[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last saturday (20th) I went to a shamanic Ayahuasca ritual and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
Last saturday (20th) I went to a shamanic Ayahuasca ritual and had a conversation about The Universe with my spiritual tutor, which taught me many things about the 3D plane of existence.

AMA

>pic unrelated, it's from that set of pics that come with windows.
>>
>>19049975
How does the effects of ayahuasca differ from a 400ug LSD dose?
>>
>>19049975
What did it tell you man, you know we want to know
>>
>>19050005
It's very different. A lot of it comes from the fact that each person has a unique experience that depends on how much the person is ready to understand or needs to know. It's similar in the sense that you will trip, but I have never experienced a LSD trip where I completely lost control of my thoughts, and the beauty is in this "lost of control". I will explain this further in the next answer. One may have a lot of visuals depending on what kind of trip they are having, but this doesn't come from the fact that you're hallucinating. It's the opening of the third eye (frontal chakra) opening.
>>
Did "they" come to you and tell you about time?
>>
>>19050017
He explained me what "nothing" is. It's a complicated concept that took a very long debate for me to understand it. All your questions about the nothing can be answered by exploring the thought that "the nothing is an idea without life". He also explained me how counciouness and the universe interact with each other. Basically it's about a vibration, all reality comes from this vibration that we can't see, but gets interpreted by the brain in the way our spirit is ready to understand it. Our counciouness has a vibration of itself that resounds with the universe's vibration. There's much more to this thought and I'd tell you to explore it, keep asking questions if you want.
>>
>>19049975
The penguin with the happy lil feet was a good dancer you should watch the movie
>>
>>19050124
I think it was just my spiritual tutor explaining this to me, but I have felt many presences during the rituals. Mostly from my family members, but also from friends.
He has been having those debates with me since around 2014, but only recently, this escalating a lot on intensity on this last ritual, I was able to recognize his thoughts from mine. Before it I was sure I was debating with someone, as I didn't have the "information" to build a lot of the thought process. I did for most of the time think that it was my imagination, but I always believed in it. During those last 4 years, we talked a lot about time.
>>
>>19050149
Interesting. Have you ever listened to Alex Collier? Where did you do this and was it your first Ayahuasca experience? In what form did this guide appear to you as?
>>
>>19050118
>>19050180
The "lost of control" of the Ayahuasca is the fact that you will feel like you cannot control your thoughts. You can though, you are in control all the time. The thoughts you don't control are messages that you might hear like your own voice, but that's simply because you're not supposed to hear it as if it was someone else's. This would likely make you one it.
>>
>>19050280
doubt it*
>>19050237
I haven't heard of him but I'll google him after I finish this post. I'm Brazilian and I went to this ritual invited by a friend. The ritual is in the house of a couple of shamans, who are fucking amazing people. Anyone that appears in the day of the ritual is allowed to take it. It is my third experience. This guide did not appear to me in physical form, I just listened to him. I have a friend whose guide appeared to him with a physical form, and he has also talked to an owl during his experiences. All visuals appear in very psychodelic ways, like mandalas and stuff. You can barely make any forms from what you're seeing, but you can instantly understand what it means.
>>
>>19050280
Its like telepathy, no?

A thought can enter your mind in an understandable way from anothers mind IF and ONLY IF you are in the receptive state of mind and they are in the projective state of mind.

I never understood telepathy until doing mushrooms/LSD, and was skeptical of it.

But now ive had it happen multiple times both while sober and while on the substances i mentioned. Having it happen while sober is what really got me interested in it.

Its almost like these mindsets offer you "upgrades" to your consciousness, certain mental states only accessible through their action (for most people)..

Then you can "take it back" with you and use the new info in your daily life.
>>
>>19050366
Very cool. Ever hear of Graham Hancock? He is an Ayahuasca guy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.