[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to the souls of those who are ritually sacrificed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 358_00_2.jpg (129KB, 650x564px) Image search: [Google]
358_00_2.jpg
129KB, 650x564px
What happens to the souls of those who are ritually sacrificed?
>>
Fed to the gods.
>>
Bad news for the one performing though.
>>
>>19052192
The energy of their soul is partially bound to whatever diety they were sacrificed to, so you may reincarnate, but like that diety will feel oddly familiar to you or something to that extent.
>>
>>19052192
It gets devoured
>>
>>19052192
They sustain me.
>>
>>19052218

I stomped on lizard by accident once, I caught him while I wasn't seen yet the damage and was about to let go but then saw guts hanging out and after a moment of considering
(what would I want if I was a lizard in same situation with no possibilities of seeing doctor and cats and bugs) I decided to put him out quickly rather than leave alive guts hanging out. I did it on altar in the woods near my house. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>19052192
Nothing there is no such thing as a soul. Who you are is not special and once the brain turns to slimey goop then your personal experience of who you are is gone.
>>
>>19052619

No, if you inflict an obviously mortal wound on something you should finish the job.
>>
>>19052192

Only one way to find out I guess.
>>
I once killed a bird. It flew straight into a window and broke its neck. It was on the ground, spasming its feet. I picked it up and brought it over to a rock, and bashed its head in with another rock. I laid it against a tree and put some sticks over it.

Does this count as a ritual sacrifice?
>>
>>19053167
No
>>
>>19053167
>Mercy Killing: The post.
>>
>>19052636
>yet he still browses /x/ and feels the need to tell people that the paranormal isn't real
>>
>>19052192
I've killed dozens of rats, I'm concerned that they are going to be waiting for me in Hades. I'm not sure if what I did was a ritual, but I pored alot of hate and malice into those traps.

Anyone know any sigils that I can inscribe on my rat traps so I can maybe harness their souls or maybe just obliterate them. Rat souls couldn't possible be worth much, but I am killing them, might as well ask.
>>
>>19052192
>What happens to the souls of those who are ritually sacrificed?
They get sent to reddit.
>>
>>19052192
see
>>19052227
also some deities have their own underworlds,
Like Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Hades, Brynhild, etc.

>>19053912
You chose the most appropriate image in the history of mankind.
>>
>>19052636
the void is purer than this life, fuck your pessimism
>>
>>19052192
ROOOUNDABOUT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.