[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is no one else concerned that Soros looks like an alien that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: soros.jpg (50KB, 446x288px) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
50KB, 446x288px
Is no one else concerned that Soros looks like an alien that put on a human suit?

Can someone touch him to confirm that he's a living human?
>>
I'm not concerned about that. I am concerned with his "I am here to do business. I cannot and do not care about the social consequences of my actions" mentality. If that dude George Soros got hit by a speeding ambulance I'd be very pleased.
>>
>>19052159
Being pure evil has that effect on 'people'. Its not just him, either, Rockefeller as well. Hillary Clinton is going down that path too.
>>
>>19052179
Why do we let our society be dictated by the people who have such a short amount of time left to be a part of it?
>>
>>19052189
Because they've accumulated so much experience in the time they've lived.

Maybe we should let 5 year olds run societies.
>>
>>19052201
He doesn't run society. He's only in it for the money.
>>
File: soundsgood.jpg (209KB, 612x440px) Image search: [Google]
soundsgood.jpg
209KB, 612x440px
>>19052201
Free candy and cookies.

I see no flaw to this.
>>
File: 70867_700b.jpg (34KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
70867_700b.jpg
34KB, 700x367px
>>19052186
How come tvst almost all the highest ranking people literally look like fucking demons?
>>
>>19052228
It's ironic that Pope Palpatine was not as bad as the current Pope. It almost feels like Francis is trying to deconstruct the faith with how he does shit.
>>
Probably all that infant blood he's juicing up on.
>>
I guess it's possible he could be a demon. to me it's more likely that he's just evil in a mundane way like >>19052179 describes.

but also, most people don't age well, especially past their 70s. hollywood stars appear to, but a lot of them are wearing makeup at every public appearance, even the guys.

also, being in authority, being in a big decision-making position, will age you prematurely. it'll age you a lot more if you are actually morally concerned with the fallout of your decisions, but it still will even if you don't.
>>
>>19052201
Doesn't sound like a bad idea desu
>>
>>19052159
He's just Jewish
>>
>>19052204
thats debatable, given his correspondence with various leaders such as merkel, clinton, etc.

regardless, tell him, not me. i didnt even imply it until this post
>>
George Soros is human. I touched him.
>>
He's just a lich, typical jewish magic. no big deal.
>>
>>19052867
Was it an inappropriate touching?
>>
>>19052159
it's called dark side degradation you naive fuckwit normalfag
>>
>>19053731
Once or twice...yes.
A time or two...no.
Guy is obviously desperate for eternal life technology. I respected how he was predictable. He has obviously been trying for many years to access eternal life technology.
>>
Just going to post some weird looking globalists who look like they're rotting sacks of flesh

First up soros
>>
henry Kissinger
>>
zbigniew brzezinski

(If you don't know who he is look into him. He's basically the grandfather of this globalist bulkshit. His daughter Mika is now a propagandist on MSNBC
>>
Rockefeller

Basically like an older soros
>>
Jacob Rothschild

>INB4 "hurr durr that's just how old men look"

Bullshit. They look like pure evil. The ballsack eyes are a dead giveaway

They all end up looking like emperor palpatine

Rothschild looked so weird he was the basis for Mr Burns on the Simpsons
>>
>>19054121
A true inspiration for the Goblin people. He showed they can reach places and not be stuck getting killed by level 2 Dwarves.
>>
Interesting that I never noticed this. They genuinely all do look like drmons or creatures wearing human skin. But I guess when you betray your nations and race and sell your humanity for profits and control thats what you look like.
>>
File: 75114419.jpg (96KB, 778x1024px) Image search: [Google]
75114419.jpg
96KB, 778x1024px
>>19052159
Why do rednecks are so easily to manipulate? They'll literally believe what a multibillionarie who doesn't give a shit about them will throw at them.
>>
>>19054169
it's not that they look demons, but that the man-made image of a demon resembles it's creator.
>>
>>19054129
He actually looked way worse than this when he died recently. After like his fourth fucking heart transplant he finally died, and i believe, from heart problems.
>>
>>19054169
Doesn't help they're all pretty fucking old.

Cruel actions do make you uglier, it's not easy to ignore your conscience. takes a toll.
>>
>>19053791
Can't you die already. Your schitzo larping is annoying as fuck
>>
>>19054348
>r-rednecks
>don't you know there's n-nothing at all paranormal on this Earth?
>I've been posting to /x/ for on- uhh, twent- uh, fifteen years and I don't believe any of this shit
>b-but skinwalkers doe
>>
>>19053731
I touched soros and I liked it
>>
>>19054136
>The ballsack eyes are a dead giveaway

Symptom of liver malfunction. Happens to most old people 2bh
>>
>>19054437
>After like his fourth fucking heart transplant he finally died, and i believe, from heart problems.

Sadly that whole story about his multiple heart transplants turned out to be crap. Guy was a piece of shit, I'm not defending him, but there's no need to make ooga booga Countess Bathory-tier stories to paint him as "evil" in a way normies can easily sympathize with
>>
>>19052235
well to be fair when your faith is a big piece of shit, it probably needs to be deconstructed
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.