[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Black Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 47

File: 500px-Black_Sun_svg.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Black_Sun_svg.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
So,I want to buy a Black Sun flag and keep it in my room. I know it is an esoteric symbol depicting the underground Sun and the Hallow Earth or smth.

Anything I should know before I buy one? Also,what are the effects of such a symbol?
>>
>>19051727
Well it's a nazi symbol, are you a racist? Also why you need such edge? There is a ton of better convesration starting stuff you can put on your wall, if you need the attention so much, than a creepy racist outdated symbol.
>>
>>19051736
Ik it is a nazi symbol,and yes I am racist,however not edgy at all.

I was just wondering about the story of the symbol
>>
>>19051736
Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-White.
>>
File: 1495495339243.png (152KB, 1194x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495495339243.png
152KB, 1194x810px
>>19051727

Saturn overtaking the Sun.
When no takes over yes.
When control takes over freedom.
When death takes over life.
When darkness takes over the light.

I don't even think Saturn really wants this to happen.
>>
>>19051767
More on this guy Saturn onii-chan
>>
>>19051736
>>19051747
The symbol is far older than NatSoc Germany, and it is not a symbol used in the party for anything.

The first commenter is a knee-jerk faggot.

Second dude, try Google.
>>
>>19051805

Exactly what I am doing right now,but I see people saying that it is good,while others saying that it is basically a way to worship Satan
>>
File: Saturnus-en-de-kubus.jpg (304KB, 1051x653px) Image search: [Google]
Saturnus-en-de-kubus.jpg
304KB, 1051x653px
>>19051774
http://www.crystalinks.com/saturn.html

Buckle up, allot of jewish tricks involved with this symbolism. In the same way the Nazi party was started by Talmud elite jews(but then he betrayed them later). The symbolism within Nazis are all mixed up; some are old mason/skull&crossbones/Illuminati, some or old school Germanic ruins and such.

Do your research, Saturn is essentially satan(not literally, but in the way westerners commonly think of Satan), but he's essential for this universe to exist, he's the part of the force that binds things together.
Also as far as Gods/Godheads to deal with, he's the strictest, and the most brutal if you betray/break a deal/disrespect/are a shitty person.

Complex concepts, from a disordered limited mind; do your own research, meditate, make your own conclusions...but have good intent, and a polite tongue in your mouth if you dare speak to the shadow of life.
>>
>>19051856
Metatron's Cube is of God though, Satan/Saturn just repurposed it?

That's basically the geometry of creation and all life.
>>
>>19051736
It's older than the nazis you dumb sjw scum. Same as the swastika is older and has positive meanings. Why should I care that some shit regime took symbols and gave then other meanings? I care about origins and history. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Saturn Eating His Sons by Goya.jpg (83KB, 500x918px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn Eating His Sons by Goya.jpg
83KB, 500x918px
>>19051774

>>19051767 this anon could be referring to both the Planet Saturn or the Titan God Saturn/Kronos, God of Time and King of the Gods until his son Jupiter/Zeus dethroned him.

Funnily enough, when Saturn was reigning the Earth was bountiful and there were no hunger nor disease among humanity, and neither war nor death. It was basically Paradise which degraded into the shithole we have now when Zeus took the Crown.

>inb4 "wtf I love Saturn now"

No you don't. Every God is a shitty motherfucker. Literally, in the case of Saturn.
>>
>>19051736
He can have it because he has every right to have it. Holy fuck the shills are in every board.
>>
>>19051892

So,what are the pros,cons and musts for dealing with this dude
>>
File: 0WC97d1.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0WC97d1.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>19051873
Mercury(Metaron) is on the same pillar as Saturn(Mercury, Mars, Saturn). Metaron's Cube is a complex symbol which shows many interactions, of many forces; one of those forces, most definitely is the "saturn force", which is the order which keeps everything else from flying apart.

When you consider the God archetypes, you're not really talking about a single being; more a primal force of the universe, a partition of the over-all source of everything. Any god, demon, entity, earthly incarnation, is merely a single mask of the overall force.

These primal forces exist in limitless forms; and show up in all cultures, times, and creative mediums; because they're the primal forces that make up the universe.
>>
File: 1475649710389.jpg (157KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475649710389.jpg
157KB, 640x640px
>>19051901

See: deals with the devil, crossroads demons, deals with the Grim Reaper

Unless your intent is pure as fuck, you're gonna get fucked, and fucked in the kinda epic way they write stories about.

"...but not me, I'm more clever than those who failed."- pretty much everyone, shortly before they're proven wrong

When it comes to "magic", think of it less as "cheat codes for life", and more tools to understand the universe in terms of it's archetypal force which it is composed of; tools which allow you to see the cycles that create reality, and end the negative ones, and set in motion positive ones.
>>
>>19051856
>6-sided polygon is a 3D cube

... you're aware that a cube is a 3D cube, right?

you people, i swear.
>>
File: suGAR hILL cube.jpg (7KB, 288x320px) Image search: [Google]
suGAR hILL cube.jpg
7KB, 288x320px
>>19052023

A 3D cube represented on a 2D plane is a hexagon. Please brush up on geometry, despite what your peers told you, it does come in handy in everyday life.
>>
File: wreckage.jpg (43KB, 627x910px) Image search: [Google]
wreckage.jpg
43KB, 627x910px
>>19051896

>anyone who thinks Nazis are dicks can only possibly be a "shill" trying to take away people's right to hang Nazi shit on their walls by calling them a dick on a message board
>>
>>19052032

nothing in that image says "represented on a 2D plane". it literally says that a 2D shape is the 3D version of a 3D solid, which is gibberish.

please brush up on fucking English you mongoloid.
>>
>People are now fighting over a fucking cube and nazis

CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT THIS REPRESENTS,AND IF IT IS LINKED WITH SATURN?
>>
>>19051901

>>19051892 I'm this guy. I only know of him in lenght as a classical deity, Saturn/Cronus.

This other anons >>19052013 >>19051856 I think are speaking of him from a more christian/semitic/cabalistic point of view, in which he is the equivalent of Satan.

This transformations of classical mythology into christian/cabalistic mythology is not uncommon. The ancient civilizations did it all the time with their gods and the gods of other cultures. I think they probably did this based on the position of their native given god and the foreing given god on the divine hierarchy and their attributes, finding common grounds and all that. You'll have to decide for yourself if you consider them (Saturn/Cronos and Saturn/Satan) the same entitiy or not and what aspect of it you take on.

As I said, for the Greeks, which called him Cronus, he was the predecessor of Zeus. Although regarded as cruel, his rule over the world came with a Golden Age for mankind. To commemorate this, Attic and Ionian Greeks celebrated a festival in his honor every harvesting season, at the midst of summer between our months of July and August.

For the Romans he was a more benevolent deity, and his role in relation to land grew larger. The lore says that when he was deposed from it's throne in Greece by Zeus, he went to Italy and taught the latins how to sow seed and farm, starting another "mini-golden age" of sorts amongst them.

So, for the greeks he is a well-regarded but cruel (not evil) deity, while for the romans he is clearly benevolent.

Agriculture being the basis of nearly any civilization, it is not strange that his worship was tied to the treasury of the Roman Republic, so he has a correlation with wealth, numbers and accounting. In later stages he is also related to the concept of Time, which in the end is the ultimate form of accounting.
The Romans also celebrate a well-known festivity in his honour, the Saturnalia, which is more or less our moder Christmass. (cont.)
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 491x491px
>>19052051
>the black sun is inherently a nazi symbol

Ahem, SHILL!
>>
Buy that shit. Fuck all the clams. It looks sick. And u are a slight racist so fuck it! Ram bam only whites in the tuna can!
>>
>>19052051
That is exactly what a shill is dipshit.
>>
File: 1495408581257.jpg (1MB, 980x4516px) Image search: [Google]
1495408581257.jpg
1MB, 980x4516px
It's an Aryan symbol, tied up with Pan Germanic Hindu theosophy, ala Heinrich Himmler.

If you aren't pure Aryan. If you are homosexual or feminine, if you are "degenerate," this is not a path you want to go down.

Norse Gods want you to be traditional and have lots of Aryan children, or at least support that ideal.

It's a harsh and anti-freedom philosophy.

I would stay away from it if you don't agree with these things.

(Pic not related)
>>
File: The end.gif (66KB, 402x601px) Image search: [Google]
The end.gif
66KB, 402x601px
>>19052157 >>19051901

During these festivities, people enjoyed freedom from work, even slaves; they exchanged presents and strict moral codes were loosened. So freedom is sometimes listed as another attribute of Saturn.

Having said all this, I think it would be interesting to find the common ground between all the identities which overlap in the name Saturn; what differences they have and what common ground they may hold. Just for starters, roman Saturn and greek Kronus have a fucking long list of diferent attributes even thought their roles in the mythos were the "same" for both peoples.

I'm no believer in magic/k nor the paranormal, and I do not subscribe to any faith. I'm just a passer-by on this board and I only take a scholarly aproach to this subjects for the sake of anthopological knowledge and roleplaying purposes because I'm a Dungeon Master and I love putting occult shit in my games. So I don't know what you can expect of worshipping a long abandoned classical deity turned devil incarnate and imprisoned in the sixth planet of the Solar System. I think that the best way to deal with this "entity", be it real or not, is to study it in this fashion: to get behind it's meaning for the human mind and try understanding it's role troughout history, putting together the pieces like a thousand years old puzzle.
>>
>>19051969
So we're only seeing one aspect/mask of the greater whole? The geometry of the Flower of Life and Metatron's Cube makes up our entire physical/known reality (at least what we can see and interact with, as well as on the subatomic/quantum level).

Certainly this geometry in and of itself is not inherently evil, it's neutral, right? The patterns of organization of Universal forces.
>>
>>19052060
Are you retarded? That image is literally a 2d plan you fucking mongrel, learn basic geometry.
>>
>black hole sun
>won't you come
>and wash the shills away
>>
>>19051736
It is not a racist symbol. It is a savage wild symbol.
Compare it to crop circles. Humans versus humans in a field where there footprints are shown by the plants trampled. The trampled plants are shaped by the struggle of the humans who are with or against other humans.
>>19051774
>>19051767
Please yes.
>>19051856
Saturns are humans who are an, "other". These humans are to be considered even if they are not simply coexisting. Many are sacred blue whales. They live whether or not anyone wants them living. They will rule sooner or later...so the label, "Saturn" is helpful to begin the process of orientation early.
>>19051873
The cube is good as a means to teach a basic understanding of communication of which a human can coexist with other humans. "Meta" play, game, and learning events have been developed of which great communication education is expected.

>>19051892
I agree. Any human accessing eternal life technology who is not taking any and all hits which can be survived by getting eternal life technology is, sooner or later, a shirty human, demiurge, demon, devil, and Satan.
>>19051901
Ration everything you have. Make sure you are a good, "sounder" as rationing air can be begun at an early age.
Stay safe. Near perfect cryogenic brain preservation technology was performed a year or so, earlier than now, by regular civilian scientists living on the surface of Earth. Get a plan to have your brain chryogenically stored should your brain become inactive (a death). Then do not compromise a pure 100% gain plan. Even if you must do a boring and safe plan...just make sure gains and make those gains better as you are sure you safely can make better gains.

Do not expect to be treated special except while you are making every human is special.
>>19052277
It might be harsh and anti-freedom at the beginning...but at the end heaven happens and was more likely from the beginning than living other philosophies.
>>
File: 1495494869787.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495494869787.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>19052422

Best post so far. Forget all that other shit I posted, and rewatch that jam, shit is tight, treat yourselves my dudes.
>>
File: 1495397209356.jpg (1MB, 980x4215px) Image search: [Google]
1495397209356.jpg
1MB, 980x4215px
>>19052441
>It might be harsh and anti-freedom at the beginning...but at the end heaven happens and was more likely from the beginning than living other philosophies.

I'm entirely against it, but fascism appeals to some people. Social Conservatism is appalling to me, Economic Liberalism is slavery to the state. Traditionalists take the worst of both groups in my opinion.

I live around Mormons however, so I understand.

I feel that it brings sadness. Better hope you are not in any way unconventional if you advocate for it.

It is seductive in a masochistic way.
>>
File: fdf150f664a988ea9c723c2552ad5cc4.jpg (180KB, 736x1144px) Image search: [Google]
fdf150f664a988ea9c723c2552ad5cc4.jpg
180KB, 736x1144px
>>19052441

Saturn is the shadow of light, the defining texture that creates the cycles. Just because it's unpleasant, and unfavorable by most, doesn't change the essential nature of the force that Saturn symbolizes. All of the forces that make the universe and the source of all, exist within our spirit/sub-conscious; their is an aspect of us that is christ-like/good/solar, there is an aspect of intelligence incarnate/mercury/wise, demonic/saturn/evil; the words used to describe these concept are incomplete, and contain inherent bias/histories; that's why they blur/overlap seem inconsistent. Ignore the differences, highlight the synchronizations(especially when two separate sources come to the same/similar conclusions).

Each of these godheads are a master of a path to know the absolute/source prime/GOD. To know them is to know a part of the divine. They are very real, and their influence reverberates through space/time. The currents, and cycles from these forces create the complexities of reality, both beautiful and terrifying.

The perspective, and path we take is dependent of our choices. Every action we take is worship to some aspect of the all, if the all is truly the all; which it is, or where comes all?
>>
>>19051727
You must understand that there are two black suns, one of them being physical. This allows our universe to be ever-expanding. Also, you have to know what "secret" and "classified" mean, because you will run into almost all false information and half-truths. Another thing, the sun wheel represents something different than Black Sun, as Vril:Black Sun Cult.
If you feel a connection, jump in and buy it! If it weren't for the advisory meetings, they would have won the war.
>>
>>19052535

Do you know anything about the alien connection with Vril/Thul?
>>
>>19051736
Shut the fuck up kike shill, one usage of an ancient, or historic symbol of power does not determine it's meaning forever.
>>
File: hmmmmm.gif (998KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.gif
998KB, 500x215px
>>19052570

>one usage of an ancient, or historic symbol of power does not determine it's meaning forever.

He's not wrong. In fact, if you were trying to hide powerful symbols, with historic important; making them taboo, by permanently associating them with a negative element, seems like a great way to ban their use through social-censorship. A means to shut down larger related discussion, I'd say.

They're still doing it, saw a piece that tried to label ALL ruins as White Nationalist hate symbols. It's "new-speak" wrapped in a thin layer of moral guilt. White guys get the worst of this, but it effects all of western culture.

Not even a racist/supremacist(I'm half Cherokee for gods sake, a "mud race" ), just a freedom of speech absolutist who calls bullshit when I see it.
>>
>>19052500
Why is Saturn evil/demonic though, that's what I don't understand.

I also don't understand how the geometry correlates to Saturn. The geometry in and of itself, is not evil/demonic, it's neutral, a natural creative force in the Universe.

Is it a trap or a way to higher realms?
>>
>>19052677

All the Godheads have something to teach us, an aspect of what we are or could be. Saturn's the Reaper(not just of crops, as someone previously said) but of all things that exist on the material plane. So being that among his traits is death incarnate, you can see how he gets a complex rap.

It might be easier to separate the christian understanding of Satan from Satan; because Saturn isn't evil, even if he seems that way from many perspectives. Like I said earlier, he plays an essential role to the balance of the universe, I primal force needed for things to function as we know it.
>>
File: 1493946043875.jpg (614KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493946043875.jpg
614KB, 450x720px
>>19052677

I mean what do you want to do with your life, and by extension magic/the occult/esoteric? Do you want to become wise? maybe seek to worship Mercury/Thoth/Hermes/Odin by dedicating a study session to them. Want to be stronger, take more action in your life, and be Alpha as fuck?
Try out Mars, worship at the gym(but again dedicate it to him, and ask for his blessing).
You want to fucking drown in puss? Appease Venus, by making yourself look sexy(take a bath), and(without being a creep/ass) make advances on some hotties. If you want to be an overall chill/good dude, that people like to be around? Check out Jesus/Sun, but worship him by doing caring/understanding/forgiving things to people, make life less shitty(praise the Sun!).

Like I said, we worship through our every action, as above so below. When you dedicate yourself to a path, you focus you mental concentration on the ideal of that aspect(defined by the force itself, contextualize by your intent, and observation), like a laser; this creates exponential cycles that can lead to shit that most would call super natural; but in reality it's only the faith of a mustard seed.
>>
>>19052224
confirmed retard. go suck hitlers dick some more pal
>>
>>19051727
>I know it is an esoteric symbol depicting the underground Sun and the Hallow Earth or smth.

*cough cough* nocturnal sun *cough*
>>
>>19052277
sound's pretty abrahamic minus the "aryan" part.
http://haroldarthurmcneill.weebly.com/gallery.html
>>
>>19051856
What I don't get about the whole Saturn conspiracy is how did they know about the hexagon on Saturn's north pole? Unless Jews are ancient Aliens, this theory doesn't make sense.
>>
>>19052809
Well said anon
>>
File: 1495398250468.jpg (55KB, 952x684px) Image search: [Google]
1495398250468.jpg
55KB, 952x684px
>>19052809
I do all of these things, but I don't seek to "worship" any one god, I seek to acknowledge the divine and higher power.

I also seek to ascend, to transmute my soul, to attain the holy grail, and to connect to the Monad.

I don't want to worship lesser gods, I want truth, I want more than that.
>>
>>19051727
>Also,what are the effects of such a symbol?
you'll get called a fag more often than you already do
>>
>>19053229
You guessed it. It doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1494456264773.jpg (307KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494456264773.jpg
307KB, 400x640px
>>19053217
Just because some artists combines fascism and norse myth with sensual subjects doesn't mean much. The homosexual scene has fetishized Nazism for a long time.

If you think the norsemen were not traditionalist paternal "anti-liberal" youre crazy. Nazis were heavily traditional and conservative too.

Aberrant sexuality and pro family is heavy in both.

If you like that, so be it.
>>
File: Swastikas.gif (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Swastikas.gif
21KB, 500x500px
>>19051736
>Well it's a nazi symbol

Just because the Nazis adopted it doesn't make it "a nazi symbol". I wish you "exspurts" would just STFU when you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>19054130
This symbol, while having precedents is, in fact, the one originating in Himmlers Castle. You fucking retard.
>>
>>19052277
>It's a harsh and anti-freedom philosophy.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>19054134
>none of the ancient ones found have twelve arms so it's obviously something different!

Go be a fucking "anti-racist" somewhere else.
>>
>>19053229

Jews long ago were infected by Babylonian Talmudists, they took over like a cancer within the faith. The Talmud worship(in some cases are) the Dracos that have been here on earth for thousands of years. Look into the spread of Rh- blood in Europe, and the old stories of were the most elite families believe the came from.
>>
It's a 12-spoke swastika that's supposed to reference the Knights of the Round and teh old Order of the Templar.
>>
>>19054134
You're right, but why argue with the braindead?
>>
>>19051736
Nazi?? I thought it was the symbol for a faction in world of Warcraft...

http://www.wowhead.com/faction=2045/armies-of-legionfall#screenshots:id=610049
>>
>>19051736

Are you retarded?
>>
>>19055390

*illuminati joke*
>>
>>19055662
Not that guy and he may very well be retarded but people putting random symbols on their walls that they don't understand the meaning of just to seem edgy and deep are pretty retarded too
>>
>>19055784

This is why I am asking for your help you kikes,and it being a nazi symbol only makes it better
>>
>>19054141
Are you some kind of conservative bitch?
Hope you like daddy fucking you in the ass.
>>
>>19054134
>originating
Fucking plebs. This has existed for AGES! Also, I'm a National Socialist. I'm proud that the Reich used runes, but fact is, they didn't invent them. They have existed longer than even the people that we know as Germans. Did gou know that the germanic languages came from fucking sanskrit, you damned fool?
>>
>black sun = saturn

I cant help but feel like thats an incomplete understanding

the black sun is much older and darker from what I understand.

chaos magicians use it as a representation for the void from which all things come. with the 8 "rays" representing the 8 corners or pillars of the universe

saturnine energies just seems to be a lesser manifestation of it

maybe im wrong but I cant help feel there is something more to it.
>>
>>19058055
If you really want to know, you're going to have to swallow some serious redpills.
>>
>>19058307
can you elaborate or are you just RPing ?
>>
>>19057981
The germanic languages didn't come from sanskrit. Germanic languages and Sanskrit both came from Proto-Indo-European, which most likely came from the Caucusus.
>>
>>19051805
You are correct it is an ancient symbol, but NatSocs did use Wewelsburg castle which had the symbol inlaid on a floor.

Also, it is not necessarily called the black sun; other names are golden sun, hidden sun, shadow of the sun, etc. IIRC black sun is a contemporary term.
>>
File: zpage079.gif (13KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
zpage079.gif
13KB, 800x510px
>>19058360
I could elaborate, and I suppose I should for the sake of truth. I won't lie to you though, this well is deeper than I know, but I have at least touched the surface of it's waters. Could you toss me a bone here and tell me what your background of studies is, so that I can use language that you're familiar with? Classical greek, vedic, nordic, injun? Fuck, Weeb even? (though I'd have to get my wife to help me there, she is more otaku than I at tbis point.) Though, the cthonic links that people have mentioned so far in the thread are likely the closest to the truths that I've found.
>>19058496
>proto-indo-european
As if sanskrit isn't the closest we've got to the trunk of that tree. Eh, I'll cede this one to you though. I said sanskrit as an oversimplification. The germanic language group likely came from a sister of what we know as Sanskrit, that broke off at about the same point, but due to contact the linguistic trail is a bit foggy to follow. On the topic of linguistics, you (if you don't already know) may find interesting the practices of Galdr, which is speaking the runes. In the ancient tales, the most ancient and wise are known for "Speaking in runes" as a proper language, and this is likely the root language of our people.
>>
File: NatSoc-poster12.jpg (264KB, 1647x798px) Image search: [Google]
NatSoc-poster12.jpg
264KB, 1647x798px
is this a natsoc thread?
>>
>>19058653
greek is probably the best bet but if you keep it loose I can follow
>>
>>19058686
Alright, I'm going to take my time with this to explain the best I can. (read as I'm distracted and don't want to do a disservice to this topic. ) I came on expecting to shitpost a few times as a break while I'm working on some projects with my wife.
One more question, are you famliar with the more heroic tales of the greeks? Like Heracles for instance? Also are you familiar at least in passing with the works of Plato? When I use greek terminology I use the words as Plato does, not how his degenerate successors did. (hate aristotle so much...)
>>
>>19058719
yes ive been slowly churning through the dialouges. as far as heroics I know little about quite a bit of them, but none in great detail.
>>
>>19051727
>Hallow Earth
>>
>>19051736
Bending streams, or being assuming? You realize that forbidden things are all the more attractive to some.
>>
>>19058782
the devil is a good teacher but not a good role model .

I wish to know because knowing is half the battle

GI joe and all that.
>>
>>19058719
Can you use english please for us plebs? I want to know more.
>>
>>19058803
Some of them are destined to repeat stupid failure ad nauseam. Unable to change things written in blood, and all that. Compassion notwithstanding.
>>
>>19058844
acceptance is the battle then sometimes

understanding is the key to acceptance
>>
File: 1454864-hitlervsstalin09.png (43KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454864-hitlervsstalin09.png
43KB, 640x412px
>>19051727
>>19051751
>>19052570
>>19054518
>>19057981
>>19058307
>>19058671

So a few points here.

First, I'll start by saying the symbol wasn't originally used by nazis.

The Nazis, during the 3rd reich, did in-fact co-opt the symbol.

However, it is today, commonly used by neo-nazi and white-supremacist elements. Which is a shame. That, the swastika, the tiny mustache, all ruined by histories' loser.

Which, Nazism was, by the way. A losing philosophy, and it will continue to lose. Don't know why so many insecure people have to associate with something because of shock value and trick themselves into thinking it somehow empowers them. You're not special, you're not a master-race. You're just people who think you're better than other people, and would rather stick with others like you because it's harder to get past your own insecurities and societal stereotypes, than get to know a real, breathing human being that looks different.

That said, if someone wants to hold into a failed ideology, well, by all means. Just don't try to propagate that shit in today's day and age. Your chosen ideology lost. Nazi germany had it's ass handed to it by big bad communist soviet russia.

Get over it. Grow up. Or go back to /pol/ and mentally masterbate to the idea of how much of a special superior snowflake you are because of 'Muh Genetics'

X is for RPing, aliens, and spoopyness.
>>
>>19058976
Anyone who wants to have an esoteric understanding can do so without the "National Socialist" leanings of "Nazi Germany". All you have to do is study the writings of Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. You'll get a crash course in what made the esoteric underpinnings of the Third Reich. Also study the cultures of the Indus valley, Tibet, Nepal, and some of the Southern Asian nations.
>>
Please bare with me, for what I will now say crosses many paths. Do not allow the dogma of society blind you from the terms that I will use. There is no place for prejudice when seeking the truth.
The knowledge of this world has been split in as many parts as we have languages, races, and creeds and it has taken me roughly ten years of active study to get this far, and only in the past six months have I reached the point where I can begin to put my findings together. The Black Sun is without doubt, the most important and most obfuscated piece of esoteric lore that lies at the center of my studies. From learning what I have of the runes and confirming with Hermetic philosophy, vedic texts, and modern science (thanks to Nikola Tesla) I can state with confidence that the language of the universe is VIBRATION! Every rune, every symbol, every thought has it's own vibration. The Black Sun is a vibrationary form created of Sig runes, but to leave it at that is a simplistic disservice to us all. It is the coming together of many currents, but not the end of them, but the source.
In the traditions of the European Troubadour, and those of the minnesanger (note, although sanger = singer, a poetic and a linguist should see the word Sanguine, as in blood.) there are ties to the Sangraal! In christian terms, the blood of christ, Kristos. In Rosicrucian, Gnostic, and Templar Philosophies and poetics, Christ was more than the simple "son of god" but the manifestation of an archetype as Jung would say, a divine symbol, a consciousness. As the Hindus would say, Brahman. The blacksun is the source of the blood that fills the Grail. This is the link to the "Round Table" as has been stated in this thread. On this note, it is also seen as the "Gem of the crown of lucifer that fell to earth as he fell to hell." This is of note because in early christian mythos, Lucifer or Lucibel as the Cathars said, was not Satan, but a rebel against the Demiurge, a light of truth against the darkness.
>>
>>19059131
interested

please continue
>>
(damn character limit, sorry if this is a convoluted mess.)
Next, I bring note of the "divine spark" this is the seed of consciousness. The piece of Nos/Nous, the thinking mind, sentience, the ability to have a will of your own. Take note of this, as this is all that remains of those who stand within the well of tartaros, the deepest chasm within the earth. Demons, titans, all but gods fear this wellspring that is the source of all and the final test of the gods. (fml my wife wants me to cook dinner and it's almost midnight.,)
I'll repost this coherently rather than babbling like a madman.
Tartaros! Sangraal! Minnedrinken! Runes, the well of urd/fate! Plato's Nous! These are the keys to understanding the black sun! As is the hermetic law of polarity! As the Red sun that gives life to the flesh shines above us, the Black Sun shines from the deeps below the well of tartarus, giving life to the spirit but it's flames burn away the lie and untruth, leaving only the divine spark!
>>
>>19059166
please do, im tryin to put it all together so far
>>
>>19059166
Interesting, the Black Sun is basically the Swastika though, so the Swastika is what's key, isn't it?
>>
>>19051727

symbols are only what one makes of them
>>
>>19059217
>>19059317
Sorry to cut this short, but I'm fading fast. I'll come back to this thread tomorrow when I'm awake enough to at least make an attempt at being coherent.
>swastika
Pic related might be of interest. Though, the alignment of our planet does change.
>>
>>19052677
the hexagram is found on the south or north pole of saturn where there are turbulent storms. It's said that that's where the hologram of the universe originates from
>>
>>19051736
you are a faggot
>>
>>19057981
>Also, I'm a National Socialist
fucking nazi gtfo
>>
>>19059530
So the only thing that's real is Saturn?
>>
File: hitler-suicide-pink-l.jpg (48KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-suicide-pink-l.jpg
48KB, 600x414px
>>19059570
>>
>>19059676
Never happened. The three men who knew Hitler best told Miguel Serrano, in person, that he had survived to South America, and then to Antarctica. Further, even after the soviets made the statement of having Hitler's remains, the CIA was looking for him. Lastly, the remains the soviets did have, were proven to be that of a woman, after the fall of the Soviet union.
>>
>>19059476
Cool, patiently awaiting your update.
>>
>>19058976
>co-opt
They used it properly, just like their ancestors did.
>>
>>19059913

links?
>>
>>19059166
>Nos
are yout Devon madly?
>>
>>19059572
look up the saturn moon matrix
>>
File: 1483468626187.jpg (101KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
1483468626187.jpg
101KB, 640x902px
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
>>
>>19059217
>>19060969
>>19061177
Alright, post incoming. I need to wake up a bit more.
>links
Find this /pdfs/ if you can. Pic related.
Hopefully I won't get banned for wrongthink before the posts are up, if that happens though, may Kek guide you to the infinitelands where the search for truth continues on.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19061322

we're dying of old age here
>>
File: 7-solomons-cube-emblem-6-copy.jpg (1MB, 2101x2005px) Image search: [Google]
7-solomons-cube-emblem-6-copy.jpg
1MB, 2101x2005px
>>19061760
ayyy
>>
>>19061760
Alright, I'm going to answer this from several perspectives and give various tales that lead to similar answers. One at a time. (I'm working, bug self employed. I'll post during my breaks.)

My perspective as an initiate (though no master by any means.) of the Green Flame. The black sun is a source, a wellspring from another aspect of reality. The leftward spinning swastika represents not just the pole star and the cycle of the astrological plough through time and the heavens, but a path of return to a time before our manifestations in this world, this wyrd. Each sig, each ray, each river of the Black Sun flows from the black hole of it's center, much as the rivers od Hades flow from deeper, from the wellspring of Tartaros. In the paths of the seeker, the wandervogel, the would-be initiate, we must first swim backwards against the current, the streams of time, destiny, fate. At the source of this current is the Black Sun! A dark light, a matterless light of the spirit. In my initiation I stood in this wellspring of dark light, and all that was "Me", that is, the conceptions, the arrogance of what many call the ego, was burnt. This is a death of a lie, not what the yippies call "ego death". Fire is NOT a force of destruction, for it's nature is to BIND! It fuses two into one, and in so doing, creates motion, action, expansion. This is the nature of the black light, the black flame, to reunite the spirit with it's own source, it's own truth, as the lie is rendered formless like smoke. From this black light of the black sun, the initiate is reunited with his origin, and then can see the green flame of his own Nos or Nous, to whatever path destiny has chosen. This is my personal perspective on the matter, and likely it is a flawed one. I have learned and experienced and studied much since my initiation, and perhaps I must do so again. Take this for what it is.
Next post, Greece! (and hollowearth derai)
>>
>>19061974
>green flame

interesting, never heard of it before

>a wellspring

of what?

dont bother replying if you know youre going to explain it anyway.
>>
>>19061974
Clarification.
>I stood
I was speaking of the astral body, not the physical.
>greece
Here's a headstart before I really breach that one. At the bottom of Hades lies the "Well of Tartaros" which is likely the same as the well of Urd from germanic tales. This is where the Titans who defied Zues and in christian stories, where many demons were banished. If you see the black sun as a source of origin, of divine life that's black light burns away the lies and falsehoods of this physical world, I hope you can grasp just how terrifying of a fate this would be to beings that are nothing but hatred, deception, lies and avarice. This also lends emphasis to Hermetic and gnostic philosophies that speak of "The All" and sources of the spirit, and the death and rebirth of the spirit. (and for that matter, brings us back to the Grail.)
>>
>>19061994
>Wellspring
Of the divine spark, Nos/Nous, the spirit it's self as it flows into the manifestations of the physical world. The blood of god/Christ, "Christ Consciousness" even, though I find that one a horrible translation, but I would rather the seed of truth be alive at all than lost from the world.
>Green flame
The Sufis and Gnostics often carry on the traditions of the green flame at the highest levels of initiation, which I find amusing and ironic due to my personal disdain for the trappings of islam and christianity as they are. (I'd be a raving murderous madman if not for humor.)
Alright, back to work for now. I'll be around.
>>
>>19061996
I think I visited this wellspring in an astral session. I woke up and remember the word "wellspring" quite clearly, and I remember being show the mechanism of incarnation - that the body is like a hand and that the soul/essence of our true being is much more than just this body/hand.

As the hand is to the body, the body is to the soul - we have more aspects to ourself beyond this realm that we can experience here.

IDK if this has anything to do with what you're talking about, but I thought I'd mention it.
>>
File: Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg (32KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg
32KB, 500x326px
>>19062009
Yes, I think you're on the right track. My experiences are similar.
>we have more aspects to ourselves beyond this realm
Damn right. Have you read the works of Jung and his good friend Serrano? They have much to say on this topic, as do many others such as the Hermetic types as well as the Tibettan Buddhists (note, Serrano was also good friend of the Dalai Lama, pic related. He was the only western dignitary to be there to greet the Dalai Lama upon his arrival to India upon his exile from Tibet. ) and some Hindus as well, and more is to be found in the works of plato. As I see it, each incarnation is a manifestation of the soul and becomes a part of the higher self, much like how coral is one being made of many individuals. This has led me to a path of "Individuation", a quest to immortalise this self, in harmony and truth with the rest of my being.
Question, should I be namefagging to make it easier to trace my posts?
(also, inb4 "Why posting on fucking 4chan mr expert?" I grew up here, the chans are my home town. )
>>
File: 1482265902501.png (111KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482265902501.png
111KB, 644x598px
>>19058976
get the fuck off my board you hammer and sickle toting normie faggot.
>>
>>19052570
/pol/ is toxic to the stupid. Kek.
>>
>>19062163
Wow, someone's triggered by the truth.
>>
>>19062184
Newfag? Probably. Meme face.
>>
>>19051727
The effects: It will melt your brain. But from the notion of keeping it around I can tell that it poses no more danger to you. Just buy one and make sure it can be seen from the street.
>>
File: gap-2.jpg (210KB, 842x1259px) Image search: [Google]
gap-2.jpg
210KB, 842x1259px
>>19062132
Yeah, I agree. I really enjoy Jung, but I haven't read his works with Serrano.

I think what we're describing, the higher self, is like an oversoul of sorts. The analogy I put in words doesn't give justice to what I actually saw of the wellspring, it was like a source of creativity and an actual machine/machination of incarnation and soul sojourns.

Hard to describe, but it was definitely not of this world.
>>
>>19062373
>oversoul
I use the exact same term for this! What synchronicity! Do you also see it almost like a helix like pair of nautilus shells joined together, almost as if ever spiralling out from an initial source at the core?
>>
>>19062470
>nautilus shell
Like a capsule of sorts?

My memory is shit, but that sounds familiar.
>>
File: tumblr_nl9zb8wxbF1rxxacmo1_500.jpg (87KB, 461x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl9zb8wxbF1rxxacmo1_500.jpg
87KB, 461x580px
>>
File: tumblr_nl9zb8wxbF1rxxacmo2_540.jpg (155KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl9zb8wxbF1rxxacmo2_540.jpg
155KB, 540x720px
>>
>>19062009

funny. I remember the word "shipley" but the dream was far diferent
>>
File: tumblr_o71zehBuXt1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (129KB, 750x592px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71zehBuXt1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg
129KB, 750x592px
>>
File: tumblr_ootbuiwHDR1uhn1kco1_540.jpg (82KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ootbuiwHDR1uhn1kco1_540.jpg
82KB, 540x675px
>>
File: tumblr_o8t92hPL4t1uhn1kco1_540.jpg (94KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8t92hPL4t1uhn1kco1_540.jpg
94KB, 540x675px
>>
File: join the fun.jpg (82KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
join the fun.jpg
82KB, 750x562px
>>19051727
It is literally a portal.

That is reason alone NOT to have one in your place.
>>
>>19062777
Holy trips!
>capsule
Perhaps. It's hard to say, there is always that level of perception at play. I see our bodies more as the capsule, then a direct channel between this self that is I, the oversoul that is still Me, and then... a vast hall of doors, each one another me that is still I, yet another.
>on topic.
I'm struggling to find the part of the tale of Hercules where he was tested as a god. The ancient greeks and romans spoke often of this theme and it's linked strongly to the Black Sun. Their heroes followed the road of individuation, the binding of the nos and souls. I'll post up more once I find proper sources to cite, rather than going off of memories. (also after I eat dinner.)
>>
Thread went from a fight about hardcore racism to an echo chamber. Trippy.
>>
File: IMG_4540.jpg (13KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4540.jpg
13KB, 269x187px
>>19052087
Op is a moot point at this juncture.
>>
>>19062884
is that Poppy?
>>
>>19063076
looks like it
>>
>>19063076
>>19063096
Poppy is 16 and you can see in a few of her videos that she doesn't have a tattoo there. So I doubt that's her.
>>
>>19062934
A portal to go where?
>>
>>19063021
National Socialism isn't about racism. Why do you think the racists and stormfags know nothing about political ideology? Fact is, racialism is about everyone being free to have their own place, their own culture, and freedom from imperialism and foreign control.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ
>>
>>19062853
Would be a great place to visit someday.
>>
>>19058976
A 1 vs 1 war between Russia and Germany, would leave Germany has the victor before 1940
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.