[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contenental Drift? thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>>
>>19050266
How the hell would the earth change that much since the "bog flod" 4000 years ago?
anwhats more bothersome, why would god do it?

BOLOCKS I SAY. THE SCIENTISTS ARE A LIE.
>>
>>19050266
Not exactly paranormal.
>>
>>19050312

it helps prove or disprove flat earth though
>>
>>19050266
Factual stuff that works according our limited understanding of Earth's core.
>Not /x/ but /sci/
>>
It doesn't seem to explain everything. I'm not suggesting drift is incorrect, but maybe it's not the only force at work.
>>
>>19050350
What are some things that it doesn't explain but you think it should explain?

>>19050316
Anon, gravity disproves flat earth. You don't need to get more complicated than that.
>>
>>19050266
If you do nothing but shrink the current earth, all the continents fit together like that, all pretty snug. I don't know if that is relevant in any way to reality, but it's true.
>>
>>19050378
>gravity
>>
divorced entities?
>>
>>19051184
>lazy bait

>>19051181
>shrink the current earth
pretty sure you mean "take out" the oceans and stick together the continents like puzzle pieces. Thats not surprising considering for example the origing of the atlantic ocean
>>
>>19051280
Yes but I guess I meant if you did it to all the oceans at once even the tilting is right to fit them together. Like the earth expanded from the oceanic ridges outward. Not just the Atlantic.
>>
>>19051410
The oceans expand from the ridges, yes. And the oceans on the other side of the continent subduct underneath. So every time the ocean floor grows in one place, it shrinks somewhere else, the earth remains the same size. That's how it works.
>>
Jewish meme to explain the existence of various races, when in reality we're all just the result of different experiments conducted by the grey overlords.
>>
Does anyone else wonder if there are any intelligent people left on /x/? I haven't seen one in years.
>>
File: Global_plate_motion.jpg (375KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
Global_plate_motion.jpg
375KB, 700x495px
>>19050266
plate tectonics are real.
we have mapped them and track their movement.
>>
>>19050266
I think continental drift is not paranormal, not creepy, and not a conspiracy. go to /his/.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.