[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ararat anomaly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1395.jpg (323KB, 480x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
323KB, 480x894px
Has there ever been an expedition to the area to investigate what it is?
>>
I'm not familiar with any.

Geologists have enough good photos of it to conclude it's just a rock ledge and play of shadows. So they'd have no interest in mounting expeditions.

True Believers, you would think, would want to mount an expedition. But if they did, all they'd find is a rock ledge. So it's more helpful to their cause not to launch an expedition, so they haven't. They're not really True Believers because deep down they know it's shit.
>>
>>19051633
>that map
>former Yougoslavia instead of the actual, modern countries
What a lazy fucking map. Clearly made for amerifat public.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>19052330
I'm sorry if no one bothers to remember the name of your country.

>>19051633
I don't know it does looks weird, and in case that it's the actuall ark from the flood it will be roughly 12,000 years old, older than any other human wood built artifact.
>>
A lot of mountaineers make that summit.
>>
>>19051633
Actually there is a military base of turkroaches around that, or is a military exclusion zone
>>
>>19051633
Never happen. Anything about the Abrahamic faith is all lies and Photoshop.
>>
>>19052330

Yugoslavia was better, anyways. Tito was the only acceptable commie.
>>
>>19052665
t. Amerifat with no understanding of the world outside his obese country
>>
>>19051633
Those dimensions have to be wrong. A Ford couldn't carry a breeding pair of every animal on Earth, let alone that.
>>
>>19051633
turkfag here
i remember talking with my history teacher about this. He told that back in 1990's a british expedition went into it and actually found some old huge pieces of wood and filmed it and he showed me the video of it on his phone though i never found it on anywhere else.
>>
>>19052823

t. Triggered Bosnian. (Also it's just bants mate, relax.)
>>
>>19052979
Im serb actually, Andy
>>
>>19053039
The baltic peninsula hasn't mattered since thermopylae these distinctions are meaningless
>>
>>19053039
>im a serb actually

Hahahahahha lmfaoing @ ur lyfe
>>
>>19053053
>>19053070
No one here gives a shit what some fat Americans think of our country, we have beautiful beaches, good music, good food, and are relatively stable politically.

Meanwhile you have niggers, rednecks, and muzzies butchering each other by the thousands in your country, SJW and right wingers both going absolutely fucking mental and a reality TV star as your leader who is expected to fix it.

I'm ok with my politically irrelevant but comfy country.
>>
>>19053114
lel someone triggered the Slav
>>
>>19053039

"Andy" here, ignore these other faggots. Have a nice day, Serbfriend.
>>
>>19053114

> t. sand nigger

How does it feel to have all you listed and still be ugly as shit?
>>
>>19053243
>Serbia
>sand nigger
American education ladies and gentleman

Im open to bet youre ugly as my fat Polish neighbor's morning shit.
>>
>>19053270
Why you bringing us into this ? Just cuz im a fat pole doesnt mean my shit is ugly.
>>
>>19053114
As an American I'm proud of my country, but I'll admit that it's got a fuckton of problems. What some people don't understand is that America is really big, so every area of it is extremely different and there are quite a few comfy spots. I'm glad you like your country, Serbfriend.
>>
>>19053312
I lived in south California for a year in university and took some road trips to Texas, New Orleans, Oregon, etc. Ofc there are comfy places like everywhere.

My country has problems too. Everywhere does. What annoys me about Americans though is how proud many of you are of your complete ignorance of the world

Like even the average dumb as shit serb knows at least 2 languages
>>
>>19053329
Yeah, it's kind of bizzare. I guess it's just a part of American tradition to be insanely proud, even if you don't have that much to be proud of.
>>
>>19053114
>we have beautiful beaches
>servia

wat
>>
>>19053270
>serbia
>not sand niggers
the fuck are you talking about, brownie?
>>
>>19053346
>pic related
>>19053365
>America
>not literally Africa amd mexico combined
No one gets shot here for going to the movies or going to a pop concert, Connor
>>
>>19053382
>google image search
>it says its Bulgaria

why do you lie on the internet?
>>
>>19053396
It's Serb clay imperialist mong.

Milosevic did nothing wrong.
>>
>>19053382
>No one gets shot here for going to the movies or going to a pop concert, Connor

>mfw brown people trying to talk down on America

hilarious
>>
>>19053414
>taking personal pride for the work other, better men did to create your country
Nothing more cuck than this beside literally watching your wife get fucked
>>
>>19051686
>But if they did, all they'd find is a rock ledge.
that's the point. that should not be a deterrent to exploring the site, but rather a motivator.
>>
>>19053443
what about watching her get killed
>>
File: Its a secret dont tell anyone.jpg (31KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Its a secret dont tell anyone.jpg
31KB, 600x338px
>>19051633
This is stupid the Ark was a giant doughnut
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 188x136px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 188x136px
>>19051633
yes, many Christians tried to find it in MT Ararat, but they could not find anything. But they found the ark in MT Judi near MT Ararat South of it by 200 KM which is in the Quran, go check it out.
>>
>>19053039
Your race is the ugliest race I've seen and your country is in a shitshow
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.