[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Ariana Grande Play a role in the recent bombing of Manchester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: ariana-grande-wallpaper-3-free.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande-wallpaper-3-free.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
Did she help the suicide bomber execute his plan or was it just by coincidence that at her only recent Manchester gig, they decide not to check purses or bags
>>
i think she did it
>>
>>19050075

Yes of course, as an mk ultraed puppet.

I doubt that she would purposefully put herself in that much danger just for the sake of killing a few of her fans.
>>
Do the words Dangerous Woman mean anything to you?
>>
>>19050264

I just think of a woman who would dom ppl.

Ariana Grande is only a dangerous woman in her music. I still think she is an mk ultra experiment and the elites use her and celebrities like her to engineer events for the sake of conducting some population control, or maybe ritual sacrifices, or maybe they just think its fun.
>>
Bomber was in the entry portico before the security checkpoint but at a choke point for exit, probably blended in with the homeless until his move.
>>
>>19050075
jfc. just when u think this place can't possibly get anymore fucking moronic someone accuses a half retarded pop star of terrorism
>>
>>19050075

yes she contributed greatly by stopping singing
she should have shing till she dropped dead
and terrorist kid would just fall asleep waiting outside or just get shot by a cop

btw if ariana blew me shed probably didnt have to go trough all that fuss
>>
>>19050425
Posts like this are reminding me why I changed /x/ to /sci/ and /s4s/
>>
File: littleslut6231.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
littleslut6231.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
>>19050075
maybe
>>
>>19050075
where is the source that they didn't check bags and purses?
>>
>>19050659
it's /x/ and we don't need sources
>>
File: IMG_1163.jpg (80KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
80KB, 500x334px
>>19050075
You, have autism. You might not know it, but you do. I'll bet you don't even wear underwear beneath your trousers. I'm going to kiss your dog, and make love to your sister. There's only one cure for it. Delete system32 and hang yourself, you fucking autistic cunt.
>>
if she did have something to do with it, how the fuck would anyone on /x/ have any idea whether it was true or not?

oh right, you think 3/4 of the people here work for the CIA. carry on

>>19050425
it seems like this theory would make it difficult to explain the 182,389,482 concerts that happen with celebrities all over the world every day and don't get bombed. but sure - she's a random celebrity, that's ABSOLUTE PROOF that she has been brainwashed by MK Ultra.

remember kids, zero terrorist events are actually perpetrated by real terrorists or crazy people. 100% of terrorist attacks are committed by your own government, as proven by the fact that celebrities exist.
>>
>>19050075
Yes, because killing off your fans is the best way to ensure the longevity of your career.
>>
Perhaps.
>>
"She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got to the elevator. And as soon as the doors shut, she said: "I hope they all fucking die."
>>
>>19050867
nice meme faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>19050075
>guy walks into the front foyer of an arena and blows people up
>OP thinks there was a magic fence with magic people searching everyones bags but they let him through as part of a conspiracy

these autist posts are always so retarded and funny that it makes me feel smart, its similar when you browse TV and they ask "how come character said x but z happened? director is a fukken hack".

no...just because the character was intentionally lying, exaggerating or mistaken doesnt mean the director is a hack. and just because some fucking suicide bomber went to the exit/front door of an arena doesnt mean theres a conspiracy to get him there.
>>
>>19051175
Source?
>>
>>19050075
The lack of security at this gig is most likely due to muslims working in the arena like in Paris where the Bataclan security were all muslim and according to Josh Homme were warning muslims and propping open fire doors so the killers could come in. Many survivors of that attack said that when they were leaving in panic there were many other muslims on the street cheering and photographing them and the ringleader escaped and lived in the next street from where he grew up for another year before being caught. There is no reason why it would be any different in Manchester.

If anyone genuinely believes that it's 'not all muslims' then you need to wake the fuck up, you are a lamb to the slaughter and they won't care about your fine opinions when it's your turn.
>>
>inb4 Ariana is exposed as an ISIS sleeper cell agent
>>
>>19051245
>source
>on /x/
>>
File: 2468512743859472.jpg (64KB, 620x622px) Image search: [Google]
2468512743859472.jpg
64KB, 620x622px
>>19051254
>>
File: 3987a3dc5127cd6d0a8e805cfc45066c.jpg (164KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
3987a3dc5127cd6d0a8e805cfc45066c.jpg
164KB, 640x1136px
>>19050075
>Be Ariana Grande
>backstage ready to perform
>agent comes behind,hand on shoulder
>"it happens tonight"
>>
I heard in an interview that she's always been interested in macabre themes,
the thought hit me that this was some sort of sacrifice to a dark god,
that bitch is possessed
>>
Here's proof and evidence she's associated with darker subjects.

https://youtu.be/SXiSVQZLje8?t=1m26s

She clearly exposes herself for "making deals with the devil".

Look up her lyrics. If she didn't want this kind of attention then she shouldn't be talking about being a "Dangerous Woman" or "making deals with the devil".

She knows exactly what she's involved in and promoting. It's only a matter of time before the world starts to realize what she's about and what she's involved in.

You expect to be "making deals with the devil" and not have "coincidences" like the Manchester bombing happen then there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>19051236
God you are bluepilled as fuck
>>
>>19050624
top goy
>>
>>19051141

*sigh* Arian grande is an mk ultra experiment and her handlers and the eltires purposefully engineered an event where there would be very little security and terrorists motivated by extremist ideology to perpetuate violence.

I think that you are a dumb fuck desu.
>>
I remember a thread a few months ago in which ariana grande was exposed as a mk ultra victim. There were screenshot with quotes from her handler and how he turned her into an international sexy pop star. Rihanna was involved. If anyone has a link or recalls it thatd be great
>>
Bampo
>>
>>19051758
oh my
need to see this
>>
I wonder if Disney/Nick were involved in this? The missing girls could be involved in Pizzagate or something and the Muslims agenda could be used as a way to divert people's attention.
>>
>>19051823
you might be a bit crazy.
>>
Just another mindless, degenerate puppet pushing subversive and destructive ideas to the masses.

As a Brit, I am truly saddened by what happened in Manchester. But attending Pop concerts of these MK Ultra whores is no place for children
>>
>>19051245
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
>>
>>19051811
Check 4plebs Mkultra, Monarch or Ariana grande.

I know she has a handler, "a legit pop start one", maybe this has something to do with it, no doubt it can boost her career.
>>
>>19050075
This is pretty retarded. In the US, they all would have gone through a metal detector. How the fuck, is an international pop star on tour, (who's loaded mind you) get involved with some third world bombing? This isn't just reaching, it's stupid. Kek.
>>
>>19052114
>dailymail
>>
>>19052147
kek
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>19050075
SAGE you fucking prick
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18241456/#18249301
This is the thread I was talking about. It talks about Dan Schneider, Ariana Grande, Miranda Cosgrove ecc. I suggest you guys to have a read
>>
>>19051236
The only one exaggerating to form an ad hominem is you. Why do you love hyperbole, anon? Are you really this desperate?
>>
>>19050075
You are a goddamn fucking idiot.
>>
>>19052397
Soooo Rihanna was laughing at how easily they turned Ariana into a pop star slut? How it was so easy? Put her in a small skirt and make her twerk and all of the sudden boom you have a pop star. Its interesting but Ariana has def changed from back in the day. Dat spray tan....
>>
>>19050075
I have been to MANY concerts, and it's always up to the venue to check bags and shit. So there might have been someone on the inside but you're looking in the wrong place
>>
>>19051600
So whats it like being a schizoid?
>>
>>19052705
I mean thats not the only thing in the thread, plus it was part of a series of similar threads. The fact that it mentioned Ariana Grande in particular made me think that there might have been some interesting info in between all those replies and links.
>>
>>19051254
Hokay /POL/
>>
>>19052766
I wondered how sure they were that she was OK. Like you hear this happens and Im like I wonder if shes ok and the news at no point was concerned for her. Like she was ushered out and then it happens. Does sound fishy.
>>
>>19051141

Dude, she was a star through her youth, she got dicked, groomed and preened to become an mkultra test subject. Almost every celebrity has been like that, especially those who are affiliated with Nickelodeon, and other major Hollywood film companies/music labels
>>
>>19051254
It's not all of them, but it is more than enough to be a serious problem.
>>
>>19050264
Don't forget her mega-hit single, 'Bang Bang'.
>>
>>19051524
anyone remember the thread (i think on Godlike Productions?) where someone claiming to be her MK Ultra Handler answered questions about how people were mind controlled?
>>
yes , his role was to lure young girls to the next blood libel
>>
>>19052397
Miranda Cosgrove goes to my college, and she is very crazy at our toga parties. She is into drugs, orgies and insane stuff. Now I understand why. Knowing that, I feel kinda sorry for the crazy shit bros do to her. Poor girl.
>>
>>19052798
>these views vaguely resemble those of a group of people I have decided to dehumanise and place below me, so I don't have to listen, lol.
>*continues to bury head in the sand
>>
>>19050659
Because they never check bags, and even if they did, it wouldn't be the performer's decision anyway.
>>
>>19055664
Cool story if true. Details, for science...
>>
>>19055945
This is /x/ anon, that poster hasn't even left junior high yet.
>>
>>19050867
Fuck off newfag. Here, we weaponize autism.
>>19050075
>did she do it?
If this whore didn't have a hand in it, her manager did.
>>
>>19055951
So, you are a kid too lol
>>
In regards to checking bags, they wouldn't at this event considering the audience.

Comedy events, pop concerts with a younger audience they don't bother.

But Ariana is dodgy , her target audience being young and her lyrics / look being very sexual she could well be part of the 'normalising peodophilia ' crowd that are into the ritual side so possible.

As to the security being involved at least to the level of not challenging a fellow muslim very likely but the hate speech laws in the UK can also be at play.

for example i personally know a security guard that had to go to court in Scotland because a muslim claimed he called him a suicide bomber when he refused to entry to a club
>>
>>19056377
Girls mature more quickly than men. Therefore they start showing themselves for a potential mate earlier on. That's why girly stuff is very sexual even from the beginning. That's why little girls find this kind of stuff appealing while boys still play with Lego blocks and video games even when they're 18 or older. I'm not sure that's a good thing either but I don't think it's a conspiracy to ''normalize pedophilia''. Men aren't the target audience for this stuff.
>>
>>19056377
Shes 23 years old anon, shes an adult.
>>
>SMG own the Arena and they are located in Pennsylvania, USA

What can you tell me about Pennsylvania and Pizzagate, does that mayor have any ties to the Clintons or their foundation?
>>
>>19051141
>remember kids, zero terrorist events are actually perpetrated by real terrorists or crazy people. 100% of terrorist attacks are committed by your own government, as proven by the fact that celebrities exist.

Make this a fucking banner, Christ almighty. this needs to be common knowledge on this board
>>
>>19050264
The goatfucker went and off himself at the entrance gates just as people were exiting at the end of the concert. Various videos confirm this because in the time of the explosion the arena was emptying. There isn't usually backpack checking after events. The terrorist just needed to know when the concert ended
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.