[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep seeing dead person in my dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dream.png (1MB, 962x537px) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
1MB, 962x537px
There's a person I know of from 5 years ago who died at the start of this year, I never really knew her but whenever I saw her I always thought she was attractive. After the initial 'oh she died' when I found out, I didn't really give it much more thought. For the past month I keep frequently seeing her in my dreams talking to me, what does this mean? Is it paranormal or just a normal occurrence? My dream last night she was over at my house and we were talking, I mentioned that she is now dead and she was then in a panicked denial about being dead. I just find it strange because I never really knew her (said one or two words maybe once) so I have pretty much no connection to her.
>>
That is rather strange.
>>
Her spirit needs help passing on.
Did she die young?
It seems she wasn't ready.
>>
>>19051012
Yeah way too young. The thing is I used to have a crush on her 5+ years ago, but I never spoke to her other than maybe a thank you for holding a door open, I doubt she'd even know I existed
>>
>>19051024
Have you tried asking for a blowjob?
>>
>>19051027
No, thats inappropriate
>>
>>19050890
Sounds like you liked her. Not much more too it. You are the one in denial.
>>
>>19051397
Youre probably right, nothing paranormal about it. I dont understand what you mean about being in denial though..Im not denying anything?
>>
>>19051468
You had a subscouncious crush on her, that's why you are dreaming about her.
Mourn her, really.
>>
>>19053189
Id agree, I hardly had any connection to her 5 years ago so I find it a bit strange
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.