[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPACE IS FAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: WOKE BITCH.jpg (37KB, 629x315px) Image search: [Google]
WOKE BITCH.jpg
37KB, 629x315px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVgk8Au4Spc

Skip to 7:30 for PROOF that ALL NASA PHOTOS ARE FAKE

THEY SAY THE UNIVERSE IS FULL OF STARS, NEBULAE AND GALAXIES YET THERE ARE NO STARS IN ANY NASA PHOTOS FROM EARTH ORBIT!!!
>>
I'm glad blacks are getting involved with typical white insanity now
>>
>>19052468
Bitch doesn't even know the date of the moon landing. She hot tho. Space must be fake. :P
>>
>>19052468
You have no idea how cameras work
>>
>>19052468
might want to learn just a little bit about how cameras work before you try this again son
>>
lol what a blunder, making all these fake pics they forgot to draw on stars lmao durrr these science white bois sure is retarded
>>
>>19052468
Well. I watched it. And aside from stating the argument, that space is fake, she doesn't offer a single piece of evidence. Kek. Having evidence, is how you avoid being totally discounted.
>>
>>19052556
Because It's obvious, is not an argument. I'm at a loss.
>>
>>19052468
I mean...Wow... this was such a waste of 12 minutes of my life... :(
>>
Since we are on /x/ and /x/ is all about conspiracies, my conspiracy theory is that OP is the chick from the video sock puppeting us in order to get more views.
>>
>tfw no qt mentally ill black gf
>>
I can't believe people have the confidence in themselves to babble on absurdities like this to others. Holy shit. As if she of all people was able to finally lift the vail off of the entire nasa faking space ? Lmao
>>
>>19053528
Much like you're doing?
>>
There is no atmosphere in space
>>
>>19053540
I'm not posting vids online telling people space is a lie. Honestly if we didn't go to the moon or space don't you think the entire russian communist state would have rated us out immediately to help win the cold war? They couldn't call if a bluff becuase it wasn't one.
>>
>>19052468
You realize that...Right, you don't.

There's no.stars in those images because they're OUT OF FOCUS.

Space is kind of big for most normal lenses to pick up its epic beauty.
>>
>>19053564
Dynamic range.. Stars are dim compared to all the things lit by the sun. if you want to be able to see earth, the shuttle, the astronauts etc. you won't see the stars and if you want to see the stars you'll blow out the other shit.
>>
>>19052468
learn how cameras work
>>
Just for the record /x/

I just smoked 2grms of weed and i still thought that bitch is cringy and crazy.
>>
File: 250295.jpg (33KB, 520x396px) Image search: [Google]
250295.jpg
33KB, 520x396px
>>19052468

NO

Space Is The Place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY
>>
File: Screenshot_20161215-210146.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161215-210146.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>19053580
Word
>>
>>19052468

Dude, there are no stars because they are never in orbit, but a studio.

Orbits do not exist in flat earth.
>>
>>19053692
Dude, they were never in a studio because studios don't exist. We are all in a Matrix simulation created by the Demiurge.
>>
im M 22 on long island, i wish you were my gf. my cutie black girl im dating (we are not bf/gf) doesn't agree with any of this sort of thinking. but she is great. we are non monogamous. im Irish/polish
>>
File: IMG_0491.jpg (120KB, 1200x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0491.jpg
120KB, 1200x495px
>>19052468
I told you we are entering a new Dark Age. The internet was supposed to be a tool of enlightenment; a way for people all over the World to connect and seek out knowledge. Instead, it's a weapon of mass distraction. It's the manure of dumb ideas. Now instead of being told the honest truth by two of his friends (that's a dumb idea, Gary; wtf is wrong with you?), now he can find his own Facebook/Reddit page for like minded morons and he thinks he's onto something. I'm glad I won't live to see the Idiocracy that's coming.
>>
>>19053861
so youre a retarded drunk?
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (42KB, 624x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
42KB, 624x336px
>>19053964
>a retarded drunk?
AND he's going to make Irish/Polish/Nigglets with...
>my cutie black girl im dating
>we are non monogamous. im Irish/polish
And so it begins. So it begins.
>>
>>19052468
What a dumb bitch
>>
>>19052468
https://twitter.com/thebrownmarilyn

>NERDIEST shapeshifting repitilian, cloning, illuminati believing chick with Stalkers . Singer. Rapper Dancer Psychic. I HATE Babylon aka modern society. Lesbian

lmao
>>
>>19052468
If nasa had to fake those images, they could've just photoshopped stars in there, but b'cause that's not how real cameras work, there's a focal point, the focused "thing" in the image, and that's why you can't see any stars, you can either focus on something close or something away.
>>
>>19052468
>trying to post debunk video
>not studying or remembering your evidence
nice
>>
File: 1397792575330.jpg (18KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1397792575330.jpg
18KB, 255x200px
>>19055496
>https://twitter.com/thebrownmarilyn/status/867618873553674240
>>
>>19055572
lol she's literally insane.
>>
You need to study more.
>>
File: san9303251.jpg (6KB, 267x175px) Image search: [Google]
san9303251.jpg
6KB, 267x175px
Conspiracies from 60s til the 00s
>shadow governments vying for power and setting up the game
>federal reserve is probably going to destroy the economy to their benefit
>military-industrial complex is staging false flags so they can benefit from endless war
>the FBI and ATF are killing people brutally to make super cool propaganda to put in Soldier of Fortune and intimidate preppers who believe these conspiracies
>UN, NATO and the EU are becoming what the Soviet Union was, stripping countries of their sovereignty

Conspiracies after 2001
>The earth be flat, my homie told me
>We descended from aliens and sheit, that make us gods
>Pyramids actually space ships
>Ten million other New Age beliefs that have either no impact on our lives, or only serve to make us feel more entitled and self-centered

Are flat earthers a psyop? I feel like they are
>>
>>19052496
Are you kidding? It was a colored guy who is primarily responsible for reviving the "flat earth" meme.
>>
File: pi.jpg (197KB, 960x587px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
197KB, 960x587px
>>19052468
>Steve: Oh shit, we forgot the stars Jim.

>Jim: Hey don't look at me, we shot these fakes in front of 100 people and you're telling me that it's my fault not a single person realized there were no stars until this youtuber came along?

>Carey: I think Tom ordered the backdrops.

Steve: Yeah, you really dropped the ball Tom. Solid black backdrops? What the hell were you thinking?

>Tom: Fuck you Carey, maybe if you'd stop coming to work drunk all the time you would have noticed
>>
You know your conspiracy is 100% bullshit when niggers jump on it. Hopefully you don't believe they were kangz too OP.
>>
>>19052468

>earth isn't the only planet
>space is fake

Uh huh... Guess I need to watch the next 11 minutes.
Looks like she decolonized her mind, huh?
>>
>>19052468

>It's all black and scary
>black
>scary

Well, she gets points for being more self-aware than the average negro.
>>
white guy parrots flat earth shit

>Oh my god, he's speaking truth to power
>Thank you Eric Dubay, my savior
>My eyes have been opened I've reached a new plane of consciousness
>I'll never trust NASA or education again

black guy says the same thing

>fucking dumbass niggers

Stay classy, /x/.
>>
File: 5.jpg (8KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
8KB, 252x240px
>>19058387
>black guy
I know it's hard to tell the difference, but that's actually a black girl anon
>>
>>19053783
Matrix simulations don't exist. We're all part of a Judaeo-Roman claymation
>>
>>19052468
Space is real but you can't physically travel through it. Stargates and spiritual transfers and reincarnation can move us but the reality is outside of the earth we cant go anywhere. Commercial flight is good because pilots are trained to avoid the singularity (I.E. Main gate) but we can't fly like we're told spaceships do. You can fly outside of the earth through the holes at each pole and rendezvous with space men. The earth is hollow but we're living inside out of it. Like a sphere and the g force keeps us blasted to the outside walls so we're not falling across the earth.
>>
Its a weather balloon
>>
>>19058906
This isn't the first time this thread has happened, anon.
>>
>>19052468
Thats because all the pretty colorful pictures of galaxies and nebulas are superimposed images taken on lightspectrums (mostly infrared) invisible to the naked eye. They don't actually look like that, its just by overlaying various spectrums of light through the telescope that the dust and gas clouds are illuminated in different colors. Maybe if the bitch read the text next to the pictures she'd know that.
>>
File: African American.jpg (241KB, 1689x1267px) Image search: [Google]
African American.jpg
241KB, 1689x1267px
>>19052468
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.