[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong is free Masonry in your country? Where I live it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: simbolos-da-maconaria-6_xl.jpg (14KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
simbolos-da-maconaria-6_xl.jpg
14KB, 200x231px
How strong is free Masonry in your country?

Where I live it's quite a big thing. Every town has at least one temple, these people are everywhere but they never say a word about it, they never tell anyone what they do in there.

But I had a drunken and somewhat crazy teacher in high school that couldn't hold his tongue and decided to tell us why he were a freemason: according to him, simply because they had barbecue every weekend.
>>
>>19049139
>Every town has at least one temple
That's most all countries. Lodges which don't have their own building meet in hotels or pubs.
>>
>>19049139

We're pretty big on barbecue, yeah. My lodge recently built a smoker on a big trailer that we haul everywhere and use for fundraisers and outdoor gatherings. I'm more of a ritual geek, so I'm less involved in the philanthropic stuff, but holy hell can some of our guys cook.
>>
Going to my lodge Thursday night to prep some pork butts for overnight smoking for a fundraiser.

I was raised a MM just under 2 months ago. My grandfather was a Freemason but died back in the early 90s. I never had any interest until last year, but my dad told me it was in the family for generations.

I enjoy the rituals, and the fellowship
>>
>>19049139
Live in semi-rural kent, uk. I think the biggest lodge in Engalnd is here. I contacted 'em to ask for their charity events list for 2016. They showed a bunch of rosicrucian artifacts and papers at an event that I unfortunately missed.

apparently to become a part of the rosicrucian order you need to have been a mason for like 7 years or some shit.
>>
>>19050177
Nah, just a Master Mason for twelve months, but it's more invitational in the UK. At least, in London it's pretty exclusive. I'm not sure about Kent.
But you can't be a member of other RC groups at the time.
>>
Is it true they help the jews establish the NWO?
>>
>>19050303
The he trade rituals for protection and not bad mouthed them.
>>
>>19049139
got one downtown
>>
Bump for more light
>>
File: WaronWhom.jpg (96KB, 986x554px) Image search: [Google]
WaronWhom.jpg
96KB, 986x554px
>>19052854

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwd13F_1Gs

>Snickers.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA&spfreload=10
>>
File: albert_pike_luciferian.jpg (52KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
albert_pike_luciferian.jpg
52KB, 438x225px
>>
>>19049139

pretty sure its pretty big here in scotland, seems like it would be desu
>>
>>19049139
I see masons all over philly
>>
>>19052935
This REEKS of the Taxil hoax
>>
>>19049139
My science teacher was a mason, never asked him about it. I was a dumb kiddo and thought I'd get assassinated or some shit
>>
>>19050242

Here in the US, it's super difficult to join the SRCIF. It's like a Past Grand Masters club. :(

>>19052935

Literally made up, look up the Taxil Hoax.

>>19052959

It depends on which brothers you ask, but IMO Masonry is Scottish in origin. Shit's dope.
>>
I'm joining the Scottish Rite next week, ceremony will be held at a yacht club
>>
>>19053054
Yeah I did too. And in Texas and calli.
>>
>>19053386
>It's like a Past Grand Masters club
Yea, that's the common complaint. There are a few places you do it more easily, but if you're not from those states (NY, UT, OH), you're SoL.
>Taxil Hoax
Certainly related to it, but that "quote" is from a big ol' magazine written by an ardent Anti-Mason.
>>
>>19053877

y there so many masons in ohio
>>
>>19053927
What else is there to do in Ohio?
>>
File: 1495365602814.jpg (101KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495365602814.jpg
101KB, 500x496px
the masonry is there.
but the freemasons just drive around, hopefully getting it and creating new bridges lol
>>
I'm in the SRICF. Its a great organization. I'm a Grade IV. Lots of Masonic "brass" in that group.
>>
From what I can tell its mostly a bunch of upper class guys meeting and rubbing out each others ego's.
>>
This is a real gay ass LARP thread.
Your people ruined this board.
>>
>>19055476
You*
>>
I literally live right next to a Masonic house thing
>>
So it's not bad? I heard a lot of things against all of the member and that organization.
>>
>>19053877

Yeah, it's by another French dude. De la Reeve, I think. I'm pretty sure I'm spelling that wrong/phonetically. Interesting cat. Recanted most of his work following Taxil "coming out."

>>19053927

Boredom, I'm guessing. Ohio also has a lot of astronauts. Maybe they were so bored of Ohio that they needed to leave the whole planet, haha.

>>19055302

Nice. Do you have any recommendations for Rosicrucian stuff to read? I'm totally lost when it comes to that kind of stuff. I suck at reading dense stuff so digesting this isn't always ready for me. :/

>>19055332

You'd be surprised. Most of us are regular Joe Schmeauxs. Yeah, there's guys that are judges, politicians, etc, but most of us are office minions and blue collar workers.

>>19055695

It's pretty cool, actually. This is my "cliff notes" explanation:

The world is a shitty place, and there's not much that we can do about that on the macro scale. What we can do, however, is give men the opportunity to change and improve themselves using moral tools and teachings in order to better implement the moral values they already had. By doing this, a man not only changes himself, but the world immediately around him - and sometimes reaching even further than that. So, we can't change the world on a macro scale, but we can change it many, many times on a micro scale. Masonry is an organized effort to save the world, one man at a time.
>>
>>19049139
Is that G for God, or Global reach? I know it's supposed to be God. But isn't the tradition not to say his name?
>>
>>19055909
God, Geometry, and any G word you think fits.
>But isn't the tradition not to say his name?
Nope.
>>
Here in northern Norway there is an odd fellow building in every single large town, there are also almost as many of theese wierd buildings that look like churches but only certan people can go inn.
>>
They literally created my country
>>
>>19055909
No, that's Jews you're thinking of who either pause or say "Adonai" when reading the Torah aloud, etc.
>>
Im here in franktfurt wich is what i think the capital of them
>>
In Quebec, The Prime Minister is a Free mason, as was his successors, and a hell lot of politicians. However, despite that it has no ties to free masonry, I hear some pretty cool things from some lodges oversea. But we got a lot of rotten apples in our Great Lodge.
>>
>>19055901

Anon, I'm not at my pc so I can't cross check but I saw that exact quote on reddit several months ago and bookmarked it and it's my go to word for word for explaining Freemasonry. If you're the op of it, props.
>>
>>19049139
i see fucking signs for them just randomly around the area. like what the fuck? stop sign...yield sign....speed limit sign.....fucking secret society sign...what?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.