[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God do you exist? Please Show me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

God if you're out there, I would like you to know that I want to worship you and be with you for all eternity. I don't care about corrupt or evil, you appear to my carnal mind. As long as you are omnipotent I will worship you because of that.

God, The world is becoming a dark and scary place. I'm no better, I am corrupt and sinful. I want a savior and I'm sincerely willing to repent. Please god. Please just save me.
>>
tell me more about that god you pray to
>>
YES I DO EXIST, AND YOUR DICK IS SMALL. GROW A BIGGER DICK.
>>
You cute?
>>
File: IMG_9258.png (213KB, 370x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9258.png
213KB, 370x456px
>>19048900
He does. But the problem lies closer to home than you might think. We, as in this fleshy meat bag isn't framed/designed to fully comprehend Him. For Him to show you Himself in this state/realm would be like trying to explain the internet to an ant. Just let that sink in. You educating an ant.
>>
>>19048900
A god does not want to be worshipped. That in itself is an ego act. You make the world better by being that change yourself, God is in everyone but hes not going to manifest to low vibration people. work on yourself to become a better person, walk the shoes of Jesus
>>
>>19048900

Look at the gifts of the spirit. Prophecy is the most common one (from what I've seen, and experienced on a local level). Don't worry, Jesus will be here soon enough. Stellarium -> September 23rd, compare to Relevation 12. Also, Kek and Revelation 16:13. Big stuff is happening, but everything will be okay in the end.
>>
>>19048900
dont worry, if youre good, youre saved
>>
The christian god is an invention of man.
>>
>>19049107
proof?
>>
>>19048987
bullshit

>>19048907
I'm praying to any god
>>
>>19048900
God here, what's up
>>
File: weighheart2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19048900
>As long as you are omnipotent I will worship you because of that.

God isn't omnipotent - the universe has rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDJsPRD1hjc
>>
>>19048900
Checked
>>
Tomorrow
>>
>>19049290
>>19048954

Boy, what if gods are real and you people are running around claiming to be gods? Aren't you scared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU
>>
>>19049113
Get every religious person together and all ask for their God to show himself.

You will notice that many people will be devided by who God is, leading to violence, and ultimately, no god will show up, not even to help their dying worshipers.

Your proof is literally the lack of proof of there even being a god.
>>
>>19048900 -> 89:0.0

Paper 89. Sin, Sacrifice, and Atonement
89:0.1.PRIMITIVE man regarded himself as being in debt to the spirits, as standing in need of redemption. As the savages looked at it, in justice the spirits might have visited much more bad luck upon them. As time passed, this concept developed into the doctrine of sin and salvation. The soul was looked upon as coming into the world under forfeit—original sin. The soul must be ransomed; a scapegoat must be provided. The head-hunter, in addition to practicing the cult of skull worship, was able to provide a substitute for his own life, a scapeman.
89:0.2.The savage was early possessed with the notion that spirits derive supreme satisfaction from the sight of human misery, suffering, and humiliation. At first, man was only concerned with sins of commission, but later he became exercised over sins of omission. And the whole subsequent sacrificial system grew up around these two ideas. This new ritual had to do with the observance of the propitiation ceremonies of sacrifice. Primitive man believed that something special must be done to win the favor of the gods; only advanced civilization recognizes a consistently even-tempered and benevolent God. Propitiation was insurance against immediate ill luck rather than investment in future bliss. And the rituals of avoidance, exorcism, coercion, and propitiation all merge into one another.

89:0. Paper 89. Sin, Sacrifice, and Atonement
89:1. The Taboo
89:2. The Concept of Sin
89:3. Renunciation and Humiliation
89:4. Origins of Sacrifice
89:5. Sacrifices and Cannibalism
89:6. Evolution of Human Sacrifice
89:7. Modifications of Human Sacrifice
89:8. Redemption and Covenants
89:9. Sacrifices and Sacraments
89:10. Forgiveness of Sin
>>
File: hatman.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>>19048900
>>
>>19050034
Do you make a point of listening to ants being narcissistic or do you walk past the hill and not even notice it?

Would omnipotence give the slightest fuck as to what some piss ant mortal that exists for less time than a popcorn fart amongst seven billion other popcorn farts is doing?
>>
If God gave proof to every neckbeard that asked there would be no reason for faith.

Anyways that is the Christian argument. I just don't really believe in a God that answers prayer.
>>
>>19050155
Faith is fucking stupid.

>It's real because there's no proof!
>>
File: kanyewest-jesuswalks_grande.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kanyewest-jesuswalks_grande.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>19048900
Yes God is real. Can confirm 100%.
Jesus Christ was God incarnated as human.
God has actually incarnated multiple times on Earth
> Alexander the Great (known as Son of Zeus)
> Muhammad
> At least several others (perhaps known and unknown)
Also, God is currently incarnated on earth.
>>
>>19048900
Wrong religion faggot
>>
>>19050034

na bra, that sounds like him...

...see... the penis size tends to represent the lack of sin in the soul over time.

Men with small penises are genetically prone to sin.
>>
God is not omnipotent because it did bad to good people. So it might be able to do magic effects but it can never be a pure good being ever again!!!
>>
>>19050143
I imagine it more probable than not that an omnipotent being would decide to do some sandboxing/micromanagement eventually. Got to find chill somehow.
>>
>>19050270
"Can't appreciate the good without the bad" is God 101. Pure good without any contrast is imperfect and not appreciable (because nothing to compare).
>>
>>19048900
fuck you op
>>
File: oldonnow.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
oldonnow.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>19050203

Why are you on /x/ then lol
>>
>>19050203
faith is reproof and should not be lauded.
>>
File: 40.jpg (18KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
18KB, 384x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
>>
>>19048900
Help yourself. Don't count on Gods to care.
>>
File: JosephusVenus3.png (2MB, 1476x873px) Image search: [Google]
JosephusVenus3.png
2MB, 1476x873px
>>19050143
>Do you make a point of listening to ants being narcissistic or do you walk past the hill and not even notice it?
>Would omnipotence give the slightest fuck as to what some piss ant mortal that exists for less time than a popcorn fart amongst seven billion other popcorn farts is doing?

Sure, if they're, for example, usurping someone's rightful divine place.

Also, nobody thinks the gods are omnipotent except people who don't worship any gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBqGOdx0tiQ
>>
>>19048900
Am I the only one that wants to smack a bitch?
>>
File: TheImperialCult3.png (1MB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult3.png
1MB, 1033x798px
>>19050269
>Men with small penises are genetically prone to sin.

That may be true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYIHtrHKjE
>>
File: 1494990814931.png (622KB, 671x984px) Image search: [Google]
1494990814931.png
622KB, 671x984px
>>19048900
KEK HAS REVEALED HIMSELF DUBS PROVE
>>
Damn mortals you will all be exterminated by the almighty God Zamasu
>>
>>19050539

This game you see.

It's so fucking easy without the Jews to distort everything!

That's the magical tell... it's SO FUCKING EASY!

Black and white!

Jews cut male dicks and suck them, they are bad.

Small dicked men are pedos and women have a clit which is like a small dick and they are a mess and demons are always female.

Black men act very feminine and have large rubber fake plastic surgery looking dicks that don't stay hard properly. Like a false gods fashioning of a divine weapon.

Angels are white and male.

THIS GAME IS JUST SO FUCKING EASY!

SO EASY IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!

WITNESS ME CAST MY WHITE LIGHT FROM MY DIVINE WEAPON AT THE SPEED OF DIVINITY!
>>
give me 6 months to a year.
>>
>>19050056
>Your proof is literally the lack of proof
lack of proof doe not men non existence. take the higs boson for instance
>>
>>19050687

It's always hate with you.

You can't forgive the fact they called it a "fall", can you?
>>
>>19050687

The women actually chase men that have feminine traits, ones with no innovation who grind like social butterflies and suck the dick of other EVEN MORE feminine men to win socially to fuck the most empty carcass females who have no ability to discern.

For that's all we could hope to bring this empty colony of women and fake-dicked women. They will not innovate in their lifetime, they will be lucky to discern the men who do innovate from those who do not.

The strength and beauty of the orgasm of the poor and Godly.

The bank account?! It's in my balls!

Do you not see?!

How vast are the banks of the innovation of Christ?!

How many ions alight the processor of the maze?!
>>
>>19050701

I hired them to make me look bad.

Your job is to discern.

Hatred is part of my expression, for some beings desire it.

I only provide.

My heart is full of love like no other.

I WILL fool you otherwise!
>>
>>19050723

But I forgave you so long ago.
>>
>>19050732

Forgave me for what?!

Were you intruding on my twisted midget BDSM?!

You are the one who needs my forgiveness, child.
>>
>>19050738

I am not worthy of it.
>>
>>19050739

Then suckle the cock and cum until you are, slave.
>>
>>19050742

I have to remember, to be able to get where you want me to be.
>>
motherfucker you might as well have gone to a black mass to find god just now
>>
>>19050742
Provide and I will gladly suckle and nurse.
>>
>>19050748

Where do king dragon lions lay?

The answers are so simple!

Are you even Mormon?!
>>
>>19048900
How can I be better god?
>>
>>19050098
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>19050305
I'm drunk and stoned, and its 5 a m
>>
>>19050321
I understand the definition of the words "reproof" and "lauded", but I did not understand your post.
>>
Hi. Who /lookingforgod/ here?
>>
>>19050837

Bul-Kathos smiles!
>>
Kek is only real God
>>
>>19048900
You are already with him and you will be with him forever. But in this life, he needs us to be strong. This is a world of absolute uncertainty. We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. Only you may dispel the darkness you see in the world, by seeing your own light.
>>
Satan having an epileptic fit itt
>>
>>19050738
I told you to come out of the basement and clean out the little box. DO IT NOW!
>>
>>19051441

The box is not little, whore.
>>
>>19048900
God is dead and was never omnipotent.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth4.jpg (383KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth4.jpg
383KB, 1326x854px
>>19051778
>God is dead

Not dead at all... You've just been reading too many Jew fairy tales so you don't know what you're looking for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pGzqd_2_jA
>>
>>19048900
I'll tell you guys the truth. I gave God her power. She was only omniscient. We were soulmates and one day, she stopped loving me, so I left her. Well, the powers I gave her work on love. If you stop loving me, you lose your power. And that's exactly what happened. She hates me and became a human living in the spiritual plane.
>>
If you want to find God seek the serpent of Eden.

Serpent = nachash = 358
Saviour/messiah = mashiach = 358
>>
>>19052047
wrong. physical manifestations don't exist in the spiritual plane.
Do you think you can toss a human into a neutron star and expect them to survive for even a second? fuck no. get your shit together and stfu with your delusions already.
and if you had god powers you wouldn't be bitching about some shitty relationship here.
you would be out fucking bitches like any decent god out there.
>>
Well I dunno, maybe God doesn't want to be the tech support guy for everyone to shit on.
Maybe God had got better things to do.
After all existence exists for the sole purpose of giving God new experiences, he ain't gonna kneel to our bitchings.
>>
>>19048900
>filename: divine facial
>>
>>19052017

Why do you keep posting this fucking picture? It's like schizophrenia in jpeg form.
>>
>>19052094
This one in particular?
>>
>>19052094

He's stupid enough to think his subjective horseshit life has found the "big clues".
>>
File: maat6.jpg (188KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
maat6.jpg
188KB, 800x414px
>>19052094
>Why do you keep posting this fucking picture? It's like schizophrenia in jpeg form.

Just showing you the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
>>
>>19048900
>I don't care about corruption and evil, you appear to my carnal mind.

Does anyone know what the hell is going on here?
>>
Somewhere between imagination, and reality, things have gone haywire.
>>
>>19052164
why would any one know, schizo
>>
>>19050056
The absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence.
>>
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada once wrote "The supersoul, being present within everyone, situated everywhere, is conscious of every existence. The theory that the soul and the supersoul are one is not acceptable, because the individual soul's consciousness cannot act in superconsciousness. This supercomsciousness can only be achieved by dovetailing individual consciousness with the superconsciousness; and this dovetailing process is called surrender, or Krsna consciousness."

If you wish to be saved, surrender onto and worship the Supreme Personality of the Godhead, Śrī Krsna. Chanting Hare Krsna is the easiest process by which one can become purified of sinful reactions and enter into Krsna Consciousness.
>>
>>19050243
>Muh-Hammad
Kekd m7
>>
>>19052249
Dude that sounds like the Kingdom of God being with Man.
I don't think worship is the right way.
Maybe understanding would be better.
>>
>>19048900
You sound like you would make a good disciple.
>>
>>19052271
>Dude that sounds like the Kingdom of God being with Man.
First you must realize that the individual soul and the supersoul are of the same superior spiritual energy. This is called the life force, or jiva. The difference is god is whole whereas the individual soul is atomic, but they are composed of the same spiritual energy in this way. A piece of gold and a bar of gold are different, but both are still gold. There also exists eight material principles which are identified as inferior energies, and they are: (1) earth, (2) water, (3) fire, (4) air, (5) ether, (6) mind, (7) intelligence, and (8) ego.Thus do not materially identify yourself as a "man" but spiritually as a "soul."

>I don't think worship is the right way.
>Maybe understanding would be better.
Understanding IS the correct way and you cannot be Krsna Consciousness without understanding god. How does one understand god then? You cannot understand god through mere mental speculation. By doing so, you are speculating with the help of the inferior energy and not accepting information from the superior energy. In order to understand god, you must rise up to the transcendental plane of superior energy. Thus Bhakti-yoga, or devotional service, is the very activity of superior energy.
>>
>>19052158
Dude you post your vague pretentious videos with indie rock playing in the background every fucking day!

Anyone with half a brain can see you either a narcissist or are up to no good. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1495664766937-700119946.jpg (633KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495664766937-700119946.jpg
633KB, 2560x1920px
Trust
>>
>>19052836
>Update
whow, i totallly get it now
>>
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>19053385

Oh, so basically God created shitty rules that are meaningless and contradictory to instinct then when you do not follow them he comes to "save us" from breaking those rules?

Hail Christ, eh?!
>>
>>19048900
nigga you are God and there's nothing you need saving from
>>
File: adwlt.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
adwlt.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/UviLn225Mq4?t=26s

The truth is there's no God, meaning to life, or existence after death but while we are here we may as well get money and fuck bitches.
>>
>>19053539
God couldn't figure out how to program freewill, so God just created people doing the opposite of what the rules are, then RNG'ed who obeyed and who didn't, and called that close enough. From within the system, it would appear indistinguishable--only someone with the entire script would be able to notice, and holding that script is equivalent to giving up rights to freewill.

Even if that hypothetical isn't true, it's a working basis for actual freewill, when the RNG is replaced with user input via procedural generation. But as a necessary result, the mindset where "I can't help but do the opposite of what the rules are" exists in the system, i.e. having instincts that are contrary to the rules.

So, people who are contrarions are forgiven, because:

a) They're necessary for freewill to exist
b) It's God's fault they're contrarions anyways, if they choose to perceive it that way

Did I just explain God's plan in a way that acknowledges Satan's misgivings, while dismissing them in the same post? Who the fuck does that make me?
>>
>>19048900
Look to your guardian angel, through him/her I trust you can find peace. I have yet to hear from a god like you describe, only angels that personally guide us on our difficult life journeys. If there is an entity above my guardian that also listens in and cares, I'm sad to say I have yet to feel a thing. That's just my perspective though, either way I hope you find what you're looking for OP.
>>
>>19053539
Those rules were agreed to by the Jewish people.

This land of Israel in exchange for 613 commandments.

Gentiles, goyim, never made such a deal, so for us, it is scraps from the table.

Love God, love your neighbour as you love yourself.

The Jews needed saving from themselves, from the tangled web that had been woven for a thousand years and was stifling innovation and creativity, an attachment and obsession with material gains and proscriptions.

For example it was believed that the sick suffered due to sin, and that the only way to absolve the sick man of sin was by sacrificing animals in the temple.

So God offered a sacrifice of his own, to show that Love is the Law.

The forgiveness of sins requires only a return to God, to that universal point of reference, to good.

Primitive humans in a relationship with a Perfect God; for God easy, but for man a journey.
>>
>>19048981
English and grammar, let that sink in.
>>
File: 1420995536709.gif (231KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
1420995536709.gif
231KB, 800x508px
If god is real, then dubs.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.