[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were humans genetically engineered? yes or no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: al11.jpg (22KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
al11.jpg
22KB, 500x366px
were humans genetically engineered? yes or no
>>
nyeos
>>
>were
At what point in history did it stop?
>>
>>19050862
By whom were we created, and for what purpose?

If farmers; to farm what?
If hunters; to hunt what?
If warriors; to war with whom?
If slaves; to what service?
>>
>>19050862
Yes.
>>
>>19050888
>If farmers; to farm what?
loosh/garmonbozia? (nice trips btw)
>>
File: w658780.jpg (215KB, 1024x604px) Image search: [Google]
w658780.jpg
215KB, 1024x604px
>>19050888
>war with whom
There's a whole lot of stars out there, you could just... go claim them...
>>
>>19050862
Yes, we were genetically engineered and that's the missing link. We have 12 strands of DNA yet we only know the purpose for 2. The other 10 being 'junk' DNA is bullshit
>>
>>19050862
We tried to perfect our own species. Nothing from outer space. Vaccine, food and mental ideas, nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>19050862
Says so in their religious texts. They were made to mine gold and break the ground. They are products owed by a character named galzu. Galzu is the human 'father'
>>
>>19050915
How long would something like that take to build? Would it even be possible with our current level of technology?
>assuming the scale, the skull at the front being around the size of a truck
>>
>>19050862
The only human that was genetically engineered was Drumpf.
>>
>>19050862
Too many vestiges, hints at blind evolution and not at a designer. Things like the recurrent laryngeal nerve further dig into common ancestor and unguided evolution.
>>
>>19050862
No.. If we were it was by idiots because our path to evolution was extremely inefficient
>>
>>19050862
Due to breeding patterns, there are 2-3 engineered subspecies of humans in most societies:
>Ruling class, high intelligence and charismatic but usually physically fucked due to inbreeding. Also usually considered the most attractive of the people in that society. Prone to megalomania/narcissism, quick to betray etc. Most politicians of today descend from families who were of this class.
>Warrior class, prone to violence and physically strong. Also often intelligent but in a more combat-focused sense. Most violent psychopaths would belong here, as would the people who are from military families or who excel at such work.
>Peasant class, submissive and reasonably hardy, though unattractive. Psychologically conditioned to work, and usually have mental traits which aid them in performing repetitive tasks. Usually the least intelligent class. Not necessarily less capable of violence, but certainly less good at it.

Depending on the society either the top 2 or bottom 2 classes can be the same or have significant overlap. In the modern day the classes are much more mixed but you can still observe this "natural order" in people's behavior. We were bred for thousands of years into these categories, and even when mixed most people usually exhibit one more strongly than the others. Also some societies have a fourth class which is the priestly class, though many restrict reproduction for this class so it's less common.
>>
>>19050881
Dude shut the fuck up, you smart ass little fuck.
>>
>>19050881

Fuck yourself in your fucking face you worthless cunt.
>>
It depends on what you mean by "were," "humans," "genetically" and "engineered"
>>
>>19050862

I don't know.

I was, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.