
Or the middle part of the bible that was taken out that talks about Alchemy
>>
>>19055841
Roach here, it's not. It has nothing to do with bible or book of enoch
>>
zump
>>
>>19053601
what gets me about this book is exactly that. They are a very heretical people who eliminate anything that goes against islam. so why does this book still exist and why do we know about it? i feel like over the course of 500-600 years it would've been lost if no one was reading and it was forbidden.
>>
>>19055841
Any links to that middle part of the bible you are talking about?
>>
>>19057934
It survived because there's still a Sufi order that keeps it alive. I could only imagine how many fatwas were done against the order to begin with, let alone each of its members.

The best part here is that many Sufi orders can be seen as heretical in Islam... And they're all Sunni sects! Take THAT, Islamic State!
>>
>>19052879
moroccan here, morocco is considered the capital of magic in the arab world and many women in my maternal side often were accused of sorcery, story time.

last ramadan, i visited my grandma's house, she had a shelf where she kept a few books, most of them where hadith and prayer books but there were also books that looked older, one night i grabbed one by random and started reading, it was 3am and i was sleepy so i couldn't focus enough to comprehend the difficult classical arabic, i fucked up and and a page fell off (it was a very old book not even prited it looked handwritten) and suddenly the room smelled like smoke as if something was burning, i went to the kitchen to make sure nothing was left cooking there but there wasn't anything, i went back and saw a shadowy figure with horns and glowing yellow eyes, i screamed ASTAGHFIRULLAH and it went away, that woke up my gradma which rushed down from the second floor only to look visibly angry at me for the page falling from the book, she then proceeded to take out a talisman and told me to bring her duct tape, i was freaked out so i scrambled until i found it and she used it to glue the book back together, she was so furious that she had me pay her 200 dirhams for damages, she said she was going to sell the book this ramadan because that's when the demand is high and she was going to fetch a good price because the book was unaltered.

when i saw this thread i was obviously curious so i looked this book up and according to the arabic wikipedia article the printed versions are incomplete and don't include most of the sorcery stuff, the author Ahmad al-Buni was a sufi who knew about the occult, hermetic gnosticism, and has read the stolen manuscripts of the pyramids, could my grandmas book be his unaltered work ?
>>
bumping for interest

What would it take to get someone to make a proper translation to english?
>>
>>19058138
Pay someone who isn't overly religious and is fluent in either Arabic or Spanish.
>>
>>19058085
Could be, plus the fact that Morocco always had access to larger libraries than Alexandria, Baghdad & Damascus. I think you'll be doing the whole world a favour if you could scan that book of yours & share it.
>>
>>19058085
Please scan and send to the /omg/ library. Ape will know what to do with it.
>>
>>19058180
This.
Preserve history and give us wizard books.
>>
>>19054769

A classic practical joke. There are infinitely many sets of infinite knowledge. If all you want is infinite knowledge, a demon might just give you every possible permutation of tv guide.
>>
File: Secret_of_secrets_a.jpg (1MB, 750x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_of_secrets_a.jpg
1MB, 750x1048px
>>19052879
there's also Kitab Sirr al-Asrar which dabbles in islamic alchemy
>>
>>19058172
>>19058180
>>19058187
i'm pretty sure she already sold it but she still has other ancient handwritten shit, i will visit her this ramadan and will see if i can do something.
>>
>>19054812
Islam pretty much forbids everything that makes us human, so that arguement isn't really compelling.
>>
>>19052879
almost all alchemy books had arabic origins, the picatix, Turba Philosophorum, Aurora consurgens, Secretum secretorum and many more.
>>
>>19058343
forgot pic
>>
>>19054640
we might be crazy, but most of us that arent larpers or trolls, (and even most of the trolls), are pretty smart and could probably pick up an extra language or two for studies.
>>
File: hamsa.jpg (8KB, 104x160px) Image search: [Google]
hamsa.jpg
8KB, 104x160px
what's with arabic alchemists and hermetic gnosticism ? they obsessed over apollonius of tyana (which some claim was jesus) Bahá'u'lláh, (the founder of the Bahá'í Faith), even names him as a great philosopher who "surpassed everyone else in the diffusion of arts and sciences and soared unto the loftiest heights of humility and supplication."
sufism is very heavy with mystic imagery and is in many ways as dualistic as most ancient gnostics, you could even say that the spirit of Hermeticism lives on in Sufism.
www.henrybayman.com/hermeticism-and-sufism/
also : gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b110018527/f1.image
>>
>>19058532
How do you think Rosicrucianism came into being? If it wasn't for Christian Rosenkreutz going to the Arab world to learn from the Sufis, Gnosticism & Hermeticism would never have come to Europe.
>>
>>19052879
Someone made a thread about this today I think. But it dropped like a stone in the bump order. Can't find it.
>>
>>19055569
Are archons/djinn/grays all the same thing?
>>
>>19058687
Not even close. Djinn are closer to Fae but even that's a stretch.
>>
>>19058752
I honestly think they are the same thing. both seem insane, deranged or at the least hyper squirrely, pattern crazy, capable of doing shit that meatbags like us cant.
>>
>>19058610
This
>>
>>19058610

Cosimo de Medici acquired several texts linked to the Corpus Hermiticum, in the exact same time period, and helped with the spread of the knowledge of the Ancients as well; as well as GOD knows how many other unnamed scholars who toiled in obscurity for the greater good of humanity and the spread and proliferation of knowledge.

To Gknowledge.....
>>
>>19058761
Djinn are almost always considered evil or chaotic though..
The Fae are good or evil.
But even then it is pretty hard to get killed by the Unseelie court.
Unless you have shit luck.
>>
>>19058610
thats half true. the muslims ran a lot of people out of their way, and they had 3 choices, into muslim occupied africa, north into slavsylvania, or west into europe.

quite a few went into europe, which wasnt many honestly, the rest died on the road or in hellish cold of the north or africa and the delightful vermin and diseases and shit..

they simply had better "ratlines" into europe than anywhere else, and couldnt get to india over sea or to china.

>>19058807
good fae are like the joker really. I wouldnt trust one of them at all. the bad ones are baby eater tier.
>>
>>19058807
Djinn being evil is a fairly new thing. They've always been depicted as moody and somewhat aggressive, but Islam has taken the Catholic route of "All spirits are demons" recently with Djinn.
>>
>>19058885
Pretty sure djinn are based on archons which are older than all of Islam.
>>
>>19058807
>>19058885
Wouldn't be surprised if the djinn turned out to be fairies.
>>
>>19059018
>>19058921
>>
>>19055778
>No good russian occult studies

Check Dmitri Wereszczagin's work. It's goooood.
>>
>>19058921
>>19059037
>archons
Sounds pretty fucking stupid Anon.
>>
>>19059452
You sure it's Russian? His books on amazon are polish or some shit.
>>
i can speak arabic and i can translate this shit for your guys.

if i get the book of course.
>>
I'm was thinking of becoming catholic and I prayed to God to ask me to help me find his true Church. Now suddenly I am drawn towards Islam. Should I pursue it or continue with Christianity? My mom will disown me because she hates islam so I would have to keep it secret.
>>
>>19061427
Think of it this way, when your mom goes off on you for converting it'll be the last time you see someone blowing up on the other side.
>>
>>19061427

Both have wisdom and knowledge to depart unto you, and evils as well. Such things, I've noticed, tend not to classify themselves by religion, or much of any classification at all.

I hope this is clear.
>>
Yeah? Magic?
Magic to do what?
Summon imaginary beings that only appear to those who believe in them?
>>
>>19061427
or you could find your own meaning and path in life and stop asking a non-exestint being for help. life is horrible, but you don't need to be part of a collective or group or community to find purpose.
>>
>>19058085
gul a3udu bilah men chitan rajim a sat
>>
>>19058138
i can read/speak/eat in arabic but fuck this shit aint games, we shouldnt play with fire son
>>
>>19061921
Why so scared?
>>
>>19061990
why arent YOU scared?
>>
>>19061999
Why would I be scared of what other superstitious people believe in?
>>
>>19061921
To quote the great Russian philosopher Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovski. "Do not be of little bitch, Comrade."
>>
>>19055709
>>19055757
Far as I know in Islam God creates human from earth and Djinns from smokeless fire. Muslims would say that Djinns can be Muslim and Christian just like humans but there are some Djinns who hates human simply because in Islam God says that human are superrior to all of his creations. Some Djinns doesn't like that and infest humans. Or if you make them angry they infest you. So stay away from books like these unless you want trouble
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.