[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hypnotism real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed.gif (696KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
696KB, 443x332px
A hypnotist guy regularly comes to my city to give shows on how he can hypnotize people, and these people do and say a lot of stupid things, people here loves to pay to see his "magic" but i don't believe it at all: if hypnotism is real, why aren't there hypnotist thieves? Why aren't there hypnotist rapists? I'm very skeptical about this thing so please help me to find the true
>>
>>19048968
Hypnotism is real, though there are many different levels of it. What stage magicians use usually requires people to be acceptive of it and willing participants.
There are other methods though that are effective in other situations. Personally, I use a trick to fuck with people's short term memory through modulating my voice. Makes it impossible to get out of a conversation and incredibly difficult to control and direct the subject's thoughts. I've used it on police to get out of trouble, but mostly I just fuck with drunks outside of bars for lulz, while telling them what I'm doing... it's actually incredibly obnoxious, but so are the drunks and I just use it to keep them from goinf back in the bar.
>>
>>19049199
Guide to the method
>>
>>19049199
Plz anon do elaborate or provide a link or something because i know youre being serious
>>
File: 80348.jpg (122KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
80348.jpg
122KB, 800x1120px
Is till remember that Sparrow doujin that continues this story.

Anyways with hypnotism and suggestion it is very possible to take advantage of people like that.
Essentially you become someone's bitch at their beck and call without knowing it.
>>
>>19048968
Hypnosis isn't even a /x/ thing.
>>
File: ayylmaopic.png (132KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaopic.png
132KB, 294x209px
>>19049199

Please discuss. I'm very interested in hearing more about this.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491166878910.jpg (9KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491166878910.jpg
9KB, 305x309px
>>19049199
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkELXfLTn1y3LIeLTzIPhw
This is a good channel run by a professional hypnotist, you can experience what it actually is and what it feels like. It can do literally nothing for you, or bring you in a state of deep reflection or euphoria for a while.
>>
>>19048968
I know it's real sexy.
>>
File: wellmet.jpg (22KB, 275x213px) Image search: [Google]
wellmet.jpg
22KB, 275x213px
I WILL SHOW YOU, IF YOU READ THIS POST.

Are you paying attention.? Hello, anonymous.. Hypnotism is real.. I am typing this post Very Carefully.! When you see Something that Is Not where it should be, I put it there.!

Most people Do Not pay attention to what is Said when they are spoken to.! This reaction Is Not a bad thing.!

Many of the people you Meet in life want to trick you.. Many of the people you Meet in life do not care about what you are saying.. Many of the people you meet in life just are not worth talking to.!

Sometimes, you cannot clearly understand what the other person is saying, and the same thing happens.! Since you don't speak English as your first language, I am trying to speak clearly.. Please let me know if it works, and try to read my post carefully..

Take a deep breath, then count to 3 and exhale.

When you are ignoring what someone says, what your brain is saying is "I understand what this person wants already.".

If you see a sign that says "BUY MILK!" you know that someone has put the sign there because they want your money.. You don't need to think about the sign any further..

Are you still breathing evenly?

If someone in the in the street walks up to you and says "Please, close your eyes and imagine the colour purple." then you think "This man probably wants to take my wallet while I have my eyes closed!"

I am a stranger on the internet, so I cannot take your wallet.! go ahead.! Close your eyes, and imagine the color purple..

Do that before reading further.!

Now you have opened your eyes.. Why did you close your eyes and imagine the color purple.? Because I asked you to..

If you Did Not do that, it just means you aren't very trusting.! If you went up on a stage at a hypnotist show, and wanted to try "hypnosis," you might have complied with what the hypnotist was asking.!

alright, stop paying attention. i think that is the gist (this word means "the general idea") of hypnotism. whats your native language?
>>
I'm a purple chicken now.
>>
File: youirl.jpg (16KB, 204x173px) Image search: [Google]
youirl.jpg
16KB, 204x173px
>>19053411

bwak bwak. do you like it when you get a (You) for your post?
>>
it's definitely fake, people just enjoy having a laugh.
>>
>>19053406

P.S.

DRINK MILK. MILK IS GOOD FOR YOU. IS THERE MILK IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR?
>>
>>19053411
this post should be its own separate thread
>>
>>19053431
Nice try, I'm Allergic to dairy.! haHA..
>>
>>19053430

if hypnotism is fake, why do advertisers spend so much money buying tv spots and superbowl ads?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>19048968
>That scene
>>
>>19055007
It's about the japs warning us for mindcontrolling hooknosed jews.
>>
>>19055046
Wave money back and forth in front of whatever you want to control
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.