[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Spooky games to play by yourself in the dark.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 824167-condemned2_cover.jpg (42KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
824167-condemned2_cover.jpg
42KB, 510x640px
ITT: Spooky games to play by yourself in the dark.
>>
>>19051905
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
>>
>>19051905

Silent Hill Games.
>>
>>19051905

Outlast 2, resident evil outbreak 1&2, Clock tower 2 (if you aren't a graphics whore), pretty much all Penumbra games, Devilry if I want to get jumpscared hard
>>
scp cb
>>
Bart's Nightmare
>>
Metroid Prime

I can't handle the Chozo Ghosts.
>>
File: spook.jpg (1MB, 1600x1839px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
1MB, 1600x1839px
>>19051905
Still working on this.
(I'm busy af though so yeah...)
>>
File: Scratches.jpg (10KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
Scratches.jpg
10KB, 188x268px
>>19051905
>>
>>19052571
>System Shock 2 and Outlast rated scariest

what in the fuck
>>
>>19052622
Going by steam ratings etc. and checking if they have jumpscares. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>19052170
The "metroid prime" combat suit is one of the best representations of a class, "S" combat suit. I have never been in a better combat suit than the ones like the, "Metroid" series of games by the, "Nintendo" company.
>>
Layers of Fear
>>
>>19051932
Bitch pls. Outlast 2 is openly talmudic, satanic and masonic propaganda. As a game its utter crap. /pol/ probably would be able to prove Hillary funded it
>>
>>19051905
Fuck Condemned 2. The first one gave my dick ghostbumps.
>>
You don't need a game to play with yourself in the dark.
>>
Dead By Daylight, as a survivor, its always scary as fuck, as a killer, you are scary as fuck
>>
yeah.
>>
>>19053256
>I am offended by video games
>>
>>19051905
Five nights at Freddy's
>>
>>19052860
you don't actually know what quotation marks are for, do you?
>>
>>19053474
>>19053474

Thank you anon. I feel the same EXACT way. Condemned 1 was way fucking better. The Mechanics where everyone is a WWE fighter added in Condemned 2 totally RUINED the simplicity and creepiness of the first.

Giving Ethan long gothic black looking hair and fucking with the lore of the first totally ruined it for me. They also got rid of the creepy background sounds/music mixes that they had going GREATLY in Condemned 1.
>>
>>19052860
Once again namefag, take your beaner ass roleplaying on somewhere else
>>
>>19051905
Played this game alone in the dark all the time whn I had it. Ahhh good memories.
>>
File: IMG_0388.png (1MB, 2794x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.png
1MB, 2794x2100px
>>
File: 1491832564337.jpg (57KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491832564337.jpg
57KB, 500x481px
>>19052860
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>19051905
I like the lodge part with the mannequins. But that game is far too crude graphics wise to revisit. I wish they would make another one. shit was gritty and really captured originality imo
>>
>>19052571

>Cry of Fear
>Genuinely Scary
No
>>
Yume Nikki is apretty nice atmospheric horror game. It's also weird as shit.
>>
>>19052571
>Cry of Fear
>Listed as anything above trash
>Undying & Jericho even having a spookometer
>FEAR being on the P-spooky level.

The most frightening thing here is this guys taste.
>>
>>19055993
I do by a method and my use of quotation marks is helpful for a specific try which I want to help make happen.
>>19056454
You do not know ancestry very well. I do not even know my ancestry.
>>19058476
*tilts head to look left and right.
*tilts head to look left and right again.
Pauses
*tilts head to look left and right.
Looks at you in the eyes.
Says, "DIER!"

Do
not
be
that
guy, or gal
to
me.

Do not force a human to call you, "dier" as a means to help you live.
>>
>Deep sleep trilogy
>Don't Escape/ Escape series
>The last door series
>Rusty lake series

all available for free...mostly.
>>
File: swagger-vest.jpg (32KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
swagger-vest.jpg
32KB, 335x500px
>>19058533
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
Resident Evil 4
>>
The suffering 1 and 2
Manhunt 1 and 2
Corpse party series.
Doom 3
Silent Hill series.
Fatal Frame series
Splatterhouse series(fun to play loudish)
Resident Evil series
I'm missing a lot but I let go of the console wars a long time ago.
Also there are a lot of good spooky doujin games on dlsite usually.

>>19053520
this
>>
>>19052622
System shock 2 was one of the best games of all time and one of the scariest

I keep waiting for a next gene remake or sequel because the story line was so good but nadda
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (64KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
64KB, 256x320px
The first game was p. spoopy to play when I was younger. EA decided that shekels were more important though, and it became action based with multiplayer bs in 2 and 3.
>>
The Cat Lady
Harvester (before the ending)
Chiller
Fatal Frame
>>
File: 1492833607483.jpg (30KB, 440x341px) Image search: [Google]
1492833607483.jpg
30KB, 440x341px
>>19059289
YES first deadspace was super spooky, lots of jump scares, lurking horror and terrifying chase parts, the sequels have some good moments but dont measure up to the creeping dread of the first
>>
Castlevania: SOTN. Not exactly scary but the music and general atmosphere of the game are still great to this day.
>>
two girls one cup
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.