[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Azrael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: Angel_of_Death.jpg (19KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_of_Death.jpg
19KB, 220x299px
Red pill me /x/ Azrael
The Angel of Death/Grim Reaper, what does he do?
>>
>>19049202

Administers to the souls of the damned in order to make them worthy of entering heaven. He posts on here sometimes, but here in hell.
>>
>>19049202

First thing I think of when I hear of Azrael is friend.

Regaining memory is such a strange thing.
>>
>>19049202
>>
>>19049235
What happened? If you don't mind me asking
>>
>>19049240

My being was splintered and then shattered.

Reformation of what was, is, and will be, is still hazy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRy7sAgL8o
>>
>>19049246
That's very interesting and unfortunate, I hope you regain everything you lost
>>
File: Untitled.png (841KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
841KB, 1920x1080px
>>19049235
Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>19049246

Long story short, I refused his gift, but he was most understanding.
>>
>>19049254

Not all submit to death, as promising as it is.
>>
>>19049202
He mostly just chills around n shit.
>>
>>19049253

Thanks for the kind words.
>>
One of three Seraphin directly below Sariel of the 7 (& 1 Fallen) Archangel fundamental wavefunction patterns. Primarily deals in the guiding of passed-on souls.
>>
>>19049262
Oh yeah? What else? Can dogs talk?
>>
>>19049283
You are welcome anon, thanks for sharing
>>
>>19049202

He beat the everliving shit out of Bane.
>>
>>19049301

>You are welcome anon, thanks for sharing

At this point it's like a font, I do it to remember.

The ephemeral is tricky like that.
>>
>>19049301
>>19049283
Why don't you guys just fucking start making out already?
>>
>>19049307

The instant before you die, and you're submitting to the current you swore would never allure you.

I want you to remember, that I told you it be like it is.
>>
Pic isn't accurate. Death looks like a whole bunch of animals formed in the vague shape of a human. Sometimes rats, sometimes crows, stuff like that. When he speaks, it sounds like your own voice talking inside your head. Met him twice before. Twice is enough. I know I'm bound to meet him a third time eventually, but not looking forward to that of course.
>>
>>19049306
>The ephemeral

Nice. Is that from world of warcraft or something? Are you for real, dude?
>>
>>19049316

There's so much you can't comprehend because you refuse to allow yourself to.

I am sorry.
>>
>>19049312
What current have I sworn would never allure me?
>>
>>19049316

Wow. B8 m8. Don't take it or you'll be l8 for your d8 at ...8
>>
>>19049328

You'll find out.

Every living thing does eventually.
>>
>>19049331
>>
>>19049331

B8 reveals intention just as fruitfully as righteous truth to the trained perspective.
>>
>>19049324
I'm sorry you believe in gnomes n shit.
>>
>>19049313
Do you have an accurate pic? I'd love to see
>>
>>19049342

I'm sorry my parable confuses you.

I've grown found of the mechanism, its art is lost in recent times.
>>
>>19049334
I'll find out? I'm pretty sure I'd remember if I swore something. Am I gonna swear right when it happens? What? Why don't you just shoot straight and talk like a normal person, you fucking gimp.
>>
>>19049334
OOooooOoOOoOOoOo spoopy
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7vCgH-0P6k
>>
>>19049360

>Why don't you just shoot straight and talk like a normal person

"Normal" people don't convey the whole truths of situations.

A sign of the times, I suppose.
>>
>>19049356
I'm sorry you think we're in fucking theater class.
>>
>>19049368

There is no need to be upset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
>>
>>19049367
You still haven't answered the question.
>>
>>19049202
What do you think?
>>
>>19049384

I don't know what your innermost breaking point is, I try not to delve into people like that.

Rest assured, it will be found. And you will find comfort in it being found.
>>
>>19049202
He is as an old friend that is elated to see you again. A wave of comfort radiates from him, calming those he meets and easing their passing.
>>
>>19049384
Let >>19049367 be, this thread is about Azrael, if you're not contributing get the fuck out of here
>>
File: tunnel.png (2MB, 2545x1049px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
2MB, 2545x1049px
>>19049387

The phrase "cold embrace" comes to mind.

It is more true than you can imagine.
>>
>>19049381
I'm not upset, I'm on the computer. I don't have time to listen to your faggot shit. Here. you wanna have a spooky thumbnail? Have a track that actually gets the point across.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxt9mixifZM
>>
>>19049399

It's more than your sins.

It's your desires, it's your thirsts, your imagination, your memory, your perspective itself.

Why you guys try to divide these things, I will never understand.
>>
>>19049399
Dank.
But you gotta admit though, dem triple-trills are fucking insane. Like wtf who can even do that on a violin?
>>
>>19049389
>>19049235

azrael is a total bro

but is infinitely sad. poor guy
>>
>>19049402
What? I just gave you a better track. I'm not dividing anything

wait

>It's more than your sins
>It's
>it is
>it

what's 'it'? you give no context. get your shit straight.
>>
>>19049414

Your death and your life are irrevocably (for you) linked.
>>
>>19049405
idk. the guy who played the violin in the vid?
>>
>>19049421
Big deal.
>>
>>19049425
lol dude have you ever tried to do that shit?
It's harder than it sounds.
>>
>>19049413

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I mean that imperatively.
>>
>>19049444
No. I don't play the violin. You know what else is hard? A bunch of other shit. So, idk what your point is, man.
>>
>>19049478
What's going on anon, you can talk about it.
>>
>>19049451
I dont have to imagine shit

every time I see/feel/hear the guy hes upset

I would be too if I had to take everyones soul.

its a tough job but someones gotta do it, he knows that but its still a bummer
>>
>>19049494

He's still not centered?
>>
>>19049482
I'm an unemployed highschool dropout with a solar panel installing certificate that isn't worth dick because I don't know anything about installing solar panels.

I'm single and my last girlfriend was a fucking nightmare that constantly dressed like a whore had mental breakdowns because she's clinically depressed, worked at a strip club (first as a bartender, later as a full blown whor- I mean stripper), and fucked my best friend. No, we weren't together when it happened, but still, you think you know a guy. I live with my mom and I'm gonna turn 20 this saturday.
>>
>>19049571

Been there.

Trust is hard to rebuild once you've been gutted.

But you need to stop blaming yourself, first.
>>
>>19049503
do you think life and death are centered ?

sure theres plenty of people alive, but how many of them are actually living?

meanwhile death and terrible deaths are prevalent as ever.
>>
>>19049599

>do you think life and death are centered ?

I see the turmoil.

It is not his fault, though.

He did not deign his function.
>>
>>19049571
Hey I'm single and unemployed too man. Life sucks, its just the way it is. Don't gotta be a dick about it. Women are just evil man, avoid if possible.
>>
>>19049592
I don't blame myself. I blame both of them. That's why they're out of my life now, even though she keeps trying to contact me. Bitch doesn't get it. Never did. She was a fighter. That's why we were together on and off for so long. I'd say i'd be with her just to get her to get out of my car. I did a little revenge scheme too. After I found out they fucked, I cut him off completely. Removing the privilege of my friendship for the rest of our lives was the best I could think off. Fuck him, he's garbage. Next I wanted to get back with her and get her to deny him (just to prove that I could) only for me to break her heart one last time. It worked out pretty good. Told her I loved her and everything but that she had to forget about him and not speak to him. she did. Got to fuck her for a few weeks before she had a fucking episode and broke up with me. I drove her home and she immediately changed her mind. "I don't wanna break up, I wanna go back home with you" lel NOPE. The results were better than expected. Got to see her cry really hard for me for about 3 days straight. she'd drop by my house and promise me the world. It got a little annoying though so I eventually revealed my plan to her. she was in denial, of course, but eventually she got the message that I didn't love her and that I just wanted to watch her suffer for me one last time. she still sends me messages and tries to call me to this day. I just ignore her though.
>>
>>19049571
Lol sux2succ
>>
>>19049713

The magnetic connections are obnoxious sometimes.
>>
>>19049608
of course not

but he has to live with the decisions and mistakes we make beyond our mortal coil

only way to make the guy happy is to live well and die good and old
>>
>>19049713
Rewarding evil with evil is wrong. What you did is wrong. You're wrong. No one cares if you don't care, so just stop with this non-sense lest you want to go down an even deeper hole.

Protip: you don't even if you think you do.
>>
>>19049725
What
>>
>>19049736
Chill, dude. Shit. I'm done with both of them now. And if you think about it, I basically threw that bitch a bone. Gave her the real boyfriend experience for a while. There's guys in japan that get paid for that, you know.
>>
>>19049738

Man you're green as hell still.
>>
>>19049847
I've never served in the armed forces.
>>
"And Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." -Revelation 20:14
>>
>>19049356
Your choice of words gives me a fatty vibe.

Are you fat?
>>
>>19050002

No, I've been fat though.

I could lose about 15 pounds for optimal build though.
>>
>>19050022
WTF why do you talk to him like a normal person, but not with me? What's wrong with me? I'm not good enough for you?
>>
Years ago back in 2004-2005 Azrael was the name of the spirit that followed me about my old place in Independence Missouri. My girlfriend at the time moved in and used to tell me how she kept hearing a voice telling her to get out, and that she wasn't welcomed.
I figured it was just nonsense, since it was a name that cake to me as I meditated on the spirit. This is the second time this month that names came to me. Strange days were in friend.
>>
>>19049313
dude he's an angel he can look like whatever the fuck he wants.

Also I don't know why you're so hesitant on meeting him again unless you're in a low vibrational state or some shit because the guy's as sweet and chill as they come.
>>
>>19049202
Possibly the most understanding Seraphim of the whole group.
No matter what(with few exceptions, of course) you do he will be a true friend and accept your choice.
>>
>>19049202
Azrael comes to you as 2 forms if your a bad soul you meet him with the scythe and skeleton form and he smells really bad and if your a good soul he comes beautiful smelling great and with 2 books. He's your friend and one of my four horseman, hes the horseman of death. All the horseman are angels, they are war/famine/death/aids
>>
>>19049202
That picture is of Samael.
>>
>>19049571
>dating

There's your problem
>>
File: redpill.jpg (19KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
19KB, 460x276px
>>19049202
he builds cabinets.

he's the fuckin angel of death, what do you think he does?

people, stop replying to threads like this unless you're saging. OP could have found this shit in 5 seconds on wikipedia.
>>
>>19050287
Hmm that's very interesting, so you think the angel is attached or interested in you somehow?
>>
>>19051797
Well, I know that much but thanks for sharing
>>
>>19052237
My bad, I just grabbed a pic off Google, but what is Lucifer doing with a scythe?
>>
>>19052258
I wanted more information that's all, no need to be a faggot
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.