[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lottery time /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-05-23.24-Cash5.jpg (971KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23.24-Cash5.jpg
971KB, 1920x2560px
OK /x/, can you help me win the lottery? Here's my ticket that I bought for the Cash 5 drawing from the Pennsylvania lottery for last night and tonight. Obviously I didn't win last night and the next drawing is at 7:00 pm EST, less than 2.5 hours from now. What can I do to increase my odds? I've been doing the New Avatar Power incantations for money. Can any gifted soul here help me out?
>>
Also, any PA folks here feel free to join me and we'll split the winnings in this unholy alliance. The numbers are 10-12-19-24-32. Last night's draw was 04-12-34-40-43.
>>
"In the Power of the Names EH-HEH-YEH, YEH-HO-VO-EL-OH-HEEM, & YEH-HO-VO-AH-VAY-DAH-AHS I place this Invocation with Thee, NEE-TEE-KAH, Genius of Wealth. Know that I require and command Thee to bring me,gold. Thou has dominion over wealth and Thou shalt begin this very instant to shape the future such that money shall come to me, enough and to spare, by the powers of these Words and Invocation. Be Thou ruled by me the Names SHAH-DYE-ELL-KYE & AH-DOE-NYE-HA-AH-RETZ. So mote it be."
>>
File: PA-Lottery-logo.jpg (51KB, 476x437px) Image search: [Google]
PA-Lottery-logo.jpg
51KB, 476x437px
BTW, the jackpot tonight is $225,000. Let me know in this thread if you're sending prayers or spells or if you're doing any rituals or incantations to help me win prior to 7:00 pm EST and I'll send a cut of it via PayPal if I hit.
>>
>>19052452
no. I will you to lose.
>>
>>19052477
Checked, and you're not getting jack shit.
>>
>>19052462
Prior to this money invocation, I recite the New Avatar Power spell at the same time every day:

I am beginning the New Avatar Power Ritual. I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY.

I begin to wind down, to let go and be rid of all the tensions of my body. To let my muscles relax, unwind and let go.

The tensions are beginning to drain from my body. Soon, a gradual heaviness will start to weigh down my thighs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my legs, my body.

My muscles unwind and let go. All my muscles are relaxing, unwinding, and relaxing.

Very soon I shall feel the winding, the letting go. Unwinding and letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Unwinding. Letting Go.

Deeper and deeper...letting go...unwinding and letting go.

The tensions drain from my muscles and they will soon become loose, letting go, relaxing and unwinding.

Breathing easily and deeply. Easily and deeply.

Unwinding and letting go...drifting into the peace and serenity of complete relaxation. And as my body unwinds and relaxes so I enter the peace and quiet, where only these words have meaning, and nothing else disturbs me.

Letting go..unwinding...letting go...unwinding...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go.

I call on Thee, Mighty Arzel, who stands in the East, to assist me this and all my ventures. I know now that New Avatar Power is flooding to the surface. I now close my eyes gently.
>>
OP here ... no wizards for hire today?
>>
Less than two hours until the drawing ... any help /x/?
>>
BUMP ... only 39 mins until the drawing. Any help would be appreciated. Any PA fags here play 10-12-19-24-32 and get rich with me.
>>
Last bump ... 17 mins until the $225K drawing. Any spell or incantation appreciated.
>>
>>19052911
Checked, you ain't getting jack shit either.
>>
9 mins until the drawing... c'mon /x/ help a brother out.
>>
You aren't going to win, same number of repeating order confirms.
>>
>>19052476
Okay ill help you out
>>
>>19052928
Thank you ... 5 mins left...
>>
>>19052931
How'd it go op?
>>
File: 2017-05-24-PALottery-Results.jpg (332KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-24-PALottery-Results.jpg
332KB, 1200x900px
>>19052962
I didn't win, but I'll be back tomorrow with the same numbers: 10-12-19-24-32. I'll be doing my usual New Avatar Power incantation tonight at midnight again by candlelight.
>>
>>19052477
>
trips he wins lotto
>>
>>19053007
Thanks for trying. I'll be back tomorrow to try again. If this thread is dead I'll make a new one.
>>
>>19052452
>What can I do to increase my odds?
buy more retard
>>
>>19052452
dubs OP wins
trips I win a lottery from a different state
>>
this is very paranormal thanks for sharing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.